• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Super-Mafia

Discussion: https://pokecharms.com/threads/super-mafia-discussion.22715/

A few years back, humans started developing superpowers as a sort of mutation. Either by accident or by random. You are one of those humans. Those without powers saw those with powers as threats but slowly began to tolerate them as not many bad people used their powers for evil.

Atleast not in the open...

One day, a criminal organization was founded. In it were mostly normal humans, though there were superhumans as well. The leaders name is William, or so it would seem.

Law enforcements are working tirelessly to find William and put an end to the organization. The chief of police started getting rather frustrated with how they managed to escape her grasp with only minor backlashes. She was ordered by the Mayor to recruit superhumans to help the investigation, which she did not appreciate very much and would make life sour for any superpowered being trying to help move the investigation forward.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

William was in his office, trying to stay calm. Which wasn't an easy task when your boss was yelling at you from the other side of the phone. William didn't know who it was that hid behind that phone, but would very much like to know. He had known this man for a long time, but had never actually known who he was. It was almost as if this man had no identity.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

The chief of police was walking around in circles in her office. William had continously managed to escape her grasp, and she didn't know how. She shook her head and put on a calm facade.
"Officer Dixon and Frazer, bring in Lannings here. Be sure to keep him under check" she ordered two of her best officers over her deskphone.

Last edited:
Bradley was scrolling through pictures on his phone, there were memes, social media posts, and more. As the boy continued to scroll, his phone started to ring.

“Yes?”

“Ok, on my way.”

Bradley hung up and out his phone away, he was expecting today to be a chill day. Ah who was he kidding, with this demon chief in charge there wasn’t gonna be another break in Bradley’s life. He sighed, at least he’d have some fun today.

As he exited this household he remembered what he need to do. He pulled out his phone, he knew what he had to, but just didn’t want to. He had never really trusted her, she seemed suspicious, like she was hiding something. Doesn’t matter though, Bradley was suspicious of everyone. He clicked on the officers number.

Last edited:

The Alright Attorney

Previously AlrightAttorney
A slight whistling could be heard through out the halls of the station's basement. At the end of the winding hallways was a cage, specially made to keep one criminal from using his powers. Jason Lannings, a super criminal, was just transfered from his prison to this station here.

"I know I'm technically still 'in prison' but you guys at least could have given me a cosier cell. The magnetic walls here are just as drab as the ones back at 'home'." Jason chuckled softly, before going back to whistling, bouncing the small rubber ball he managed to sneak in. "I mean, I am here to help you guys after all. Some hospitality would be welcome "