• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Star Wars: Knightfall discussion

Should I make a Discord server?

• Yes.

• No.

• I don’t have Discord.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Link to the RP: https://forums.pokecharms.com/threads/star-wars-knightfall.30180/ (Ask to Join - Star Wars: Knightfall)

"What I remember about the rise of the Empire is... is how quiet it was. During the waning hours of the Clone Wars, the 501st Legion was discreetly transferred back to Coruscant. It was a silent trip. We all knew what was about to happen, what we were about to do. Did we have any doubts? Any private, traitorous thoughts? Perhaps, but no one said a word. Not on the flight to Coruscant, not when Order 66 came down, and not when we marched into the Jedi Temple. Not a word."

This is an idea I’ve had for a long time but is only now acting on it (aside from one very failed Discord attempt). And what better way to return to ‘Charms than with an old idea?

The prologue is us as Jedi of various ranks to try and survive Order 66, preferably from the Jedi Temple but other locations work too. The plot can continue for as long as we want. So yes, there will likely be plenty of time skips (if it does well enough).

Rules:
-‘Charms rules of course.
-You can have as many characters as you want but only one Jedi.
-No Jedi Masters, only Youngling-Knight.
-Romance is allowed.
-You better have fun because I’m hiding in your closet.
-Put “Order 37” in ‘other’ so I know you’ve read the rules.

Jedi sheet:
Name:
Race:
Lightsaber(s) color(s):
Primary lightsaber form:
Special force ability:
Appearance:
Personality:
Other:

Criminal sheet:
Name:
Race:
Criminal faction:
Rank/class (grunt, smuggler, bodyguard, boss etc.):
Weapon(s):
Appearance:
Personality:
Other:

Imperial sheet:
Name:
Race:
Branch/class (ISB, Imperial navy, Imperial infantry etc.):
Weapon(s):
Appearance:
Personality:
Other:

Rebel sheet:
Name:
Race:
Rank/class:
Weapon(s):
Appearance:
Personality:
Other:

My OC:
Star Wars Jedi Knight OC
Name: Waryyhn
Race: Wookie.
Lightsaber(s) color(s): Orange.
Primary lightsaber form: Form 5, Diem So, the offensive form.
Special force ability: Waryyhn is quite adept in the force ability “Animal Bond”.
Appearance: A normal brown-furred Wookie with a tool-belt going from his left shoulder to the right side of his waist.
Personality: Waryyhn is quite gentle most of the time and cares a lot for other beings. Though when he gets angry, he’s as ruthless as only a Wookiee could be. There are few sentient creatures in the galaxy known to rip off limbs when they’re angry, Wookies are one of those few.
Other: Only speaks Shyriiwok because his vocal chords aren’t made for anything else. Order 37.

Last edited:

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Name: Hreehk’nel’lianka (or core name: “Knell”)

Race: Chiss

Lightsaber(s) color(s): Yellow; a slightly S-shaped blade with a handle on one end, from which dangles a smaller, knife-like saber on a chain, held in the other hand to fend off close-range attacks

Primary lightsaber form: Form III: Soresu (defensive, analytical, low energy consumption)

Personality: Knell is a curious soul with a very analytical mind, able to easily latch onto inconsistencies and pick them apart to make discoveries. She excels in finding patterns and deducing how things work after only a few observations. Her favorite pastimes include taking things apart and putting things together, and when she gets stressed, she calms herself down by doubling numbers in her head. Sometimes, she’ll get lost in the numbers and zone out until someone brings her back to reality. However, the one thing Knell despises is routine— she constantly craves stimulation: problems and puzzles for her to wrap her logical mind around. Unfortunately, she sorely lacks experience and understanding on social and emotional levels, and, young as she is, has barely developed a filter of any kind. Whatever is on her mind is on her tongue unless she deems it important enough to keep secret or inconsequential enough to overlook.

Special Force Ability: Force Vision

Other: Order 37!

Appearance:

Attachments

• D8C8E64E-0137-4CB5-89BD-AA45C4004F10.jpeg
    D8C8E64E-0137-4CB5-89BD-AA45C4004F10.jpeg
    74.2 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
Man, haven't seen a Star Wars RP here, well, ever.

