• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Steam IDs

I'm sure a few of us have Steam: the amazing thing for your computer that gives you access to thousands of games, and they do special offers and free-to-play stuff a lot!

So for those of us who have Steam, what's your ID? What games do you like? What games would you play with others?

I'm Shocari on there, obviously(maybe). I mostly play Skyrim, and my multiplayer games are literally Left 4 Dead 2, Star Wars Battlefront II, Portal 2, and all of the Magic the Gathering: Duels of the Planeswalker games.
So uh, post your IDs and I'll edit them into this post!

Steam Users
Brendan Savem
- BrendanSavem
Da Freezah - Da Freezah
DarkSoul - darksoul357
Doctor Oak - Doctor Oak
Dwayna - dwayna dragonfire
Jeydis - Wintermute
Karu - AdamProject
Linkachu - MissingLinkachu
LoN - lon_colossus
Louie Forest - ClausZero
Riley - Rileyixx
RMA - Mr.RMA
SCT - covenant_dance
Secad - SecadGerbilonia
Shocari - Shocari
Shiny - shinylyni
Sir Red - SirRedRising
SpaxThePacifist - SpaxThePacifist
Tailon - Tailon77
Teapot/Data - UppityTeapot

Last edited:

Tailon

Gryffindork
Re: The Steam Thread!

Mine's Tailon77, just like everywhere else :3

I play Team Fortress 2 quite often, and also have Left 4 Dead 2, Portal 2, Audiosurf, Garry's Mod and Psychonauts.

Also I highly recommend a mod called "The Stanley Parable", which is free as long as you have a Source Engine game.

My name is Rileyixx on Steam

I play Skyrim and Fallout: New Vegas and occasionally DC Universe if it doesn't lag me to hell. Just missed me on Rusty Hearts and Team Fortress 2 (had to quit because all the games I had uses to much of the internet off) but I will return as soon as I am able to.

lon_colossus, I think.

I have a bazillion games, so just hit me up and see if I have what you wanna play.

ClausZero.
I play TF2, Street Fighter X Tekken, Super Meat Boy, Bit.Trip Runner and Cave Story mostly, and the rest of the games are awful or I've completed them. :3

Mr.RMA

Magearna before it was cool

Mr.RMA, 'cause, you know, it's my go-to name and stuff

Been kind of a cheapskate for the most part, thus, no massive library, but I've got a number of freebies and a few games of the money-costing variety. Mostly play TF2, Portal, Audiosurf, and Left 4 Dead 1 and 2 (Those last two would also be the reason behind my latest absence...I apologize, but, dear god are those games addicting). Also got my hands on Source Filmmaker, though just for the novelty of it, as I doubt I'll be making any fantastic movies or anything any time soon.
If you catch me while I'm logged in, I'll probably be more than willing to play a match or two of whatever I've got, though I haven't done much along the lines of online play as of late, so I'm not sure how this computer here will manage, most importantly along the lines of lag. Also, don't expect anything special out of my gaming skillz, if one can call them that.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator

My Steam handle is UppityTeapot :arr:

I have a reasonably expansive library. My multiplayer games are:
  • Alien Swarm
  • Left 4 Dead 2
  • Magicka
  • Mass Effect 3 (Origin ;))
  • Max Payne 3
  • Portal 2
  • Serious Sam 3
  • TF2 (obviously)

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord

My name is rather imaginatively Doctor Oak. I've got a fair amount of games (thanks Steam Sale!), but don't really bother too much with the multiplayer stuff.

May in the future, dunno.

Also, if you add me, please do not take advantage of the fact that I tend to leave the app running on my phone/tablet to send me a load of random messages on it. I don't particularly mind if you've got something worth saying, but I'm not looking for small talk...

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator

I haven't been using my Steam account much at all lately but my username is MissingLinkachu. I pretty well missed all of the summer sales this year. Makes me a very sad pandachu. :(

I only have 17 games attached to my steam account and the majority aren't multiplayer. Recommendations for new games are always welcome but, unless there's a really good sale on, I'm not exactly at a loss for things to play. My ever growing backlog of games (PC, console, and handhelds alike) keeps me busy. ;x

Heya! I have a Steam account. I'm SecadGerbilonia, as one would expect from my love of the rodents. :p I even have dogtags made for my BLU Scout cosplay stamped with that.

After finally bothering to re-download Steam onto my Mac. I can finally rejoin the online gaming community. None of my old games are playable, since they were all Windows only (including Skyrim, boohoo). So instead, I shall be playing free games, because I am cheap and refuse to buy new games. Team Fortress 2 is first and on the download now, because I know plenty of you guys that play that. I would gladly take recommendations for other (free) games to download from you guys, especially if they're multiplayer.

Oh yes, and my account name BrendanSavem. Because I am so original. Yeah.

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader

My Steam ID is SirRedRising. I generally play One-player games, but that's largely because my computer is not very good and I don't like lagging and holding my team back in multiplayer.

Most of the games that I have I've amassed through various Humble Bundles, and a few from Steam Sales. I am a poor man and thus I can only buy some games at a very cheap price. ;_;

Atma

Formerly Karu
My display name is AdamProject but you need to search adamnexus to get the correct account, as my previous was hacked then disputed before abandonment. What do I play multiplayer?

Killing Floor
TF2
Dawn of War I to DoW II: Retribution
Moonbase Alpha
Star Trek Online
Supreme Commander 2

I hope to purchase games such as Magicka soon for a more fantasy based multiplayer, something much more pleasing to myself. I do have other games largely from bundles and would be willing to install them if requested.

Display Name: SpaxThePacifist (What else is new)
Games:
Civilization V
CounterStrike: Global Offensive
Team Fortress 2
Space Engineers
Age of Empires: II
Total War: Rome II
Borderlands 2
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Fallout 3
FTL: Faster Than Light
Left 4 Dead 2
Robocraft
Planetside 2
Terraria
Watch_Dogs
Unturned
Kerbal Space Program
Grand Theft Auto: IV
Gary's Mod
Tropico 3
Portal 2

Display name is Wintermute account name is Jeydis.

Multiplayer games I play frequently are:
DotA 2 (A large percentage of my gaming goes here)
Team Fortress 2
Broforce
Borderlands 2
Portal 2

The rest are mostly single player games

My Steam display name is Da Freezah. I don't have much games because I forgot the password for my old account and couldn't recover it...
I (used to) have all these games:

Team Fortress 2
PlanetSide 2
Medal of Honor
BattleBlock Theater
Castle Crashers
Happy Wars

My computer broke down so you won't see me online until I get a new one... Though I can still sign in and send and accept friend requests.

I just got Steam this Christmas on my new computer, and my ID is CrazyassBat x)
The only problem is that my school blocks Steam (both in class and in our rooms), and since I live in the school, I can't play online except when I go back to my parents' house x')
I play Skyrim, Left 4 Dead 2, Undertale, Freedom Planet and I have to start Brütal Legend x) But I'm still new to everything, and I play with a Xbox 360 controller because I'm used to console games and controllers x)

Yo. You can find me on steam under majestic flowey. I play portal 2, binding of Isaac: afterbirth, undertale, despite my inventory, I don't play tf2 anymore, so if you want something I may consider letting you have it. Others include starbound, terraria, escapists and RPG maker. Probably some I forgot, oh well.

Re: The Steam Thread

My username is CyberSaint. My favorite games on Steam that I own are One Finger Death Punch, Saints Row, Worms, Final Fantasy X, and Grim Fandango.

Last edited:

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Re: The Steam Thread

Mine is lunazaw is usually play Skyrim but I'd like to play ACTUAL Multiplayer with more than just bots and random people I have been meaning to play Dead By Daylight, Team Fortress 2 and Borderlands 2 I don't play with many others and I wish I could in those but I have no friends that have steam

Last edited by a moderator:

Rinoa Heartilly

Mother of Meltans
AonLeigheas
220+ games, 90% horror, 10% RPG.

Current Top 6 Favourite Games:
ezgif-3-5451174f06c6.jpg
ezgif-3-cdafd91fe5bc.jpg
ezgif-3-65e0cc152e8e.jpg

60156d25fe0a22998c21ef2ea76000029d7f58a2.jpg
217edc8a772fe5d047835341f6e865bee35d0204.jpg
d5e2355f349e46399b5a3b515fbc1de30d0aaaa8.jpg

Current Top 6 MMOs:
88ec298ff1ff0d748df39e084892aed6e919b146.jpg
86b0fa5ddb41b4dfff7df194a017f3418130d668.jpg
6bd76ff700a8c7a5460fbae3cf60cb930279897d.jpg

e4ad9cf1b7dc8475c1118625daf9abd4bdcbcad0.jpg
dfc07b4975bc0310f260cc26fda081062b4bf661.jpg
f75d9fba3e0eb7693b2d796eb95a52e31f2f54ea.jpg

Alas, First Assault is no longer available on Steam.

Last edited: