• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Round Five: The Graveyard

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Re: The Graveyard

'twas fun while it lasted.

I really need to keep myself in check, though <<

Also, Data, you never said what family Dway and I were in. ^^;

Ah, now I know why I died. You really were just being lazy in chat. I didn't actually believe it. Also, it looks like the only one that was innocent in that whole fight was Sho, and maybe Sem, but we don't know that yet.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football

Dearest Brendan, we hadn't been planning on killing you then. I myself wanted to keep you around for a bit~

Also, Sho, I forgot about that. ^^;

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member

Just so you all know, I'm going to raise you all as my undead minions.

Including Shiny.

I still can't believe I was offed on day 1. Although I am a bit intrigued as to why mafia would've gone after me. I have my suspicions, but alas. I'm dead and dead people tell no tales.

Do I get raised up as an undead minion too, KoL?

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football

I'm starting to feel smart and stupid at the same time. Why must I be so naive~

Also nuuuu I dun wanna be an undead minion D:

It never said both families targeted him. Since one family is down to one or two people(most likely one, though), they could very easily have been unavailable to send their target in to Petey.

So one of the families is run by two people that have no idea what they're doing? That would be good for the folks above ground to know.

Not that they don't know what they're doing, but that they were probably just busy irl. Lord knows we've seen that many a time |D

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football

Josh nuuuu I'm sorry for suspecting you before the game even began. D:

I want townies to win. Sooo badly. This isn't going well, not at all :<

Shiny Eevee said:
Josh nuuuu I'm sorry for suspecting you before the game even began. D:

I want townies to win. Sooo badly. This isn't going well, not at all :<

It's okay Shiny :3 At least I did get one nice detail before I died but if I shared it, it could possibly ruin the game ♥

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football

Yeaaaah don't share it. XD I mean, dead people get lots of information worth knowing, but as Carmi said~
Akira Rose said:
I have my suspicions, but alas. I'm dead and dead people tell no tales.

So true. I have so much I want to say now that I've read through the new day, but I really can't, especially not with my track record of ruining the game over and over again.

Would dead people be allowed to talk about what they know with other deceased people aslong as people still playing don't see? Or do we have to wait until the game is over?

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football

To be honest, some people already do that in the chatroom through queries and whatnot, but you still have to be careful even when the dead talk to each other.

Who knows, we could be spreading lies amongst ourselves. ;p

Yeah, it's perfectly fine with the dead to talk to one another, so long as the living don't see it. We can still talk to the living, too, we just can't reveal anything we know, or even hint at it. As long as we don't speculate, we can talk :D

^^ I'm dead now we can all dance to Thriller ;D And I needed to die anyway because I'll be busy packing and my laptop is getting sent off for storage in a week :p

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader

Gah! I really only have myself to blame for this one, as I got cocky and put myself out there too much. I was one person away from possibly running this game. Still, I prefer deaths from the other family than from the Townsfolks if I am Mafia. At least that way I know I didn't get caught. ;)

Haha, I managed to drag you down with me ;D Just wish my argument was a bit better then I could have gotten you down and out and I would survive ;<

See I was being a detrimental as people thought ;D

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football

o-o

I was hoping your death was going to be like mine, Red: by voting. ;_;
And you managed to fool like, everyone, even me (up until my death, of course~). D:<

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader

A Day late and dollar short, chaps. If Riley hadn't targeted me I would have gotten Jada lynched on Day 3 and survived quite a bit longer. Plus I would have looked really good in the eyes of the townsfolk for a bit.

Obviously people would get suspicious of me for not being killed by the other Mafia or correctly targeting them after a day or two, but by then it would be too late. Alas, the best laid plans of mice and men...

Well it was fun while it lasted. I'm kinda shocked I made it this far.. And Red I killed you just because I didn't want you coming after me later in the game. I guess I got luck with you being part of the rival mafia.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator

Whoo. About time those Mafia fellows smartened up and took me out. At least I managed to take Jada down before I was axed. Having two Mafia families to deal with would've made things a lot tougher for the townies.

The rest is up to you lot. Don't let our deaths be in vain. :'D

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football

... I knew it.

Katie had a speshal role, I knew it. D:< *points at her post in day 2*

Anyways, this game might be a bit more quiet now that almost all the loud players are out. D:

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator

Shiny Eevee said:
Anyways, this game might be a bit more quiet now that almost all the loud players are out. D:

A bit too quiet for my liking. It'd be nice if everyone who is still currently playing at least tried to post a bit more. We need some form of entertainment in the afterlife! :p

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader

'Bout time you joined me here, coincidental partner. ;D If I hadn't died I would have made sure you stayed alive, Katie. You were valuable to the game, even before we started randomly thinking alike, so I wanted you around to help guide the townsfolk in circles.

Honestly, I feel like only one or two votes are going to be cast this day. It'll definitely suck, but everyone is busy or just doesn't care as much as us dead peoples. </3

I'm hoping with Summer coming that the next game will have more people who keep up with the game and post more. Though I feel like part of the reason some people don't post is because they check the thread and suddenly there are five pages of posts to read through (a lot of them LOOOOONG ones). :x

I really want to A) Run of game of Mafia; and B) Right some kind of a strategy guide for the game. :V

Edit:
JadaStark2015 said:
Well it was fun while it lasted. I'm kinda shocked I made it this far.. And Red I killed you just because I didn't want you coming after me later in the game. I guess I got luck with you being part of the rival mafia.
Yeah, I shouldn't have kept bringing up things about you. I got antsy when I saw your reaction to Shiny and jumped on it. I should have kept that one in my back pocket for a later time and flew under your radar. :T Granted, I wanted you lynch you Day 3, but Riley threw a wrench in that plan.