• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Prehistoric Battlers

Discussion Thread: https://pokecharms.com/threads/prehistoric-battlers-discussion-thread.24183/

In a faraway place named Prehistoria, ancient beasts and humans work together and battle each other. There was once a time when all was well in this land, but that was not the case for long. There was a darkness in the north, that began to spread, afflicting the people and beasts. Five people and their beasts were possessed by the darkness and became servants of the dark. A group of heroes must rise to combat this force.

Jacob Scott woke up from the pile of leaves he had been sleeping on. Cameron, his Deinocheirus looked at him. “Oh, hey Cameron. Wanna hunt now?” Jacob asked. Cameron grunted as a pterodactyl landed next to him. "Mistral, is there any prey around here?" He asked as he got up and grabbed his spear. It squawked and flew off, as Jacob woke up Ajax, his Amebelodon and began to follow Mistral. Soon enough, they saw a trio of Chasmosaurus trotting around. "This will make a good hunt, and I might get a shield." Jacob whispered as he steadied his aim. He chucked the spear, hitting a Chasmosaurus in the shoulder. "Yes!" Jacob cheered as the Chasmosaurus staggered to the side. But it noticed the trio, and groaned. "Oh crap..." He said as it charged.

Last edited:
Her senses were pinging as she could feel the ground move violently as she scouted the farther surroundings out from her tribe. She used the trees to get through the forest faster as a Velociraptor, a Direwolf, and a Pachycephalosaurus followed down below. In the distance she could see a trio of Chasmosaurus charging at a young male with a Deinocheirus and a Pterodactyl. She signaled Dove her Direwolf and Blue her Velociraptor forward only signaling Pachy her Pachycephalosaurus to stay in the rear and hit them with her hard ramming head. Dove and Blue leaped off quickly to stop the trio. Blue with the sound of her raptor cry appeared leaping on one of the Chasmo's as it bucked about to try and shake her off but held firm biting it with all her might. Dove came out after her letting out a loud growl to stop another one before she leaped at it and bit down hard to distract it as it bucked. She saw Dove and Blue do their part before signaling Pachy to go as she leaped off on her fast two feet appearing last before ramming her hard head on the last Chasmo knocking it off it's feet to the ground hard before letting out her Pachy cry. Once Pachy did her part, she sat on the tree and pulled out a flute from her tribe before bring it close to her mouth and blew into it making the sound of the beautiful tune to calm the Chasmo's down.

@Abra Kadabra Alakazam!

"Who are you?" Jacob asked as Ajax thundered out of the trees, trumpeting. Cameron and Mistral stood by in a defensive position, preparing for a counter attack. He grabbed his spear from the shoulder of the Chasmosaurus. "Hey, I found these guys first, and I need a shield, so let me have one." Jacob reasoned with the mystery person.

She stopped playing the tribe flute and put it away before she leaped off the tree and onto the ground in a down position with one hand on the ground before she stood up showing herself as she raised her hand signaling the girls to stop before they all returned to her side. She raised her hand again to the male. "There is no need to raise your weapon, I mean know harm to you, all I did was help you since you were in trouble" she said stern but gently as she looked back at the Chasmo's seeing they had run off in another direction. "Just a tribe way far up north" she added as Blue's raptor cry called to her saying she was very hungry. "I know I know Blue but he killed it first so it isn't ours to feed on. You know how rude that is, we have to go somewhere else and hunt" she said as Dove whined as well but understood what she said. Pachy on the other hand was different since she was a herbivore as she was searching around for a leafy source. "Pachy...come on, we shouldn't be here...wait..." She said taking out a small knife before grabbing long pieces of grass and cutting it quick before handing it to her as she ate it. "You can take the one you hunted, I lost my hunt so I have to search for another one" she said before signaling the girls to come as she made her way out.

@Abra Kadabra Alakazam!

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
Jason jumped through trees, looking for food for his tribe. "Come on, give me, something," he said to himself. That's when he saw to other people one boy and the other was a girl, and the was a boy. Jason jumped down from the tree, he was on, "Hello, your not going to to need that right," he asked.

