• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Shiny Music (Take Two!)

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Since the old one died more than a year ago and I really don't want to look at that again.

Anyways yeah, for a while I did youtube covers and stuff, but I don't have a mic anymore |D When I do get a mic for college (hopefully by Christmas or something) I'll post more things, but for now I'll probably post choruses that I've mixed/am mixing and maybe also animations for choruses I've made as well. So yeah, spoilers because youtube videos are large and stuff. Everything's in order from oldest to most recent at the moment.

WARNING: ALMOST EVERYTHING IS JPOP OR VOCALOID-RELATED. If you're not interested in those kinds of things, you can always look at the "other works" section.

Covers (Solo)
Collaborations (Duets, Trios, Choruses, etc.)
Almost everything here, minus the ones noted, were mixed by me.

Mixes/Animations
Other Works
I have more, but I don't really want to post them because they're not that great. You can probably do a bit of digging around and find more if you're interested I guess? XD

Last edited: