• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Realm of Data

Note: Please don't post unless checking with me first. =) Thanks guys.

"ShadowSeraphimon is just too strong, Rain! I don't think we can get any farther without being able to make me digivolve!" The small pink bird Digimon was crouched down, staring up at the fallen angel before her. She was almost completely out of breath, and Rain was beginning to worry about her new friend.
"I know, you can't fight right now. How will we get out of here?" Rain looked around desperately, her eyes searching for an exit. ShadowSeraphimon raised a fist, reading to smash Biyomon back again.
The tiny bird struggled to stand, determined to protect her friend. "Try it again, meanie!" She shouted, her voice cracking with exhaustion. Before she could even get in a scratch, the larger Digimon knocked her back into Rain, then again went for the both of them. Rain closed her eyes beneath her pink and black hair, waiting for the pain to come. She felt Biyomon pull on her black tank top. "Hold on!"

There was a burst of dark energy as a shadow passed over Rain. "Please no, don't hurt Biyomon." She said weakly before realizing Biyomon no longer had her arms around her. "Huh?" She slowly opened her eyes, scared of what would come next. However, she found herself sitting in the middle of a busy street, with cars backed up waiting for her to move.
"Hurry up, kid!" Someone shouted impatiently, and Rain scrambled to her feet, thoroughly confused. She ran out of the street, nearly tripping over the ends of her torn, gray jeans. She looked frantically from side to side for her Digimon partner.
"Where is she?" Rain sighed, worried as well as afraid. "Obviously I'm home, but where was I before?" She asked herself quietly. Then, an idea came across her, and she forced herself to remember the events of the past 24 hours.
Rain had been sitting in her room trying to finish up her latest set of lyrics when her cell phone rang. The caller ID read one of her band mate's names, so naturally she picked it up. "Yeah, Pyro?" She asked, almost impatiently.
"Get on the internet now, I have something to show you. It's awesome!" Pyro had said excitedly, not even saying "goodbye" before hanging up on Rain.
"Whatever." Rain had gotten up, letting her pages of lyrics fall to the floor as she stepped over to her computer. Her newest screen saver had occupied the screen, so she moved the small mouse to make her computer come to life. She clicked on the internet icon on her screen, going to the site Pyro advised her to. "Digimon, huh?" She squinted a bit as she read about the new game. "This actually does sound pretty cool." She smiled, then proceeded to download the extremely large file.
After many hours of downloading, the game had finally been ready. Rain started the game, and when prompted to choose a starter Digimon, she chose the one that had the most of her favorite color, pink. Biyomon, the bird Digimon. "Cool." Rain had said, until the game became more of a reality than she had hoped. The screen grew bright, and Rain was overwhelmed by the digital light. Her head began to pound, and she felt her head hit the desk. "What's wrong with it?" She said, before her mind went blank.
When she finally came to, she found herself in a desert, and for hours she searched for a way out, continuously finding herself in the same spot she began in. Finally, Rain heard a sound that she would remember for days to come. Someone was singing, and as the sound grew closer, Rain remembered the voice of Biyomon in her new Digimon game. "No way..."

So Rain had been right, she had been in the same digital world that was in the new game, and now she was back home. Biyomon must still be in the digital world, she guessed. "I wonder if the same thing happened to Pyro?" She asked herself out loud as she headed towards her apartment. She pulled her cell phone from her pocket, but gasped as she looked at it. When she was sent to the digital world, her phone had converted into something Biyomon referred to as a "Digivice". This was the form it had remained in, and now Rain turned it over in her hand. "Great, now I need a new phone."

"Casey...Hey...Wake up" A black devil looking creature was shaking him awake...both eyes of the creature seemed to be a different color; one red and one green. Casey sat up slowly, gazing around his surroundings. "Where am I?, Last thing I remember I was on my computer typing up a new music program. Then I was here." The black creature tilted his head. "So you don't remember what just happened?" Casey took a deep breathe and closed his eyes for just a moment, trying to recall what happened before he seemingly blacked out. Opening his eyes with a startling look upon his face. "I can only remember very little but,....you and I....we were fighting another creature bigger, and steal looking creature with wings." At this point in the recalling the black creature spoke up. "We 'creatures' are Digimon, short for digital monsters. I am Dracmon and as I was showing you the digital world. SkullBaluchimon attacked us and tired to eliminate us, seeing as we both are a threat now that you are one of the digi-destined. Casey sat there shocked for a moment trying to take in what he just heard.

Casey reached into his pocket to pull out his cell phone, only to see that it changed and was different from the last time he used it. Dracmon looked to him and laughed a little. "Thats your digivice...you cell phone was probably sought as the most technical device on you, and it shifted into it. Means you have to get a new cell phone." Casey looked kind of disappointed, then looked to Dracmon. "So, how do I get home?" Dracmon thought for a moment, and then looked to him. "Well, there should be something tied in with your digivice that will allow you to go...." Before Dracmon could finish a steel skeletoned digimon flew in, and landed but a few feet from them, it spoke in a deep raspy tone. "Digi-destined...you and your partner are now my prime targets...die willingly or die fighting, your choice."

Casey looked to Dracmon, then back to SkullBaluchimon. "I prefer to fight, Dracmon...do your best" Casey's digivice started to glow, and he pointed it at SkullBaluchimon and it showed him the data and stats, a female voice came on and spoke. "SkullBaluchimon, Ultimate level. Data type digimon, part of the nightmare soldiers family" Casey looked at his digivice again and the stats disappeared. "Interesting, I'm gunna get used to this." SkullBaluchimon threw Dracmon into Casey. They both winced from the landing. SkullBaluchimon started to charge what it looked to be a special attack.

His eyes opened. Sweat rolled from his forehead as he sat up from his computer desk. Looking around he saw that everything was normal but one thing. Instead of his cellphone in his hand there seemed to be the digivice. He wondered if it was a dream, or if it was reality. Only way to find out is to try and re-enter the digital plane again.

Rain burst into her room, trying to avoid her roommates, Trinity and Ian. She needed a bit of time to think about all of this. She rushed over to her dresser and opened a couple of the drawers, pulling out an outfit consisting of a few items. She changed into the small pink tank top and black skirt, then pulled a black fishnet shirt and gray, fur-lined vest over the top. Rain quickly pulled off her sneakers and replaced them with her black boots, then sat on the floor, sighing with exasperation. She shook her head, pulling out her new Digivice. "What am I supposed to do?" Rain said quietly to herself. Even though she was staring at the electronic apparatus, her vision was blurry and her mind was elsewhere. "Maybe that place is really in danger. Maybe Biyomon needs me." Just as she fell back onto the floor and began to close her eyes to fall asleep, her digivice flashed.
Rain's eyes fluttered open, and she struggled to regain her balance against a lightly colored tree trunk. "Hrrm?" She blinked her blue eyes, then realized she had returned to the Digital World. She quickly shook her head, letting her hair fall over an eye. "Alright! I don't know how I got back here, but I need to find Biyomon." Rain spoke to herself, but a little too late.
"RAIN!!!" A happy shout came from within the think foliage. "You're back, Rain!"
Two pink arms wrapped around Rain's leg, and she couldn't help but smile. "Hey kiddo. I'm back, but here's the deal." She bent down to look the Digimon in the eye. "You need to tell me what's up. Er, I mean, I need to know why I'm here. Is there something I need to do? Are you in trouble?"

"That was by far the weirdest thing that I have ever expierenced so far." Tasmira remarked as she stared at what used to be her cellphone, now a Digivice. Her shoulder-length white hair was streaked with pink highlights, her megenta dress fell to her knees, where drees shoes and knee-high socks were pulled over her legs. She had equally megenta-colored gloves, with pink ribbons attached to them that fluttered every time she moved her arms. Her eyes were a startling cyan shade, almost icy looking. But there was nothing icy about her personality.

