• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Stardazed:Discussion

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
What started off as a field trip to the Pokemon forest in the Kalos region suddenly turns for the worst when a group of older students find themselves being transported to the past when even Diantha was not yet champion. But in order to return back to their timeline, the group of teens must defeat all 7 gym's in order to access the next city and make their way to the hidden Pokemon forest, where they will be taken back on the night when the astral beings align once more, and if they fail their task they will be stuck in the past forever.

https://pokecharms.com/threads/stardazed-rp.23718/

((Note we all can have up to 3 none fully evolved Pokemon since we are just students. These Pokemon will be taken with us to the past and any Pokemon we catch in the past will be left in the past. Sad I know, but I love good drama and heartbreak.))
(((PS. If your Pokemon evolved in the past and it's one that will go back to the future, that Pokemon will stay evolved)))

Character Sheet:

Name:
Appearance: (dont put clothing choice since once they transport to the past, they'll have to change in order to look inconspicuous)
Personality:
Pokemon: (up to 3 non full evolved Pokemon, for now)
Backstory:

xMinex
Name: Lilliana "Lily" Alderene
Appearance: Lily sports pastel pink locks of wavy hair, fair skin, and bright violet colored eyes, and also stands at the tiny height of 5'0"
Personality: She's outgoing and totally an optimist. Lily hates confrontation, even though she casually picked fights with anybody taller than her. She's a complete team player and has made it her dream to become a Double Battle master or the next Kalos Queen.
Pokemon:
1. Bulbasaur (Female, Partner)
2. Eevee (Female)
3. Pumpkaboo (Female)
Backstory: a spoiled little princess and the granddaughter of the new CEO of the Pokeball factory, Lily grew up living in the grassy outskirts of Lumiose City in a large estate. She was raised as an only child and never got to see her parents due to constant buisness trips, so all she remembered from her childhood was playing with the wild Pokemon living in the estate or with the Pokemon her family owned.

Last edited:
Alright while this does look interesting to me, I'd like to ask a few questions before blindly jumping in, if you don't mind.

- How will team progression work? Will evolutions somewhat follow the game mechanics (as in Pokémon like Rufflet and Deino evolving super late, while Ekans is a very early evolution)?
- On that note, how will game mechanics incorporate in this RP? Is it mostly going to be anime-like, where levels don't exist and Pokémon can have a broader movepool than just four moves, or are we sticking to the rules of the games? Or a hybrid of one of these?
- Is there a limit on what Pokémon you can have as your starters? Obviously you've said three non-fully evolved starters, but what's the ruling on Pokémon like Cryogonal and Druddigon, for example?

Thanks!

Hey, is it ok if I join?
I'll attach a character sheet if you give me the OK.

Alright while this does look interesting to me, I'd like to ask a few questions before blindly jumping in, if you don't mind.

- How will team progression work? Will evolutions somewhat follow the game mechanics (as in Pokémon like Rufflet and Deino evolving super late, while Ekans is a very early evolution)?
- On that note, how will game mechanics incorporate in this RP? Is it mostly going to be anime-like, where levels don't exist and Pokémon can have a broader movepool than just four moves, or are we sticking to the rules of the games? Or a hybrid of one of these?
- Is there a limit on what Pokémon you can have as your starters? Obviously you've said three non-fully evolved starters, but what's the ruling on Pokémon like Cryogonal and Druddigon, for example?

Thanks!
I'm also pretty curious about this!

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki

Thanks!
1. The evolution mechanics will work the same way it does in the anime, there will be no level progression whatsoever.
2. When it comes to teams I did say at most 3 non fully evolved Pokemon, meaning that Pokemon that dont evolve at all like Druddigon are prohibited considering that is their full evolution.

I hope that helped.

1. The evolution mechanics will work the same way it does in the anime, there will be no level progression whatsoever.
2. When it comes to teams I did say at most 3 non fully evolved Pokemon, meaning that Pokemon that dont evolve at all like Druddigon are prohibited considering that is their full evolution.

I hope that helped.

