• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Sleep Killers

So I've been thinking of this for a while and I decided to see if anyone thought this was a good idea. So the plot is as follows, feel free to criticize and critique it: A small town has suddenly disappeared and the inhabitants find them selves in a world parallel to their own but empty. Trapped inside a bubble surrounding the town the people unknowingly are stalked by monsters, but these monsters can only be seen through the use of night-vision goggles. These monsters prevent their prey from falling asleep causing the target to begin to run out of energy. The people of the town will have to try to find out what happened and how to get home.

Rules
1. Swearing, gore, and romance is allowed
2. No one-liners
3. If you join stay with this rp, don't just disappear after one post
4. All standard General rules apply
5. If there is a time that you won't be able to post please come up with a reason that your character will be gone

Character Forms
Name:
Personality:
Family:
Fears:
Other:
(optional)

Here is mine
Name: Johnathan "J" Myers
Appearance: J has wild brown hair that looks somewhat neat and light brown eyes. He wears a black sweater with hood and pockets with jeans
Personality: J has an off beat personality being fun loving, free spirited, and is paranoid, along with being called crazy by friends. He is somewhat of a joking person, but if SHTF he can be serious but still crazy and fun loving. Although he tries to find it J has a second personality that his friends are aware of, but no one has ever meet it
Family: He lived with his mom after his father died in a car crash
Likes: Being around friends, making fun of politicians, breaking promises
Dislikes: Hunting, taking another's life without reason
Fears: Isolation, letting his alternate personality take over
Other: His alternate personality is destructive and is called "Jack"