• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Super Smash Bros.: A New World - Act I

(@MarcelGalliard790, @Godjacob, @Arrivederchi, @GhostlyCubone11)

Shulk and Cloud. 2 of the only survivors of many worlds. And they will have many adventures. Eventually, they ran into each other. Literally. They ran right into each other. "Jeez, that was crazy timing, wasn't it?" Shulk remarked. Cloud stood back up. "I need to find survivors," he said, "You're the first one." Shulk pumped his fist. "I guess we'll have to find-" Shulk said, before he was cut off by an explosion. Shulk ran in the direction, Cloud following close behind. It was not long until they found a pile of metal. Under it was another survivor. The survivor looked up at the duo. "How'd you find me?" he said. Shulk backed up slowly. "We have to trust each other," he said as soon as he was half a meter away from him and stopped, "But I think we need to find out what caused this mess." The other survivor stood up. "My name is Noctis," he said, "And you are?" Shulk seemed to trust Noctis almost immediately. "I'm Shulk," he said. Cloud started to doze off for a second. Shulk looked in Cloud's direction and snapped his fingers in his face, waking him up. "I don't have much time for greetings," Cloud sighed, "But my name's Cloud. Cloud Strife."

Along with the 3 mentioned that had survived, 4 others had also made it through whatever had caused this. They were all split apart at the moment, but they had made it. One of which was close enough to the trio.
Headphones woke up a ways away. Not really in sight, but not far. “Nngh…” She stood up, nearly stumbling over again as she rose to her feet. She adjusted her namesake Studio Headphones, muttering something in her home language.
“…Huh…?” She looked around, clutching her arm. This wasn’t where she was before. She began to walk through the area, looking around nervously. She began to call out her teammates names, not knowing where her team had gone. She grew more worried and confused with every step, rubbing her arm as she noticed the 3. She dashed over, ready
She quickly realized that it wasn’t her team, but 3 people she DIDN’T know. She skidded to a stop, face planting in the process, but quickly collected herself and stood, backing away frantically. This wasn’t real. They looked like humans. REAL living humans. Humans were supposed to be extinct-

(Not sure how I’ll handle the fact Inklings canonly couldn’t know English, so I’ll probably just set up translations of their language like I’ve done for a few past rps)

Noctis heard skidding close to the area, followed by a thud. "What was that?" he said, turning in the direction of the sounds. It turned out to be a female of a species Noctis couldn't name. He stared, confused. Shulk and Cloud looked in the same direction. As Noctis took a step, the female... whatever it was... seemed to be backing away. Shulk stared, concerned. Cloud was plain confused. As for Noctis... well... he was curious but also anxious. "It's OK," he said, "We're not going to hurt you." He knelt down, taking off the Ring of the Lucii and, not knowing what to do, stayed in that position.

Headphones still seemed very panicked. Great. Their attentions were on her. God she wanted to disappear. She looked around for any escape routes. There were some, but she didn’t know if she would be chased. And there were 3 of them. She probably couldn’t outrun them for long if they decided to chase. Maybe she was just assuming the worse. Maybe she wasn’t.
She refocused, noticing that one of the humans was making noises. Was this how it talked? She didn’t understand. It was all so confusing! “Ge-wy, bew-WEW nyu-wee behg….” [Translation: Great, this HAS to be a nightmare…] She whimpered, adjusting her namesake headphones again. “Hastu ngam-dvyooh….meck-zem-dveeh, squee straa-si-di-yoh….” [Translation: This isn’t real….yeah, I have to be dreaming….] She reasoned aloud, wishing she had one of her weapons on her. Or a teammate with her.

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
X, Axl, and Zero had slowly awoke. Slight pains in their joints. X and Zero slowly got up and looked at their surroundings. “Hmm. Seems we are on our own guys.” Zero commented as he saw a group of people. “X. Seems there is a group not to far from here.” Zero commented as Z helped Axl up. “Jeez. Talk about a crick in the neck.” Axl commented as he walked over to Zero. X slowly followed as well.

“Let’s go see if they are in a similar situation to us.” X commented as him, Zero, and Axl walked over to the group. “Excuse me.” X commented as he approached the group. “Do you all know where we are?” X commented as he looked at the group. Humans, people who had been dragged into the Maverick Conflict since the beginning. Then some…squid people? This was new for the trio and they hoped that they would get a calm answer.

Noctis stood up and, along with Shulk and Cloud, looked in the other trio's direction. "We're not looking for trouble," Shulk stated, "And none of us know where we are." Noctis started to feel something. Something... dark. 'What's going on?' he though, 'Who is this?!' An image of a man in a suit covering his entire body holding a red lightsaber appeared in his head. "Something's coming," he stated. Shulk listened to Noctis, concerned. Suddenly, Shulk had a vision. A vision of a man just like the image in Noctis's head slicing the group in half. A man of the same type in Shulk's vision and Noctis's head started walking towards the group. Shulk stared at him in shock as he pulled out his lightsaber in preparation of slicing the group in half. Then, Shulk counterattacked. The dark lightsaber user stumbled back. "You knew what was coming," he remarked, "Not even I would've seen that coming." Shulk stared. Cloud watched, intrigued. Noctis couldn't watch. "Who are you, anyway?" Shulk asked. The lightsaber user laughed a little bit. "I am Darth Vader," he said, "And I believe that now is the time to end this world." Darth Vader, as he called himself, jumped into the sky at a rate of 100 meters a second, possibly to find a good place to lure them. Shulk sighed. First, an unrecognizable world. Next, multiple other people. Now, Darth Vader. Noctis sighed as he walked up to X, Axl and Zero. "You seen anything like this?" he asked. Cloud sighed. "Jeez," he said to himself, "Don't give anyone brain damage."

Headphones was a bit uneased. Yeah scratch that, she WAS PANICKED BEYOND ALL POSSIBLE BELIEF. First, more people showed up. 3 weird looking guys. Were they human? Were they not? She couldn’t tell. They continued to talk in a way she didn’t understand, and now, this weird armored guy who she STILL didn’t understand shows up, with a weird red glowy stick, and starts attacking the humans?!
She looked around. This could be her chance to go. She was ready to bolt upon the weird new man jumping into the sky, when she noticed something close-by. Something…sniper like. Her eyes widened. A Splat Charger! And an ink tank right by it! “Guess Goggles’ luck is rubbing off.” She thought, quickly grabbing the ink tank and slipping it onto her back. The tank filled with the blue ink that matched her tentacle color, the teen grinning. She picked up the Splat Charger. Now that she had weaponry, she was ready to leave. But….
She looked up at the black figure. Looked like he’d be hard to reach. She glanced at her weapon, sighing. Worth a shot. She took aim at the figure, a line of light aiming at Darth Vader. “Smyoooooh…Vingee!” [Annnnnnnd…shot fired!] She spoke, holding down the trigger to charge the weapon, and releasing it. Upon release, a shot of pressurized ink flew at Darth Vader. Just like a sniper rifle and it’s bullet. Except…less deadly.

MarcelGalliard790

The trio hopped back whenever Darth Vader had appeared and tried to attack The group and Shulk had countered it. Zero had reached for his Z-Saber. Seeing how high Vader went, he nodded over to X and Axl. Zero still held his Z-Saber just in case if anything were to happen.

X noted the squid individual with headphones go for a weird weapon. Now, from X’s perspective, using different weapons was nothing new for him, but seeing an Ink Rifle was something new for him. Axl looked over and drew his Axl bullets, His twin automatic pistols. Clanking the ammo decks Axl spoke. “Let’s get this party started!” Axl spun his weapons around and was ready to go.

Zero opened his eyes. “Wait! This might be a trap! Just like what happened with Lumine and Sigma!” Zero spoke as Axl and X looked up to the sky. Then back to the squid individual.

Noctis sighed, walking back to Cloud and Shulk. "What next?" he sighed, "A blue, talking hedgehog or 3 other... squid people... or something?" Shulk sighed. Then Cloud gestured for Noctis to keep talking. "Or maybe a guy with a key for a sword?" he shouted. Cloud sighed. "That sounds familiar and I don't know why," he remarked. Shulk punched the ground. "And with Darth Vader trying to kill us, I'm sure X, Axl, Zero and the... squid girl... are more pressured than I am," he said, "And with the squid girl's ink rifle, I think we could be at least a little safe."

