• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Team Based Player Run League

I don't know if there is a League yet but I would like to try and set one up if not. This would run for a few weeks depending on how many teams enter and would be an elimination style bracket where each week only the winning teams move on. After the Championships, we will start the offseason which will be a short period of time, again depending on how many teams are in the League and how many wish to join, where teams readjust their rosters, playstyles and such. After the offseason, the League season will begin again. I would like to keep this going for as long as possible. I will need help running this so feel free to message me about being staff. All battle replays/codes will need to be saved in case a dispute comes up. The format for team building hasn't been decided yet but feel free to give input on what it should be. The battles will be a BO5, BO3 or BO1 where different members battle one time to score points for their team. The two teams battling get to pick their Best Of # and there is no changing it once it's set.

Rules for Teams/Players:
  • May have up to 8 members(5 main, 2 subs and a coach)
  • Must state what timezone(goes for players individually)
Teams CAN run their own individual events such as team vs team battles or whatnot that are separate from the league.