She thought about what had happened to her in the past few hours. She had found a cool looking computer game called Digimon, after getting a tip from her older cousin, Serena. She liked the sound of it so much, that she endured the hours of taking it to load just to play it. Apparently, you could also chhose a starter Digimon. There were many choices, but Tasmir a finally ended up picking one called Falcomon. As soon as that happened though, the reality meter shattered. Her screen grew brighter and brighter, and a second after a confused "Huh?" from Tasmira, it exploded. Or at least seemed to.

The bright flash of white light filled her vision, she felt herself stumble and fall back. She couldn't remember what happened exactly after that. She just remembered coming to in a lush green forest, she could have been out cold for minutes, or even hours. It was impossible to tell. At first she was frightened, for she had no idea where she was, the the calm serenity of the forest soothed her feelings, almost to the point of carelessness. Then there was a harsh call, and something landed gracefully in front of her.

"Hello Tasmira." The thing spoke to her. Tasmira knew instantly it was Falcomon, the starter Digimon she picked earlier. He had the same green and brown feathers, same sharps claws and talons, same wicked beak. His fierce blue yes were friendly as they gazed at Tasmira in what could have been adoration.

"Falcomon?" Tasmira asked in a voice barely above a whisper. Just to make sure this was the same one.

"The very one." Falcomon confirmed her thoughts. Then he flew up at an amazing height and hooked his arms around her neck in a happy hug. Tasmira went with her first instinct and took a step back in suprise, then hugged back.

"Huh?" Tasmira gasped as she felt something heavy in her pokcet, she reached in and pulled out a device she didn't reconize. "What the heck happened to my cellphone?!" She yelled in suprise and panic.

Falcomon let go of her neck and landed graefully onto the grass. "That's a Digivice," he explained calmly, "your 'cellphone' as you called it has most likely turned into it. Sorry if that's a loss."

Tasmira sighed, "never mind. I'll just need to get a new one." Before she could say more, the ground shuddered beneath her. As if something very heavy was moving around. It shuddered again, harder this time.

Falcomon's eyes widened. "Oh no," he whispered, "oh no. Not now." He looked panicked.

"What?" Tasmira asked, the tremors in the ground became more rapid, each after the next were harder, until Tasmira was almost knocked off her feet.

"RUN!" Falconmon screamed, taking Tasmira's hand and all but dragging her away. Tasmira followed as fast as her legs could, she tried to ask Falcomon what was wrong. She soon found out. A loud roar sounded, so close that the air vibrated with it. Then something huge and metallic barreled out in front of them, two trees that had gotten in its way had been trampled.

"Oh my god, what is that thing?!" Tasmira shrieked. It was metal, as said before, but it looked like a huge, metal dinosaur. It had the same dinosaur head, but two of the largest cannons Tasmira had ever seen were strapped to its shoulders, its left claw was literally a giant claw hand, four sharp metal claws that were longer than here protruded from it. Its other hand was a cannon.

"Machinedramon." Falcomon breathed in fear, "oh are we in trouble."

The metal dinosaur, Machinedramon, opened its maw and spoke. "You...Digi-destined....you must die now...be gone into oblivion!!" The final part turned into a roar, and Machinedramon rushed toward them. He lifted up his huge claws and slashed. Falcomon flew up and rammed into Tasmira's shoulder, she flew back and a flash of silver flew just feet away from them both and struck the ground. Machinedramon roared and dug his claws out of the ground, leaving huge gouges that would have taken five men with shovels to make.

Falcomon flew foward and slashed at Machinedramon's arm with his claws, leaving tiny scrath marks that looked pitiful compared to the gounges made from Machinedramon's claws. The metal dinosaur roared, more in frustration than pain, and knelt down, and suddenly Tasmira was looking down one of the barrels of his back cannons. Deep inside the tunnel, a faint glow appeared, which got bigger and bigger. "Tasmira!" Falcomon screamed and jumped in front of Tasmira. The glow suddenly became so bright it was like that of Tasmira's computer screen, Tasmira threw up her arms to shield her eyes and she waited for the pain to come.

But it never did. Finally, Tasmira risked opening her yes and she gasped in shock. Somehow, she had appeared back in her room; and somehow, she was on her back. Sitting straight up, Tasmira reached into her pocket and pulled out her Digivice. "So it wasn't a dream." Tasmira whispered, running her fingers along the device and turning it over. "Somehow, it was real."

Casey continued to scan his small room in his apartment, wondering the reality of the events that took place. He then stared directly at the digivice in front of him. "I wonder...If Dracmon is ok, and if there are any others that this is happening too...it couldn't just be me." Looking at his watch and then to the clock on the wall, his eyes went wide and did a double take. "Crap...I'm late." Grabbing his laptop and his gear to present, and threw it quickly into his laptop bag.

15 minutes later he arrived at his place of work. Standing at the door was his boss a gray haired, silver eyed old man tapping his foot impatiently. Casey bowed his head and hoped that he wasn't going to be yelled at, or even worse fired. Instead the gray haired old man looked to him with shock. "Casey, I called you cell phone half and hour ago and told you that you didn't need to come in, your report was submitted and it was fantastic, the board members are pleased with your new program." Casey looked shock and shook his head lightly trying to see if he could remember emailing it earlier that day. "I...uhm did?" the old man nodded and smiled. "Keep this up Casey, and you might become top of the computer program development section of this business."

Home 3 hours later. Casey reached into his pocket as he sat down at his computer desk. Pulling forth the digivice, and started to turn it, as his computer screen came on. He was puzzled, he didn't even turn the "tower" on, yet the computer seemed to be running a new program: "Digimon" Casey said this and was very vexed by this. The program opened and a flash of light and Casey disappeared.

Biyomon and Rain had been walking for hours while the Digimon gently explained to situation to her tamer. After she had finished explaining, there was a long silence before Rain decided to speak up. "So let me get this straight. You guys are all just data? That's such a hard idea to wrap my head around, you know?" She stopped, tapping her foot lightly against the dirt floor. "Anyhow, this," She said softly, motioning to the environment around her, "Is all a massively complicated computer program, and you have a destructive virus coming through and corrupting the data of all the stronger beings here?" By the time she was done, Rain had basically said everything in one breath. She sighed deeply. "Okay, I'll help, I have nothing better to do..." She then mumbled to herself, "Besides band practice, but this is really awesome.."

Biyomon jumped up, her eyes full of excitement and relief. "Oh thank you, thank you Rain!!!" She exclaimed, skipping back and forth a bit. Rain smiled as she watched her digital friend, but only before her attention was taken away by a crashing sound in the turquoise shrubbery nearby. "What...Was that?" She said super quietly, her icy blue eyes narrowing. She glanced down at Biyomon, who had frozen in place. "...Well?" She whispered in an insisting tone.

"Oh no.." Biyomon slowly looked up and Rain quietly turned to meet her gaze. A large dinosaur-like creature towered above them, and Biyomon suddenly shrieked. "Monochromon!!"

This isn't happening...WHY does this always have to happen to me?! Dante thought as he ran from the strange beach into a much stranger forest. How did I get here? What the heck is going on? And WHAT WAS THAT THING! He didn't stop to find out and just kept running, his green eyes scanning the oddly shaped trees through his jet black hair. His laptop bag bounced on his hip as he ran.

And today seemed like it was actually going to go well...

Earlier that day...

Dante cautiously made his way past the students in the hallways, trying to keep a low profile. His beginning weeks at the Academy since he transfered from Richmond to Japan hadn't exactly been uneventful. His clumsiness and stuttering had gotten him detention for no reason and a whole mess of other things. He slipped inside the Boy's Lounge in the dormitory and continued straight through to his dorm room. A few of the students pointed at him and snickered, not that he blamed them. Nekyou Tanoshi Academy was a rich kid school. Which simply meant that rumors spread like wildfire and kids did whatever they wanted as long as their parents kept paying the school.