(@Godjacob, @Arrivederchi)

Suddenly, a new survivor appeared, with bad luck, falling from the sky "Woaah!" he screamed in surprised before falling face first onto the ground. "How does this keep happening-?" He said before looking up at the group of people, noticing what else had happened. He got up, looking at the group of people. "Oh, hey there!"

He smirked, this end-of-the-world scenario, which is what he thinks this is, has happened before and he's survived through it multiple times in the past. He decided to introduce himself to the group first. "The name's Sonic, Sonic the hedgehog."

Headphones glanced at everyone, gripping her weapon a bit tighter as yet ANOTHER person appeared. Someone who definitely wasn’t a human. He seemed to be speaking the same language as the others. And from the fact she and her were being looked at, she could only assume they were talking about her a couple times here.
One of the odd looking humans sounded frantic as he spoke. She didn’t understand the warning, however.
“Zehrf, dway-hebby skee-yo-oh- Sam-myooh mee-hooh-?“ [Translation: Pardon, but I don’t understand you- And I don’t believe any of you understand me do you-?] She spoke, charging her weapon and firing at Darth Vader once again.

Shulk finally stood up, shaken. Cloud and Noctis sighed as Sonic appeared. "Another one, huh?" Noctis said, "I could get used to this." Noctis suddenly heard his own voice in his head. "I can't get used to this," it said repeatedly. Cloud laughed a little bit. "Trust me, Noctis," he said as he put his hand on his shoulder, "Shulk might be able to get us out of this." Suddenly, Shulk had another vision. A vision of Darth Vader stabbing Headphones as he landed. Shulk counteracted by signaling Cloud to boost him up so he could tackle Vader to the ground.

It succeeded. Darth Vader was knocked down. Shulk saw ink on his cape, thinking that Darth Vader was going to kill Headphones on purpose. As soon as Shulk landed, Darth Vader stood up. "You remind me of someone I once knew," he remarked, "Someone named Obi-Wan Kenobi." Shulk sighed. "Do I want to hear a monologue?" he sighed as he proceeded to peg a rock at Vader's nards. No reaction. "I lost that part before I was the Sith Lord I am right now," he said. Shulk sighed. "Cloud's dealt with far worse than you," he remarked. Cloud smiled. As Headphones spoke, Noctis stared in confusion. "I don't understand," he said.

MarcelGalliard790

Raiden was observing from afar. Not wanting to get involved unless absolutely necessary. But, there was something about this group that seemed unnatural. ‘The fact that kid managed to predict that guy’s attack is something else.’ Raiden thought to himself, however, he would soon be found.

Zero felt like someone was watching him. So in natural instinct he lit his Z-Saber and pointed it towards Raiden’s direction. “Put your hands in the air. No harm will come if you do so.” Zero commanded as X was now split, should he help Axl, Shulk, and Heaphones with Vader, or help Zero with the new threat.

Raiden walked out slowly. “Seems there are people who are also machines as well.” Raiden spoke as he took note of Zero, Axl, X, and Vader. “Seems some similar aspects of weapons are shared here.” Raiden commented as Axl pointed his two pistols at him. “Explain Dude! Are you the reason we are here!” Axl told Raiden and then he proceeded to explain. “I don’t even know how I got here. I was fighting Monsoon one second and now, I’m here.” Raiden finished as he turned his attention to the rest of the group.

Vader was intrigued by Raiden and when he heard the word "machine", he started to breathe more heavily. "I am no machine," he said, "My body was rebuilt by them." Shulk sighed. "Sketchy people," he said as he kicked Darth Vader into a ravine, only to be nearly stabbed in the nards. Noctis cringed. "That would've hurt like hell!" he remarked. Cloud sighed. "No s***," he said, now noticeably smirking. Shulk, now noticeably angry, kicked Darth Vader into the ravine. Noctis sighed in relief. "According to your vision, Shulk, Vader was gonna kill Headphones over here, and he had ink on the back of his cape, so I'm sure he was gonna kill her--" he said before he was cut off by Shulk. "On purpose?" he said, "Same idea." Cloud sighed. "Not interested," he said, predictably. Shulk walked up to Raiden. "You know anything about what brought us here?" he asked, expecting him to say 'no'.

