• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Post Your Desktop!

NSM.png

Yeah, like that.

Desktop.png

I play Touhou Project games :> And ignore my Pajama Sam, Mystery of Veggie Island, and Clifford shortcuts they do not exist D:
Annnd Mittens mah desktop Kitty eats all I delete and puts it in her Bin ♥

Desktop.png

c:

I don't really change my desktop much because my computer has weird screen dimensions. The artist of this (KujaEx on dA) resized it to fit my computer's weird screen dimensions.

I've been using it for almost 7 months 8D

Backround-1.jpg

Yeah, Natsu is my favorite character :) well Zacky and Abel in my stories are my favorite but Natsu is my favorite charrie that doesn't belong to me XD;;

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Awesome picture, Jeydis. :)

My desktop hasn't changed since I last posted it in May, so here it is again:

344fiuf.png

Art by Irene (aka. Featherclaw). It's epic and I still love it to pieces. ;p

Here is mine. I am kinda addicted to RDR right now so I made it my theme on my laptop. :D

Untitled-1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
BackgroundCopy.png

Made this background myself shortly after I learnt how to use GIMP. 'S not that good, but I usually like to use a background till I can't stand to look at it anymore. XP

SOBEWP2.png

Have I mentioned I like Ashely Greene? Even more so than Lady Gaga, Beyonce, and Rihanna. And that's saying something, too. I wish all four of them could meet and take a pic together with fiancee. I'd be in heaven!

Warning, large image is large (1680x1050). Also, pink.

Yes, I AM going through a LongusxDon phaze - it might pass, it might not. They are an awfully cute couple and I ♥ them. I made this is Photoshop by nicking the original from Emy's Deviantart page and lengthening the lines, slapping it on a pink background. Obviously I can't take any credit for "I haz pencul HURRR".

Are we human,
Or are we dancers?

Fucking pink desktop hells yes ♥ Xanthier will likely think me insane when he sees this :3 He hates light wallpapers.

Edit: Oh yes, Trying Human, for all your alien needs.

Reviving this, cause I have a nice desktop and Sem said it was okay! ♥

DesktopAndreas.png

Watch out! >:3 My desktop has issues being the right size, so things get cut. but I've been working on it! ♥ My desktop right now is one of a Sonic Colors Wallpaper, but that's for later ♥

I'm back to Arch as my main Linux distro. It's super minimalist now with Openbox WM instead of GNOME (last screenshot). I right click for a menu of applications, and I hit Alt+x to see open programs. It's pretty awesome having this setup. It's uber swift. Notice how it's only using 248MB of RAM with Firefox and gmusicbrowser (music) running. :D

I also made this wallpaper...

2011-02-20-022205_1280x1024_scrot.png