Name: Rowan Smith
Race: Human
Lightsaber color: Dark Green, with a black hilt
Primary lightsaber form: Makashi (careful and controlled strikes)
Special force ability: Curato Salva (healing one's own self)
Appearance: Dark hair, with a orange streak, light skin, wears lighter jedi robes, with the knight emblem on the right arm
Personality: He is strong, and valient. Friends are his main priority for protection, with strangers coming second, and himself last.
Other: Order 37

Last edited:
Name: Hreehk’nel’lianka (or core name: “Knell”)

Race: Chiss

Lightsaber(s) color(s): Yellow; a slightly S-shaped blade with a handle on one end, from which dangles a smaller, knife-like saber on a chain, held in the other hand to fend off close-range attacks

Primary lightsaber form: Form III: Soresu (defensive, analytical, low energy consumption)

Personality: Knell is a curious soul with a very analytical mind, able to easily latch onto inconsistencies and pick them apart to make discoveries. She excels in finding patterns and deducing how things work after only a few observations. Her favorite pastimes include taking things apart and putting things together, and when she gets stressed, she calms herself down by doubling numbers in her head. Sometimes, she’ll get lost in the numbers and zone out until someone brings her back to reality. However, the one thing Knell despises is routine— she constantly craves stimulation: problems and puzzles for her to wrap her logical mind around. Unfortunately, she sorely lacks experience and understanding on social and emotional levels, and, young as she is, has barely developed a filter of any kind. Whatever is on her mind is on her tongue unless she deems it important enough to keep secret or inconsequential enough to overlook.

Special Force Ability: Force Vision

Other: Order 37!

Appearance:
Sorry, Night, you missed the rules. Just go back and check them.

Man, haven't seen a Star Wars RP here, well, ever.

Name: Rowan Smith
Race: Human
Lightsaber color: Dark Green, with a black hilt
Primary lightsaber form: Makashi (careful and controlled strikes)
Special force ability: Curato Salva (healing one's own self)
Appearance: Dark hair, with a orange streak, light skin, wears lighter jedi robes, with the knight emblem on the right arm
Personality: He is strong, and valient. Friends are his main priority for protection, with strangers coming second, and himself last.
I see you’re somewhat of a new face so of course you haven’t seen my previous Star Wars RP’s. You’re accepted

Wow. I'd love to join! Is it okay if I play a character who is not a Jedi?

Name: Cresa Vol
Race: Human (Nek'talian)
Lightsaber(s) color(s): Pink
Primary lightsaber form: Soresu (defensive form in which the fighter analyzes their opponent and looks for openings). While it is her preferred form, Cresa is not as skilled as a Jedi.
Special force ability: Force Cloak
Appearance:
ACwb5OnkfEy_F5Sy8YQ-bI3wCVIilr9i8TWw6V8cRaznrmaPeVbU3XDxVIHWLL7ZuG0YdEn9_465QnzU1mDQmb8Za2uzDedZXpRx5om7tGo9X1SQEzUSoIz7FiRfMLRgtP6_Pa55cKS26tzzVvd6Ww
Bleached brown hair, blue eyes, light freckles, and pale desert-like clothing. She wears her mother's necklace, made from a metal chain and a crystal found on the moon Nek'tal. [Image courtesy of: https://www.dolldivine.com/manga-creator-star-wars-page-2 (Manga Creator Star Wars: Page 2 [Rinmaru Games]).]
Personality: Cresa is wary and mistrusting. Her home moon was invaded shortly before the Empire took over. As a child, her friend Ryker taught her the art of swordsmanship. During the invasion, she found out Ryker betrayed his people by giving away information about Nek'tal defenses. Separated from her family, Cresa was forced to flee Nek'tal by herself. She stole her lightsaber from the black market when she noticed it bore Nek'talian symbols. Despite her rough exterior, Cresa has a soft heart. Having grown up on a ranch, she feels a strong kinship with animals. She understands many languages, including but not limited to Skyriiwook, Dosh, and Jawaese. She hates cowards and cannot stand to see innocent people get hurt. Her greatest fear is getting hurt by someone she trusts.

Last edited:
Wow. I'd love to join! Is it okay if I play a character who is not a Jedi?

Name: Cresa Vol
Race: Human (Nek'talian)
Lightsaber(s) color(s): Pink
Primary lightsaber form: Form 3: Soresu (defensive form in which the fighter analyzes their opponent and looks for openings)
Special force ability: Force Cloak/Force Concealment* [Pending, if it makes sense for her to be force sensitive or not. She might have a weak connection to the force, was on the move too much, or had refused to join, which would explain why she was not inducted into the Jedi Order.]
Appearance:
ACwb5OnkfEy_F5Sy8YQ-bI3wCVIilr9i8TWw6V8cRaznrmaPeVbU3XDxVIHWLL7ZuG0YdEn9_465QnzU1mDQmb8Za2uzDedZXpRx5om7tGo9X1SQEzUSoIz7FiRfMLRgtP6_Pa55cKS26tzzVvd6Ww
Bleached brown hair, blue eyes, light freckles, and pale desert-like clothing. She wears her mother's necklace which is made from a Nek'talian crystal and metal found on her home moon of Nek'tal. [Note: image is courtesy of https://www.dolldivine.com/manga-creator-star-wars-page-2 (Manga Creator Star Wars: Page 2 [Rinmaru Games]).]
Personality: Cresa is mistrusting and wary, due to her home being invaded during the war. She used to do sword training with her friend, Ethan Ryker, back home. During the invasion, she found out that Ryker betrayed his people by giving away key information about Nek'tal defenses. Separated from her family and forced to flee, she’s had to resort to some sneaky and underhanded tactics. She stole her lightsaber from a black market dealer when she saw it had Nek'talian symbols on it. That said, Cresa has a soft heart. She feels a kinship with animals and understands many languages, including Skyriiwook. She hates cowards and cannot stand to see innocent people get hurt.