(@MarcelGalliard790, @GhostlyCubone11, @Arrivederchi, @Godjacob)

MarcelGalliard790

Raiden looked at Shulk who kicked Vader into a ravine. He was approached by Shulk and asked if he knew anything about why they came here. “If I had information. I could tell you. I do not have a clue as to how anyone got here.” Raiden calmly explained to Shulk before elaborating more. “I was on my way to try and take down a Senator when I was stopped by Monsoon and Sam. Monsoon kept rambling on about how ‘Memes are the DNA of the soul.’ So, I let my alter ego Jack out to fight Monsoon. But during the fight, things went black and I ended up here.” Raiden explained to Shulk, Noctis, and Cloud.

Zero was intrigued by the things Raiden talked about. “Yeah. Same could have been said for us. Each of us were on our own mission to take down a Maverick. Then after our fight everything went mysteriously black and then here we are.” Zero explained to the group about how Him, X, and Axl had got there.

"Waaaaaaaaaaaaaah!" yelled the girl with the red hat as a sparkle of light appeared out of thin air. The twinkle of light grew as the girl proceeded to plummet right through the sparkle of light as she skidded for a few feet on the ground and finally came to a stop. "Ooooow." she said rubbing her head. "Wait, where am I?" she said as she looked around and found herself in a strange field with the weirdest looking sunflowers and ground that was made out of squares and palm trees. "Did I get teleported to another world again? But I wasn't even battling at the time. Let's see, Raffina, Klug and Sig and I all looked for Ms. Accord's cane again, we all grabbed it at the same time, but then there was a big flash of light, and the cane started glowing." said Amitie as she realized she was holding her teacher's cane. "Woah, this cane must've saved us, then the others must be around here too! I need to find them!" said Amitie before running off into Green Hill Zone in search of her friends.

Headphones stood in silence, watching the group. That…guy had saved her. Maybe these humans weren’t bad. She thought for a minute. How was she here…? Was this the past…? That’d explain the humans. But she hadn’t heard of machine-like humans. She glanced at Noctis again. She didn’t understand him. But by his look, he didn’t understand her. She sighed sadly.
She figured she should try to introduce herself. Somehow. She shared the name with her headgear, so maybe…?
She tapped Noctis’ arm, pointing at her headphones, than herself a few times, squeaking a bit. Would that get her point across? She didn’t know. She was glad that inklings had such usual names now, it could be easy to at least introduce. If she took context clues, maybe she could learn a few English words from this experience. She should at least learn their names at least…

He observed Shulk do his thing to Vader. "Seems like I came in a bit late." He joked. He listened to everyone talk about how they didn't know how they got here. He decided to join in on the conversation. "Just like you guys I was on my own mission to stop ol' Egghead, until I was suddenly taken here" He didn't add on, the rest was still pretty recent especially he hadn't really done much of anything yet.

Headphones looked over at Sonic. She could at least tell HE wasn’t human. But…she had never known of any anthropomorphic animals existing in the past. So maybe…she wasn’t in the past. But how to explain the humans…? How had she got here…?
She remembered hanging out with Team Blue. Specs had been trying to discuss a battle strategy, but Goggles had been not paying attention, electing to mess around in the plants. Specs was then shouting at him, and Bobble Hat was just laughing at the chaos. Not like anything very unusual. But…why was it like she had just blinked, and ended up here? Were the others here?
She sighed. She missed her team…

MarcelGalliard790

Raiden turned his attention back to X and Zero. Completely ignoring the fact that Axl was there. “So. Then what about you two. Were you two rebuilt just like that Vader claims he was?” Raiden asked the two as X then looked to Zero and then back to Raiden. “Not exactly. We’re what are called reploids. Pure machine. Made to think and to feel.” X explained to Raiden as Zero put a hand on X’s shoulder. “X and I were the first made. But then our technology was carried over into other reploids. But some used their power for destruction instead. Including our own commander Sigma.” Zero explained to Raiden.

“What? Your own commander betrayed you?” Raiden was shocked by the news. “He then lead a bunch of different attacks on Reploids and humans. Using some of our own trusted colleagues against us. Turning other organizations against us, and eventually. A New reploid was made, That would be Axl over there. But when they were made in mass. They used Sigma’s DNA.” Zero explained and Raiden was a slight bit confused but understood the most of what X and Zero talked about.

