• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Tails' Art (CLOSED)

Last upated: 2014-02-08

02-08: Asking for requests are now closed till I can get the muse to finish the ones I already got on the list.

Note 2014-02-06: REMINDER that these are requests so that means free art. Since it is free art I am not rushed with doing them. Please don't bother me about when they will be done. Ill finished them whenever I got the time, chance, muse, to draw them.
-----
Hey guys its Tails! I wanted to make this to post some of my art. I really enjoy drawing so here are some of my drawings I did~

This is my Pokemon OC Jess:
Fluffy Jess.png

My character Skyler:
Flying is magical.png Skyler Chibi.png
Other characters:
Dance time.png
A Newfie Fishy.png
The Ocean.png
Norah and Icey REF.png
goodra_by_tails_crossing-d6txoyp.png

professor_sycamore_chibi_by_tails_crossing-d6s6pi4.png

Requests -OPEN-
1. ShinyZekrom009 -Not Started-
2. Flygonn -Not Started-
3. Sparkle -Finished-
4. Vaporeonn -Not Started-
5. SuperSableye24 -Not Started-
6. Mr.RMA -Not Started-

NOTE: These will be drawn in different orders!
DeviantArt: tails-crossing.deviantart.com

Last edited:

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I saw your two Braixen pictures on the Creative Corner and really liked your lineart and colouring style. These pictures here are really cute too, especially your OC Jess pic (love its fuzziness). Out of your "other character" pics, I really love the scene within the third image from the top (file name "the ocean"). The picture gives off a very nice, peaceful atmosphere. It makes me feel happy just looking at it. ^_^

If you're taking requests, I was wondering if you'd mind drawing me Linkachu in your style? Typically the key features of Linkachu are Link's green hat and the fact it's a Raichu, but sometimes people like to draw it with the Master Sword as well. It'd be your choice if you accepted the request - no pressure. ^^

Looking forward to seeing more artwork from you here and on the Creative Corner. Welcome to Pokecharms! :D

I saw your two Braixen pictures on the Creative Corner and really liked your lineart and colouring style. These pictures here are really cute too, especially your OC Jess pic (love its fuzziness). Out of your "other character" pics, I really love the scene within the third image from the top (file name "the ocean"). The picture gives off a very nice, peaceful atmosphere. It makes me feel happy just looking at it. ^_^

If you're taking requests, I was wondering if you'd mind drawing me Linkachu in your style? Typically the key features of Linkachu are Link's green hat and the fact it's a Raichu, but sometimes people like to draw it with the Master Sword as well. It'd be your choice if you accepted the request - no pressure. ^^

Looking forward to seeing more artwork from you here and on the Creative Corner. Welcome to Pokecharms! :D
Thanks a lot! That really means a bunch. I'm glad that it makes you feel happy just by looking at it! I am taking requests so Ill be happy to draw Linkachu for you! When its finished, how would you like me to show you it?

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Thanks a lot! That really means a bunch. I'm glad that it makes you feel happy just by looking at it! I am taking requests so Ill be happy to draw Linkachu for you! When its finished, how would you like me to show you it?

I saw it on the Creative Corner. Thank you so much for taking on the request! I adore it! :D *Goes to comment on the actual picture now* ♥

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Love all the work you've posted in the Creative corner so far, Mega Charizard Y looks fantastic in your style and as I've already said there, I really love how you've done the fire. Your line-art is great too, it's so clean and sharp!

And well, having seen the lovely drawing of Linkachu you've done can I also request a request? xD Could you draw me as well? Aka, the Murkrow in my avatar? If birds aren't your thing then no worries, but I'd love to see a Murkrow in your style. The only things that make the Murkrow me is the Ankh necklace and the two feathers in the 'hat' :)

Love all the work you've posted in the Creative corner so far, Mega Charizard Y looks fantastic in your style and as I've already said there, I really love how you've done the fire. Your line-art is great too, it's so clean and sharp!

And well, having seen the lovely drawing of Linkachu you've done can I also request a request? xD Could you draw me as well? Aka, the Murkrow in my avatar? If birds aren't your thing then no worries, but I'd love to see a Murkrow in your style. The only things that make the Murkrow me is the Ankh necklace and the two feathers in the 'hat' :)

Thank you! QwQ and for the request, sure I would love to draw it! Ill get right to it and I hope it will turn out alright :up:

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Goodness me, that was quick! xD I requested, went to sleep and now I've woken up to lovely arts :D It looks amazing and I shall go comment in the 'Corner immediately :')

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Thought I may as well request something too. I really like your artstyle and what you've done for Magpie and Linkachu as well as all the stuff you've put in the corner. ^^

Would you be interested in drawing an Eevee wearing a purple flat cap? :)

Thought I may as well request something too. I really like your artstyle and what you've done for Magpie and Linkachu as well as all the stuff you've put in the corner. ^^

Would you be interested in drawing an Eevee wearing a purple flat cap? :)

Thank you! and sure, I will get right to it as soon as I can!

Atma

Formerly Karu
Hey! I like the others have seen your art around and think what you do is great stuff. I enjoy each and every aspect of it! I think it suits Pokemon incredibly in both colour and style.

If you're accepting requests still, could I trouble you for a Braixen with a black wdjat [Image Link] necklace? Minus the eyebrow of course. I understand you already did a piece of Braixen art but I just can't help myself @.@ Lacking artistic skill and seeing art like yours taking commission I had to jump at it.

Hey! I like the others have seen your art around and think what you do is great stuff. I enjoy each and every aspect of it! I think it suits Pokemon incredibly in both colour and style.

If you're accepting requests still, could I trouble you for a Braixen with a black wdjat [Image Link] necklace? Minus the eyebrow of course. I understand you already did a piece of Braixen art but I just can't help myself @.@ Lacking artistic skill and seeing art like yours taking commission I had to jump at it.

Thank you very much!:) I am still accepting requests so sure, Ill draw that for ya! I love drawing Braixen so this should be fun:D

Atma

Formerly Karu
For the sake of a touch of individuality (and I apologise if you're already doing this, I do get rather paranoid) Perhaps a different pose but still the same smug smirk? I apologise for being a pain!

For the sake of a touch of individuality (and I apologise if you're already doing this, I do get rather paranoid) Perhaps a different pose but still the same smug smirk? I apologise for being a pain!

Do you have any poses you have in mind?

Atma

Formerly Karu
I apologise for the delay, somewhat. I have no preference, feel free to pose them as you wish.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Your art is really cute~ I love the coloring, style, and everything is just <3333

Just a request passing by if you're not busy and still taking them, would it be too much to ask for a shiny Eevee sleeping on top of a notebook? |D If the notebook's a bit much then just a sleeping shiny Eevee is fine~

I look forward to seeing everything else you post up! Keep up the great work~ :D

Your art is really cute~ I love the coloring, style, and everything is just <3333

Just a request passing by if you're not busy and still taking them, would it be too much to ask for a shiny Eevee sleeping on top of a notebook? |D If the notebook's a bit much then just a sleeping shiny Eevee is fine~

I look forward to seeing everything else you post up! Keep up the great work~ :D

Thanks!:) and sure, Ill draw that for ya. That's no problem! :D

baratron

Moderator of Elder Scrolls
Staff member
Would you be interested in drawing a Mightyena cuddling a Teddiursa? A fierce Mightyena lying down with her body wrapped around the happy Teddiursa to protect him.

That'd be me and the husband :blush:.

If you are still taking requests, could you please draw a Zekrom, tail glowing and emitting electricity, reading a book? (That would be throwing in a bit of my personality.) I'm interested to see how you would draw it :)

If you are still taking requests, could you please draw a Zekrom, tail glowing and emitting electricity, reading a book? (That would be throwing in a bit of my personality.) I'm interested to see how you would draw it :)

I'm not taking requests at the moment but I will put it down on the list so I can do it whenever it opens again. I'm not very good at Legendary Pokemon seeing as a lot of them are very detailed but Ill give it a shot!