Indeed it did, thank you!

| Korutesu |

Previously NotAPokemonRanger
Name: Tiberius Black
Appearance: He has brown messy hair, with blue eyes and light skin. He currently stands at 5'2 with a normal body size.
Personality: He's a pretty peaceful person, Mostly a pacifist and would stand up for anybody who is being hurt. He normally reads books, and is learning to be a cartographer currently memorizing the whole Kalos Region map
Skorupi (M, Partner [Will Evolve])
Golett (Genderless)
Murkrow (M [Will Evolve])
Backstory: Just a normal backstory here, nothing traumatic or anything

Appearance: He has brown messy hair, with blue eyes and light skin. He currently stands at 5'2 with a normal body size.
Personality: He's a pretty peaceful person, Mostly a pacifist and would stand up for anybody who is being hurt. He normally reads books, and is learning to be a cartographer currently memorizing the whole Kalos Region map
Golett (Genderless)
oh, do I not need to ask permission before posting a sheet? /gen

Oh, ok! Thanks!

Name: Alfie Blackwell
Appearance: Alfie has very, very dark brown hair which he has parted to the side (by which I mean he moves it over to the side with a comb once a say and it always moves back into a big pouf of hair in the middle of his head) and light gray eyes.
Personality: Alfie is always a bit tired. He prefers to hang back instead of putting himself into social situation but still has a good eye for detail. He's not very good at sports or getting into many hobbies so instead he's taken to learning a surprising amount about Pokemon!
Vanillish [F] (Ability: Snow Cloak)
Clefairy [M] (Ability: Friend Guard)
Cottonee [M] (Ability: Prankster)
Backstory: Growing up in Coumarine City, Alfie's parents were a photographer and a chef who both loved to travel. As a result, Alfie became very familiar in the culture of other regions and would often go on "vacations" with his family, much to his dismay, missing weeks of school each time. Eventually, he'd be alienated from the other kids and he'd get so behind on work that as soon as he got back from a vacation he wouldn't sleep just to make up all the homework he'd missed. However, he'd come to meet and catch Pokemon from many different regions (though he'd usually release them afterward...)

What're the rules on stone evolutions? Both Clefairy and Cottonee evolve via Moon and Sun Stone, respectively. Do we just decide when they find a stone or do we roleplay it as level-like evolution instead?

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
Golett (Genderless)
Accepted. Glad to see you again

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
Oh, ok! Thanks!

Appearance: Alfie has very, very dark brown hair which he has parted to the side (by which I mean he moves it over to the side with a comb once a say and it always moves back into a big pouf of hair in the middle of his head) and light gray eyes.
Personality: Alfie is always a bit tired. He prefers to hang back instead of putting himself into social situation but still has a good eye for detail. He's not very good at sports or getting into many hobbies so instead he's taken to learning a surprising amount about Pokemon!
Backstory: Growing up in Coumarine City, Alfie's parents were a photographer and a chef who both loved to travel. As a result, Alfie became very familiar in the culture of other regions and would often go on "vacations" with his family, much to his dismay, missing weeks of school each time. Eventually, he'd be alienated from the other kids and he'd get so behind on work that as soon as he got back from a vacation he wouldn't sleep just to make up all the homework he'd missed. However, he'd come to meet and catch Pokemon from many different regions (though he'd usually release them afterward...)

What're the rules on stone evolutions? Both Clefairy and Cottonee evolve via Moon and Sun Stone, respectively. Do we just decide when they find a stone or do we roleplay it as level-like evolution instead?
You decide when they find the stone. Also you're accepted! Have fun!

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
May I join the roleplay?
Once I have the okay, I will make my profile.
I only have one question: How many profiles can we make?
Of course you may join. No need to ask silly! All you need to do is make a profile and I'll either accept it or ask you to make a few changes.
And to answer your question, only one character is allowed.

Here is my profile.
Name: Brandon
Appearance: He is a middle-sized boy with black hair and green eyes. He has a scar on the back of his right leg along with one on his left wrist. He has freckles and tan skin.
Personality: He is helpful and very resourceful. He is a kind person who believes in the power of teamwork and helping others. He wants to be a Pokemon Trainer so that he can spread awareness of a lesson he learned a long time ago..
Pokemon:
Kadabra (will evolve)
Froakie (will evolve)
Gible (will evolve)
Backstory: As a young boy, Brandon was attacked by a Beedrill on a walk. He was scratched in the leg and wrist, but after showing that it wouldn't hurt it, it flew off. He figured out that it was just defending it's hive, so he decided to not hurt Pokemon, so that the Pokemon wouldn't hurt him.