"No, no. We can share the Chasmosaurus. I've never seen such hunting skill and prowess before. Besides, I only need some meat and the skull, so you can take the rest." Jacob said to the mystery person, as Ajax trotted to his side. Mistral flew around, checking for any threats in the area, and Cameron was just near Jacob, when he noticed another person in the trees. Cameron gestured to the mystery person to come join in.

Last edited:
She stopped for the moment looking to the male before the girls looked at her with eyes of plead from their hunger. She sighed softly. "Alright, stop giving me that look Blue and Dove" she said before noticing another guy come out of the trees like she did. "Well, we are going to share it since it is pretty big...and well if it's the skull you want....that is going be a discusting part...to skin off...but it seems like you can handle it well so I will leave you to it but I will start at the middle to cut it down to the meat, I need to feed my carnivorous girls first before myself" she said approaching the dead Chasmo as she pulled out her cutting and carving knife and started to cut open the dino. "Also, thanks for the compliment, I get it a lot but I was trained well in my tribe....or maybe I was quick to learn it...then others...I don't usually show it that must because I don't want others to feel so bad so I just tell them that everyone learns at a different pace to ease it down" she added as she cut a huge chunk for Blue and Dove as she tossed it to the both of them as they both caught it before chowing down instantly. Pachy on the other hand, seemed more interested by the Pterodactyl that was flying in the air as her head was up most of the time. "Your Pterodactyl, quite a beautiful creature she is but if I am not mistaken, she can hunt fish very well can't she?" She asked as her hands were full of blood from cut off a lot of meat chunks from it but left enough for both of the males.

@Abra Kadabra Alakazam! @XxMrNinjaxX

Psymallard

Previously mallard
The Furious One was staring down the Tyrannosaurus in a clearing without fear. The colossal lizard took slow steps forward, taking its time closing the 200 foot gap between them. Burning had the wildest grin on his face, his stone axe in hand. Drool was dripping out of the king of the lizard's maw, salivating for the easy meal. Suddenly, the T Rex stopped. His head bowed for a moment, only to be thrown upwards in a mighty roar, one which Burning joined in on. The two ran at each other, ready to fight with teeth and axes. As they neared each other, the human took a giant leap, raising his axe above his head, the dinosaur opening its jaws at the much smaller opponent. An Allosaurus rushed out of the forest, chomping down into the Tyrannosaurus's neck. Sneaky, being true to her name, caught the larger creature off-guard, making it snap its mouth shut prematurely, and allowing Burning to bury his axe in the creature's snout. Sneaky, having the upper hand, shoved the T Rex over. When its head hit the ground, the attached Furious One was sent tumbling with his axe still in hand. Cheeky leapt out of the other side of the forest, landing on the lizard's ribs and started snapping at the legs. Silver Death, Cryodrakon swooped down from above, perching on beside the downed predator's head, and used its beak to attempt to dig out an eyeball. Burning Roar stood back up, and once again raising his trusty axe, charged back at the monster and began to hack away at the skull. In about 30 seconds, the Tyrannosaurus Rex, the king of the lizards, has went from confident to dead. Silver Death gulped down his prize and The Furious One has buried his axe in his foe's brain. The next step, use this corpse to feed and otherwise help his people.

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
“Nice,” Jason responded, “Anyway I’m Jason, but call me Aimed,” he said happily. He whistled and his Dimorphodon came to him, and perched on his shoulder dropping sticks. “Yes, I can make more arrows, out of these,” Jason said even happier.

Cameron grunted and it's tail nudged Jacob. "Oh, hello. I'm Jacob, and that's Cameron." He said as Cameron waved at Jason. Mistral landed on the Chasmosaurus body and began eating the skin of the beast. "Oh, yes, Mistral does fish but prefers to eat meat." He said to the other mystery person.

She heard both of the men introduce themselves so had decided to introduce herself to not be rude. "Pardon my rudeness, I am very cautious about introducing myself to others I don't know but I'm JC as I am a tribe far up north in the coldest of weather and my girls here is Dove the Direwolf, Blue the Velociraptor, and Pachy the Pachycephalosaurus" she introduced. "Although, Pachy seems intrigued by her" she said looking towards her as she stood up before lowering back down and placed her hand on the ground to find a source of water through the feeling of her hand.

