• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Sem's Funeral: Writing Challenges

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://i44.tinypic.com/11bhhtd.jpg (too big to embed)

It is finished, now to be written. I had fun creating this! After I'm done writing the Funeral of Sem, I will create a new slate with the theme "Family Reunion."

A game from our resident Bard/Zacky, this one.

The idea is to create a challenge for Zachary (or the Bard) to write. Each challenge with have a different scenario with different characters, such as the Funeral Of Sem being the first one.

Each box has a secret number assigned to it, you will PM two random, numbered pictures to Zachary. So say I sent a picture of Chuck Norris and the number 9 to Zachary and it corresponds with a number in the box, he has to write the scene with Chuck Norris acting as the character. If the number is taken, or does not correspond with a number, it won't be used.

The numbers are from 0 to 30, so nothing higher then 30.

Happy guessing, folks!

I've noticed something last night, people kept submitting numbers that appeared multiple times that were filled in already and it wasn't fair. So to clear it up(and to keep my sanity), I'm going to list the ones that are filled in.

0, 7, 15, 17, 23, 25, and 27.

And those who won a submission, don't tell people what picture you sent in, let's keep it a surprise.

What happens if everybody tries, but some places get left absent? Can Zacky fill them in himself?

Also, this is an interesting idea. If you need a writer for a possible round 2, I'll be willing to fill in. Only just to keep Zacky from losing his mind with some of the entries he might be getting.

Depends really, if it comes to that and I feel lazy then I will fill them up myself using a different method but I'll just let you guys try again.

Status
Not open for further replies.