I have other characters if Cresa doesn't quite fit what you are looking for. For instance, I have a mechanic, a speeder racer, and two droids.
Ooh, y’know what? I’ll allow it. It’s a good idea. Just make sure to be less trained than those who were in the order. Given the age, I’d say she can be at the same level as Ahsoka was at the start of the clone wars (at age 14) at best. Kinda powerful, but not as good as those the same age that were in the order. But given that she’s not a Jedi, she could potentially be unaffected by Order 66 so there’s that too. You can choose yourself however you’d like her to be excluded from the order.

Maybe I should’ve added a bio for other types of characters since there will be a need for other classes too lol. But that’s not until after the Order 66 arc has ended so no rush yet

Ooh, y’know what? I’ll allow it. It’s a good idea. Just make sure to be less trained than those who were in the order. Given the age, I’d say she can be at the same level as Ahsoka was at the start of the clone wars (at age 14) at best. Kinda powerful, but not as good as those the same age that were in the order. But given that she’s not a Jedi, she could potentially be unaffected by Order 66 so there’s that too. You can choose yourself however you’d like her to be excluded from the order.

Maybe I should’ve added a bio for other types of characters since there will be a need for other classes too lol. But that’s not until after the Order 66 arc has ended so no rush yet
Okay. That works for me. Thank you!

Hi @Killerbunny the god! As long as we're waiting, I had a question. Do droids require separate character forms?

I don't know if we'll end up using them, but I had a few in reserve in case the moment arises. @=Nightshade= said their character likes taking things apart and putting them together, so as long as Cresa's stealing from the Black Market, I can have her pick up some other junk. That is, assuming we will all be traveling together at some point.

Also, do you require any specific villain characters? I mean, I assume the Empire is the big bad here, but if you want or need any specific baddies down the line, I can throw in Ryker or the Black Market dealer. I have a lot of characters left over from a Star Wars project that never happened.

Hi @Killerbunny the god! As long as we're waiting, I had a question. Do droids require separate character forms?

I don't know if we'll end up using them, but I had a few in reserve in case the moment arises. @=Nightshade= said their character likes taking things apart and putting them together, so as long as Cresa's stealing from the Black Market, I can have her pick up some other junk. That is, assuming we will all be traveling together at some point.

Also, do you require any specific villain characters? I mean, I assume the Empire is the big bad here, but if you want or need any specific baddies down the line, I can throw in Ryker or the Black Market dealer. I have a lot of characters left over from a Star Wars project that never happened.
Well, given that droids are pretty similar to one another in some way I don’t really see a reason to make an entire sheet for them. Just make sure the model is stated, if it’s an astromech for example, just mention if it’s from the R series or maybe the BD series. If it’s a form of combative droid, mention whether it’s an assassin droid or battle droid or something like that. It doesn’t need anything fancy really, just mention the model and the colour(s) of the droid. I plan to allow for pets/droids so if you want one you’re more than welcome to include it. I’m planning on getting a varactyl for Wahryyn for example.

Well, I think I will include some canon characters every now and then to keep things interesting. Sometimes we might fight the Grand Inquisitor or Maul depending on where the story takes us. Or maybe we meet up with the Bad Batch and Rex. I’m definitely interested in what kind of characters you have to offer in terms of villainy though. And is there a canon character that you would like to have included in the RP? Personally I’m going for Saw Gerrera. I’m hoping that my Wookie will meet him when he’s on Kashyyyk, although that would potentially mean we also meet Cal and I don’t want to step on the canon too much

Well, given that droids are pretty similar to one another in some way I don’t really see a reason to make an entire sheet for them. Just make sure the model is stated, if it’s an astromech for example, just mention if it’s from the R series or maybe the BD series. If it’s a form of combative droid, mention whether it’s an assassin droid or battle droid or something like that. It doesn’t need anything fancy really, just mention the model and the colour(s) of the droid. I plan to allow for pets/droids so if you want one you’re more than welcome to include it. I’m planning on getting a varactyl for Wahryyn for example.

Well, I think I will include some canon characters every now and then to keep things interesting. Sometimes we might fight the Grand Inquisitor or Maul depending on where the story takes us. Or maybe we meet up with the Bad Batch and Rex. I’m definitely interested in what kind of characters you have to offer in terms of villainy though. And is there a canon character that you would like to have included in the RP? Personally I’m going for Saw Gerrera. I’m hoping that my Wookie will meet him when he’s on Kashyyyk, although that would potentially mean we also meet Cal and I don’t want to step on the canon too much
Thanks for all of the info. This sounds like it will be an exciting role-play! I am considering adding a droid or pet for Cresa at some point as well. Originally, I considered a Kybuck. There was a Black Market Dealer/Pseudo-Crime Lord I drafted a while back called Vosnik Quell. He dealt in beast trafficking and underground swoop tournaments---a bit like combining swoop racing with bumper cars, it's not as friendly as you'd think. Cresa stole from him in the past, so it wouldn't be a stretch for her to steal the Kybuck from him and get off-world as fast as possible.

Just an idea.

Vosnik could act as an informant to the Empire. If word got out that he had a stolen lightsaber in his possession (the one Cresa stole) he would be quick to point the finger and save his business.

Regarding canon characters, I don't see why Saw Gerrera could make a temporary or cameo appearance. If you interact with him on an on-off basis, you won't necessarily have to encounter Cal. Inquisitors should be easy enough, and we might meet up with the Bad Batch and Rex. As you said, it depends on where the story takes us. If Ethan Ryker, Cresa's former friend makes an appearance it could be as a stormtrooper or an Inquisitor himself. We likely won't encounter say, Darth Vader. If we did, the only sane option is to run for our lives. If we need any bounty hunters, troopers, or mercenaries, the galaxy is chock full of them. Perhaps former Separatists are now on our side?

Thanks for all of the info. This sounds like it will be an exciting role-play! I am considering adding a droid or pet for Cresa at some point as well. Originally, I considered a Kybuck. There was a Black Market Dealer/Pseudo-Crime Lord I drafted a while back called Vosnik Quell. He dealt in beast trafficking and underground swoop tournaments---a bit like combining swoop racing with bumper cars, it's not as friendly as you'd think. Cresa stole from him in the past, so it wouldn't be a stretch for her to steal the Kybuck from him and get off-world as fast as possible.

Just an idea.

Vosnik could act as an informant to the Empire. If word got out that he had a stolen lightsaber in his possession (the one Cresa stole) he would be quick to point the finger and save his business.

Regarding canon characters, I don't see why Saw Gerrera could make a temporary or cameo appearance. If you interact with him on an on-off basis, you won't necessarily have to encounter Cal. Inquisitors should be easy enough, and we might meet up with the Bad Batch and Rex. As you said, it depends on where the story takes us. If Ethan Ryker, Cresa's former friend makes an appearance it could be as a stormtrooper or an Inquisitor himself. We likely won't encounter say, Darth Vader. If we did, the only sane option is to run for our lives. If we need any bounty hunters, troopers, or mercenaries, the galaxy is chock full of them. Perhaps former Separatists are now on our side?
That sounds great! A criminal being an antagonist sounds really cool. It’d be a nice way to stray away from only fearing the Empire all the time.

Personally I’m considering that maybe Wahryyn knows about Saw and thinks that he could potentially help give him and Night’s character shelter for a while. It’s either Saw, go to a Jedi-friendly senator and risk their lives or get into the criminal underworld. Saw just seems like the best option until I can think of something better. And I like his character too. The thought of a less benevolent “rebel” is a cool concept. Former Separatists are either on our side or they’re on the Empire’s side. We could also see about Cham Syndulla after the rebellion on Ryloth kicks off. Cid on Ord Mantell is an option, just not a very good one. But she could potentially be a link to meeting up with your character given her involvement with the criminal underworld. But there’s a bigger risk of being turned over to the Empire if we’d go to her. Especially given the fact that she’s a Trandoshan and Wahryyn is a Wookie. And then it’s better with Saw since he also has a foot in the criminal underworld. And that could be a link to both your characters.

Also, Darth Vader will not be included after the “prologue”. I’ve had enough of Jedi encountering him with next to no consequences. At least Maul managed to make Kanan blind.

Now, won’t matter if no one else is joining, I’ll start the RP tomorrow

Now, won’t matter if no one else is joining, I’ll start the RP tomorrow
Awesome! I'm already excited. You seem to have put a lot of thought into which canon characters would be best to include and how. I have faith in you. You raised a lot of good points about Saw. I also like it when Star Wars shows us that the whole Empire v. Rebels, Senate v. Republic, or even Jedi v. Sith is not all black and white.

It sounds like you're on board for Vosnik Quell. I'll post his character form later on. I agree that having a criminal antagonist will give us a little variety. It will certainly make it easier for me to get Cresa to meet you and Night's characters.

Awesome! I'm already excited. You seem to have put a lot of thought into which canon characters would be best to include and how. I have faith in you. You raised a lot of good points about Saw. I also like it when Star Wars shows us that the whole Empire v. Rebels, Senate v. Republic, or even Jedi v. Sith is not all black and white.

It sounds like you're on board for Vosnik Quell. I'll post his character form later on. I agree that having a criminal antagonist will give us a little variety. It will certainly make it easier for me to get Cresa to meet you and Night's characters.
To be honest, I didn’t have a lot of faith in this RP so I didn’t put in too much thought into it. But now I’m already planning on making an ISB agent as another antagonist that would be tasked with hunting us down. Gonna have it report to Grand Moff Lozen Tolruck who’s the one in charge of the mid rim and the one who enslaved all the Wookiees. Given that both Onderon and Kashyyyk is in the mid rim, he seems like the biggest fish that we’d have to fry.

I’m completely on board with Vosnik. I’ll make sheets for characters that aren’t Jedi tomorrow. But for now, I’m gonna have to go to bed

It's been a long time since I've seen a Star Wars RP. Also, I had to drop everything a while ago as work became bad, but now I am in a better place.

Name: Nawara Loathsom
Race: Twi'lek Hybrid (Mother was Human)
Lightsaber(s) color(s): A main blade, Green for color, which has an average length handle, and an orange blade, but it's shaped more like a Sai, with three blades, the outer two are shorter than the central blade. Both handles have a control box on the side of the handle, and a black and grey grip, but the Sai like blade has two rather Angled holes before the main blade, which gives a Sai-like appearance for the blade.
Primary lightsaber form: Form IV: Ataru
Special force ability: Force Sense
Appearance: Long Tied back Teal Hair (Father's Skin Color), his ears have teal highlights. His eyes are purple, not commonly seen in Humans, more so in Twi'leks. He is of a tall (190 cm) and slim build. Commonly seen in pieces of Armor from the troops that had tried to get him, but were killed, which he would salvage the pieces that weren't affected, mostly upper body pieces like Obi-Wan Kenobi in the Clone Wars. Other wise, he wore robes of various browns and some Greys.
Personality: Calm, and Serious, he makes sure things are in running order, as his past of being tracked by those that oppose the Jedi Order have come to to try to haunt him. He has a tendency of starting to speak in Huttese if mad, but he rarely, if ever gets angry. He has a habit of checking his lightsabers for any repairs that he may need from time to time. Otherwise, he is moving, not tending to stick around too long unless the Force tells him to. As such, he sees beasts based on their personality, with logical thinking involved.
Other: Order 37. He has fluency in the following languages, Twi'leki, Basic, Huttese, and an understanding of Mando'a.

Let me know if I need additional information.

Last edited:
It's been a long time since I've seen a Star Wars RP. Also, I had to drop everything a while ago as work became bad, but now I am in a better place.

Name: Nawara Loathsom
Race: Twi'lek Hybrid (Mother was Human)
Lightsaber(s) color(s): A main blade, Green for color, which has an average length handle, and an orange blade, but it's shaped more like a Sai, with three blades, the outer two are shorter than the central blade. Both handles have a control box on the side of the handle, and a black and grey grip, but the Sai like blade has two rather Angled holes before the main blade, which gives a Sai-like appearance for the blade.
Primary lightsaber form: Form IV: Ataru
Special force ability: Force Sense
Appearance: Long Tied back Teal Hair (Father's Skin Color), his ears have teal highlights. His eyes are purple, not commonly seen in Humans, more so in Twi'leks. He is of a tall (190 cm) and slim build. Commonly seen in pieces of Armor from the troops that had tried to get him, but were killed, which he would salvage the pieces that weren't affected, mostly upper body pieces like Obi-Wan Kenobi in the Clone Wars. Other wise, he wore robes of various browns and some Greys.
Personality: Calm, and Serious, he makes sure things are in running order, as his past of being tracked by the
Other: Order 37. He has fluency in the following languages, Twi'leki, Basic, Huttese, and an understanding of Mando'a.

Let me know if I need additional information.
Accepted but what you wrote in personality got cut off there. Mind filling that in?

