• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

PokemonGo friend code?

Ok so maybe this isn't the right forum to post this at, but I couldn't find a better place and I don't see anyone talking about this topic anywhere else either. Does anyone want to share pokemonGo friend codes? I HIGHLY recommend anyone actually sending/offering them to do so in PRIVATE MESSAGE lest it gets lost on the interwebs. My main question is basically for rule's sake: is it against any rules to share this? I was thinking of adding mine to my signature since I'm always up for new friends and gifts. I still don't have my Aloan Vulpix T.T -much sadness- I've hatched at least 30 eggs if not more.

Anyways, crying aside...would anyone like to share?

Seeing as we all need new friends for the Celebi event, I’ll add my code here too: 1485 8398 8048. My trainers name is Raxua.

Happy to be of service for the celebi quest. Waiting til i have a spare egg slot to open your gift though, I'm at over 500,000km of trade distance now, partially thanks to foxtameralexis =)

Seeing as we all need new friends for the Celebi event, I’ll add my code here too: 1485 8398 8048. My trainers name is Raxua.
I have accepted your code and as soon as I get another gift I will send you one
Happy to be of service for the celebi quest. Waiting til i have a spare egg slot to open your gift though, I'm at over 500,000km of trade distance now, partially thanks to foxtameralexis =)
You are quite welcome ^.^