• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Take it back

KANTO REGION, WINTER, 11.00PM

There was a knock on the door. Kye and Lou pricked up their ears but stayed silent, knowing who it must be. They silently went and found Sapphire laying on the bed, tears flowing down her cheeks.
"They are here, aren't they." She murmured to her best friends as they walked in.
Affirmative Lou said in her head.
I don't wanna go! Kye wailed.
"Well, I can't think of anything we can do. We could flee, but where would we go?"
Both Pokemon looked at her blankly
"Exactly what I thought."
The there was a knock on the door again, more urgent and louder this time.
"Coming..." Sapphire called as she got up off the bed with a groan. She opened the door and strangely a man dressed in blue with yellow hair was waiting for her.
"Huh?" Sapphire stared at the man.
Wordlessly, he grabbed his hand and suddenly Sapphire was filled with Knowledge and knew of a place where she could be safe, free others from the Organization and unite Pokemon with their Trainers. Another man appeared next to her, and also took her hand and she then had the willpower to flee and help others. She looked up to thank them, but they had both disappeared. She quietly went back inside and got ready to flee this place. Once packed, she wordlessly slipped out the back door with Lou and Kye as there was a knock on the door, this time it was the Organization. Sapphire raced towards Anna's house, hopeing for some words of wisdom. With Kye and Lou right behind her, she raced into Anna's house, panting.
"Sapphire! I thought the Organisation had taken Kye and Lou away..."
"I know, but some strange men came and gave me knowledge and willpower..."
"Hmmm...I've heard tales that...that legendry Pokemon can sometimes change form to help humans. Those men were probably Uxie, the Pokemon of Knowledge, and Azelf, the Pokemon of Willpower. So I think you must go. Maybe you are to help free us from the Organisation."
"Maybe..."
"Also, I have a little information about the Organisation. Apparantly, they are really Team Rocket, execpt under a new figure of power, whom none of us know about. Taking over Kanto is just one step towards their goal, world domination. Also by taking peoples Pokemon away, they stop rebelion, threating to kill peoples Pokemon if they rebel."
"Thanks, but do you have an Idea of how to get out of Viridian City?"
Anna smiled and walked up to a trap door. She opened it, revealing a tunnel.
"There are tunnels like this all over Viridian. Brave Trainers seeking to stop the Organisation use these to escape. I bid you farewell, Sapphire."
She left without a word, leaving Sapphire, Lou and Kye alone.
Come on! Came Kye's entusiastic yelp.
Lou just rolled his eyes, but jumped into the tunnel anyway with Kye.
Sapphire took a deep breath, before jumping in too and closing the trapdoor as quietly as possible. Kye started to charge power to make herself into a living light. The three of them set down the tunnel, ready to stop the Organisation.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
OOC: I'm sure you've got your reasons for why -two- of this characters Pokemon can 'speak', and for why everything is so cryptic, but it doesn't work well in RP. People reading this - as I just did - will have no idea whatsoever where to start their characters or what they should do to introduce themselves. All you've given is a random house with no environmental or locational descriptions. What region are you in or the name of the area (if it has a name)? What does it look like? What time of day is it? These are the sorts of details you need to pay attention to, even if just briefly mentioned. Without them, there's not a whole lot people can do to respond. I'm tempted to just lock this thread, but I'll give you the chance to edit your post and improve it. Right now this just isn't a good introduction =/

Well, I didn't mention much coz I don't really like to lead the RP. What happens is completly up to everyone. They can try and take it anyway they want. But for everyones sake...I'll edit it... :(