Slipping inside his dorm, Dante sighed and changed into more comfortable clothes. The school's uniforms were too tight in his opinion and looked terrible. He pulled his Zune out of his pocket and plugged it into his computer to charge, turning on a song to drown out the social noise outside. He exchanged the schools jacket and white shirt for a more comfortable black t-shirt. The only design on the shirt was the roman numeral 4, though Dante had no idea why it was put there - he had bought it at Goodwill. And to replace his pants, he chose a fitting pair of jeans. Swapping out his shoes for his sneakers, he put his laptop and sketchbook in his laptop bag and slung it over his shoulder. His friend had a new game that he wanted Dante to look at. It was called Digimon. Dante had read up on it and he had to admit, he liked how it looked. So far he was especially fond of the little guinea pig looking monster with wings.

Dante shrugged and unplugged his Zune, replacing it in his pocket with his cell phone and plugging the headphones in so he could listen while he walked. He kept his pencil and eraser in the other pocket. Dante moved out of his dorm and walked hurriedly to the computer room where his friend would be. He checked his watch, the face was on the underside of his wrist. He had put music on it earlier and always made sure it was charged and working. Hopefully he already has the game installed...I gotta get homework done tonight... Dante thought as he bumped into someone. He apologized and fixed his glasses while walking into the computer room. Only one computer was turned on and his friend was sitting at it. His friend hopped up and ran up to him

"Dante man you gotta check this game out!" His friend said in Japanese, smiling.

"H..have you p played it yte?" Dante asked intrigued.

"Yet, man, yet. You keep getting your letters mixed up." His friend said laughing, "Either way, no not yet I was gonna let you play first. I gotta run to the restroom so you go ahead. Be right back!" And with that his friend had run off.

Dante sat down and inspected the game for a bit before clicking "New Character" button. Oh cool, it let's you pick your starter... Dante thought as he ran through the list of starting Digimon. Ah there he is...oh his names Patamon...hah I should have remembered that. That was when reality decided to warp. His computer screen had turned white and a loud noise that sounded much like the AOL dial tone blared. Then everything was quite until...

"DANTE! Snap out of it!"

Dante blinked and sidestepped just in time to avoid a rock, though it still cut his shin slightly. He looked down at the struggling creature in his arms. It looked like a guinea pig...only instead of ears it had wings. The little creature was struggling and kept looking behind Dante. "Lemme go! I can take him! Come onnnn...."

"Are you crazy little guy?" Dante asked in English, "What was that thing..uh..P Patamon right?"

Patamon sighed and crawled out of Dante's arms onto his head. "That was MegaSeadramon...an Ultimate level digimon. I could have taken him if I had digivolved..." He sighed and looked over his shoulder.

"Mega what? Digi..volve? What the heck is that!" Dante yelled, "That thing nearly killed us when it shot that lightning bolt at us!"

"It was his Thunder Javelin attack. We would have been fine! You know, you gotta have a little more confidence Dante." Patamon laughed before yelling, "Look out!"

Sparks flew across Dante's vision as he hit the side of a really large boulder. He stumbled and fell onto his butt as he looked up at what he ran into. His face paled, "That's...not a boulder...." and it wasn't. It looked much like a Triceratops...only it had armored plates running down its back and on parts of its thick legs. The thing grinned, showing its razor sharp teeth. Dante was frozen in place. What is this place?... Suddenly a shout came from behind him. It sounded like a little girl and it yelled "Monochromon!!" Dante looked over his shoulder and his mouth dropped open. He was staring at a girl with a small, pink, bird at her side.Another human! Thank god! The girl looked nearly stunned and the bird looked frozen in place. He was about to say something when a loud roar turned his attention back to Monochromon, who was preparing to attack.

"Don't worry Dante! I wont let him hurt you!" Patamon shouted as he stood in front of Dante defensively, staring down the Monochromon.

Tasmira sighed and pocketed her Digivice. She had to find out what happened to Falcomon, even if it took her all night. She stood up and was in front of her computer in a matter of seconds. Right, so how did it happen before? The bright light took her to Falcomon, so that had to be it right?

"Doesn't this thing have an 'On' switch somewhere?" Tasmira muttered to herself, sounding very much like her cousin Serena for a second. Her fingers flew over her keyboard like a pair of professional ice skaters. Yet how was she supposed to make that thing happen again when she didn't know how it happened? "Maybe it has to recharge." Tasmira told herself, once again sounding exactly like her cousin.