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
Here is my profile.
Appearance: He is a middle-sized boy with black hair and green eyes. He has a scar on the back of his right leg along with one on his left wrist. He has freckles and tan skin.
Personality: He is helpful and very resourceful. He is a kind person who believes in the power of teamwork and helping others. He wants to be a Pokemon Trainer so that he can spread awareness of a lesson he learned a long time ago..
Pokemon:
Kadabra (will evolve)
Froakie (will evolve)
Gible (will evolve)
Backstory: As a young boy, Brandon was attacked by a Beedrill on a walk. He was scratched in the leg and wrist, but after showing that it wouldn't hurt it, it flew off. He figured out that it was just defending it's hive, so he decided to not hurt Pokemon, so that the Pokemon wouldn't hurt him.
Accepted. Have fun!

Name: Charlie Didit
Appearance: Charlie is very tall for a 15 year old with orange hair and black eyes.
Personality: He is mean, a bully but stands up for the little guy because they remind him of himself. . He wants to be the Champion so that he can impress his dead father.
Pokemon:
Ralts (Will evolve)
Goomy (Will evolve)
Gastly (Will evolve)
Backstory: Charlie's dad was a war veteran who got shot, for revenge Charlie became a rebel and started ditching classes, beating random people and visited his dad at the cemetery. He doesn't talk to a lot of people because he's afraid of hurting them, he also owns a pocket knife but doesn't tell anyone.

Last edited:

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
Appearance: Charlie is very tall for a 15 year old with orange hair and black eyes.
Personality: He is mean, a bully but stands up for the little guy because they remind him of himself. . He wants to be the Champion so that he can impress his dead father.
Pokemon:
Ralts (Will evolve)
Goomy (Will evolve)
Mimykyu
Backstory: Charlie's dad was a war veteran who got shot, for revenge Charlie became a rebel and started ditching classes, beating random people and visited his dad at the cemetery. He doesn't talk to a lot of people because he's afraid of hurting them, he also owns a pocket knife but doesn't tell anyone.
Accepted! Enjoy the RP!

I hope that helped.

Wait. Mimikyu has no other evolution, making it fully evolved like Druddigon.

Banan-chan

Previously QueOne
This premise looks pretty interesting, and I'm pretty excited to see how it progresses. I've never RP'd before, so please take that into consideration for whether or not I should be allowed anywhere near this thing.

Character Sheet:
Name: Lasis Arior
Appearance: Average height and proportions. Long, wavy brown hair.
Personality: Calm, a little bit awkward socially. Obsessed with Pokemon and battling.

Pokemon:

Duosion (M)
Ability: Magic Guard
- Confusion
- Protect
- Pain Split
- Ally Switch

Metapod (F)
Ability: Shed Skin
- Harden
- Tackle
-String Shot

Drilbur (M)
Ability: Sand Rush
- Metal Claw
- Hone Claws
- Rapid Spin
- Fury Swipes

Backstory:
She had an extremely ordinary upbringing, although she does have a great interest in Pokemon. She battles very passively, which leads to her being entirely mediocre at the sport and only finding real use as a support for more powerful trainers. Because of this, she was never very popular at the academy. However, she continued to study hard and practice her battling techniques, all the way up to the events of this RP.

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
This premise looks pretty interesting, and I'm pretty excited to see how it progresses. I've never RP'd before, so please take that into consideration for whether or not I should be allowed anywhere near this thing.

Character Sheet:
Personality: Calm, a little bit awkward socially. Obsessed with Pokemon and battling.

Pokemon:

Duosion (M)
- Confusion
- Protect
- Pain Split
- Ally Switch

Metapod (F)
- Harden
- Tackle
-String Shot

Drilbur (M)
- Metal Claw
- Hone Claws
- Rapid Spin
- Fury Swipes

Backstory:
She had an extremely ordinary upbringing, although she does have a great interest in Pokemon. She battles very passively, which leads to her being entirely mediocre at the sport and only finding real use as a support for more powerful trainers. Because of this, she was never very popular at the academy. However, she continued to study hard and practice her battling techniques, all the way up to the events of this RP.
Accepted! Have fun! (Let's not mention the RP since it's kinda breaking the fourth wall)

Name: Bernard Chapelle

Appearance: Bernard is a fairly tall guy, having amassed a good amount of muscle mass through his mountaineering practise. His blond hair is short-cut, as to make sure that it doesn't get in the way. His eyes have a deep blue color.