Meanwhile, in Green Hill Zone…

“Hehfosh! Bwobbal! Gyegles! Ahis-kooooon!” [Translation: Headphones! Bobble! Goggles! Where are you!] A young blue inkling called out into the air of Green Hill Zone. Specs, leader of the infamous Team Blue was wandering the area, his Octobrush slung over his shoulder. He sighed. Great, he wakes up in an odd area, and he can’t find his team. This wasn’t like anything he had ever seen. After all, inklings were used to the hustle and bustle of a city. He was worried. Goggles and Bobble Hat he’d expect to be harder to find, but he would’ve found Headphones by now…his ears twitched at a distant voice. “Hey! Hehfosh?! Bwobbal, Gyegles?!” [Translation: Hey! Headphones?! Bobble, Goggles?!] He shouted, running towards the voice.

Amitie was running for quite a bit through the hills of Green until she heard the sound of someone talking underwater? It didn't sound like anyone from her world, but they sounded like they needed help so, after an Accel, she sped off in the direction, even going through a loop which was really fun, to the point where Amitie wanted to do it again, she ran into a person(?) about her age. It looked almost completely like a regular person except for the tentacles on his head and the giant paintbrush over his shoulder. Of course, this was far from the weirdest thing that Amitie has ever seen, so she tried approaching the boy. "Umm, hey! Are you from around here? I'm not sure where I am and...I'm very lost."

W-wh...where, what happened I...Kairi! Riku!?
A young man with spiky hair sat up as he glanced into what seemed to be a strange world of sorts. Something that had not been too shocking for him, as a Keyblade Wielder and given his adventures across the worlds the boy named Sora was used to arriving in strange locations across the universe. But the circumstances had been among the most bizarre.

Sora, after failing his attempts to become a Keyblade Master, had prepared to leave his friends to go on a trip and sort of discover himself; find the areas he lacked in and gain the strength needed to combat the likes of Xehanort. However, a sudden flash overcame him and suddenly he appeared somewhere else entirely as he seemed confused but on guard. Given his experiences he had learned to approach with a little more caution on strange locations than he would've in years past.

Out of thin air a large key-shaped silver blade with a golden handle and a King Mickey keychain appeared in his hands as he moved to his feet, his ears had picked up on some noises and he decided to dash over to investigate if anyone else had ended up here.

Specs heard the noise, spinning to face it. And…nothing could’ve prepared him for this. His eyes widened at the sight of Amitie. A human. He stepped back a bit. “A-Ah…ha-byeh-iyehs….” [Translation: How…is this possible….] He murmured. His ears twitched as the human spoke, not understanding. Was this a dream? It had to be. Humans were all supposed to be dead. “Rowy sed-wedge, weh-yadget…?” [Translation: Pardon me but, I don’t understand…?] He said nervously. “Um-wee…?” [Translation: Where are we…?] He asked, adjusting his glasses as he looked around. Was this the past? This area didn’t look like anything the had records of…this had to be a dream then!…No, he was awake last time he checked, talking with his team…god, he didn’t understand!

The squid person seemed confused and very surprised to see her and began talking once again as if he was underwater. Fortunately for Amitie, she got rather good at understanding borderline gibberish. "Honestly...I'm not sure where we are myself," said Amitie. "It looks like you aren't from this world either." she said to herself before thinking for a bit. " mm, I'm looking for my friends, and from the sound of it, you are too. Would you mind helping me look? By the way, my name's Amitie, what's yours?" said Amitie, hoping to herself that wherever her friends ended up, she hoped they were safe.

"Uggh! Get away you stupid pigs!" yelled a pink-haired girl running away from a group of monsters she'd never seen before. "Great, just great! First Ms. Accord makes us get her staff again, then Amitie steals it right in front of me, and then we world jump without even Puyo battling and now I'm stuck here and I get ganged up on by these things!" thought the pink-haired girl to herself. Normally Raffina would hardly break a sweat dispatching these monsters, but it was 6 on one and these brutes kept attacking while she was busy trying to make a Puyo Chain. She finally was able to get off a four chain before one of the Bokoblins shot an arrow straight at her. "Take that back!" yelled Raffina forming a counter spell reflecting the arrow right at the goblin. The goblin was hit straight in the eye before Raffina finished it off with a roundhouse kick to the head dispatching it before another bokoblin was about to hit her with a spiked club which she barely dodged. Out of the corner of her eye she spotted a boy with a large key running toward her direction. "You there! Help me this instant!" yelled Raffina.

