• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Secret bases QR codes Exchange ORAS

This is a thread I made for fellow charmsians who want to share their secret base.
Some info that you could include for easier finding would be:
-Route or location where the base is.
-Details on where it is.(Optional since you can just search it on the Areanav)
-The pokemon that are in the base or at least the levels.
-What the secret base is e.g.Gym,For experience etc.
-You could set up restrictions for the base.(Just for fun)
-Be sure to notify in the thread if you updated your base and add the QR code as well.

If you have doubts on how to use or share your base properly use this:
-If you don't know how to share your base just go to your pc and go to "Manage QR Code patterns" and touch the share a secret base option.
-If you don't know how to find the level release (for taking out the level restrictions) you have to beat the E4 and go to the battle resort and go to the right side of the beach and go the houses on boards in the water and in one of the houses a person will give you it.
-And if you want to choose your team for the bases on my understanding I THINK you have to put the pokemon you want in the battle box and three pokemon of yours will be chosen.

So this is mine:
-My secret base is located on route 110 (close to New Mauville)
-My pokemon base is supposed to be a full shiny team lvl 50 without the level release and lvl 100 with it activated. (two grunts with shinies lvl 30-50)
-My secret base is supposed to be a shiny gym (in a tree XD)
-Preferably it would be better if your team were only shinies but others will be ok.
**Warning shiny mega legend on my team (if my idea is correct)**

(Will be edited posted for time convenience)

If someone downloads my QR code plz notify me the team I have in the battle.

Attachments

• HNI_0068.JPG
    HNI_0068.JPG
    40 KB · Views: 501
Last edited by a moderator:
My QR code is in my sig, haven't really come to any definitive decisions of how i wanna try and get teams and things set up within, so its fairly random atm, i'll come back and edit when I have something more specific about it. Also still tinkering around with the comment settings on things, so forgive the lack of creativity there for the moment.
Cave, route 118, right by where fly drops you on the route, hard to miss =)

So happy with the return of Secret Bases!

- Route 119 in the northern part close to Fortree. "A Secret Base in a bush that the nearby Bird Keeper knows about even though it's in an out-of-the way place."
- You'll hate me for this, but you'll need Surf, Waterfall, and the Acro Bike to get to mine.
- I don't remember the levels of everyone, but the Beauty has the Shiny Mega Metagross at level 45 and it WILL do a lot of damage if you aren't ready.
- It's just for experience right now so it's pretty random.
- Nope, no restrictions.
- Will update as I improve my base and finally get those Solid Boards to cover up the holes.

Edit: OH. I think I misunderstood the levels thing. I think the trainers merely get Pokemon based on their class. Okay so no worries about the Shiny Metagross lol

Last edited:
Okay, here's what I got (This may be updated as time goes on):

-My secret base is located in the Secret Meadow area (That means you'll need Surf & Dive), it's just off Route 130 (Though you could just fly over, if you have been there before).
-I only got 2 trainers: The one made by Serebii, and the one from Smogon (The one with the Blisseys, but I presume he won't have them)
-I haven't set my preferred battle settings so it's just gonna be Lv. 50 Single Battles (I'll updated this once I gain access to the Battle Resort), and I also haven't set up my team, so I'm presuming it just set to a default team.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
HNI_0041.JPG

Here's me! It's not very good at the moment, I haven't beaten the game yet and I haven't spent much time on it so it's very much a work in progress... but you're welcome to drop by and nab my flag xD

- It's on Route 118 in a tree. I'm just left of where Fly drops you off if you fly to the route. I'm practically next door to Kraisia :)

Last edited:
Here's my secret base:
HNI_0082_JPG.jpg

My base is on Route 118. When you get to the Bird keeper leading into Route 119, go to the right, and go behind the ledge that's there, and you should see it.

I hope you guys like my base! :D

BTW, I scanned @Magpie's and @Oppel's QR codes and it seems you two have it at the same place...

Last edited by a moderator:

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
BTW, I scanned @Magpie's and @Oppel's QR codes and it seems you two have it at the same place...

Booo. As Oppel posted their base first I've moved mine. I've updated my code :)

This is a bit of a nightmare though, as I just tried scanning your code @Da Freezah but you appear to be in the same place as Kraisia xD

Also @bioaura, your code appears to be broken so I can't scan it :'(

Burgundy

Formerly SuperSableye24
wzZO3FO.jpg

Tadaaaaaaa! :D My secret base! My team's not set in stone yet, and I'm missing a pal, but I'll work that out later and update. :) You can find it on Route 111!

B3rmgeYCQAAhNy9.jpg

Also, here are some codes for bases from the developers. There's nothing too extraordinary about them, but the middle code is the only confirmed way to get the Regice Doll, so you might want to check them out. They'll show up in the yellow house in Mossdeep.

Booo. As Oppel posted their base first I've moved mine. I've updated my code :)

This is a bit of a nightmare though, as I just tried scanning your code @Da Freezah but you appear to be in the same place as Kraisia xD

Also @bioaura, your code appears to be broken so I can't scan it :'(
Thanks for telling me about that ^_^, I really don't know what happened I used to see it before, hope you like my secret base :).

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
The sWo Base can be found by leaving Fortree City through the west side exit. It's the bush at the top of the route next to the berry trees.

da50d060-7ff2-11e4-ab96-068eb5ad0ab9.png

If you have trouble finding it, you may be a chimpanzee. I'd get that checked.

Green Dragon

Formerly supertrainer300
VoSaWV0.jpg

I haven't beat the game, and will update once my team is set in stone, but feel free to drop by and nab my flag.
The base is in a cave directly to the south of the Safari Zone.
I'm looking for Street Thugs and Ninja Boys to be my Secret Pals in my base.

EDIT: Krasia, it appears that you and Da Freezah have the same location, or is that my DS?

Last edited:

RafuRum

Formerly Raf-A-Rum
Here's mine... I'm aiming for that platinum flag!! :) I'm also building the base to look good as possible, but for the mean time here it is!! Feel free to drop by... :)

Attachments

• team snorlax base alpha.png
    team snorlax base alpha.png
    168 KB · Views: 206
HNI_0094.JPG

Mine's on route 125, right where you land when flying, and I have a crobat, a sylveon and a banette, all of which are level 100 when the level release is active.

Green Dragon

Formerly supertrainer300
Hello all, I have updated my base! The base is on Route 119, and . . . you're gonna need Surf, Waterfall, and the Acro Bike.

Leave Fortree City to the west, and climb the first waterfall. Go along the Acro Bike ledges, until you find an unoccupied bush. Go south, and you're there! Just be careful not to go off the ledge.

Yzhs3hP.jpg

Tell me what you think!

Hello Everyone, I'm new to the forums so as a show of kindness I shall share my code to my base(Route 120 in a thick bush next to a berry patch, bring a Pokemon that knows Cut)
HNI_0005.JPG

this is my secret base for my Alpha. pls let me know what pokemon you fight please\

Attachments

• HNI_0001.JPG
    HNI_0001.JPG
    39.9 KB · Views: 174
Last edited:
Hi! I'm new on here but I'm always looking for new friends :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-04-18-17-50-00.png
    Screenshot_2016-04-18-17-50-00.png
    149.3 KB · Views: 154
  • Screenshot_2016-04-18-16-51-48.png
    Screenshot_2016-04-18-16-51-48.png
    257.3 KB · Views: 275
My base is on the southern part of route 120 the hobbit hole by the pond and tall grass.

Attachments

• 20170315_054050.jpg
    20170315_054050.jpg
    439 KB · Views: 472
  • 20170315_054050.jpg
    20170315_054050.jpg
    439 KB · Views: 183
Hello there everyone! ^^ I hope I'm not too late to share my base!
It's located in the route 123, inside the tree just next to the berry fields.
I have a funny team composition (a Cinccino, a Miltank and an Audino, all of them level 100 when button released) in case you want to challenge me up for a battle :)
I'll be adding your bases, so expect me to pay a visit!

Attachments

• 20171003_103404.jpg
    20171003_103404.jpg
    501.7 KB · Views: 226