@Abra Kadabra Alakazam! @XxMrNinjaxX @Psymallard

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
"Tribe up north?" Jason replied "Your probably, from the Wolfa Tribe, right," he said, while making arrows. There was a specfic order to make arrows, he picked up a stone and sharpened it, attaching to the stick and adding a feather at the end of it. He took out his bow and tested it. It perfectly stuck on the tree in front of him.

"Correct, cold all year round so warm clothing is most required as Direwolves need that type of weather to survive to adulthood" she said standing up once she felt the movement of water. "It's a tradition to select a Direwolf pup to raise" she added seeing the arrow pierce the tree. "Hm, I must admit it's a well made arrow, we make them too to help with fishing easier but it's a bit scarse due to the water being frozen over so I have to search the surrounding areas in search of fish to grab for my tribe" she said. "Being the Chief of my tribe is a lot harder than you think but besides that, I do have other dinos in my care other than Blue, Dove, and Pachy here" she added before pulling out a canteen hidden with a furry material before spilling it on her hands to get the blood off of it and the meat she carved out. She placed all that meat on a sack before tying it securely until attaching it to Dove on the side of her.

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
Jason nodded along, "Well me myself is from the Hardwalker Tribe, we live down south, and trust me, it gets hot as heck, down there, though. His finger ran down his bow, this belonged to my great-great-grandfather and was passed down to me. For our tribe, stealth is everything......" Jason said.

Jason began carving the skull out of the Chasmosaurus, while conversing with the others. "Oh, I don't really have a tribe anymore. They were all destroyed by something.." He said solemnly as Cameron grabbed some herbs. "I've learned what I know from other tribes that I watched." He said as Mistral flew off.

"Well, the flute you heard me play is a tribe flute that is only passed down to the Chief of the tribe, the sound is soothing that it can even calm down even the angriest of dinosaurs as it even works on people if I try hard enough which in this case I do" she said before looking to Jacob. "I believe you have yet to learn about the Wolfa tribe and how they thrive haven't you Jacob?" She asked before looking to Jason. "In my tribe, we actually have a different way of making our arrows, it's just a different material that is very difficult to find" she added.

Nearby, a Spinosaurus was fishing in the river, with a person and an Ankylosaurus nearby. Gabriella sat by the river with her scythe, waiting for the right moment. Suddenly, she struck the water quickly. She pulled up a Tanyrhinichthys mcallisteri, impaled on her scythe. “ Ah, a good hunt.” She said as she removed the fish and placed it in a basket. Suddenly, she saw a Brachyceratops running into the woods. “Let’s go Jentzen and Lev, There’s an animal moving into the woods!” Gabby called as the Spinosaurus and Ankylosaurus moved into the woods. They followed the Brachyceratops to a clearing, where they heard a group of people conversing. The Brachyceratops bolted towards the noise, followed by the trio.

"Ah, I see. I might have been near your tribe before, but I am not sure." Jacob said as he pulled out the prized skull. "Aha, the perfect prize! With some strong hide, this will become a great shield!" He said in pride. Suddenly, a Brachyceratops charged into the group, almost trampling Jacob. Cameron screeched in anger and struck the Brachyceratops.

Last edited:
Gabriella, ran into the clearing, facing down the Brachyceratops. “Your fight is with me!” She screamed as Jentzen thumped into the area, roaring with fury. She moved quickly, slicing into the Brachyceratops’ shoulder. It bucked in a panic, throwing Gabby off as Jentzen slashed at it. Lev came in late, knocking a tree over.

She suddenly saw the Brachyceratops come out of no where almost tramping Jacob and herself only to love quickly out of the way. "We almost both got killed, are you alright Jacob? Almost got hurt yourself by that huge dinosaur but luckily someone is taking care of it" she said referring to the girl with her two dinos see one had arrived late. She gave a soft flute sound from her tribe flute as she lowered it until sounds in the thicket was heard. "Don't be startled Jacob" she added warning him as a Megaloceros with huge antlers appeared right before her holding a net full off fish in her mouth before slowly dropping it on the ground next to her. The Megaloceros eyed Jacob only to cautiously but slowly walk up to Jacob sniffing him to see if he was ok and not injured.

@Abra Kadabra Alakazam! @SuperPanda14 @Psymallard @XxMrNinjaxX

Cameron was pissed and began grunting and groaning at the Brachyceratops, eyeing it and the Spinosaurus nearby. Jacob got up and prepared to fight. "Guys, we need to have a battle formation." Jacob said as Ajax and Cameron prepared for a brawl. Cameron and Ajax roared and trumpeted at both the Brachyceratops and the Spinosaurus. There was also a squawk from above.

Gabriella could sense the distress of the nearby Deinocheirus and Amebelodon. "Move aside, Jentzen. I can sense their distress." Gabby said, as Jentzen slowed down and moved away from the other beasts. Gabby looked at the other people and spoke. "Don't worry, I can deal with this." She said as the nervous Brachyceratops shuddered.

She stood up. "What a pain...well can't be helped" she said grabbing her bow from behind her. "Girls prepare yourself, you as well Meadow" she said referring to the Megaloceros. They all gave responding cries as they approached more closer to her. "Are you sure you can handle it miss?" She asked as she had placed the arrow in the bow ready to shoot of she necessary had to. "I just hope a hers of them don't appear and cause trouble once more" she added sighing.

@Abra Kadabra Alakazam! @SuperPanda14 @Psymallard @XxMrNinjaxX

No need. Me and my group can hunt this Brachyceratops on our own.” Gabriella said as she backed up. The Brachyceratops was grunting and groaning nervously, as it shifted from side to side. Jentzen also moved, chattering and whining at it. Everyone was nervous.

Jacob lunged at the Brachyceratops, spear in hand, preparing to strike. He jumped onto the Brachyceratops' head and climbed onto is back before stabbing it in the back. The Brachyceratops groaned and reared up making Jacob scream for his life. He got on top of the pole and began driving it into the beast, but it bucked, sending Jacob flying towards the Spinosaurus. Cameron freaked out and screeched at the Brachyceratops.

Last edited:
"Catch that person!" Gabriella screamed as Lev swung his tail at the Brachyceratops and grunted. The Brachyceratops roared angrily and swung it's head at Lev. Jentzen moved into position and caught the boy on it's sail. Gabriella ran close, screaming at the Brachyceratops. She slashed at it's skull at made it groan.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Braska sat in a rainforest-like environment, quietly cooking what little food he had on a campfire. The food that was slowly getting cooked consisted of 4 Chinlea fish. As the food finished cooking, he gave a piece to each of his beasts and kept a piece to himself. While he was eating though, he heard the groans and cries of beasts nearby, as well as the voices of people. Those people might've been in danger. He gathered his beasts and went in the direction of the noise and found 2 people killing a Brachyceratops, another person behind aiming a bow at the animal and another person even further behind who held some arrows. These people looked to be from different tribes from their clothing alone. That meant they didn't kill outsiders right away. Good to know. These people could possibly have food, and even if they didn't, it would still be good to be in a group and have a few more people help in hunting as his food supply was low as of now and he had no arrows to hunt with. And so, he whistled, letting Flaay, his Sauroniops, know that they were about to attack the Brachyceratops. Braska got up on Flaay's back, stood up on it and got out his jambiya. He whistled again and Flaay started charging at the Brachyceratops and went straight for a bite on the neck. That was where the bite would be most fatal. Flaay jumped off and onto the Brachy's back and drove his jambiya through its hide. If the brachy wasn't dead after this assault, he'd call in his other beasts. But for now, he hoped the brachy would die and that these people would be kind enough to allow him into their "group" and share the meat with him.