Cute little things here.

What do you use to draw ? Paint Tool Sai ? Illustrator (the first one looks like you use Illustrator) ?

Yes, I do still want to request a Zekrom, with the tail glowing and emitting electricity, reading a book, if that's okay with you?
Alrighty then. I tried drawing it awhile ago but I had some trouble since its a bit harder then other Pokemon I have drawn before. But, Ill give it a go again! Ill add it back on the list ^^

Hi there! I ♥ all the drawing you have done. It's just- Fantastic!

If you are taking requests now, could you please draw a Flygon whipping up a sandstorm? Thanks a lot! ;)

Hi, I like all of your drawings-Especially the Goodra drawing and Professor Sycamore Chibi drawing ◑﹏◐
If it is okay for you, could you draw me a Braviary in Chibi version, waving hello? Soooo sorry for bothering you, but thanks.

Hi, I like all of your drawings-Especially the Goodra drawing and Professor Sycamore Chibi drawing ◑﹏◐
If it is okay for you, could you draw me a Braviary in Chibi version, waving hello? Soooo sorry for bothering you, but thanks.
Thank you! My requests aren't open at the moment but Ill add you to the list. Also, sorry for the slow reply. Dx

Wow, your drawings are amazing! I realy like your PokemonOC Jess and the Goodra! They are so cute! ♥
I also like your NateWantsToBattle drawing! You draw awesome chibis! :)
Also, if it's not a problem, could you draw a chibi trainer (me) huging a Vaporeon? You don't have to overthink it, you can draw any kind of clothes, just the hair long brown and wavy and green eyes? You don't have to if it's too much, realy, but if you do, I'd be very gratefull!~ :)

Last edited:
Wow, your drawings are amazing! I realy like your PokemonOC Jess and the Goodra! They are so cute! ♥
I also like your NateWantsToBattle drawing! You draw awesome chibis! :)
Also, if it's not a problem, could you draw a chibi trainer (me) huging a Vaporeon? You don't have to overthink it, you can draw any kind of clothes, just the hair long brown and wavy and green eyes? You don't have to if it's too much, realy, but if you do, I'd be very gratefull!~ :)
Thank you! I'm not sure if I can draw that though normally I use a picture reference to draw something. If you had a picture to show me I could do it.

Mr.RMA

Magearna before it was cool
Really been liking your stuff here, Tails! You've got yourself an adorable art style going here ^^
Think you could draw the fellow with the broom in my avatar over there sweeping away a magikarp for me? I'd quite like to see how that'd turn out!

Really been liking your stuff here, Tails! You've got yourself an adorable art style going here ^^
Think you could draw the fellow with the broom in my avatar over there sweeping away a magikarp for me? I'd quite like to see how that'd turn out!
Sure thing! Ill add you to the list. =O

Hey, Tails! Just wondering if I could add a snitch update to my request, if it's not too late.
Next to Vaporeon, could you also draw an Arcanine? And a small rubber ball next to it? If it's too late, no problem, but if you could draw this, I'd be very thankfull! Bye~

Hey, Tails! Just wondering if I could add a snitch update to my request, if it's not too late.
Next to Vaporeon, could you also draw an Arcanine? And a small rubber ball next to it? If it's too late, no problem, but if you could draw this, I'd be very thankfull! Bye~
I could try. I'm not the best drawing that Pokemon but Ill see if I can.

I could try. I'm not the best drawing that Pokemon but Ill see if I can.
Thank you! It dosn't matter if it doesn't turn out as well as you plan, the thing you took some time to draw it is what does!! Oh, and if you type in Arcanine in images on Google Search, there is a picture of a bunch of cute li'l Arcanines, if that helps! So, you can copy one from there!