• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Which RP Idea are you more into?

• Ever After High (Fairy Tale/High School RP)

• Overwatch (War/Mercenary RP)

• Fairy Tail (Magic/Quest RP)

• Maplestory (RPG/Quest RP)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Hey guys, Crimson here. So I have multiple ideas on a role-play, but I believe I'm only capable of doing one role play creation. This is why there's this discussion here. Just give me your thoughts, ideas or whatever to be honest. Just just bluntly ignore it lol. These are the ideas that could be successful with the right amount of effort put into it.
The role-play ideas are:

Ever After High RP
If any of you know this, this is a Fairy Tale RP. Basically the offspring off Fairy Tale characters go to a high school known as Ever After High. And there are Rebels and Royals. Rebels are the children who wants to "write their own story" instead of following their parent's footsteps with the stories. (e.g. Raven Queen, daughter of the Evil Queen, wants a happy ending for herself instead of the sad ending of the Evil Queen's defeat. She wants to change her story and not follow her mother's footsteps.) Then there are the Royals, who wants to follow their parents footsteps, despite it being good or bad. (e.g. Apple White, daughter of Snow White, wants her happily ever after with her own prince like her mother) If you guys want to know more about Ever After High, just go to their website. There's much more to it than you think.

Overwatch RP
Overwatch is a video game that lots of people know. It a group of elites that fight against bad people and evil robots to sum it up easily. But there's much more in depth to it. There's a whole story line on Overwatch. It'll be kind of like a war/mercenary RP with the OCs against whatever they're supposed to be up against.

Fairy Tail RP
Most people know of this anime already. Magic, wizards, quests, etc. There are multiple RPs of this already, including Ender Eye, Gryphon Beak, Gorgon Glare, and etc. But I wanted to make another Fairy Tail RP, just for the sake of it. I'll be using my 'expertise' from Ender Eye and hopefully bring it over to this RP to make it successful. And hopefully, what I'm wanting to do is the overarching goal: To get a Charms Grand Magic Games. There's already practically three guilds in the General RP already. If we get a couple more, we can practically make a whole GMG within the site. That's my overarching idea though, which is probably way far into the future.

Maplestory RP
Ah, Maplestory, the classic childhood RPG game. You get to choose your own class and fight against monsters and bad guys and save the Maple World essentially. It'll be an RPG RP, where the OCs group and and fight against the common threat together and what not. Not too difficult to comprehend.

Note, these are just general ideas. If anyone is up for it, then we can plan out a more in depth plan for it. I have a general idea for what to do in each RP, but I'll go in much more detail if anyone is up for one of these roleplays. Ask any questions if you're unsure or confused by anything.

After you're done contemplating, please vote in the poll above!

Last edited:
This is...difficult.

On one hand, I am a sucker for adventure/quest RPs so the standard Fairy Tail RP is probably my favorite. Just cause you can go so many different directions with it.

On the other hand, I do want to do a good school RP since those don't seem to do so great and it can be fun. And this idea is rather unique that it might have more substance than the usual school story.

On the other, other hand that Maplestory concept, as I've never done an RPG style RP before.

I don't know what to vote for!

I'm gonna be honest, given the bloat of these types of RPs- all of which tried and failed to grasp a good audience, I recommend going for something more original, as in an actual world disconnected from other franchises. It gives more freedom and I feel like that actually lets you flex those creative muscles than basing it on a predetermined thing. It might take more time but I personally feel like it gives you much more room.

Even if you don't want to do something completely original, you could do something somewhat inspired by other franchises. Maybe not completely original, but you add your own spin on the formula.

But that's just my two cents.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
I'm gonna be honest, given the bloat of these types of RPs- all of which tried and failed to grasp a good audience, I recommend going for something more original, as in an actual world disconnected from other franchises. It gives more freedom and I feel like that actually lets you flex those creative muscles than basing it on a predetermined thing. It might take more time but I personally feel like it gives you much more room.

Even if you don't want to do something completely original, you could do something somewhat inspired by other franchises. Maybe not completely original, but you add your own spin on the formula.

But that's just my two cents.
I can see what you mean. But I’m not good with allowing my creative juices to flow. I work things out better when there’s something to base off and stuff predetermined already. I might make an original RP much later in the future, but that time just isn’t now. But it’s much appreciated to see what you think and your input though.

Seems as of though I have been summoned.

I voted the high school RP as I think that it would be pretty fun, though I personally think we should differ it from the franchise. Honestly, I'm a part of too many Fairy Tail RP's that I didn't know if I should join another one. I have absolutely no idea about anything about Overwatch.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
So after waiting couple of days to see how this would work out, looks like the majority is going to Ever After High. It was based upon best choice that fits everyone's ideals. Like Rohan's want to anything that isn't a Fairy Tail RP. Jacob's openness. Sarah's choice between the high school and Overwatch RP. But to fit the idea a bit better, we'll be straying away from the franchise upon SS' and Burble's input.

The discussion should be open soon, then we will talk more about the Fairy Tale Roleplay there.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
So after waiting couple of days to see how this would work out, looks like the majority is going to Ever After High. It was based upon best choice that fits everyone's ideals. Like Rohan's want to anything that isn't a Fairy Tail RP. Jacob's openness. Sarah's choice between the high school and Overwatch RP. But to fit the idea a bit better, we'll be straying away from the franchise upon SS' and Burble's input.

The discussion should be open soon, then we will talk more about the Fairy Tale Roleplay there.
Glad you've come to a decision, I wasn't going to post due to my lack of something to contribute to the conversation. I apologize of this seems a bit sudden.