• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Standard Competitive League - Final Warning Notice!

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
Just a notice due to perceived (and actual) inactivity in the league, Database, DexterTheAlien, Kerauno, Ulises87g and Zoroark all have no more than seven days to take part in at least one battle - anyone who fails to battle within the time period given will be essentially disqualified from the league and removed from the table. Scores may be modified accordingly if Zoroark is cut in this manner since two players have claimed wins over him in the league.

Ulises, you can consider yourself exempt from this because you've battled since this was posted.

However.

Data, Dexter, Kerauno and Zoroark - you only have a couple of days to complete a League battle, otherwise you face expulsion from the League. PMs have been sent out, but I figured I'd bump this as well.

I trust this will remind you all sufficiently, and I hope to see you guys battling in the near future :)

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Agreed there. If people don't respond after those PMs, then there's really no excuses for it.

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
Well, since it's July 17th now, all the people listed (except Zoroark who I know has battled now) MUST have at least one league battle today, possibly during the Wi-Fi session in #PokecharmsWFC today, or they'll be booted from the league as of midnight June 18th.

KoL, don't forget that Ulises has also since battled. However yes, the rest of them do need to complete one battle before the end of today.

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
Alrighty, that just leaves three then.

EDIT: Since Kerauno, Zoroark, Ulises and Database have all managed a single battle now, DexterTheAlien is officially cut from the league.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Done. Removed him from the list. I didn't update any of the most recent battle scores, though, sorry.