• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

PSN IDs

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Why have we never had this topic? |D

Quite a few of us own PS3s/PS4s, so share your PSN ID in this thread, tell us which games you play online, etc. Like the 3DS FC sticky, I'll put together a master list of everyone's names in this first post. :)

DoctorOak: DoctorOak
Fumanshu: Manlyfists
Karu: AdamProject
Linkachu: Linkachu166
Pheonix: Typo_Firebird
Psycho Monkey: Saiko_Monkii
Rain/Power Metal Maiden: GodParticle13
ShinyZekrom009: DanCahill
Tailon: Tailon77
Teapot: UppityTeapot
Yoshimitsu: Yoshi27mitsu

Last edited by a moderator:

Tailon

Gryffindork
Mine is Tailon77, And I can usually be found playing Fallout; New Vegas, White Knight Chronicles II, and on the multiplayer side, Dead Island, Resident Evil 5, and Super Street Fighter IV.

Andrew and I are GodParticle13 and all we really play online on PSN is Modern Warfare 2, soon to be Modern Warfare 3 on Tuesday ^^ So if anyone plays MW, add us and lemme know who you are~

I go by the amazing PSN Name Manlyfists .

I mostly play fighting games online. Streetfighter, Tekken, Marvel Vs Capcom. Stuff like that.

I actually have two accounts... for whatever reason. but the one I use most is GTLargo21. Been playing Operation Raccoon City lately.

I forgot about this, but I'm willing to share now. I mostly do Call of Duty, although I will do Batman: Arkham City and Sonic Sega All Stars Racing from time to time.

My ID is DanCahill. For those who aren't familiar with it, it was a character from one of my favorite book series at the time(I was 9), and I can't change it now for fear of losing all my stuff -_-

Anyway, if you need further confirmation, My profile pic is the Assassin's Creed member. If you send me a friend request, please let me know beforehand.

Atma

Formerly Karu
AdamProject

Please do message me with your site of origin as I have my gamertag floating around a few places. Thank you.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Because some jackass identity thefted Psycho Monkey before I even had a PS3, I took up the Japanese Romanized variant Saiko_Monkii. Multiplayer games I play are Soul Calibur V, Persona 4 Arena, and Injustice (which I'm terrible at :p). If you have one or more of those games feel free to shoot me a friend request.

Also pm me on the forums so I know to keep an eye out for your request since I only ever log on to PSN when I actually have a reason to do so.

Metra_Titan15 (the name is based on my fursona metra titanis.....im weird....) i only have a ps3 cause being poor is a thing but i frequent persona 4 arena ultamax, resident evil 6 and dead space 2.....