• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Super Smash Bros.: A New World

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
I’ll probably bring Raiden into my next post. I am planning to wait for Armstrong to come in. It would be funny to see how he would react to Vader talking about the empire.

@MarcelGalliard790 Raffina and Sora are in Hyrule now, not in Green Hill zone

unknown.png

I'm assuming this is hyrule castle

Last edited:

MarcelGalliard790

Also. I want to make a similar introduction for Armstrong like in Revengence. However I would need to bring in Metal Gear Excelsius for a little bit.

MarcelGalliard790

Sure thing! I'm OK with that, but I have a question; does this, like... start a full-on battle?
Erm. I’m not really sure. I had planned for Armstrong to show up. Have some dialogue with Raiden. Then X, Axl, and Zero fight Excelsius while Raiden fights Armstrong.

MarcelGalliard790

Sure, why the actual hell not? We're all screwed ngl.
I mean, I really wanted to try and bring all of them in. My only problem is that it would be a little bit too hectic to do. But I did have an idea for each.

So, In order of bosses from Revengence here are my ideas. Most of them working specifically for Armstrong and his secret plan that I’m still thinking about.
Bladewolf: Main Character/Assistant for Raiden
Mistral: Working for Armstrong
Monsoon: Working for Armstrong
Sundowner: Working for Armstrong
Jetstream Sam: Rival of Raiden, but will still help here and there.

I mean, I really wanted to try and bring all of them in. My only problem is that it would be a little bit too hectic to do. But I did have an idea for each.

So, In order of bosses from Revengence here are my ideas. Most of them working specifically for Armstrong and his secret plan that I’m still thinking about.
Bladewolf: Main Character/Assistant for Raiden
Mistral: Working for Armstrong
Monsoon: Working for Armstrong
Sundowner: Working for Armstrong
Jetstream Sam: Rival of Raiden, but will still help here and there.
Sure, why the absolute heck not?

MarcelGalliard790

Two winds have arrived plus Bladewolf (Appearances will include pictures from the Metal Gear Wiki)
Name: (Real Name) Unknown (Known Name) Monsoon
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Species: Human with a Nanomachine body
Likes: Long speeches, Discussing current society, Armstrong’s Ideology, and memes of humanity.
Dislikes: Raiden’s Ideology/Raiden himself
Personality: Monsoon is sociopathic and hateful and thinks little of morality and humanity. He believes that the memes of humanity shape all things and people constantly pass them on through history. Monsoon cares little for humans and even for his own life, telling Raiden to finish him at the end of their fight. He believes that his actions are just nature running its course and that the world operates on the idea of survival of the fittest. However, this makes Monsoon somewhat arrogant, believing that he fights with nature’s force behind him. He equates his acceptance of his life as a killer to a meme passed on to him and says that whatever a person is exposed to will naturally influence their mind and personality.
Appearance:
95796F9C-2E92-4980-BDC3-52DEA7C4A19C.jpeg
Strengths: His electromagnetism, allowing him to extend parts of his body and attach to things with a strong magnetic grip.
Weaknesses: His overconfidence
Stats: (F (1), E (5), D (10), C (25), B (50), A (100), S (500), Uncountable (750))
-Strength: B
-Stamina: A
-Social: S (not counted towards Power Level)
-Sympathy: C (not counted towards Power Level)
-Passion: A
-Charisma:A (not counted towards Power Level)
-Creativity: B (not counted towards Power Level)
-Confidence: S (not counted towards Power Level)
-Patience: A (not counted towards Power Level)
-Luck: B

Weapon(s): Double Sai, and Red Phosphorus Grenades. Electromagnetism in his body.
Speech Sample: How pleased you are to chop away, Jack the Ripper/I Take it your not a fan?/Well then, Let’s see what you’ve got now.
Origin: Metal Gear Rising: Revengence
Power Level (thousands): 300

Name: Samuel Rodriguez
Alias: Jetstream Sam
Species: Human with a Mechanical suit.
Occupation: Was a member of Desperado Enforcement LLC. Now just a wandering Samurai.
Dislikes: The winds and their ideologies.
Personality: Sam was once greatly driven by revenge, this was what fueled him to hone his skills and become an expert swordsman. He would go on to develop a free-wheeling personality, taking out street gangs and drug cartels based on his own sense of justice, similar to Raiden's ideals in 2018. Although Sam greatly objected against Armstrong's plan of exploiting child soldiers before his recruitment, Monsoon's words and his defeat at Armstrong's hands led him to settle on the notion that corruption could not easily be defeated by taking it out piece by piece. Demoralized with his loss as he was unable to defeat such a source of corruption, Sam agreed to join Armstrong's cause, inevitably providing him more reason to fight in new conflicts. His newfound manipulative and taunting personality was described by Blade Wolf as being unusual and contradicting of his normal personality, with the implication that Sam had changed since their previous encounters.
Appearance:
F3795B5C-9543-41B2-8C8F-4002DA10442E.jpeg
Strengths: His fighting ability and durability.
Weaknesses: His confidence in Battles
Stats: (F (1), E (5), D (10), C (25), B (50), A (100), S (500), Uncountable (750))
-Strength: A
-Social: (not counted towards Power Level)
-Sympathy: (not counted towards Power Level)
-Passion: B
-Charisma: (not counted towards Power Level)
-Creativity: (not counted towards Power Level)
-Confidence: (not counted towards Power Level)
-Patience: (not counted towards Power Level)
-Luck: A

Weapon(s): His red samurai sword
Speech Sample: “We'll leave it up to fate then, shall we, Wolfy?” /“I was out for revenge!/ “Ok. Let’s Dance!”
Power Level (thousands): 350

