• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Tellus Rp

The Seer
July 1st

Ahhhh. The land of Tellus. Such a sad a dreary tale. Do I dare to look ahead? Would it give me hope or despair? Never once have I seen a future to bring me with joy, but like a gambler I must continue wandering deeper into the night, foolishly believing a dawn of fortune is just beyond the horizon. I must know; where is this world going? Though it may bring only further gloom perhaps I shall take a glance… just a taste of what’s to come. I do wonder so…

… oh…. How interesting…. How….peculiar. Perhaps the night shall stay a bit longer, but I can see them. A few faint stars providing some semblance of light.

To the east, in the lands of sand where peace is as scarce as water, two from the mountains will return to their forsaken home and meet the one who has lived there forever yet just newly born. The intersection of their fates shall begin the downfall of the false pharaoh to bring liberty to the dessert.

To the west, I see a raging beast. Its escape from the jungle of strength into the lands of deceit will bring three more to meet. One relentless, one jaded recluse, and one who desires only to shine. Should they fail, the two nations will be brought to war. The fate of entire cities shall depend on the trio overcoming the grudges of the few for the prosperity of many.

Two shall clash in the southern lands of ice. Both outcasts and misfits. One trying to fulfill his family legacy and the other running from his own. The victor shall claim the first step towards their destiny while the other will loose their identity.

The two greatest powers will take their first steps towards war. And while the Manticore increases his strength, two new stars shall collide. The first, a soldier of the land of fire who begins his training. The second, a girl of the moon who will begin to infiltrate their ranks.

Another in the great lightning lands of technology, infinite possibilities making the path unsure. Oh how I will love to watch her blossom!

And the last two… their picture is less clear. Those who value freedom are seldom predicted. What lies ahead is up to them.

Be careful little stars, for during your lives the fate of Tellus shall be determined. One misstep and your flame might be snuffed out.

Lunaria, May 25th. The Triangle Table
“Are you completely mad!?” An elegant woman with long hair that altered between shades of purple, green, and blue uncharacteristically broke her graceful demeanor and shouted at the giant woman who sat across from her.

Her name was Tem, one Lunaria Triumvirate and widely known as the goddess of the seas. In accordance with their ultimate goal of promoting true equality, Lunaria always appointed three figures with vastly different characteristics to lead them. A triangle is the strongest shape, and three leaders to balance each other out meant that their nation would be more fortified than any other. It was a nice idea, at least in theory. And yes, the current three leaders were by far the most gifted trio since the founding of Lunaria, but a joining of such great individuals meant almost every meeting resulted in some sort of yelling.

"If we don't act quickly nothing will oppose Exignis from further expanding their empire. That devil has already conquered enough land to match our nation. Lunaria has been around for over 200 years, he's caught up in 13! When will you start taking him seriously? He sunk a whole island for Christ's sake!" She continued to rant, her aqua eyes rippling with anger.

"Nobody is saying he's not a threat." The deep voice of the muscular woman put a temporary halt in Tem's onslaught, her words carrying palpable weight. "But Exignis's greatest strength is its numerous Brontea users, if we send in another one of our own we could end up just hurting ourselves and giving them another weapon. Not to mention how valuable her power is."

Her name was Bebe, the ruler of the earth. She was a giant of a human, easily standing above 15 feet tall and bulging with incredible muscle mass. Her strength didn't just move mountains- it could create them- and she harnessed it to pull up the earth and create whole ranges around the border of Lunaria as a natural defense. While Tem always seemed obsessed with foreign matters and taking initiative, Bebe valued stability and reinforcing their nation.

"Her power is only valuable if we use it for gathering intel! What good is having a mind reader if she just wastes away here? Exignis isn't strong just because they have Brontea users, they're strong because they utilize Brontea and play to their strengths! What we have right now is an ace, but you're refusing to play it out of fear." Tem shot back.