Also, I know I said that I’d put up the RP and some more sheets today but… in between real life shit and me being pissed at Dave Filoni for the two cliffhangers we got today I just didn’t have time or energy to sit down and think that through. No promises on tomorrow either, it seems like it will be another long day, but if nothing else happens I will be free for most of Friday, Saturday (with the exception of my sister’s birthday party in the evening) and Sunday

Accepted but what you wrote in personality got cut off there. Mind filling that in?

Also, I know I said that I’d put up the RP and some more sheets today but… in between real life shit and me being pissed at Dave Filoni for the two cliffhangers we got today I just didn’t have time or energy to sit down and think that through. No promises on tomorrow either, it seems like it will be another long day, but if nothing else happens I will be free for most of Friday, Saturday (with the exception of my sister’s birthday party in the evening) and Sunday

Personality topped off, thanks for the heads up!

No worries! Take all of the time you need. In the meantime, I completed Vosnik's form.

Name: Vosnik Quell
Race: Iktotchi
Appearance: Peach-brown skin / curved horns protruding downwards from his head / battering-ram-like forehead / nose ring / wears semi-professional attire / prefers dark clothing
Personality: Vosnik is patient and calculating. Living in the lower levels of Coruscant taught him how to observe and keep his head down. He is one of few crime lords that lives by his dogma--a strict code. Vosnik believes establishing a reputation only encourages competition, and makes a syndicate more likely to get overthrown. Instead, he opts for the odd jobs, crimes that don't step on the tails of the Hutt Cartel and other infamous organizations. At the same time, he flies just below the radar so that the Law directs its focus on bigger fish. He believes this will let him enjoy more wealth and power in the long run. He tolerates the trafficking of goods and animals, but not slaves, as the latter is prone to rioting and revolts. He sees murder as bad for business, sending his runners to blab to the Law or hire mercenaries when he needs someone eliminated. Vosnik during the war by persuading beggars and refugees to aid him in exchange for food and credits. Most of these serve as informants, discreetly gathering information from within and outside of the Law.
Other: Order 37. Vosnik's "Loyals" or trusted crew members consist of his Trandoshan bodyguard, Gunnar, the human sharpshooter, Zatahni, and a spherical surveillance droid designated PR1-K or "Prick". He is currently looking to buy a yacht so that he can take his affairs off-world in case the Empire starts cracking down on crime. He also has two Barghests, Geri and Freki, who serve as his watchdogs.

Oooooh Star Wars. I'm in.

Jedi OC
Name: Foniguav Gyl
Race: Human (Coruscanti)
Lightsaber(s) color(s): Yellow
Primary lightsaber form: Vaapad
Special force ability: Force Valour
Appearance:
generated image

Personality: Foniguav is a serious, stoic person. He never shows any emotion, like he never feels emotion anymore. He is scarred beyond repair.
Other: Always has Force Valour at least 10% active. Order 37.

Mandalorian OC
Name: Llokuj Wen
Race: Human (Mandalorian)
Appearance:
1680236981722.png

Personality: Llokuj is smart, yet hypersensitive. He can't bear to see blood and, as such, prefers to kill targets with superheated blasts so that blood doesn't have the chance to get spilt.
Other: Can hear things much clearer than the average Mandalorian. Order 37.

Last edited:
No worries! Take all of the time you need. In the meantime, I completed Vosnik's form.

Name: Vosnik Quell
Race: Iktotchi
Appearance: Peach-brown skin / curved horns protruding downwards from his head / battering-ram-like forehead / nose ring / wears semi-professional attire / prefers dark clothing
Personality: Vosnik is patient and calculating. Living in the lower levels of Coruscant taught him how to observe and keep his head down. He is one of few crime lords that lives by his dogma--a strict code. Vosnik believes establishing a reputation only encourages competition, and makes a syndicate more likely to get overthrown. Instead, he opts for the odd jobs, crimes that don't step on the tails of the Hutt Cartel and other infamous organizations. At the same time, he flies just below the radar so that the Law directs its focus on bigger fish. He believes this will let him enjoy more wealth and power in the long run. He tolerates the trafficking of goods and animals, but not slaves, as the latter is prone to rioting and revolts. He sees murder as bad for business, sending his runners to blab to the Law or hire mercenaries when he needs someone eliminated. Vosnik during the war by persuading beggars and refugees to aid him in exchange for food and credits. Most of these serve as informants, discreetly gathering information from within and outside of the Law.
Other: Order 37. Vosnik's "Loyals" or trusted crew members consist of his Trandoshan bodyguard, Gunnar, the human sharpshooter, Zatahni, and a spherical surveillance droid designated PR1-K or "Prick". He is currently looking to buy a yacht so that he can take his affairs off-world in case the Empire starts cracking down on crime. He also has two Barghests, Geri and Freki, who serve as his watchdogs.
Accepted. Looks great!

So sorry, I'm quite spaced out with IRL stuff at the moment!

To answer your question, no I cannot get a Discord, I'm really sorry if this affects me
No worries, I am too. No Discord doesn't affect you at all. A Discord server would simply be a more accessible way for us all to discuss the RP. It's not necessary. And for the sake of you that don't have it, I'll refrain from making one so you don't get left out.

Oooooh Star Wars. I'm in.

Jedi OC
Name: Foniguav Gyl
Race: Human (Coruscanti)
Lightsaber(s) color(s): Yellow
Primary lightsaber form: Vaapad
Special force ability: Force Valour
Appearance:
generated image

Personality: Foniguav is a serious, stoic person. He never shows any emotion, like he never feels emotion anymore. He is scarred beyond repair.

Mandalorian OC
Name: Llokuj Wen
Race: Human (Mandalorian)
Appearance:
View attachment 946929
Personality: Llokuj is smart, yet hypersensitive. He can't bear to see blood and, as such, prefers to kill targets with superheated blasts so that blood doesn't have the chance to get spilt.
Other: Order 37.
Okay, as long as you're aware that your Mandalorian does not have much to do in the prologue which is essentially Order 66 inside the Jedi temple, you're accepted. If you want him around for the prologue, you'll need to find something for him to do. Maybe him and @Charlotte Pryce's character Cresa could meet up and lay the ground work for all the characters to be in a group eventually?

Honestly, it almost seems like I don't need to make any other sheets but for the sake of making sure which faction the characters are with, I'll need to ask @D34N.U5R which one Llokuj is in. Is he loyal to Bo-Katan or maybe even Maul? Or another faction of the Mandalorians?

I'll make some more sheets for the sake of what I just said. And I'll add them to the intro post.

Criminal sheet:
Name:
Race:
Criminal faction:
Rank/class (grunt, smuggler, bodyguard, boss etc.):
Weapon(s):
Appearance:
Personality:
Other:

Imperial sheet:
Name:
Race:
Branch/class (ISB, Imperial navy, Imperial infantry etc.):
Weapon(s):
Appearance:
Personality:
Other:

Rebel sheet:
Name:
Race:
Rank/class:
Weapon(s):
Appearance:
Personality:
Other:

Maybe him and @Charlotte Pryce's character Cresa could meet up and lay the ground work for all the characters to be in a group eventually?
Yeah, @D34N.U5R! Charlotte is going to be on Coruscant anyway since that's where she and Vosnik have their quarrel. And she has a ship. Albeit a small and banged-up one. So if anyone on Coruscant needs to get to Kashyyyk to join up with the rest of the group, find Cresa.

Yeah, @D34N.U5R! Charlotte is going to be on Coruscant anyway since that's where she and Vosnik have their quarrel. And she has a ship. Albeit a small and banged-up one. So if anyone on Coruscant needs to get to Kashyyyk to join up with the rest of the group, find Cresa.
Oh, we’re gonna be on Coruscant at first too. All us Jedi are starting out in the Jedi Temple. I just want to make that clear. Kashyyyk will be a problem in the future, when the Empire starts rounding up the Wookiees as slaves. The chance to meet Gungi there will be high

Honestly, it almost seems like I don't need to make any other sheets but for the sake of making sure which faction the characters are with, I'll need to ask @D34N.U5R which one Llokuj is in. Is he loyal to Bo-Katan or maybe even Maul? Or another faction of the Mandalorians?
Oh... I didn't think of that... the Tribe, I guess. (Was that around by the end of the Clone Wars? I'm only good when it comes to the movies and Rebels. XD)

Oh, and... Llokuj is trying to get to the bottom of Order 66. He doesn't know anything so far.

Last edited:
Oh... I didn't think of that... the Tribe, I guess. (Was that around by the end of the Clone Wars? I'm only good when it comes to the movies and Rebels. XD)

Oh, and... Llokuj is trying to get to the bottom of Order 66. He doesn't know anything so far.
I’m afraid not. The Tribe was active in the years following the end of the Empire. But they were created by the remnants of Death Watch which are the Mauldalorians, led by Maul.

Also, I don’t see why the clones would fight against him unless he was doing something highly illegal. He’s not a Jedi, therefore he’s not targeted by the order. And I also don’t see why he would even know of the term “Order 66”. The clones aren’t exactly themselves but they’re not in a weird trance where they keep mumbling that term or something. Except for an unrational anger towards the Jedi, the clones are thinking very clearly.