Name: IF Prototype LQ-84i (Bladewolf)
Sexuality: Undefined
Species: Cyborg
Occupation: was a member of Desperado Enforcement LLC. Now is a companion to Raiden
Dislikes: Armstrong
Personality: Blade Wolf was forced to follow orders or would lose his memory. Hence, he followed orders out of self preservation rather than a willing desire to fight. As a result, Blade Wolf yearned for his own freedom, fighting Sam and Raiden reluctantly after they both, in their separate encounters, encouraged him to think and decide for himself.
Appearance:
C358F47F-4DC8-4C28-833E-18F5072705A3.png

(Plus a chainsaw on his back to hook up to his tail.)
Strengths: His nimbleness and how quick he was. Lack of fear for death
Weaknesses: His indecisive personality
-Stamina: B
-Passion: C
-Luck: C

Weapon(s): Chainsaw that can attach to his tail.
Speech Sample: I possess an intellect far beyond human reckoning./must obey directive... no freedom... freedom undefined.../I am my own master now.
Power Level (thousands): 150

Last edited:

|Bread|

Previously 'Candle'
May I ask if it's still plausible to join? I know it's a bit late but I would love to bring in a character or two.

May I ask if it's still plausible to join? I know it's a bit late but I would love to bring in a character or two.
It's never too late to join! Plus, we aren't even halfway through the first act!
Two winds have arrived plus Bladewolf (Appearances will include pictures from the Metal Gear Wiki)
Name: (Real Name) Unknown (Known Name) Monsoon
Species: Human with a Nanomachine body
Likes: Long speeches, Discussing current society, Armstrong’s Ideology, and memes of humanity.
Dislikes: Raiden’s Ideology/Raiden himself
Personality: Monsoon is sociopathic and hateful and thinks little of morality and humanity. He believes that the memes of humanity shape all things and people constantly pass them on through history. Monsoon cares little for humans and even for his own life, telling Raiden to finish him at the end of their fight. He believes that his actions are just nature running its course and that the world operates on the idea of survival of the fittest. However, this makes Monsoon somewhat arrogant, believing that he fights with nature’s force behind him. He equates his acceptance of his life as a killer to a meme passed on to him and says that whatever a person is exposed to will naturally influence their mind and personality.
Appearance:
Strengths: His electromagnetism, allowing him to extend parts of his body and attach to things with a strong magnetic grip.
Weaknesses: His overconfidence
-Social: S (not counted towards Power Level)
-Sympathy: C (not counted towards Power Level)
-Passion: A
-Charisma:A (not counted towards Power Level)
-Creativity: B (not counted towards Power Level)
-Confidence: S (not counted towards Power Level)
-Patience: A (not counted towards Power Level)
-Luck: B

Weapon(s): Double Sai, and Red Phosphorus Grenades. Electromagnetism in his body.
Speech Sample: How pleased you are to chop away, Jack the Ripper/I Take it your not a fan?/Well then, Let’s see what you’ve got now.
Power Level (thousands): 300

Name: Samuel Rodriguez
Alias: Jetstream Sam
Species: Human with a Mechanical suit.
Occupation: Was a member of Desperado Enforcement LLC. Now just a wandering Samurai.
Dislikes: The winds and their ideologies.
Personality: Sam was once greatly driven by revenge, this was what fueled him to hone his skills and become an expert swordsman. He would go on to develop a free-wheeling personality, taking out street gangs and drug cartels based on his own sense of justice, similar to Raiden's ideals in 2018. Although Sam greatly objected against Armstrong's plan of exploiting child soldiers before his recruitment, Monsoon's words and his defeat at Armstrong's hands led him to settle on the notion that corruption could not easily be defeated by taking it out piece by piece. Demoralized with his loss as he was unable to defeat such a source of corruption, Sam agreed to join Armstrong's cause, inevitably providing him more reason to fight in new conflicts. His newfound manipulative and taunting personality was described by Blade Wolf as being unusual and contradicting of his normal personality, with the implication that Sam had changed since their previous encounters.
Appearance:
Strengths: His fighting ability and durability.
Weaknesses: His confidence in Battles
-Strength: A
-Passion: B
-Luck: A

Weapon(s): His red samurai sword
Speech Sample: “We'll leave it up to fate then, shall we, Wolfy?” /“I was out for revenge!/ “Ok. Let’s Dance!”
Power Level (thousands): 350

Name: IF Prototype LQ-84i (Bladewolf)
Sexuality: Undefined
Species: Cyborg
Occupation: was a member of Desperado Enforcement LLC. Now is a companion to Raiden
Dislikes: Armstrong
Personality: Blade Wolf was forced to follow orders or would lose his memory. Hence, he followed orders out of self preservation rather than a willing desire to fight. As a result, Blade Wolf yearned for his own freedom, fighting Sam and Raiden reluctantly after they both, in their separate encounters, encouraged him to think and decide for himself.
Appearance:
View attachment 946146
(Plus a chainsaw on his back to hook up to his tail.)
Strengths: His nimbleness and how quick he was. Lack of fear for death
Weaknesses: His indecisive personality
-Stamina: B
-Passion: C
-Luck: C

Weapon(s): Chainsaw that can attach to his tail.
Speech Sample: I possess an intellect far beyond human reckoning./must obey directive... no freedom... freedom undefined.../I am my own master now.
Power Level (thousands): 150
Accepted even if Bladewolf's power level is painfully low. Could be a decent threat to Armstrong at some point.

MarcelGalliard790

I’ll be sending Sam and Bladewolf over to Raiden and Co.

Monsoon will be over near Vader. He will become very Nihilistic and very provoking towards Vader

MarcelGalliard790

Also. @|Dean| Just so you know what I was referring to in my post. Here is what I was basing Monsoon’s introduction to Vader on.
(Plus Voices for Monsoon and Sam)
OK! Like Vader's gonna be offended at all. Which he is not.