• This is the archived Cryptidex for Pokémon X, Y, Omega Ruby, and Alpha Sapphire. While we keep this version of the Cryptidex open for viewing, it is now closed to new comments.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

X/Y Team Flare

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Team_Flare_screenshot_EN.jpg

The villainous team in Kalos is known as Team Flare, and it has been revealed that five Scientists are the driving force behind them. Each, in typical French fashion, has a different hairstyle and unique outfit.

Team_Flare_Scientists_Official_Art_300dpi.jpg Xerosic_Xanthin_Xeros_Official_Art_300dpi.jpg

The purple-haired woman is Celosia, the orange-haired woman is Aliana, the green-haired woman is Bryony, and the blue-haired woman is Mable. There is also one man among the Scientists, Xerosic.

356px-XY_Team_Flare_Grunts.png
It is said that they have a clear goal on how to change the world, rather than just looking out for themselves.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
I think this chat log says everything I feel about Team Flare right now.

[15:04:47] ~Teapot: OH HON HON HON
[15:04:50] ~Teapot: WE ARE LE EVIL TEAM
[15:04:57] ~Teapot: ADMIRE OUR OUTRAAAAAAGEOUS OUTFITS!
[15:05:09] @Demelza: They're going to be lots of fun XD
[15:05:15] ~Teapot: NOW GO AWAY BEFORE WE FLING MORE UNDERPOWERED SHITTY POKEMON AT YOU!
[15:05:42] @Demelza: Hey hey
[15:05:51] @Demelza: they might have decent Pokémon! ;D
[15:05:53] ~StellarWind: ... PFFFFF XDDD
[15:05:59] @Demelza: Or fashionable Pokémon
[15:06:00] @Demelza: yes yes

[15:06:08] ~StellarWind: oh gods
[15:06:12] ~StellarWind: what if miltank catapults
[15:06:15] ~Teapot: ...
[15:06:20] ~Teapot: HERE COMES BESSIE!
[15:06:39] ~StellarWind: FETCHEZ LA ECREMEUH

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
am I the only person who sees Bryony to look kind of like the vocaloid Gumi
... maybe it's just the shorter hair and similar hair colors //shot

Just one question...why is Aliana attempting to flash the others?

Anyway, I actually like Team Flare so far so far. Their motive is extremely intriguing; I can picture it playing out similar to Cyrus's goal--creating a beautiful world by eliminating what they believe is ugly or undesirable. It's extremely misguided and I can picture the hero setting them straight because of their narrow-minded views.

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
Just one question...why is Aliana attempting to flash the others?
I assume she is wearing the same thing as Mable; the skirt-shorts thingy. ;)

Well, I already like Team Flare more than I did Plasma so that is a big plus. At the very least they should be incredibly fun to interact with.

I completely agree with @Carmen Lopez. Xerosic looks like a guy who was bullied in school for being ugly, and is now out to get his revenge by purging the region(or world) of anything and anyone that doesn't fit his idea of "true beauty".