• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

XY/ORAS Shiny Magneton in exchange for small favor

I only have a single 3DS, and I've been wanting to transfer a few (by that, I mean five) Pokemon from my Y version to my X version (which I plan on making my "base" game), so I'll need someone I can trade those Pokemon to, and then trade said Pokemon to my X version.

In exchange, I'm willing to give a Shiny Magneton (the only Shiny I own. I got it in a link trade in exchange for a Shiny Shuckle I caught) as a thank you for the help. It's level 30, Hardy Nature, has Magnet Pull as its ability, has not been EV trained, has max HP and Defense IVs (it was most likely caught in a Friend Safari zone), but low Special Attack IVs, so at the very least, it might work as a supporter, and in any case, it's one more Shiny to get, and I'm not asking for any Shinies in exchange, just help transferring five Pokemon between games.

Please let me know if you're interested.

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
I'm more than happy to help you out without taking your shiny. :)

Just come find me on chat one evening or drop me a message when you happen to be about. ^^