A ringing coming from Tasmira's pocket made her jump violently and let out an involuntary (and very undignifying) squeak. She reached into her pocket and grabbed the only thing that was in there. Her magenta-colored Digivice. The screen flickered on and the words "FALCOMON CALLING..." appeared in neon green lettering. Tasmira gasped and almost dropped her Digivice in shock. With a trembling hand, she pushed the button closest to the screen and the ringing stopped.

"Tasmira!" A familiar voice shouted. The screen of Tasmira's Digivice suddenly glowed white; her computer screen responded by shinning an equally bright light from its screen. Suddenly, a case of major deja vu hit as the light flashed so brightly that it covered Tasmira's entire field of vision and she was momentarily blinded.

Tasmira blinked a few times (or at least she thought she did because she was still seeing white) until her vision darkened and she saw herself in a forest much like the one she had left not too long ago. She rubbed her eyes with her knuckles to make sure she wasn't seeing things.

"Tasmira!" Falcomon's voice cried again, and Tasmira suddenly found two green wings hooked around her neck. "Thank goodness you're back!" Tasmira reached behind her head and felt the silky smooth feathers that covered Falcomon's back.

"Yes," she said after a moment, "and I have a pile of questions." She felt Falcomon's weight shift as he hopped off the back of her neck and landed in front of her. He inclined his head in a questioning manner. Tasmira opened her mouth to say something, but before she could make the smallest sound, something else made it for her.

"Monochromon!" A very human-like voice shrieked behind them. Seconds later, there was a tremendous roar.

"Looks like it'll have to wait." Falcomon said calmly and looked deep into Tasmira's light blue eyes with his own. Tasmira stared for a second, then nodded. Both human and Digimon acted in concert, turning around and rushing towards the source of the shout and roar. After trampling through a few turquiose colored bushes, they burst into a clearing. Two humans with their Digimon occupied it, along with another, much larger Digimon.

Like Machinedramon, this Digimon also looked like a dinosaur, this this one was much less intimidating. It was not as large as Machinedramon, but it had on a huge helmet with a fierce looking blade gowing out of it. The Digimon (whom Tasmira guessed to be Monochromon) roared again and a yellow hamster-looking thing with bat wings for ears ran in front of it, shouting defiance. Tasmira and Falcomon also ran forward to make their presence known to the other humans, trying not to alert the Monochromon all the while.

(Gah. :p)

Rain quickly glanced at the newcomers, her blue eyes wide with shock. "You too?" She looked them up and down quickly, noticing the new Digimon beside each of them.

Biyomon tugged frantically on Rain's hand. "There's no time to chat!!!" She shouted in a shrill voice, right as Monochromon released a deafening roar.

"Obviously not!" Rain shouted, "Let's go for it!" She exclaimed, stepping forward. The huge dinosaur Digimon didn't approve of her sudden movement, it lifted its head and roared once again, threatening Rain's safety. "WHOA!" Rain fell back from the impact of its warm breath.

Biyomon glared at Monochromon, lifting her arms and rushing forward at it. "Don't worry Rain!!! That's what I'm here for!" She shouted, determination and a hint of excitement in her big eyes. "Take this!!" She crowed, sending a small burst of air towards the dinosaur. It merely shrieked and lunged forward, it's giant head slamming into the small bird.

"No!" Rain screamed, jumping to her feet to catch her friend. Biyomon flinched, then opened her eyes, smiling slightly. She shook her head, refusing to accept her loss before flying up and back towards Monochromon. Rain ran after her, shouting. "Please, Biyomon, stop!!! I won't let you die!" She tripped against a small vine, falling to her knees. "Uggh.." Her eyes met the Digivice at her hip, which was now shining with a bright light. "What?" A sillhouetted image appear, showing the outline of a firey looking bird. "What is that?" She squinted to stare at it, then felt a burst of heat against her face. Rain looked up to see a light surrounding Biyomon, and she became frozen in awe. "Biyomon?" The light disappeared and in its place was a giant red bird, which nearly took on the appearance of fire.

The new Digimon smiled, still keeping its strong eyes on Monochromon. "No, Birdramon!" She shrieked, then flew towards the dinosaur, her eyes full of fire. "Meteor Wing!!" The magnificent new Digimon shrilled, a large burst of fire emitting from its wings and landing with an explosion against Monochromon. It groaned loudly, shaking the earth below, and fell to its knees, unable to get up. Rain could only continue to watch with a shocked expression.

"You too?" The girl with the pink bird asked Tasmira and Falcomon as they appeared.

Tasmira nodded. "Yeah, if I had known there were others sooner-" just what would have happened if Tasmira had known sooner, the girl was never destined to find out, for at that moment Monochromon released a terrifying roar. Tasmira felt her words die in her throat.

"We can exchange pleasantries later," Falcomon piped up, "but right now our lives are a little threatend!" Tasmira had to agree with this, and before she could stop him, the green and brown bird began a blur as he rushed forward; the light of battle and determination chased themselves across his usual cool blue eyes. The pink bird Digimon shot a blast of air at Monochromon, but instead of damaging it, it only made the dinosaur-like Digimon angry. As it lowered its head, Falcomon leaped up into the air at a height that Tasmira could never have thought possible of the little bird achieving and raised his steely gray claws. With a fierce cry, he slashed at the Monochromon's thick hide.

Those could have been scratches that Tasmira saw, but it was not likely. It could have just been the gray splotches that dotted the white skin she was seeing. She couldn't get a decent look on it anyways, for the next second proved that the Monochromon had certainly felt something, for it shrieked and its thick white tail came up and slammed into Falcomon before he could blink twice. The force of the blow sent the small bird's body twirling through the air until he landed against a tree with a sickening crunch.

"Falcomon!" Tasmira screamed as the body of her friend fell to the ground as a mass of crumpled feathers. She didn't even know if her feet touched the ground as she raced to Falcomon's side. Just as she knelt down to examine his body, Falcomon's head came up wearing such a confused expression that it took all of Tasmira's self-control to not burst out laughing, when it was the most inappropriate time for laughter.
"Who's buffalo was that?" Falcomon mumbled, his speech oddly slurred. The question was so random in Tasmira's mind that it brought a chuckle out of her. "I'm serious." Falcomon's voice became a little clearer, and his eyes widened as he gazed at something over Tasmira's shoulder in utter amazement. Tasmira had to look too, and what she saw made her jaw almost hit the ground.

The girl that had the pink bird next to her had fallen over a vine in a rush to get to her fallen friend, who had evidently also been hit by the Monochromon. But the Digivice on her hip was glowing, sort of like Tasmira's when she was brought to this world a second time yet this one was...different...somehow. It was just one of those feelings you got that you knew was right, yet there was no evidence to support that theory. But seconds later, she had plenty of evidence. The pink bird also began glowing in response to the Digivice, until it was no more than a sillhouette in the heart of the bright light. And the sillouette seemed to be growing, expanding, enlarging, however it was put, it was definetly getting bigger. The girl whispered something inaudiable, and suddenly the light disappeared.

What was left in its place was a giant bird, at first Tasmira thought it was on fire, then relized that each one of its shimmering feathers looked like a flickering flame. A smile tilted up the corners of its large mouth through which many teeth stuck though, then it cried it new name "Birdramon". Tasmira could only watch in open-mouthed awe as Birdramon took flight and shouted something that made no sense to Tasmira whatsoever, but apparently it was important,for the bird's giant wings flared up and shot towards Monochromon, exploding on impact. With a mighty groan of deafeat, the Monochromon fell to the ground, the force shaking it so much that if Tasmira had been standing instead of kneeling, she would have been knocked to the ground. The fallen Digimon did not get up.

Silence reigned over the battlefield for a minute, before it was broken. "What. Was. That?" Tasmira asked, trying to keep the astonishment out of her voice and failing miserably.