"She's a child and you want to send her into the pits of hell. Exignis has never been infiltrated. It's not just him I'm worried about, the 12 knights are each as strong or stronger than our highest-ranking officers." Bebe's tone became increasingly irritated. The large jug she carried with her effortlessly pulverized into dust at the clenching of her fist. "Besides, a little bit of fear is a good thing. If you had always been more cautious then-"

"That's enough!" A tawny haired man cut her off with a sharp tongue and slammed his fist on the table. Until now, he had been sitting back with his feet kicked up on the table. The two always argued and he was quite frankly bored with it, but when Bebe threatened to bring up a tragedy of their past, he was spurred into action. "Bebe, even before becoming the new triumvirate, we have always been a trio. Do not bring up the past and blame it on others, our mistakes and successes are shared."

That was Sewki, the third member of their squad. He liked to call himself the master of the skies to stick with the theme of the other two, but he was mostly just known as "the owl" throughout Lunaria for the simple fact that he seemed to always be sleeping during the day and was associated with his flying powers. Many citizens weren't his biggest fan due to his relative lack of involvement compared to Tem and Bebe, but his relaxed presence and wisdom was necessary to keep the others function without killing each other.

"The plus side of there being three of us is that we can always come to a majority decision. I agree with Tem, it might be risky, but we can't pass up a chance to gain the edge on Exignis. Everywhere they fight, almost everyone either gets killed or joins them. We don't even know exactly Titus's powers are and only have vague information on a few of the knights. We can't just keep bolstering our defenses for an enemy we know frighteningly little about. If they marched in right now we could be completely unprepared for what they bring."

A slight smile pulled on the edge of Tem's lips, grateful to have Sewki's support while Bebe just sat in silence, slowly nodding her head as she began to see the rationale behind his words.

"I'll take care of it myself, if we can just get Estelle past the border, I trust her to handle the rest. They've expanded way too much in recent years to have tabs on every citizen, and even if Titus is skeptical there's no way he would pass up the opportunity for a power like hers in his army."

With that, the meeting was concluded. Tem quickly got up and left, Sewki resumed his kicked-back position, and Bebe slowly collected her things, placing her hand on Sewki's shoulder on the way out.

"Those were some wise words." She stated as softly as she could. "I wish I could believe they were what you really felt."

The man didn't reply, aware of what she was alluding to and knowing any disagreement would fall on deaf ears.

"Don't be stupid. Lunaria comes first." Was the last thing Sewki heard before Bebe closed the doors behind her.

Lunaria, July 1st. Sewki's Residence
"Sir, we just received a messenger mole. She made it in. Her initiation into the Exignis military begins today."

"Perfect." Sewki replied, waving his hand to dismiss the soldier who had just brought him the message. He looked up to the sky, it had been over a month since he sent the young girl into Exignis. He sent her in with nothing, literally. They had to take the utmost precaution. He dropped her off in a city on the border of Forentvilles and Exignis where she had to replace everything on her person with stuff they purchased. She would spend a few weeks there, gaining information on the town's weaknesses before heading to Exignis. Her cover story was a fleeing immigrant from the corrupt nation who grew sickened after hearing the thoughts of their town's mayor. It was perfect. Titus was sure to catch word of it and he'd be unable to resist the prospect of a young girl that came with the gift of brontea, knowledge on their bordering enemy, and a disillusionment strong enough to swear loyalty to the first capable leader she met.

As he reminisced, he whispered to himself. "Be careful, Estelle. More rides on this than you can possibly imagine."

Exignis, July 1st. Southern Military Base

"Your intel proved correct. You should be happy to know we have just reclaimed your homeland." A man sat at a black stone table across from a girl who couldn't look more his opposite. He was rugged and carried the aura of a jaded soldier. His hair long black hair had begun to sprout grays that streaked throughout the messy manbun he tied it into. His right eye was sealed permanently shut by a vertical scar, and the orange iris that could hardly be seen in his narrow left eye had lost the vivid spark of his younger years, instead turning dull as though it were a fading ember. Beneath a black set of armor reminiscent of the samurai, his body was riddled with various scars. His right arm was severed some time ago, but in its place was a shiny black canon. His left hand nursed a cup of tea, which despite being near boiling in heat, didn't even cause the man to flinch as the leaking piping steam burned the skin beneath his scruffy mustache and each sip signed his lips. In all reality, this man, known as Miru, had lost the personal desire to fight long ago, even before he met Titus. Eleven years ago, he became the tenth member of Titus's 12 knights after being saved from a life spent in the fighting pits. Though he was a bit older than the then 22-year-old aspiring emperor, he sensed greatness in the man and swore his sword to him, vowing to use every living breath fighting until Titus's dreams were accomplished. It may have costed him an eye and an arm, but the sacrifice seemed like nothing compared to the ideal they were striving towards.

"Titus has given his permission for you to join our military. You will be stationed here under my command. Is there anything you would like to say, Estelle?" He raised a bushy eyebrow. He was curious about the girl. She seemed eager enough to please, but something about her seemed a bit too... convenient. He wasn't going to worry about it too much, he trusted Titus's decisions and if he signed off on it that meant he either thought she wasn't too much of a threat or added value of her own. Though he still wanted to evaluate her for himself, if not only for some entertainment.

Selva, July 1st
A horrid roar shook the earth, sending birds scattering in every direction. But quicker than they could flee their nests, a tan skinned woman with green hair as wild as the jungle surrounding her shot from tree to tree with a look of fear in her eyes. Yes, her grace and speed was unmatched by even the masters of the sky, her muscles more capable than the lions of the earth, but in this brutal land of Selva she was not even fit to be considered a warrior.

She dashed swiftly, carrying another in her arms. A stream of blood leaving a trail that flowed from her fractured skull. The woman could clear a mile in much less than 4 minutes, but she feared every additional second she traveled her daughter slipped closer to death. Driven by both love and fear, she reached the capital all the sooner and crashed into the throne room of their revered empress.

“Your majesty!” She gasped, her body crumbling as the adrenaline faded. “Terrible beast… in the north! The border guards… they have been defeated. It’s rampage knows no restraint! My daughter… please… help.”

Exhaustion had taken its hold, and a blackness overtook her vision until she faded into darkness.

Gen- Makuini, July 1st
Normally, Gen slept like a rock. Last night he didn’t sleep at all. By the time his alarm went off he was already fully dressed and ready to head out the door. After countless hours of training today was finally the day it all paid off. Today he would officially be joining the legendary Makuini Vanguard: an elite group of soldiers specializing in the use of Brontea and Tontrium aided combat who ran interference all throughout the land of Tellus.

His home was a humble one, but compared to where he came from it seemed luxurious. Four years ago, the captain of the Vanguard rescued him from the slums of Ramilahr and set him on the course to join their ranks one day. The favoritism, however, ended there. After being brought to their mountain safehaven at just thirteen years old it was expected that the young Genesis would provide for himself and contribute to the city. Thankfully, his powers allowed him to run a small fruit cart that provided him the means to afford a cave apartment near the summit of the mountain.

He looked over the edge of his home as he snacked on a white peach he had spawned in his hands. Nearly 30,000 feet below, Gen could watched the bustling white town located at the base. To the other residents of his neighborhood on the outskirts, that meant hiking well over an hour down the spiraling roads just to get groceries, but Gen preferred a more direct route of travel.

“I guess it’s time to get going.” He muttered to himself as he munched down to the pit of his fruit. He tossed the seed to the side, pat down his own pockets to make sure he had everything, and briskly stepped off his porch to begin his routine morning plunge.

Gen plummeted downward, quickly picking up speed as the sting of the crisp air reddened his pale cheeks, giving a jolt far greater than what any morning coffee could provide. He couldn’t have traveled for much more than a minute before the peaks of the buildings began to threaten a gruesome conclusion to his descent. The boy stretched his thin arms out wide and closed his eyes as a feeling of calm washed over him, contrary to his teal hair that wildly flapped in the winds.

Jade rings on the back of his hands began to shimmer and pulse with life.
“Flower Float.” He said, opening his eyes once more to reveal that they too were glowing with the green light.

In the palm of each hand a sparkle of green energy began to swirl until it took the form of a stem and shot out towards the sky. With a poof the ends immediately bloomed into two giant hibiscus flowers that’s pink petals acted like a parachute until Gen was able to safely make his landing in front of Makuini’s Vanguard Headquarters.

Relative to other nation’s military bases, the dwelling of the Vanguard probably seemed a bit underwhelming, but in their confined mountain nation the building proudly overlooked the city only second in grandeur to the Queen’s castle. Makuini was founded on the principle of isolation and avoiding conflict, so it was fitting that not many people willingly volunteered to venture back out into the danger. He made his way up the empty platform to the large stone doors that the general civilians avoided like the plague. As if they sensed his presence, the great doors began to creak open before the boy even came into contact.

“COME IN.” A booming voice echoed from inside. Without hesitation, Gen complied with the summon, allowing himself to slip inside before the doors slammed behind him. He found himself in a large corridor that seemed to be inspired by the Parthenon. He admired the rows of gray pillars that decorated either side of the pathway while each step forward echoed against the stone floors. At the conclusion of the path stood a giant figure of man who casted a large shadow over the approaching Gen.

“So it seems you’ve finally made it. How long has it been, Bion?”

A chill ran down the boy’s spine at the mention of his true name. There was only one person outside his family that he had ever told that name to: the man who rescued from Ramilahr. Could this really be the same guy? No… the guy who saved me was short and had white hair, but how else could this guy know my name? It must be him!

“Four years, or at least I that’s what I thought. It seems like you’ve grown a lot more than that time would allow Zero.”

“Wohohoho, so you do remember me. That makes me happy, I’ve been wondering if you would end up joining. It looks like you’ve grown a lot too.” The distinct laugh confirmed Gen’s theory. It was a sound he would never forget. Up until the day Zero rescued him, Gen had never heard laughter and it perpetually echoed in his mind as the first sample of genuine joy his ears had ever experienced.

They stood there in silence, studying each other for a bit. Gen had grown a lot since his days in Ramilahr, going from a malnourished child continuously crying over his trauma in isolation to a fit teenager ready to serve as a soldier. However, the far greater change occurred in his rescuer. In the boy’s mind his savior was immortalized as a god amongst men, but now he actually looked the part. What was once a short and scrappy young adult whose white hair was tainted with dirt and had skin decorticated with various imperfect cuts and bruises now towered over Gen, his ebony hair resting over seven feet above the ground and dressed in foreboding black garbs that amplified his air of mystery and power. The boy couldn’t help but feel like this was Zero in his truest form, and the man who had saved him those four years ago was just a sliver of his potential. This was a human who had achieved their maximum: a completed individual.

…Or at least that’s what he thought. The brief illusion of Zero’s greatness began to fade as the man began to wobble towards Gen. The baggy clothing flapped around as he lost balance and struggled to regain it with every step. To Gen, it soon became very clear that Zero was walking on stilts and was not at all good at it. He couldn’t even reach the recruit by walking. Instead, the embarrassing display of a complete lack of coordination only came to an end when Zero completely lost his balance, falling forward the necessary length to close the distance between them.

Though his head laid firmly planted in the ground, Zero acted as though the tumble never occurred and reached an arm up to shake the boy’s hand.

“Your written aptitude test results were incredible, and any concerns from your physical evaluation were addressed with your demonstration of brontea abilities. We feel you’re ready to be assigned a mission right away. If you continue forward, Marabelle will help with all the formal aspects. Welcome to the Vanguard.”

“Thanks….” He gingerly replied and lightly returned the handshake. A woman wearing a crimson pantsuit waited in an opening that had previously been hidden behind Zero’s figure. She flicked a finger, gesturing that the boy should follow. Gen awkwardly sidestepped the body and made his way over to her.

“What was that about?” He asked the woman, looking up at her magenta hair.

“That’s just Zero being Zero. Strongest guy you’ll ever meet on the battlefield, but a complete fool anywhere else.” The casual nature in which she insulted the captain only affirmed to Gen that she too was a person of great significance. “As you’ve heard, I’m Marabelle. Dipshit might be the ‘captain’ out in the field, but around here I’m in charge. Anything involving mission assignments and communication with the Queen goes straight through me. Got it?” She cocked an eyebrow and gave an inquisitive glance.

“Yep.”

“Good, then follow me. It’s time for your tour.”

Not wasting a moment, she immediately launched into a speech detailing the day to day operations of the Vanguard. However, the words she spoke and the reality of what he saw didn’t quite seem to match up.

“This is our state of the art dining halls where members are provided three nutritious meals a day.” She said as they passed a grimy looking kitchen and a few wooden tables.

“If you look outside you can see our training facility. Every soldier gets up at the crack of dawn to work out and practice sparing with Brontea and Tontrium. Don’t worry, safety is of the utmost importance.” She proudly stated though he could barely here her words over the sound of a huge explosion and screams of pain echoing from the same area.

The whole initiation process took the rest of the day. After a few more tour stops containing no shortage of sights to make Gen reevaluate decision to join, he was put through a series of aptitude tests, given an official uniform, fed a mediocre dinner, and then was finally able to retire to his assigned dorm.

“What a day.” He sighed, flopping onto the mattress that was far more plush than anything he could’ve ever afforded. He ran his fingers along his new uniform, admiring the cool feel of its tontrium polyfibres that would protect him in the field. Like all new recruits, he was allowed to participate in the design of the top and had settled on a steel blue short-sleeved vest. On the right breast, just beneath the edge of the collar, was an embroidery of his assigned number “19.” The left sleeve hosted the symbol of the Vanguard: a black badge with a white stork, representing their mission to deliver the world to a better place. And on the back was a large white outline of the sun, the code name he was given in correspondence to his number.

“You have been given the number of the sun.” Marabelle’s words echoed in his head. “It is to represent a deliverer of liberation. Rise to the challenge and bring about the dawn.”

Guess we’ll see about that.
He smirked and drifted into sleep, eager to see what the Vanguard would throw at him as an official member.

Last edited:

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
A Forentvilles Border Slum, July 1st
Faven

“Ow, dammit!” Intense white light pulsed from the body of a young girl before fading to its usual soft glow. She lay on her stomach atop a large, low table, head turned to the side and one arm extended, wearing a shirt that left her back exposed.

“Ow yourself,” muttered the wheelchair-bound boy at her shoulder. He held a wrench in his right hand, assorted tools scattered on a countertop beside him, grease smudged on his shirt and face. He rubbed at his eyes irritably, but more or less used to it. “Try not blinding me this time.” Frankie’s free hand held the girl’s forearm just below the elbow, pinning it to the table, then he positioned the wrench above the last loose bolt in her shoulder plate. “This is the last one, so hold still.”

“Hold still yourself,” the girl snarked back, but her mouth was curved in a teasing grin. In response, the boy twisted, hard, and Faven howled. The light pulsed again, but softer this time as she wrestled to keep it dim. “That never gets any easier,” she grumbled as she sat up, rolling her shoulder to test her range of motion.

“Well if you would stop getting into trouble like an idiot,” Frankie said matter-of-factly, “then we wouldn’t have to do tune-ups so often, would we?” Catching her sarcastic eye-roll, he gave her a jovial slap on the back. “No, we wouldn’t! Anyway, I replaced some of the plates with aluminum, so it should be a little lighter. I made sure to check for rust and lube the joints, so it should move easier, too.”

“Thanks, Frankie,” Faven said, sarcasm replaced by genuine gratefulness. “Don’t know what I’d do without you.”