Personality: Overall a fairly reliable and amiable guy, Bernard tries to get along with just about everyone. When there's an argument going on, he will often attempt to be the mediator rather than outright supporting either side. He's more of a 'casual' Pokémon battler, not really aiming for the League, but instead wishing to become a professional mountain climber with his Pokémon.
When catching Pokémon, Bernard usually prefers bulky and powerful Pokémon accustomed to harsh climates. His favorite type is Ice, but he's also pretty well-versed when it comes to Steel-type Pokémon.

Pokemon:
Swinub (Male): Bernard's first Pokémon. A fairly curious one with underdeveloped sight, Swinub often goes off on his own sniffing out new and different senses with his strong sense of smell. His curiosity has gotten Bernard in awkward situations before, as Swinub is a very amiable Pokémon that will approach almost any other human or Pokémon.
Snover (Male): More timid than Swinub, Snover is also rather affectionate, though he usually only shows it towards Bernard. His body is ice cold to the touch, though, so his hugs often end up being rather icy and uncomfortable.
Lairon (Female): Being Bernard's main battler, Lairon is fierce and aggressive, yet obedient to her trainer. She's easily the strongest and most reliable battling Pokémon in Bernard's possession.

Backstory: Growing up in Dendemille Town near Frost Cavern, Bernard has always been fascinated by the Mamoswine riders on Mamoswine Road. From a young age onwards, he'd declared to his family that one day he'd become a professional mountaineer, and would scale the highest peak in Kalos with the help of Mamoswine. His dream has remained unchanged after over a decade, and to commemorate his dedication, his parents gifted him a Swinub as his starter Pokémon.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
This still accepting?
Name: Katelyn Saunders
Appearance: 5'8", slender with a mature, busty build. She has chocolate brown hair and pale pink eyes. She has a tattoo of a butterfly on her shoulder and freckles on her nose. She wears her hair loose letting it reach it's full length (just below her butt).
Personality: Kate is loyal and kind with a heart of gold, mostly, she loves to help people and make sure people dont get hurt but she also has a bit if a temper and is very shut in about her own feelings. She has a fear of heights and hates bullies.
Pokemon:
Litten (Male)
Eevee (Shiny)(Female)
Munchlax (Male)
Backstory: Katelyn was raised in a fairly well off house hold, her father was a successful ex gym leader and her mother was a retired performer/model. She grew up being groomed to be like her mother but eventually became more interested in battling and her fathers past career. She never had many friends and tended to keep out of people's way.

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki

Appearance: Bernard is a fairly tall guy, having amassed a good amount of muscle mass through his mountaineering practise. His blond hair is short-cut, as to make sure that it doesn't get in the way. His eyes have a deep blue color.

Personality: Overall a fairly reliable and amiable guy, Bernard tries to get along with just about everyone. When there's an argument going on, he will often attempt to be the mediator rather than outright supporting either side. He's more of a 'casual' Pokémon battler, not really aiming for the League, but instead wishing to become a professional mountain climber with his Pokémon.
When catching Pokémon, Bernard usually prefers bulky and powerful Pokémon accustomed to harsh climates. His favorite type is Ice, but he's also pretty well-versed when it comes to Steel-type Pokémon.

Pokemon:
Swinub (Male): Bernard's first Pokémon. A fairly curious one with underdeveloped sight, Swinub often goes off on his own sniffing out new and different senses with his strong sense of smell. His curiosity has gotten Bernard in awkward situations before, as Swinub is a very amiable Pokémon that will approach almost any other human or Pokémon.
Snover (Male): More timid than Swinub, Snover is also rather affectionate, though he usually only shows it towards Bernard. His body is ice cold to the touch, though, so his hugs often end up being rather icy and uncomfortable.
Lairon (Female): Being Bernard's main battler, Lairon is fierce and aggressive, yet obedient to her trainer. She's easily the strongest and most reliable battling Pokémon in Bernard's possession.

