• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Possible Poke-Kingdom RolePlay?

I kind of wanted to start a Pokemon kingdom sort of thing. If you're interested please tell me, and fill out the form. The only thing I ask, is that if you are part of the royal family, you aren't rude to the castle workers.
Name:
Pokemon:
Dislikes:
Status(King, servant, etc.):
Personality:

King:
Queen: @Flareon Queen (me)
Princess(s)/Prince(s)((no longer open)) : @Starfall @MissPinkRebelle @_Umbreon_
Maid:
Butler:
Cooks:
Knights: @BurbleBurble
Ladies in waiting:

Name: Queen Flarey
Pokemon: Flareon
Dislikes: Sweets, Rude Pokemon, Bullies,
Personality: Flarey is kind, brave, and wise, but she is Asia also scared that she'll mess up.

So again, if you're interested please tell me, it would personally awesome if this actually started.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Lilac
Dislikes: tight spaces, scary things
Personality: Lilac is shy and elegant. She is caring, loving, and controlled.
Pokemon: shiny kirilia

Name: Dove
Pokemon: Shiny Eevee
Dislikes: anything icky and dark
Status(King, servant, etc.): Princess
Personality: Dove is quite naive and looks up to her big sister, she loves alot of things and is quite clumsy, she has a unikitty plush.

Ok! I just like being a shiny eevee princess cause it's kinda my thing, cause of the whole Bella and Dove thing from my series ya know, can't wait to get started!

Name: June
Species: Braixen
Likes: Practicing her skills as a knight, Increasing her magic skill, attempting to become a Delphox.
Dislikes: Petty Theives, people asking about her past, people asking about her mother.
Personality: Quite serious about her job, and puts that before anything else. Never wants to talk about her past. She's very easily agitated, and sometimes the weight of her job gets to her. Sometimes 'snaps', flying her into a rage, but only when faced with dangerous criminals

Name:Dusk
Pokemon: Umbreon
Likes Darkness, Silenece, Other people, Reading, intelligence
Dislikes Dove, Loud people, Being over looked by his family.
Status(Prince):
Personality: Dusk hates the fact that he's over looked everyone, including his mother and father. He is obviously a very intelligent Pokemon, but he does stupid or odd things to try and get attention from his parents becuase Dove takes all of their attention. He's very bipolar and moody and often goes into his room and does nothing for hours on end. He is constantly trying to out do his younger sister, and is secretly plotting to usurp her if she inherits the crown. He also tends to be a kleptomaniac and steals lots of stuff

Yup, Dove was being a fussy puss right there, I actually think the fact that Dusk hates Dove is a good thing of sibling rivalry from a teenager to an annoying 5 year old.

Name: Sage
Pokemon: Leafeon
Likes: Quiet, peaceful places and people who are willing to listen to her talk.
Dislikes: Small places, pushy Pokemon, and messes
Status(King, servant, etc.): Maid/ Caretaker
Personality: Sage is quite wordy if she wants to be, but she normally bites her tounge. The Leafeon knows when to be respectful and when she can relax. She's been working in the castle for as long as she could remember and enjoys her job. At times she becomes moderately unhappy due to the fact that she never comes in contact with her family, but Sage gets over it quickly.

Name: Synthesis
Pokemon: Leafeon
Likes: Quiet, peaceful places and people who are willing to listen to her talk.
Dislikes: Small places, pushy Pokemon, and messes
Status(King, servant, etc.): Maid/ Caretaker
Personality: Synethesis is quite wordy if she wants to be, but she normally bites her tounge. The Leafeon knows when to be respectful and when she can relax. She's been working in the castle for as long as she could remember and enjoys her job. At times she becomes moderately unhappy due to the fact that she never comes in contact with her family, but Synethis gets over it quickly.
Espe. All of your characters. Are litterally making mine look like Mary Sues right now... XD

Ahh, my bad. I'm horrible at making Mary Sues. XD here, Sage (I'm changing her name sorry.) will be given the powers it Arceus and fly over the region with wings made of light. Better? XD (end sarcasm)

I used to be pretty good making mary sues, but a friend of mine WAS way better, I'll describe one character in the past that she had made, oooh makes me shudder.

Name: Marlis
Pokemon: Mismagius
Dislikes: short and sweet things, impatient pokemon and stubbornness
Status(King, servant, etc.): Seer
Personality: Marlis can be bitter at impatient pokemon and will talk on about how stubbornness was not meant to be in this world. She is mostly focused on her prototypes of potions ( not man-made ) to help pokemon with different sicknesses than the regular status conditions. She was raised well and used to love her old life as a misdreavus. Marlis is also quiet, in addition to the focus.

Last edited:
Name: Marlis
Pokemon: Mismagius
Dislikes: short and sweet things, impatient pokemon and stubbornness
Status(King, servant, etc.): Witch ( if that is a thing..? )
Personality: Marlis can be bitter at impatient pokemon and will talk on about how stubbornness was not meant to be in this world. She is mostly focused on her prototypes of potions ( not man-made ) to help pokemon with different sicknesses than the regular status conditions. She was raised well and used to love her old life as a misdreavus. Marlis is also quiet, in addition to the focus.

Maybe instead of a witch you could put Seer? They are like Witches that work for Royal families

This looks pretty cool.
Name: Nick
Pokemon: Leafreon
Dislikes: Serious people, bullying, and hatred and littering.
Status(King, servant, etc.): Prince
Personality: Nick is humorous and kind, he's not the strongest. But he has brains to make up for that. Nick loves plants and anything natural. He's usually seem wandering the palace gardens and sniffing the flowers he plants. He usually gets in trouble on a daily basis from his small pranks.

Name: Venn
Pokemon: Shuppet
Likes: fighting for her kingdom, protecting her friends, leveling up
Dislikes: attackers, boredom
Status(King, servant, etc.): knight
Personality: Venn is a true warrior at heart. She'll never say no to a fight, especially if lives are on the line. The plus side: she can't die- she's already dead! Being a Ghost-type has helped her in battles big and small. When not battling, she'll read a book under a tree or chat with whoever she can. It's pretty rare to find her like this, though. >3<