• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokken Tournament Tournament 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
Pokkenbanner_zpsb3sohbn7.png

(Y'know with the German name for this game that might have sounded a lot less silly, but what can you do?)

As some of you may already know, this one has been in the works for some time now and was planned some time before the game was actually released.

This tournament is a very simple one: Got a Wii U? Got Pokken Tournament? Healthy internet connection? You can compete. All playable Pokemon and support Pokemon are allowed, all that matters is who is left standing at the end.

Want to sign up? Just post in this topic saying so and you're in. Deadline for sign-ups is July 12th 2016.

Please note that this topic is for sign-ups and queries about the tournament only. Any other posts will be deemed SPAM.

That is all.

SIGN-UPS:

- Doctor Oak
- Brendan Savem
- EspeonTheBest
- Galactasaur
- Tailon
- Mr. RMA

Last edited:
I want to sign up, but I will need to secure my own copy of Pokken first. Hoping to find a pre-owned one before the sign-ups close.

Hello! I think that this would be a blast to join! Mind you I'm not very good at the game, but this would be an amazing experience- not to mention a fun one too! Please count me in.

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
I'll add your signup to the board anyway Brendan just so that it's there if you do get the game. Just let me know closer to the deadline if it looks like you won't be able to make it.

Mr.RMA

Magearna before it was cool
Just bought the game myself, so, sure, throw me into the mix, this ought'a be a fun time

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
Once the deadline for signups is hit the first round will go live within 24 hours.

So currently it's set for July 13th, although depending on how many entrants we get that date may be subject to change.

Once the deadline for signups is hit the first round will go live within 24 hours.

So currently it's set for July 13th, although depending on how many entrants we get that date may be subject to change.
thank you

Will the tournament be today

Last edited by a moderator:

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
Just under two weeks left now. If you want to sign up to compete, now is the time.

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
No, it'll be at the beginning of the next fiscal year.

The signups end at midnight tonight. The brackets will go live around 14th-15th.

Patience is a virtue.

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
Signups are officially over.

Brackets and rules for the tournament will be up tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.