Backstory: Growing up in Dendemille Town near Frost Cavern, Bernard has always been fascinated by the Mamoswine riders on Mamoswine Road. From a young age onwards, he'd declared to his family that one day he'd become a professional mountaineer, and would scale the highest peak in Kalos with the help of Mamoswine. His dream has remained unchanged after over a decade, and to commemorate his dedication, his parents gifted him a Swinub as his starter Pokémon.
Accepted, have fun!

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
This still accepting?
Appearance: 5'8", slender with a mature, busty build. She has chocolate brown hair and pale pink eyes. She has a tattoo of a butterfly on her shoulder and freckles on her nose. She wears her hair loose letting it reach it's full length (just below her butt).
Personality: Kate is loyal and kind with a heart of gold, mostly, she loves to help people and make sure people dont get hurt but she also has a bit if a temper and is very shut in about her own feelings. She has a fear of heights and hates bullies.
Pokemon:
Litten (Male)
Eevee (Shiny)(Female)
Munchlax (Male)
Backstory: Katelyn was raised in a fairly well off house hold, her father was a successful ex gym leader and her mother was a retired performer/model. She grew up being groomed to be like her mother but eventually became more interested in battling and her fathers past career. She never had many friends and tended to keep out of people's way.
Accepted, please enjoy!

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
Man I was working on a character. I guess I will wait until another time. Sorry about the disturbance.
Now I feel so bad! Please go ahead and make a character since you were already in the jist of making one! You'll be the last person to be accepted. I'm so sorry, my timing is awful.

Name: Sarah Blackwell
Appearance: Sarah is a short girl who stands around 5'3. She has pale skin with a yellow tint to it. Her face has striking features with high cheekbones, and slight slanted eyes. Her eyes are a bright pink color that stand out among her dark black lashes. Her hair is a dark purple color. It falls down in curls around her lower back. On her left arm she has a very detailed tattoo that shows vines crawling up a brick wall in grey scale. The vines show dark red roses. The vines are covered in thorns. Sarah tends to wear a black dress jacket that opens in the front, and has a corset belt. Underneath she wears a pair of black leather pants that tapper into a pair of black combat boots. The dress has long sleeves, and has a deep v that showed off the black undershirt that she is wearing. Around her neck she wears a black choker, with a heart shaped pendent on it.
Traits: Sarah is kind, yet she has a bit of a temper. Though most of her friends call her the mom friend. She loves to sing, draw and play her violin.
Origins: Sarah grew up in Kanto on a ranch outside of Viridian Forest. She trained with her grandmother to learn the ropes of becoming a breeder. She trained with her dad to become a trainer, and her mother taught her to be a coordinator. Sarah is a very studious person, who has been taught by family, but no formal training was given. Which is why she is going away to school in Kalos, being as she has family who lives there. Her mother's mom was born in Lumiose City, and runs a breeding center there.
Goals: Sarah wants to travel and make friends. She also takes in weak and injured pokemon to nurse back to health.
Pokemon Team:
Umbre (Female, Eevee)
Faith (female, Litten)
Grace (Female, Togepi)
(Sarah takes Grace with her wherever she goes, she does not really leave her side at all. Umbre travels outside of her pokeball and hates to go into it.)

Last edited:

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
@EmoKitty21 I'm sorry but I cannot accept your character due to you not reading the rules. I seriously meant that we are not allowed to have more than 3 Pokemon regardless if they will be traveling with us or not. Please alter your characters team to only 3 non fully evolved Pokemon since this RP is about kids who are still inexperienced in the whole being s Pokemon trainer deal. They will be taking on gyms, not knowing what to do and learning from one another. I also said to not bother writing about the outfit choice your character is wearing.

Banan-chan

Previously QueOne
@EmoKitty21 I'm sorry but I cannot accept your character due to you not reading the rules. I seriously meant that we are not allowed to have more than 3 Pokemon regardless if they will be traveling with us or not. Please alter your characters team to only 3 non fully evolved Pokemon since this RP is about kids who are still inexperienced in the whole being s Pokemon trainer deal. They will be taking on gyms, not knowing what to do and learning from one another. I also said to not bother writing about the outfit choice your character is wearing.
I believe he/she meant that the 6 Pokemon there will be the final team, and they will start with the 3 listed.

