• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Story ideas

Looking for some ideas to write about. I will credit it you so don't worry about ideas being stolen. You can post trainer cards and some details, story line ideas, and whatever else you think would be helpful. I love things creative and i hope we get some ideas flowing here.

A story about someone who dreams of becoming a champ but something happens that drives them to the dark side. He ends up battling his original rival from when he was innocent. His ex-rival is the current champ and is the embodiment of everything the main character wanted. After losing, the main character goes into a deep depression- unsure of what to do. What the main character does next is up to you.

A Zangoose with a trainer. The two are not necessarily close, forming greater friendships with others they meet on their journey and having a more 'you battle for me, and I'll give you the essentials for survival' team dynamic. After the trainer releases yet another of his team members, Zangoose is fed up and deserts him to search for the released teammates and other pokemon he's allied with over time.

Maybe create an alternate timeline story, like if Red joined Team Rocket at nugget bridge, or maybe go with instead of a trainer waning to be the best and achieving it, you make a humorous character, who is completely idiotic, and screws things up along the way. Like a comedy story.

An Eevee who had a trainer, but one day got seperated in a storm, the Eevee ends up lost in the forest when she finds an Umbreon. He takes good care of the Eevee. One day Eevee evolves into a Sylveon and they fall in love. They get baby Eevee? Start a family?

I write too soooo... ya.

Last edited by a moderator: