• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Standard Competitive League: 2nd Season - Doubles Battles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator

The second second of the league will run from October 1st and until November 30th. Post all of your battle results in this thread.

If you have wiki editor powers and plan to update the league table, please post in this thread every time you change the scores. Be as clear as you possibly can with which battle results you updated. This should hopefully prevent future mix-ups.

Good luck to everyone! :)

Just to explain my inactivity for the start of this season. I've just had BT Infinity installed and I've got to wait for my dad to change the Hub to give out a WEP signal instead of WPA before I can play. I'm also awaiting a trade from a friend for a few Pokémon, so that's all that's holding me back. I'll be busy with work as well most of next week but then I should be free a lot to get my games done.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Thanks for the update, Havak. :) I suspect that a number of our participants won't be available this weekend either due to the London tournament.

It was pretty sweet, actually.

I mean, his Confused, Paralyzed pokemon still got a move out. XD

Video: 88-74443-14316

Last edited by a moderator:

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Kal and LoN's battle added to the table~

Removed Chad from it, too. I'm getting worried about one other person on that list who haven't shown their face yet...

Status
Not open for further replies.