Specs only stared at Amitie, pure confusion still clear on his face. Sure, maybe she understood him somehow. But he sure didn’t understand her. He sighed in frustration. At least she didn’t seem aggressive. “Weh-yadget, squi-reh ngyesh.” [Translation: I REALLY don’t understand you.] He said sheepishly. He thought for a moment. “I-yes-squeey splo-wee yoop-we-weet. Swids-sgwei ngyen-gewy…” [Translation: This has to be some sort of dream. You humans are supposed to be extinct.] He mumbled, adjusting his glasses. “Hmm…yeddy wawa. Ye Squecs. Sum-wi yoo-yoo sploo sko-way?” [Translation: Hmm…Lemme try introducing. I’m Specs. What should I call you?] Specs tapped his glasses as he spoke, trying to hint towards the fact he shared the name. He then pointed at her, trying to get a name. He didn’t know she had already said it, so he was trying to get it now.

"Wait, you still don't understand me?" said Amitie. "Aww, that's a bummer. Wait, if your name is Specs you can call me hat!" said Amitie gesturing to Specs then herself, and then her hat. "I've never been good at charades, but this is the best I can do right now." "I. Am Looking. For My Friends." said Amitie trying to mime out the words, first by pointing to herself, then miming a looking motion, and then herself and a hug to symbolize friends. "Are you looking for your friends too?" she said doing her best, while also making a bit of a fool of herself. "If, yes follow me. We can look. together! Did you get that?!" a little exasperated while gesturing to the best of her ability. "Wait a minute extinct!?" said Amitie in shock before remembering that Specs couldn't understand her and did her best to communicate that too.

As Sora dashed with his Keyblade to his side, he picked up a voice who seemed to call out to him. An almost snobbish type of delivery or least one that seemed insistent as he turned and saw a girl who seemed to have some puffy purple (Or dark pink?) hair as he raised an eyebrow in response. Seemed someone was in need of something, and well he had never been one to pass a helping hand he wondered what the context behind her plight

"Oh uh, what is the problem? Did you get warped here too?" Sora asked the girl as he figured it was worth asking if he was the only one sent here mysteriously or not. If she had been displaced as he had, perhaps they'd share common ground and if she had been a local instead he could get some info from her.

“…Hat.” Specs repeated, grinning. He watched her mime out what he assumed were the words she was saying. Looking was understandable. A hug could mean someone close. So this Hat girl was looking for someone close to her. And she was asking if he was as well. He nodded. “Hehfosh, Bwobbal, an Gyegles. My. Fwens.” [Translation: Headphones, Bobble, and Goggles. My. Friends.] He said, mimicking her English towards the end the best he could. She seemed to express surprise at the fact he mentioned humans being extinct. “Iwawa-week-ylee. Splo-zlat ng-hglooowrh? Hae-day, la-week weet?” [Translation: Humans went extinct 12,000 years ago. At least that’s what us Inklings have always known. With that big a time gap, how are we both here?] He questioned, adjusting his Octobrush on his shoulder again. “Yoop-weeee…ha-byeh yehs…?” [Translation: This isn’t even Inkopolis huh….how did I get here….?]

"You're from a place called Inkopolis?" Hmm...lemme try something" said Amitie where she kneeled down. "I'm not sure how this happened but, if I had to guess, you're probably from another world," said Amitie as she drew a circle in the dirt. "This is your world, this 'Inkopolis' place. I came from another world. So something brought us both, to whatever this world is." said Amitie trying to illustrate her point by drawing her fingers in the dirt. It wasn't the best drawing by far, but it was the best she could do. "In your world humans are extinct, but in my world, humans are alive." She said drawing two circles with a dead stick figure in one and a happy stick figure in the other. Amitie then proceeded to draw two arrows to the third circle with a question mark next to it. "And now we have to find our friends. Let's see if they ended up around here," said Amitie motioning her to follow her. "I just hope they're ok."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'WHAT IS THE PROBLEM!?' DO YOU NOT SEE THESE BRUTES ATTACKING ME!?" yelled the light pink haired girl in indignation before dodging another club strike before striking a bokoblin in the throat with a chop to the neck, and twirling to kick another bokoblin in the chest. "Are you going to help me, or keep standing around there like that!?" said Raffina doing her best to build another Puyo Chain.

Specs nodded along, seeming to understand. He adjusted his tie. He didn’t really get how he got here. Or why. But at least he had Hat. He hoped the others were ok. He adjusted the ink tank he had found on his back, strolling ahead. He got to work, slowly climbing one of the smaller palm trees to look around a bit. Hills and loops for miles it looked like. “Rowy-gesh, week-sploot.” [Translation: This place is nothing like I’ve ever seen. It’s unusual.] He said, sliding back down, face planting in the process. He quickly stood up again, brushing himself off with an awkward giggle. He could only hope that if they were here, his friends were ok. And he had to find them if they were. And find a way home.

MarcelGalliard790

X looked to the group and believed that something was in order. “Alright. I believe we should start moving out towards other locations to see if there are survivors. Axl. You take….erm…what is your name? Jack, was it?” X asked Raiden as he looked away. “The names Raiden. I prefer that name. Jack is just a shortened name for my alter ego, Jack the Ripper.” Raiden explained as he walked over towards Axl.

“Y’know. Don’t expect me to carry ya through this mission!” Axl spoke as Raiden scoffed at his remark. “Confidence will come back to bite you.” Raiden sharply commented as he waited for which direction X wanted the two to go. “I believe this is our best bet towards finding more people.” X commented and then pointed towards some Green off in the distance. “Check over there and we’ll be here.” X commented and Raiden nodded. The two began to walk away from the group and towards the green hills in the distance.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'WHAT IS THE PROBLEM!?' DO YOU NOT SEE THESE BRUTES ATTACKING ME!?" yelled the light pink haired girl in indignation before dodging another club strike before striking a bokoblin in the throat with a chop to the neck, and twirling to kick another bokoblin in the chest. "Are you going to help me, or keep standing around there like that!?" said Raffina doing her best to build another Puyo Chain.

Sora seemed to take note of what appeared to be a group of what he could perhaps best describe as a combination of Gremlins and babboons or something but he quickly shifted gears as he noted she seemed to be struggling. "R-right, just stand back!"

Sora called out before he dashed with a burst of surprising speed as he slashed at the immediate bokoblin's who harassed this woman before he focused on the group. Sora moved with a natural grace as he perried strikes, cut through on counter slashes and hopped about cleaving through the group as he moved to the middle and raised his Keyblade high.

"THUNDER!"

A magical strike of lightning came down and shocked all the bokoblin's around him as Sora stood alone.

Shulk, Cloud and Noctis stared at everyone in the current area. Shulk started to hear something, faint but loud enough for him to hear. "Why do I hear beeping?" he said to himself. He walked slowly towards the sound. It turns out, it was coming from the north, in Green Hill Zone. "That's our ticket to finding more people," he said, "Right, Noctis?" As Noctis nodded and followed Shulk, Cloud groaned. "Here goes absolutely nothing," he said loudly. Noctis slowly turned towards Cloud. "Calm down, Cloud," he said, "We may probably find some other people." Cloud sighed as he reluctantly followed Noctis. "Hopefully friendly," he muttered under his breath.

MarcelGalliard790

Axl and Raiden had entered Green Hill Zone. “So explain to me. What even happened during your childhood man?” Axl had asked him before Raiden had gone silent. “That. Is something I’d rather not go back on.” Raiden commented but Axl was insistent. “Come on. It couldn’t have been that bad. I mean, you weren’t sent day one to go and fight a war…right?” Axl asked him before Raiden looked away. “All you need to know is that I was a child soldier in my place.” Raiden finished before seeing a duo. One of which contained a squid individual who looked like the one from earlier.

The other appeared to be a child. Raiden and Axl knew what to do. “Hey.” Axl greeted as the two approached. “Seems this is a mess we have gotten ourselves in.” Axl proceeded to comment. “Well. We know where some people are.” Axl had paused before prioritizing his attention on the squid person. “One of which looks like you…squid…person?” Axl looked to Raiden and then back to the inkling.
(@Crystal1302 @GhostlyCubone11 )

Last edited:
Specs looked up at these new strangers, his ears drooping as he gripped his weapon defensively. These people looked a LOT scarier then this human he had befriended.
Headphones had just been following the group, not having much else to do. And that’s when she spotted Specs, her eyes lighting up. “Squecs!” [Translation: Specs!] Specs looked past the two, perking up at the sight of his friend. “Hehfosh!” [Translation: Headphones!] Specs dashed over to her. “Ge-wy squeek-week! I-bew-wew-squee-wew!” [Translation: Boy am I glad to see you! I have no idea what’s going on!] Headphones exclaimed. “Yeddy week-week. Ye-squi-wy ngyesh, i-wawa-squi-wy. I-wa-wa-week-wy, I-yes-squeey, Hat.” [Translation: Well this isn’t our world. At least I’m pretty sure not, thanks to a diagram I was shown in an attempt to communicate. On that note, I found a human that seems to understand Inkling, Hat.] Specs told Headphones, gesturing back towards Amitie. Headphones waved a bit, smiling. “Hey.”
“Ngyen-gewy, sko-way-no-way?” [Translation: Who are all these guys, were you able to introduce?] Specs asked, Headphones shaking her head. “He-by. Squi-wi-wi-dee, nyu-wee gung-we-wy.” [Translation: Not at all. They don’t understand me, I don’t understand them.] Headphones sighed. “Rowy-yesh, Hat yoo-hee splo-wee yoo-kee. Wit-swee, yoop-we-weets-sway way be genny. Sedge-we-weh-yadge.” [Translation: Well, Hat seems to understand Inkling. Maybe, we can have her try to relay what they say to us, and what we say to them. Picking up some English phrases wouldn’t hurt either.] Specs said, leading Headphones back over to Amitie. “Hehfosh. My. Fwen.” He spoke to her, Headphones nodding along timidly.

"You must be Headphones!" Said Amitie, to other squid person. "I might be able to do some sort of translation, umm, lemme see. This is Specs, and the one with Headphones is Headphones. They're both from a place called Inkopolis, and they're just like me, and they somehow got warped here." Said Amitie. "I'm Amitie, and I'm from a place called Primp. I'm looking for my friends too, did you all get brought here too?"

"Firework!" Yelled Raffina, and the magic shockwave combined with the lightning spell was able to clear away the group of Bokoblins. "Even if it took you a while, I suppose I should thank you for the help. Moving on, my name is Raffina, and I came from a different world, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to need help getting back." Said Raffina.

“Hehfones.” Headphones did her best to repeat, Specs nodding at her. “Squer-wey Hat sqo Ami…teh?” [Translation: Wait is her name Hat or Ami…tie?] Specs wondered, Headphones shrugging. “Bway bwoo-by. Uwawwaw Bwobbal, Gyegles?” [Translation: By the way. Have you seen Bobble, Goggles?] Headphones asked her captain, Specs shaking his head. “Byehs hah-beek…” [Translation: I was hoping you did…] Specs replied, the two sighing. They both hoped the younger members were ok.

A while? Sora had cleared most of these things in under a minute, did she have a stop watch on hand? Regardless Sora seemed happy the immediate threat was death with as his Kingdom Key seemed to vanish out of thin air as he turned to the girl who introduced herself as Raffina as she seemed to also be from another world as he nodded in response.

"Well that makes two of us, so sure. Sticking together probably betters our odds. Thanks for the aid, my name is Sora." Sora said back noting her firework spell and giving a compliment her as well as introduced himself before he stroked his chin. "Well, we seem to be on some kind of castle grounds, maybe we can find people to help us here?" Sora suggested to her.

MarcelGalliard790

Axl smiled and Raiden looked on to the incoming group. X and Zero had arrived. “Seems you both managed to catch up with the rest of the group.” Axl taunted as Raiden looked away. “Figured as much. We saw the others walk in this direction and figured we would come along as well.” Zero commented as Axl twirled one of his pistols in his hand. “Surprisingly that Vader guy hasn’t reappeared so. We should be good for a little while.” Axl commented as he looked to the two with a smile.
(Short but filler post.)