I’m also a bit confused about how Foniguav could survive against 22 clones on his own. 10 clones would be enough to kill the average Jedi. They’re not like droids. They’re much more unpredictable than that, which makes deflecting their blaster bolts a whole lot harder. Even Ahsoka had trouble defending herself from stun blasts which move at a slower speed than the regular blaster bolts. I don’t see how he would be able to survive that many clones. Especially unscathed. And it just kinda makes the threat of the clones seem a lot more like a minor inconvenience.

I would also like to say that despite Wahryyn being a Wookie, I will not be writing out different roars or grunts but rather the translation of what he’s saying

Last edited:
I’m afraid not. The Tribe was active in the years following the end of the Empire. But they were created by the remnants of Death Watch which are the Mauldalorians, led by Maul.

Also, I don’t see why the clones would fight against him unless he was doing something highly illegal. He’s not a Jedi, therefore he’s not targeted by the order. And I also don’t see why he would even know of the term “Order 66”. The clones aren’t exactly themselves but they’re not in a weird trance where they keep mumbling that term or something. Except for an unrational anger towards the Jedi, the clones are thinking very clearly.

I’m also a bit confused about how Foniguav could survive against 22 clones on his own. 10 clones would be enough to kill the average Jedi. They’re not like droids. They’re much more unpredictable than that, which makes deflecting their blaster bolts a whole lot harder. Even Ahsoka had trouble defending herself from stun blasts which move at a slower speed than the regular blaster bolts. I don’t see how he would be able to survive that many clones. Especially unscathed. And it just kinda makes the threat of the clones seem a lot more like a minor inconvenience.
Oh. Then... shrug
Aaaand I updated both their bios. Don't be mad if it doesn't make sense. To be honest it doesn't make sense to me either XD

Well, @D34N.U5R, this is what I wrote earlier for you to keep in mind when editing your post.

The first paragraph is about Llokuj and why he would even be targeted by the clones, it simply doesn’t make sense. I said it before, and I don’t like repeating myself, the clones are thinking clearly. They’re not in a trance making them repeat “Order 66” over and over again. There’s no way either of your characters would be able to find out that there even exists an Order 66 in an opening post. All that the Jedi know right now is that the clones which fought beside them for four years have suddenly betrayed them. They have no idea how or why and their only focus right now is survival. And Llokuj is, in the minds of the clones, either a regular citizen or a criminal. If he asks a clone what is happening at the Jedi Temple the clone will either ignore him, tell him to get out of the way, tell him that they’re not at liberty discussing that with him or tell him there’s been a rebellion and that the situation is under control. They wouldn’t threaten him unless he was actively trying to enter the Jedi Temple or doing something else highly illegal. As an example on the behaviour of the clones;

And again, like I also mentioned before, the clones are a force to be reckoned with. There is no way a regular Jedi Knight would come out on top against 22 clones all at once unless they are a MASTER of lightsaber form three, Soresu, the defensive form. Given Foniguav’s age, I highly doubt he would be a master of Soresu. And the lightsaber form you chose was Vaapad (which I feel like I should mention I only allowed to slide earlier because I don’t want to nitpick everything. But in the theme of picking apart the canonical inconsistencies of your bios and posts, I’ll include it), the lightsaber form that only Mace Windu and Depa Billaba are familiar with because it’s a very new form of lightsaber combat. Only those two know how to use it. And that’s also because it’s dangerous, it taps into the dark side so only someone who’s extremely disciplined would be able to use it without running the risk of falling into the dark side completely. And even if Foniguav could beat the clones, there’s still the thing that you’re making the threat of the clones seem like a minor inconvenience. Like a mosquito bite. And that’s something I personally don’t like seeing the clones being reduced to. And one last thing, Jedi can get tired or overwhelmed by having their abilities activated all the time. So having Force Valor on 10% at all times is something I recommend you refrain from.

I’m willing to give you one more chance, but please take what I have said into your consideration. And maybe read up on the lore of the universe so you’re more familiar with it before you go too far into the RP. I’ll be happy to answer questions to the best of my abilities too.

Last edited:
In order to prevent the prologue of continuing for too long (as well as making @Charlotte Pryce’s character wait for too long), I’d like for the survivors of the group to find a speeder in the hangar and get away with it. They can’t leave the planet with it but they might be able to find Cresa if they go to the lower levels of Coruscant (which would also be the best place for escaped Jedi to go to if they can’t leave the planet). What do you think?

@D34N.U5R I’d like to ask if you are leaving the RP. Are you? You are welcome to stay and I’ll answer any questions you have about the lore and the rules of the universe if you want me to