• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Roll to Dodge Adventures ~ Pokémon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay, I caught the raticate! I think I'll call him kor. I better hurry on to viridian city, kor and sai are really weak. I better heal them.

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
Shiny Eevee - 4 You find a parasol reasonably priced at 250 PokeDollars. I'll assume you buy it, which means you change Trainer classes. You are no longer just a Lass, you are... a Parasol Lady.

Dinova - 5 You head to Viridian City with no troubles, making it there in record time. The nurse heals up your PokeMon with a smile, and points you towards the quest board. Would you like to pick up an easy quest for your travels? You could end up with something fun to do.

Huzzah! A new addition to the team, though I don't think I'll give him a nickname, Sentret will work just fine.

I continue along Route 1 toward the nearest Pokemon Center, since both my companions could use a good rest.

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
Shiny Eevee - 2 You head back to Route 1, but instead of finding berries, you run into a wild Pidgey.

FIGHT - Pidgey, Female, HP: 11/11, Level: 2

JadaStark
5vs.1
2vs.4
5vs.5
5vs.6
The Leer is successful, +2 damage vs. Jynx. Luckily Danny doesn't seem too smart, he decides to use Pound, dealing 4 damage. The paralysis seems to slow Lily down, but you still manage to scrape by for a little bit of enhanced damage. The Jynx scrapes by as well, only dealing another 2 damage.

FIGHT - School Kid Danny
1) Jynx, Female, HP: 17/21, Level: 5

1) Lily (Treecko), Female, HP: 14/20 PARALYZED, Level: 5
2) Minun, Male, HP: 4/14, Level: 3

Chadwyck - 6 You walk up Route 1, when someone in a PokeMart uniform stops you. "Hey there, I'm here to promote the PokeMart in Viridian City. Be sure to stop by for all your training needs. Here's a little something for you, free of charge!" The man gives you a potion and leaves without another word.

You get to Viridian City and heal up your PokeMon to full. Perhaps you'd like an easy quest to go?

Well I guess my luck is a little better...
Lets go with another leer followed a pound Lily... And hope not to get hit with an ice type move...

Ugh this is way too much trouble for a pidgeyyy

I order Hideous to Tackle it one more time and then throw this Pokeball already hurggg.

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
Shiny Eevee
5vs.1
2vs.1
Red's tackle hits full on, apparently disorienting the Pidgey enough that he doesn't hit back.

Red (Squirtle), Male, HP: 23/23, Level: 6

FIGHT - Pidgey, Female, HP: 6/11, Level: 2

JadaStark
4vs.4
2vs.6
4vs.2
2vs.1
Lily barely scrapes by paralysis to add another +2 to damage. Danny clues in for a second, finally using Powder Snow, which hits for a whopping 8 damage. Lily retaliates with a Pound, hitting back for 8 damage herself. The Jynx misses afterwards, perhaps from the powerful blow.

1) Jynx, Female, HP: 9/21, Level: 5

1) Lily (Treecko), Female, HP: 6/20 PARALYZED, Level: 5
2) Minun, Male, HP: 4/14, Level: 3

Tangrow
6vs.1
4vs.3
Hideous pulls off an amazing critical hit, dealing 10 damage to the Pidgey. Luckily this doesn't make it completely faint, but it seems disoriented enough to miss.

4+1 You have no problems catching the critically wounded Pidgey. Would you like to give her a name?

1) Hideous (Chikorita), Male, HP: 17/20, Level: 5
2) Pidgey, Female, HP: 1/21, Level: 6

Status
Not open for further replies.