• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open ReGeneration One: Kanto Rebooted Discussion

Yes, you can go through your character’s journey, and future roleplay members can do it too. About the team... it is a reboot, the story is supposed to be different. You can have whatever team you want, as long as it follows the rules established in the forum and you get one of the three classic starter Pokémon

Yes, you can play Professor Oak, Green/Leaf, a gym leader or an original character. In my thread, the character limit for each roleplayer is 2 (minor characters/NPCs don’t count)

I would rather play a canon character, and probably one that shows up at least a bit, so I'm thinking Green, is that ok?

Yes, you could do Youngster Joey, but he’s from Johto, so you will have to explain how did he go to Kanto. Also, I can’t do anything to Red because someone made an RP post as Professor Oak with a lot of grammar flaws, and I told them to delete the message but they have been offline since then. Are posts with grammar problems report worthy? If not, what can I do?

I have two things to say: firstly, the “Open” prefix on the RP thread was changed to “Ask to Join”, but the discussion thread is still labelled as “Open”. From now, you will have to ask me if you can join the roleplay, and you can do it by sending me a message or asking it here. Updated list of characters:
Myself, VenusaurMega, playing Red (currently in Pallet Town) and Professor Oak (currently in Pallet Town)
@Moxxie the ultimate imp playing an undefined original character (unknown location)
@Perhaps Alive playing Youngster Joey (currently in Pallet Town)
@Oz_ still didn’t decide which character they are going to play
@BluefireChampion_2570 playing Blue Oak (currently in Pallet Town)
And, Bluefire, I have two questions for you: Are you going to play the role of Daisy Oak? And if you do, are you planning to represent her as a relevant character or as an NPC?

Last edited:
Cheers! My team (Don't ask about third mon)
Onix
Lv15
Moves:Bind, Stoneedge, Rock Throw, Headbutt

Geodude
Lv14
Moves: Rock Throw, Rock Tomb, Dig, Double-Edge

Vulpix
Lv16
Moves: Ember, Tackle, Growl

Name: Moxi Pilgrim

Apperance: Moxi has short black messy hair and hazel eyes. He wears a sweater, jeans, black boots and fingerless gloves he’s about 5 6 cm in height and is somewhat muscular.

Personality: Moxi is polite, energetic, brave and a goof ball he’s always willing to help someone out and he loves to eat He could most likely put away three bowls of ramen

Goal: to become the champion

Pokémon
Nidoran “male”
Level: 8

Charmander
Level: 5

I know that choosing Charmander gave me a disadvantage and that Venusaur is my favourite Pokémon, but Charmander fits better with Red and I really wanted to make that Pokémon Origins reference. Also, @Perhaps Alive, is your Youngster Joey still around Pallet Town?