Another sudden person appeared out of no where attacking the Brachyceratops on a Sauroniops. The girls stood just in front of her with Meadow her Megaloceros stood behind her to protect her from the rear. She checked her surroundings again only to feel something coming under her feet. She lowered down and gently touched the ground feeling the vibrations of up coming trouble. She walked away from the group as the girls followed her as she grabbed her long spear with a very sharp blade that came from a Katana as she held it firmly in her hand waiting patiently to cross her path. As she expected it was a group of three of Dilophosaurus coming her way. She signaled the girls with her hands to spread out and distract just two of them as she focused on the one in the middle. It screeched at it came towards her but had leaped up in the air to jump over him managing to injure him with her long sharp pointed spear on his back giving a loud screech as he quickly turned around to attack her. Blue and Dove attacked the second one as Dove went for the throat while Blue went for the vulnerable part of the stomach as Dove ripped out it's windpipe to finish it off as it dropped to the ground dead. Meadow on the other hand, was fighting off the third one using her huge antlers to knock it down hard managing to stab it in the chest using her hooves to smash it's skull as it instantly went dead. JC didn't have to worry about distractions as she went towards the last Dilophosaurus hearing it screech. She used her spear to stab it in the chest quickly but had managed to bite down on her arm hard drawing a lot of blood but Dove had quickly came in and grabbed it's throat ripping the windpipe out until it fell to the ground dead. She lowered her arm holding her spear as she cleaned it off with a cloth she had before sliding it in a strong wooden hold behind her. She sighed before dragging the dead Dilophosaurus in a pile as Meadow bring over the last one by using her antlers to carry and drop it down. "Great....I have to carve this down before it attracts unwanted attention..well Blue with those claws you have maybe you can help me with this but Dove and Meadow if you want to help you can as well" she told them as she pulled out her carving knife as she started to open the first Dilophosaurus to cut the meat out.

@Abra Kadabra Alakazam! @hollowhead_ @SuperPanda14 @XxMrNinjaxX

Psymallard

Previously mallard
As Roar and the Allosaur Sisters dragged the corpse of the Tyrannosaurus using vines and a wood platform, Silver Death surveying the area perched atop the dead lizard, the four spotted a couple Dilophosaurs dead on the ground. There were a couple beasts and a female human that seemingly killed them, cutting out their flesh. As they passed, Burning bared his teeth, glaring intensely at the human. Cheeky and Sneaky dropped their ropes before leaving the vicinity, Roar licking his fangs as the the two stole large chomps from one of the sauropods before picking up their ropes and continuing to pull. From atop the corpse of the king of the lizards, Silver Death let out a bellow as the quartet continued into the forest, the cryodrakon watching the behind.
@LunarSilvally

She was unfazed by the gaze the unknown male was giving her as Dove gave a growl of warning while Blue gave a warning hissing cry. She signaled the girls with her hands to not bother with him as starting a fight was the least of her worries. She quickly cut down each of the corpes before pushing them aside cleaning off the meat she had carved out with the water before placing them in a stack pile. She felt Dove lick her arm suddenly as she looked to her seeing her arm had caught injury from the Dilophosaurus that managed to grab her arm with it's jaws. She gently petted her to relieve her worry before pouring water on it to wash it down before she wrapped it firmly with bandages and tied it firm. She rinsed her knife before placing it away. She stood up only sighing softly. "I don't need all of this meat....I'll keep one but the rest must go..." She said to herself as she had two meat stacks left tied with netting.
@Psymallard @Abra Kadabra Alakazam! @SuperPanda14 @XxMrNinjaxX @hollowhead_

Jacob had fallen off the Spinosaurus and scrambled to his feet. "Hello, who are you?" He asked as Cameron strutted in, groaning at the Sauroniops. Ajax also came in, trumpeting at the newcomer. Mistral landed on Ajax, chattering at the others. A Futalognkosaurus trotted nearby, groaning and grunting.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Braska jumped off the Brachyceratops and faced the boy who had asked for hid name. "My name's Braska. You can call me Brass though." He looked back at the Brachyceratops, "I thought you all needed a little help so I decided to step in. Speaking of help.." He looked at the girl that was aiming a bow earlier but was now gathering meat from a Dilophosaurus corpse. "Do you have any meat I could perhaps take? Or any arrows perhaps?" He reasoned with the boy. "Maybe me and Flaay over here could join your group, eh?" He said as he petted his Sauroniops. "Of course, you don't have to accept us if you don't want to." He said genuinely.

