• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

So I got bored and made a Frankenstein Pokémon. want to hear it’s backstory

Silvallstein is a Pokémon I got bored and made and he’s a cross between sillvaly, mewtwo and of course Frankenstein so here’s its backstory or Pokédex entry. Silvallstein was created by scientists to take over the Pokémon world but got many mistreatment after it refused to do the scientists bidding. After it got abandoned it has a hard time bonding with humans and mostly refrains from any battles it might incounter. cause it’s so powerful is can mostly electrocute it’s enemies to dust which is does not want to happen. He mostly wanders a village where the people in the village mostly don’t see him as a monster and treats him kindly were people in other towns are constantly trying to catch him but that’s impossible as he can’t even be caught by master balls and can only be caught by a special one of I kind Pokeball. He mostly speaks in psychokinesis like mewtwo but he’s also capable of speaking normally just like a human so he’s the only Pokémon who’s able to speak like a human except for meoth who’s in team rocket. Want to know what he looks like he’s my avatar