• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Sword/Shield SwSh Trading

Hello! You probably don't know, me I'm.. pretty inactive.
Anyways, I have arisen from my year-long slumber because I got a Pokedex in Sword to complete. I only can if you help me out.

What am I looking for?
Shield Exclusives. Specifically:
-Galarian Ponyta or Galarian Rapidash
-Galarian Corsola or Cursola
-Grookey, Thwackey, or Rillaboom
-Sobble, Drizzile, or Inteleon
-Eiscue
-Zamazenta

What am I offering?
I have a wide variety of Pokemon I can trade you! We can work stuff out in DM's, but here's a sample of what I'm offering:
-Pokerus Venusaur (But you'd have to give me a Pokerus'd Pokemon back before you even dream of trying to get this one.)
-Some spare Legendaries I'll give ya, like one of 2 Mewtwos, one of each Sword of Justice (Minus Keldeo), a Zekrom, and a Kyurem.
-I have a Ditto, so I can breed anything I don't have at the moment, including extra Scorbunnies.
-I will not give shinies, and you don't have to either.
-Various other spare Pokemon, such as extra Solrocks, spare Lombre and Nuzleaf, and even a few OG forms of Galarian form Pokemon.

But you gotta be fast, because trades are closed once I get everything I'm looking for. Plus, I'll probably also go inactive until the DLC drops, that too.

I Have the following:
Special and non special ability galarian ponyta
Special and non special ability galarian Cursola
Grookey
Eiscue

those are the ones I have from your list