• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

S/M/US/UM Starter Eggs up for Trade (Limited Supply)

Hey guys, as I've completed Sun, and done some work, I now have a good variety of Newborn Pokemon and Eggs. If you have any of the Pokemon I am looking for, or have one I might be interested in, please let me know. We can discuss when to trade in a PM so we can all be set. I am in the Central Time Zone, just so you know.

I will edit depending on stock
These little guys can be as either an egg or a level one, hatched Pokemon. You can request a gender, but please do not request shinies. They will require a large amount of excess work.
- Bulbasaur
- Charmander
- Squirtle
- Eevee
- Draintini
- Pichu
- Cyndaquil
- Totodile
- Magby
- Elekid
- Dunsparce
- Treecko
- Torchic (HA only)
- Mudkip
- Bagon
- Beldum
- Turtwig
- Chimchar (HA or non HA)
- Riolu
- Snivy
- Oshawott
- Pansage
- Pansear
- Panpour
- Chespin
- Froakie
- Goomy
- Rowlet
- Litten
- Popplio
- Scyther
- Heracross
- Any Member of the Chickorita Evolutionary Line
- Any Member of the Piplup Evolutionary Line
- Any Member of the Starly Evolutionary Line
- Any Member of the ShinxEvolutionary Line
- Any Member of the Gible Evolutionary Line
- Passimin
- Stufful

Last edited:
First off, I’m so sorry for the late response. I’ve been a bit hectic lately, running around like a chicken with its head cut off and I didn’t get an alert for this.

I have a Pinsir already, but I’m interested in the rest of the lot. I’ve edited what I have in stock. Send me a PM ofhwsat your interested in, and we can work something out. :)