Banan-chan

Previously QueOne
I'm going to compile the 9 characters and their owners in this post for ease of access:

Name: Lilliana "Lily" Alderene
Appearance: Lily sports pastel pink locks of wavy hair, fair skin, and bright violet colored eyes, and also stands at the tiny height of 5'0"
Personality: She's outgoing and totally an optimist. Lily hates confrontation, even though she casually picked fights with anybody taller than her. She's a complete team player and has made it her dream to become a Double Battle master or the next Kalos Queen.
Pokemon:
1. Bulbasaur (Female, Partner)
2. Eevee (Female)
3. Pumpkaboo (Female)
Backstory: a spoiled little princess and the granddaughter of the new CEO of the Pokeball factory, Lily grew up living in the grassy outskirts of Lumiose City in a large estate. She was raised as an only child and never got to see her parents due to constant buisness trips, so all she remembered from her childhood was playing with the wild Pokemon living in the estate or with the Pokemon her family owned.

Golett (Genderless)

Pokemon:
Kadabra (will evolve)
Froakie (will evolve)
Gible (will evolve)

Pokemon:
Ralts (Will evolve)
Goomy (Will evolve)
Gastly (Will evolve)

Pokemon:

Duosion (M)
- Confusion
- Protect
- Pain Split
- Ally Switch

Metapod (F)
- Harden
- Tackle
-String Shot

Drilbur (M)
- Metal Claw
- Hone Claws
- Rapid Spin
- Fury Swipes

Backstory:
She had an extremely ordinary upbringing, although she does have a great interest in Pokemon. She battles very passively, which leads to her being entirely mediocre at the sport and only finding real use as a support for more powerful trainers. Because of this, she was never very popular at the academy. However, she continued to study hard and practice her battling techniques, all the way up to the present day.

Pokemon:

Pokemon:
Litten (Male)
Eevee (Shiny)(Female)
Munchlax (Male)

Name: Sarah Black
Appearance: Sarah is a short girl who stands around 5'3. She has pale skin with a yellow tint to it. Her face has striking features with high cheekbones, and slight slanted eyes. Her eyes are a bright pink color that stand out among her dark black lashes. Her hair is a dark purple color. It falls down in curls around her lower back. On her left arm she has a very detailed tattoo that shows vines crawling up a brick wall in grey scale. The vines show dark red roses. The vines are covered in thorns. Sarah tends to wear a black dress jacket that opens in the front, and has a corset belt. Underneath she wears a pair of black leather pants that tapper into a pair of black combat boots. The dress has long sleeves, and has a deep v that showed off the black undershirt that she is wearing. Around her neck she wears a black choker, with a heart shaped pendent on it.
Traits: Sarah is kind, yet she has a bit of a temper. Though most of her friends call her the mom friend. She loves to sing, draw and play her violin.
Origins: Sarah grew up in Kanto on a ranch outside of Viridian Forest. She trained with her grandmother to learn the ropes of becoming a breeder. She trained with her dad to become a trainer, and her mother taught her to be a coordinator. Sarah is a very studious person, who has been taught by family, but no formal training was given. Which is why she is going away to school in Kalos, being as she has family who lives there. Her mother's mom was born in Lumiose City, and runs a breeding center there.
Goals: Sarah wants to travel and make friends. She also takes in weak and injured pokemon to nurse back to health.
Pokemon Team:
Umbre (Female, Eevee)
Faith (female, Litten)
Grace (Female, Togepi)
(Sarah takes Grace with her wherever she goes, she does not really leave her side at all. Umbre travels outside of her pokeball and hates to go into it.)

A very productive use of thirty minutes, I must say

Last edited:
I am sorry about that. I hit post before I could edit my bio, as this is an older character of mine who I was looking to bring back into RPing with. That said it was a mostly copy and paste kind of thing. I will edit my character accordingly. Sorry for this, and I will have it fixed soon.
Edit- I have fixed the profile, I am sorry for not taking out the clothing, but I wanted for you to get her style. She can be a bit edgy in that way, so I wanted to show her normal look to play into the aspect of her being forced into more mundane clothing of the time.

Last edited: