• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Requests open

Status
Not open for further replies.
1515406C-15C7-44E7-992C-E2D9789AF5EA.jpeg
Hey sparkie! Are you able to draw my cartoonised self? The picture above is what it looks like.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Hey could you do my OC
Name: Doku Suraimu
Species: Human
Appearance:
4'5", relatively skinny, long green hair and green eyes. She wears the stuff in the image (if it shows up) as well as black trousers and green and black shoes.
Power:
Poison Slime: Doku's first ability allows her to control and generate sentient beings made of a green slime that can secrete different poisons that can cause sleep, paralysis, pain, itchiness, erosion or hallucinations.

Hey could you do my OC
Name: Doku Suraimu
Species: Human
Appearance:
4'5", relatively skinny, long green hair and green eyes. She wears the stuff in the image (if it shows up) as well as black trousers and green and black shoes.
Power:
Poison Slime: Doku's first ability allows her to control and generate sentient beings made of a green slime that can secrete different poisons that can cause sleep, paralysis, pain, itchiness, erosion or hallucinations.
Hey u made your oc on picrew. Nice

GreninjaRonin09

Previously Mewtvak09
Ok, I have a couple of requests. First, I would like it if you could draw a Greninja in a black biker jacket and riding a blue chopper. Then, if you could draw a Lucario in a blue hoodie and glasses, manipulating his aura so that it was a book, I’d like that. Finally, if you could draw a Mimikyu laying in a Pikachu pile, all cute and asleep, I would like that. When you have time, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.