• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Random Artwork Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
This topic is for anyone to use, who maybe has one or two pieces of artwork they'd like to share, but don't want to set up their own artworks thread.

The rules are simple. No double posting. No requests, this topic is for the artwork and comments only. If the artist wants to take requests, they'd have their own thread. Comments are welcome by anyone.

So, if you have a one off piece of work and would like to share it, you can now do so here. This was suggested to me a while ago, but I forgot XD

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I know this has been asked before, but does this topic only relate to drawn artwork, or could people place artistic photos and the like here as well?

Well chat has seen this first time sig, which I created and meant to showcase in April. Ignoring the lack of a border, that Red sagaciously pointed out, I'm rather pleased with it.
23jg2mt.jpg

I've been meaning to throw up one or two pieces of my artwork for a while now, but I've never gotten around to it... Anyway, these two are just me trying out different styles to use on photoshop. I think the second one works better, but... yeah...

ogdwu1.png

6t2008.jpg

BlackRoseJack

Formerly psy-teen
I made this on my tablet a few days ago... its supposed to be a chibi me :3

I aimed at shading and colour but i think it could still use some work :)

kovu_x_scar_by_thesuperinsaneninja-d3iilvb.png

This was something I originally drew for a contest and it didn't win but I liked how it turned out can't open up a thread since I'm waiting to put up my higher quality work this took a week for me to finish too...

Rex

Resident Furry
BenV1-1.png

Say you draw something, ink it, take a picture of it with a webcam, line it, color it, and shade it. It'll probably turn out something like this.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Hello and welcome to 'Charms.

However, this is not the place for that. If you want to introduce yourself, you should make a post here, not in the Random Artwork Gallery. Please make sure you've read and understood the rules~

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
loldoublepost

So I got bored and made three placeholder ads for Pokémon companies. My favourite is the Silph Co one by far.

1i3Ws.jpg

LcCI9.jpg

FTbp0.jpg

Well, Here's a picture that I drew of Black and his Tepig "Tep" from the Pokemon Black and White manga. I have a DeviantArt account so I posted this pic on DA as well.
black_and_tep_by_sapphirerose_chan-d4p74ik.jpg

--->http://sapphirerose-chan.deviantart.com/

I'm still on the fence on whether or not to actually make my own art thread.. So I'll post a few pictures on here and y'all can let me know if I should post more...

niima_by_jadastark2015-d5glmg6.jpg

joker_maybe__by_jadastark2015-d5glmnf.jpg

Gahh.. Stupid scanners... They always seem to wash out my colors...OTL

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
I realized I hadn't done art since August so I randomly drew something for my best friend. Posting here instead of my art thread because of aforementioned August.

LiteralKoL.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.