• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Super Smash Brothers Ultimate Battle Royale | 1K Like Special!

If enough people join should I start doing this once a month or so?

• Total voters

donald.duck

Previously funguy
Hello, it's me, @XBD. I will be holding a Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Battle Royal nearing next week. You will be invited to a ring where you will be participating in many battles. The point is to have fun and most likely win (for me). To join you will need to follow these rules and fit some of the requirements:
You must have a Switch (duh.)
You must have Smash Ultimate (duh.)
You (might) need the Nintendo Switch Online bundle pack.
You have to give everybody else and me your friend code because I'm gonna need to invite you.
You have to have a definite (one or three) main(s) to use throughout the battles because that is what we will be using.
Don't be salty when losing and don't be too prideful when winning.
Don't be too competitive and just try to have fun.

So if you want to join this smash fest then you can enter with this format:

Nintendo Switch Username:
Nintendo Switch Friend Code:
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Mains (one to three; this is who you will be using):

Here is an example and my personal information:

Nintendo Switch Username: Bakushima
Nintendo Switch Friend Code: (I forgot and don't have it with me so I'll fill it in later)
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Mains (one to three; this is who you will be using): Link | 03, Pokémon Trainer | 33-35, and Wii Fit Trainer Male | 47

Hope you can join and if you can, prepare to SMASH!

Cheribe

Previously +BlueSalty
Switch name:Jaden
Friend code: SW-5406-8406-1026
Mains: Shirtless Shulk, Mega Man, and Red Marth

Just so you know I don’t spam specials, (Example: Back Slash, Razor Blade, Shield Breaker)

Last edited:

donald.duck

Previously funguy
It's ok because I'll do multiple in the future. The winner is the one who will win the tourney because it'll be in that format. I'll organize it on here.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Here's mine
Nintendo Switch Username: randomNESS
Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-6210-2874-8034
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Mains (one to three; this is who you will be using): Ganondorf(my main, the guy I usually use), Captain Falcon(my secondary, the one I may pull out from rime to time), Ike(my pocket character, the one Ill likely use the least)

Skyst

Previously Luma_Star
Okay, uhm.
I do not have a Nintendo account.
Therefore I do not have a Switch account, even though I have a Switch.
I just want everyone to know who my main characters are.
My mains are Zero Suit Samus, Lucina, and Bayonetta.
I will make a Nintendo account soon so I can join, because this looks really fun.