• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

XY/ORAS Silver-Solis' Hacking Thread!

So, you have a Pokemon you love so much but they have horrible IVs? Ever want that one move that your Pokemon just can't learn? You too lazy to max out your Pokemon's EVs. Do you want to make your Pokemon shiny?

Well, Welcome to my Hacking Thread! I own an Action Replay Powersaves which allows me to manually change the save of a Pokemon game.

So what I can do?

Make Pokemon Shiny
Add Moves to Pokemon they cannot Normally learn
Change IVs of Pokemon
Change EVs of Pokemon
Clone Pokemon

So, if you want to get one of these for your Pokemon, well here are the rules.

State what Game you will be using.
State the Pokemon you wish to be modified.
State the Pokemon you wish to be a payment (Most of the time, I'll be asking for a specific Pokemon)
Make sure the Pokemon are not holding items (Not only can this screw up the Pokemon itself, but I like to trade Sacred Ash to People)

You must pay for each Pokemon you want to be modified. However, a singular Pokemon can be modified multiple times for only one payment

Figure out a time we can both trade and then I should get it done in around 10-15 minutes after that per Pokemon