Dante jumped slightly as the girl with the pink bird spoke. But he couldn't move or stop staring at Monochromon. Another girl appeared and seemed relatively calm about this whole situation...EVERYONE HAS GONE NUTS! This has to be a dream... he thought frantically as his little friend joined in the others who had run off to battle.

"TAKE THIS!!" Patamon yelled as he seemed to inflate with air and then "fire" the balls of air out of his mouth. The air blasts made loud smacks as they pelted Monochromon, who was also being attacked by the pink bird and the other odd looking bird. Monochromon yelled and charged at the pink bird, almost running over Dante. He screamed at covered his head as the monster stepped over him. "This isn't happening!" He screamed as the battle raged above him.

Dante rolled and avoided Monochromon's massive feet as it twisted and swung its tale, narowly missing Dante. Patamon had dived out of the path and was about to unleash another barrage of air bullets when Monochoromon's turning body crashed into Patamon. Dante watched in horror as his new friend hit a rock and bounced off onto the ground. "Patamon!" Dante yelled and avoided another of Monochromon's massive feet. I'm gonna die for sure... he thought before a bright light filled his vision.

Dante looked up and stared as the pink bird seemed to transform. It glowed brightly, suddenly becoming taller. A loud noise filled the air along with the light, and it took Dante a moment to realize it was the small device the girl who owned the pink bird was holding. A light also shone from it similar to that around the bird. What happened next was both amazing and terrifying, probably because Dante was in the middle of it. The small pink bird he had seen before was now 10 times its height and covered in flames, yet the flames looked liked it was PART of the bird. The bird had a wicked looking beak and it shouted "Birdramon!" before leaping high into the air. Heat and fire filled Dante's vision as something impacted Monochromon, sending him to the ground. Dante rolled out of the way and rushed to Patamon.

"Hey little guy, are you ok?" Dante asked quietly as he picked up Patamon and walked back with a slight limp to the other two girls to check up on them.

"Psh...I'm fine...I woulda won if he hadn't of hit me..." Patamon laughed softly before wincing.

"Your crazy little guy." Dante laughed as he finally reached the other two, avoiding the giant flaming bird. "Is everyone ok? I ha h...gah...have a question..." Dante asked, his eyes wide. "Wh..what was that...Where are we...what j just happened...And what happened to my Zune!" His voice became a panicked squeak as he looked into his pocket. Instead of the familiar rectangular shape of his Zune he felt a small device. Pulling it out he examined it. It was a deep forest green color with a white antennae and three white buttons, two on right side and one on the left. The tiny screen in the middle was blank except for two small dots in front of him, indicating where the other two were. He held up the device, "Will someone please explain?"

Casey sat up looking into the eyes of his Dracmon. The onlooking Dracmon stared at Casey for three minutes, before speaking to him lightly. "We are in enemy territory Casey...don't move to subtly." Casey nodded and looked around, scanning his surroundings. With his digivice in hand, he sat up, and placed it into his pocket. Dracmon continued to stare at Casey. confused Casey looked down, and his wardrobe changed to that of an adventure outfit, khaki shorts, a long sleeve shirt, with a short sleeve button up shirt over it, with symbols resembling that of some foreign dialect. Dracmon laughed, and Casey just smiled. "So this place comes with a new wardrobe as well, nice." Dracmon conintued to laugh, and from several feet away, a large roar echoed through their ears. Casey reached into his pocket and pulled out his digivice, trying to find what ever made that noise. Seconds later, a large samurai like digimon sprang forth, and attempted to attack Casey. Without even blinking, Dracmon stood between him, and Musyamon. A female voice spoke from his digivice. "Musyamon, champion level digimon, part of the nightmare family." Casey looked to Dracmon, and within seconds, Dracmon lay on the ground, from a heavy blow from Musyamon. Casey ran over to his side, as Dracmon laid, knocked out. Casey stood up, and charged at Musyamon, trying to throw a punch, but to his dismay, a large wolflike creature sprang forth from the spot Dracmon lay, and Casey's digivice glew bright and then spoke again. "Sangloupmon, the digivolved form of Dracmon."