• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Tales of Roleplaying-Join in!

FalChromiforme

Formerly Aurora Beam
Asbel stared up at the sky, waiting for something to happen. After going on an adventure . . . nothing else felt the same. He fingered his sword, wondering what to do next. The fields of Llhant Hill swept peacefully in the wind.
Suddenly, 14 glowing orbs appeared out of the air. Asbel jumped up, ready to defend himself, when the most unexpected thing happened. No monster came out of the portals. But as he watched, Asbel saw a figure approach out of one of the portals.
(jump right in. No OCs, but you can choose any characterfrom any of the mothership titles)

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
Kratos Aurion, the red head stoic mercenary, suddenly appeared out of one of these glowing orbs. He didn't recognize the area, which was somewhat weird, at first, as he knew everything about Sylvarant and Tethe'alla. He eventually started thinking what happened before this incident, before he suddenly came to this strange land. Kratos was on Derris Kharlan, reminiscing, so he pondered about what force could have taken it from that place. After that, he finally was done surveying the nearby surroundings, and saw a man with a darker tone of red hair, and a somewhat different fashion style. It would probably be something that the angels in Derris Kharlan would wear. If they had personalities anyway.
Kratos formed the best question he could at that moment. "Who are you?"

FalChromiforme

Formerly Aurora Beam
Asbel stood there for a moment, shocked. Everybody had heard about his adventure. Why would this man not know? Or was he playing stupid?
"Asbel Lhant. Hero of the realm as of not long ago." He tightened his grip on the sword for a moment, but the man did not advance. So he loosened his grip on the sword, dropping it entirely with one hand. Keeping it firm in his left hand (just in case) he held out his hand to the man, waiting to see if he would take it. He thought he heard somebody else calling from the distance somewhere, but he pushed it out of his mind and looked directly into the man's eyes, keeping his hand outstretched.

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
Kratos immediately thought, what a very unique name. But as he was surveying Asbel,he wondered how old was he? He took a guess at around 18,19-ish. That'd be the age Lloyd was around now, so he could be a hero of this land. But how did he become one? He'd ask that later.

Kratos took a step, crossed his arms, did his signature "hmph", and then finally gave in to Asbel. He didn't want to be so arrogant, like he was to Lloyd, and in a sense, this was a chance to start over again.
"Kratos Aurion, traveling mercenary."
His angelic hearing was up to par, so he did hear something calling the young swordsman, but was too focused on the young hero, to hear exactly what was it. Maybe it was old age or something that was interfering with it. Kratos put that to the side, as he'll look into it later.

Last edited:

FalChromiforme

Formerly Aurora Beam
Asbel took Kratos' hand and shook it. Traveling mercenary. Made sense, in a way. Well, other than the whole glowing-blue-orb thing.
"You hear that, right?" Asbel asked. The calling was getting louder now, but Asbel couldn't tell who it was or where it was coming from. As he released the man's hand, he gripped his sword back In both hands, looking for the source of the noise.

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
Kratos gave his signature death glare, as he was analyzing him again. Asbel's face expression was a bit calmer now than before. Maybe the whole "Traveling Mercenary thing did work, as it always has." But as he thought a bit more, did these people welcome random strangers from glowing orbs?
Kratos nodded as Asbel spoke again. Now, he was on high alert, as he always was when someone unknown was near. If he wasn't mistaken, due to his angelic hearing the voice was to the south of them. He now drew his sword, ready to fight.

FalChromiforme

Formerly Aurora Beam
"Good. I'm not crazy." Asbel said when he saw Kratos draw his sword. The man seemed to be looking intently towards the south. So it was probably coming from there. The problem was, there was a blue orb in that direction, and the base of the hill was towards there too. It was impossible to tell which one the sound was coming from.
As Asbel was turned around, he could feel the man's gaze on him. I welcomed him too fast, Asbel thought. If there wasn't impending danger, he might be more suspicious. But neither he nor Kratos knew what this was. Either that or Kratos was drawing his sword to kill Asbel. But Asbel didn't have time to think about that. He took a step forward and took a deep breath, tightening his grip on the sword. Whether it would be a foe or just another visitor, Asbel didn't know. But he was prepared to find out.

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
Kratos glanced at him again. To think that he welcomed others so easily, would be the sight of Asbel's downfall. Kratos noticed, by his sword earlier, that he had some skill, but probably not as much as Lloyd did. He gave a random assumption that he had about Lloyd's skill before he went to the Tower Of Salvation. Of course, he would see his skill in battle now. Kratos finally noticed that the sound was coming from a blue orb. Kratos started walking closer to the orb, sword in hand, and then look back to see if Asbel came along.
"Let's go."

FalChromiforme

Formerly Aurora Beam
Asbel smiled a little when the man spoke to him. Finally, something interesting to do. He walked towards the orb and gave and experimental stab to it. His sword was sucked in, and Asbel was left unarmed.
"Well, that settles that." Asbel said. He took a deep breath and stepped into the orb.
When he got to the other side, he looked around and saw his sword a few feet away, laying next to a small sign. He picked up his sword and read the sign, which read "Zaude."
"You there. Where have you come from?" Asbel looked up and saw a man with white hair and a red cloak, who was holding a purple-red sword as if he knew how to use it.
"I'm Duke." the man held out his hand, putting away his sword.
Asbel picked up his sword and moved it up so it was pointing at the man's throat. Something about Duke made Asbel feel like Duke wasn't planning on doing anything good.
"You're working with Yuri, then." Duke said. He sighed, as if this was a disappointing realization. And he very calmly moved his hand to his belt and pulled out the sword that was there. He slashed once, clearly expecting to hit Asbel, but wasn't expecting a dodge. Asbel swung back with a Lunar Requiem, then stood there, too tired out to fight for a moment. As the smoke cleared, he noticed Duke was on the ground, but still very much alive--and preparing to attack. Asbel held out his sword in a defensive position and glanced back up at the blue orb, hoping that the man--Kratos--might come to help him. As Duke prepared to strike, Asbel steadied himself and held his ground, prepared for the worst.

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
Kratos saw Asbel stick his sword into the blue orb, and wondered if that was a portal to another land, that was the most logical conclusion, as he came out of one.
As Asbel stepped in, Kratos couldn't keep his curiosity inside. He leapt in, and began to search the new area, which was called 'Zaude'.
He heard the same unfamiliar voice, only that it was way clearer than before.
"You're working with Yuri then."
He soon hurried to the sound of the voice, and saw the mysterious man, about to strike Asbel. Kratos sighed, and knew that his assumption of his skill was correct, by the odds of this.
As Duke was about to strike his target, Kratos blocked his attack without a sweat.
Kratos took a moment to put his sword back, and sighed. He was hoping they wouldn't have to resort to violence, as this was something Lloyd proably would do. Kratos then spoke. "I belive this is a misunderstanding, and we can resolve this issue, but if you intend to keep on fighting, then we have no reason at all to hold back. Isn't that right, Asbel?"

FalChromiforme

Formerly Aurora Beam
At first, Asbel replied only by panting. But as he managed to stand up and put his sword away, he looked at Duke. Then he walked over to Kratos.
"I don't like the look of this guy. Or the feeling that I get off of him." he whispered to Kratos. He pointed his sword at Duke and asked one question.
"Who is Yuri?"

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
Kratos looked at Duke's sword, and gave him a death glare. He was shocked, but didn't want Duke to notice suspicion.The aura he got from that sword was the same as the eternal sword. Kratos immediately thought,but how could that be possible? It wasn't here, Lloyd had it back in Iselia. The next time he saw any of those annoying summon spirits, he'd tell them about this.
Kratos whispered to Asbel."I don't like that either." Or what he could have said, it shouldn't exist.

Asbel then spoke, while Kratos sighed. If he had talked to Asbel more, he would have learned how gullible he is. Since Asbel got him into this situation, Kratos decided to play along as well."Yes, I would like to know who this Yuri fellow is as well."

FalChromiforme

Formerly Aurora Beam
"Who's Yuri? Well, me, of course." A young man came along the road, Wearing all black. His hair made Asbel think for amount that he was a girl for a moment, until he saw the way "Yuri" carried himself. No girl ever carried herself like that. In fact, Asbel was reminded of Richard when he saw Yuri.
"Welcome to Zaude. Middle of nowhere. Who are--" he stopped when he saw Duke, and his hand went immediately went to his sword. "You." Contempt and confusion came from both his voice and his body.
Duke bent down, apparently preparing to attack. "Brave Vesperia . . . ."
Yuri's eyes widened. "OUT OF THE WAY!" He yelled, and dived over to the side of the road. Duke went running at Asbel, who shook his head and bent low. As Duke came running at Yuri watched, thinking Asbel was throwing his life away.
When Duke about ten feet away and raising his sword, Asbel yelled "DIVINE CONQUEROR!" and lunged out at Duke, who wasn't expecting any sort of attack. He was caught in Asbel's flurry of striking and slashing, and when it ended, found himself on the ground with Asbel's sword pointed at his throat.
"Nice one, kid," Yuri said, walking over to Asbel.
"Who is this guy? And who are you?" Asbel asked, breathing heavily.
"Him? He's the guys who tried to murder humans after losing faith in them. Me? I'm the one ho stopped them." Yuri said, trying to impress people with this story (as he usually did) with his story. "What? Not impressed?"
"I beat up a half-robot GOD," Asbel said, and let it sink in for a moment.

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
Kratos waited idly, and analyzed he man called Yuri. He look very girlish, for his age, I mean who has purple hair? But then again, Kratos had red hair, not many people had that. He was more of an anti-hero than a hero, unlike Lloyd, and then heard that Duke tried to murder humanity.Sounds like someone lost something dear to them. He chuckled silently, thinking about his dead friend Mithos.Guess he was like a Lloyd of this world, or something like that.
He silently mumbled something after Asbel's reply about a half-god, which he wanted to hear sooner or later, but not now. He blurted out,"And I'm an angel."
Apparently those two started staring at Kratos with awe, as they heard him, and then went back to their conversation.
"Hey kiddo, how come you haven't heard of me?" Yuri said, with a bit of shock.
Asbel said something similar. "I'd like to hear that too. Have you been living under a rock or something?"
Kratos sighed, as he never was famous, unless you count the Great Kharlan War. "Here we go again."

FalChromiforme

Formerly Aurora Beam
Yuri explained his story, making sure to exaggerate where it would do him some good in terms of reputation. As he finished, Asbel nodded. But Yuri noticed that he was staring at Kratos.
"Yuri, Kratos." He said finally. "This all started in my world. I'm going to go see somebody. You may follow me if you so wish."
Asbel, with this, broke and jumped back into the blue orb, finding himself instantly back on Lhant hill. Yuri sprang out behind him, and Asbel motioned for him to follow. Then he set off towards the Knight Academy--or at least the portal that could get him there. He was heading for Malik Caesar.

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
Well, Kratos could have explored more, but went back to where he first met Asbel.
He already learned the explanation of this place from Yuri, so it was good enough. Blastia, huh, there's not a difference between them and expheres. Maybe his mom died from that...
He started exploring the area again, and found a tree of all sorts near a cliff, and saw 3 names attached.
He smiled, for some reason this reminded him, of himself so long ago. He caught up to the two heroes who were now looking for another portal.
Kratos now asked him,"Asbel, where are we headed?"

FalChromiforme

Formerly Aurora Beam
"My old Knight academy," Asbel said, and focusing on Kratos, he realized where he'd seen him before. "An I think you might want to see this . . ."
He motioned for Yuri and Kratos to follow him and broke into a run, Yuri close behind him. But only if "close" meant "ten paces behind." Asbel could obviously run. Fast.
Duke Pantarei stood up, gasping for breath. He began limping towards the blue orb, murder in his eyes and blood dripping from his mouth. Asbel, that was his name. Duke reached out and touched the blue orb, feeling himself be sucked into another whole universe. As he reached the hill on the other side, he looked around and saw other blue orbs, each, I he was correct, another world for the taking. Or another world to eliminate. Duke Chose one, and stepped through it without hesitation.

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
Kratos clenched his sword, and saw his Asbel's strange face of recognition. Kratos kept thinking,Maybe he met him somewhere before? No, that couldn't be possible, we just met earlier.
Then what was with that face?
Now, Asbel was running, and Yuri started to shrug his shoulders, and run after a while. Kratos kept his pace and didn't feel the need to run. He had enough of that back in the days of "World Regenation", and Hurrying to the tower of salvation. And plus, what was so important that he had to see, that Asbel ran?
Asbel ran to the knight academy, and stopped right in front of the knight academy. Malik Caesar, was there walking down to greet him.

FalChromiforme

Formerly Aurora Beam
Asbel ran right past Malik and up to the hauntingly familiar statue. He stared at it for some time, then turned around and studied Kratos, who was approaching slowly and easily. He studied the similarities. They were identical. Sure, the Kratos in front of him wasn't a rock, but once you got past that, they were twins.
Yuri stopped a little bit farther back from Asbel to admire the training academy as a whole. He almost, in fact, bumped into the older-looking man as he backed up--the man looked wayyy too solemn. Yuri stepped forward and stood next to Asbel. He looked up at the statue, confused as to why Asbel was staring at it so intently. Then Yuri turned around to look at Kratos. Then back at the statue. And after a couple more times, both of them were looking up at the statue so intently you'd think they were waiting for it to give a speech. Yuri knew it looked weird, but he just couldn't help it. Not every day that there's a statue of a man from one universe in an entirely different universe. Well, not the way Yuri knew it, there wasn't.
So they stayed there, and looked up at the statue of Kratos, waiting for Kratos in the flesh to finally reach the academy.

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
Kratos was walking slowly, with his head down. He could hear Yuri bump into someone, but he didn't know who. It seemed to be a middle aged man, about a bit "older in the flesh" then he was.
Now people were starting to notice him, and whispering, about the statue.
So, after all his curiosity he finally looked up. And saw himself, literally in the flesh. It was a statue of him, but still.
Yuri asked a question to Asbel,"This is the night academy, yes? And are you from here, Kratos?"
Kratos didn't reply, and kept looking at the statue with shock on his face. Thoughts were running crazily through his mind. The best conclusion was that,Maybe the person who built this was from the Kharlan war all those years ago, and remembered me as a knight...
The older man took notice and started walking towards Kratos, along with Asbel and Yuri to find out why a statue of him was there.

FalChromiforme

Formerly Aurora Beam
Of course, Yuri was surprised that there was a statue of Kratos, but since everybody else he met was famous for some reason, he figured that it was the same deal with Kratos. So before anybody else could speak up, he did.
"So how did you become famous?"
Asbel sighed and shook his head in exasperation. Unlike Yuri, he had been over how how 1: Kratos was NOT famous, and 2: how he was from a DIFFERENT UNIVERSE. But he decided to hold his tongue and see how Kratos would respond.

Duke Pantarei maneuvered carefully through his surroundings. There was a rough trail, but no town or road marker in sight. Looks like he was on his own in every way.
As Duke laid down to take a break, he heard rustling from some nearby bushes . . .

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
Kratos looked at Asbel and sighed. He kept thinking to himself, he's more infamous than famous. His time with Cruxis served that purpose, and the only "famous people" (That were mentioned in the Church of Martel) were Mithos and Martel. Otherwise tons of parents around the world would start naming their kids Kratos.
The only logical conclusion he made was this, and as he spoke shock flashed in Asbel's, and Yuri's eyes."I used to be a knight. It was a very long time ago."

Malik Caesar on the other hand was staring at the statue with awe, and looked at Kratos. Then he finailly remembered where he saw this figure. Malik looked at his magic carta to see the resemblance. The Boomerang user then found another one that had the purple clad swordsman face on it. He held on to the two cards and hurried down the staircase from the knight academy, to show Asbel.
"Asbel, I think you should see this."