She looked to the boy named Braska before she spoke. "Well, you can take the two piles here that I tied up, I don't really need all this meat since I already stocked on a lot from the other dino I carved into" she said. "Meadow if you would" she added looking at the Megaloceros as she snorted a bit shaking her head before picking up the two piles of meat that was tied securely together before she cautiously approached him and lowered it down in front of him before she backed up a bit. "As for arrows" she added walking over to Meadow only to take off a set of ten arrows she had made herself with a very sharp pointed heads. "Can take these that I made but be careful the arrow points are very sharp so be careful not to accidentally cut yourself with them, they are as sharp as a sword blade" she warned as she cleaned off the arrows she had used before sliding them back into her arrow holder with the end of it facing up. "Also to add, we all just met each other but if you want to join the group you can, I just came out here to do some hunting and scout the area around my territory border in the far far north but it's nice to have nice weather once in a while" she said.

@Abra Kadabra Alakazam! @hollowhead_ @Psymallard @SuperPanda14

"I have some fish over here." Gabby said as she looked at the stranger. "More people, the better." She said as Jentzen tutted it's tongue at the Deinocheirus. Lev just looked at the nearby Futalognkosaurus trotting by. "My name is Gabriella, the Spinosaurus is Jentzen and the Ankylosaurus is Lev." She said, looking at the others.

Mistral flew to Jacob's side as he checked the surroundings. "I'm Jacob, the Deinocheirus is Cameron, the Ambelodon is Ajax and the Pteranodon is Mistral." Jacob said as his beasts sounded off. He checked his spear, which had fallen off the Brachyceratops. "We might need to move soon." He said as Cameron gnawed on some leaves. The wind was blowing calmly, the sun illuminating Jacob's face. "I know that there is a canyon west from here. Herds of Edmontosaurus, Diplodocus and Tapejara usually rest there. We can go there to relax is that's okay."

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Thanks. Thank a lot. I mean it." Braska smiled as he grabbed the arrows and meat. He put the arrows in a quiver, but didn't put the meat in his bag. Instead he threw one in the air, which Flaay caught using his mouth and ate. Braska whistled at a different frequency and tone than before and out came his two other beasts. Riff the terror bird and Ryp the Purussaurus. "These are my other tamed beasts. Meet Riff," He gestured to the Terror Bird, "and Ryp." He gestured now to the Purussaurus. Riff dug into the meat, not swallowing it whole like Flaay did, and Ryp was fed by Braska. Ryp's gaping crocodile-like mouth popped as he ate the meat. Braska then picked up on what the boy named Jacob said. "Sounds good. The Edmontosauruses should provide a good source of meat. If we're lucky maybe we can bag some Diplodocus meat as well." He said optimistically. He looked at the dead Brachyceratops behind him, and started carving out some more meat for the journey, but not so much as to encumber him. Yet he did gather some excess meat and put it in a bag, which he attached to a saddle. He then got on Flaay and started attaching the saddle onto his back. "Alright. I'm ready." His beasts had finished eating as well.

She nodded her head. "Its no problem really, those are special arrows, no matter where the beast is facing it will always strike in it's chest everytime" she explained as the girls surrounded her a bit. "These girls are my beasts, Dove the Direwolf, Blue the Velociraptor, and Meadow the Megaloceros" she added only to look at Cameron. "Well, I don't mind scanning the area further out before I return back to the far north" she said as she walked over to Meadow and got on the saddle on her back as she lowered her head for Dove and Blue to hop on her huge antlers as they both rested on one each before she raised her head up looking forward. "Do you want to lead Cameron?" She asked holding the reins attached to Meadow.

@hollowhead_ @Abra Kadabra Alakazam! @Psymallard @SuperPanda14

Jacob hopped on Cameron as Ajax trotted behind the group. "No, Mistral will go first. She found the canyon where these beasts rest." He said as Cameron bucked forward. "We just need to wait for Gabriella and the other guy before we leave." He said as Mistral flew towards a rock and sat on the rock. Ajax also walked forward and began trotting. The wind began to whistle as Jacob looked at the other two people.

Last edited:
Gabriella began packing some meat and whistled at Jentzen. "I'm coming." She said as she boarded the Spinosaurus. It roared and began to move as Lev thumbled towards the others. This canyon might be paradise, but her thoughts were reserved. As her scythe gleamed, she thought about the threat that was spreading from the north.