“First off, all the professionals in modern medicine would’ve amputated that arm,” Frankie joked. “Then they would’ve charged you a fortune and make you clean bedpans for the rest of your life if you couldn’t pay it. So you better keep that light of yours under control, because if I go blind, Granny’s gonna do your tune-ups. And that old—”

“—hag hits hard,” Faven joined in at the end, laughing. She swung her legs over the side of the metal table, hopping down and stretching, ignoring the sounds from the main room of aforementioned old hag verbally beating on a customer who was a day late with his payments.

Sunday Best Mechanics was the best (and only) tech shop in this stretch of the Forentvilles border slums, kept in business by the scrap metal and occasional abandoned tech scavenged by Faven and the genius of Granny (who refused to be called anything else) and her grandson, Frankie. There were a few other part-time employees that were paid in a workday’s supply of Granny’s signature curry, but in reality, the four— no, three, now that Issac had disappeared — of them were the backbone of the business.

The name had been specifically chosen to be a pun— in the surrounding area of the shop, whenever someone said it was “time to put on their Sunday best,” it meant guns and laser knives. There was an old church a few blocks down that the phrase might have otherwise referred to, but its faith was long abandoned, and it was currently being used as the headquarters of a biker gang. Said biker gang sometimes left their motorcycles out back… which is why Faven had come to need an early tune-up.

“Getting into trouble,” as in, stealing a motorcycle for its parts from a gang and hoping they didn’t notice, only to be chased down the next day with guns and bullets that mostly missed but one hit one of her shoulder plates and dented it, meaning she could no longer lift her right arm further than a 30-degree angle to her torso. But hey, it wasn’t that big of a deal. And she’d do it again, hands down— those engine parts were being turned into a killer flamethrower as they spoke.

Faven slung her violin case over her bare back and tucked the bow into her belt. As she pulled on her slightly-too-small-but-well-designed combat boots (the best fit most could hope for in the slums), she felt rather than heard the almost-silent approach of Frankie’s wheelchair.

“Going on a scrap run?” he asked, knowing the answer already. He grinned wistfully at Faven’s nod, and held out a handgun, butt-first. “Don’t forget this like you did last time, you dumbass.”

Faven put on a look of exaggerated offense. “I am not a—”

“I altered it so the kickback won’t be so bad,” he interrupted, pushing the gun at her insistently. She took it grudgingly and tucked it into her belt, opposite the violin bow. “Don’t be stupid or reckless. Only use it if you have to, we still need to melt down some scrap to make more bullets. And try not to damage that shoulder again!” She was already mostly out the door as he called the last part after her. Faven gave Frankie a jaunty wave, and then she was gone, the soft white glow she emitted fading from the window as she walked out into the waning light.

Last edited:
Aya Ali July 2nd, Makuini.

Was she being punished for being good at her job? It felt like a punishment. All she did was obey orders, do what she was told and never spoke unless it was necessary, and it almost never was. A promotion, she took it without thinking twice. It have her a bit more power, which meant more control. What she didn't know, was that also included having to try and control those under her. Which meant, she needed to socialize. Terrible. She couldn't go back on her promotion, that would be out of order. In ranks, you move up, you don't decide to go back down. It's unnatural, unhealthy for the system.

"Yes sir."

Aya spoke loud and clearly. Even though it was just two words, her posture and gestures gave of the message that she was ready for whatever they asked her to do. She never complained, she never celebrated, she just did what she needed to do. The perfect soldier and now the perfect team leader. Keeping things in check, stopping chaos from breaking lose, that was her specialty. She was good at it and she put that skill to use. But now, she had to face the fact that others would be depending on her commands and that, that was something she wasn't looking forward to.

The young soldier walked down the hallway after given her instructions by her superior. She was wearing a white long sleeved leather jacket, with the symbol of the vanguard on the upper right side and a crescent moon on the back, outlined with black which made it stand out form the white outfit. Underneath she wore a skin tight long sleeved shirt, usually used as under wear. She completed the outfit with gray cargo pants and black hiking boots. To finish it off, she always carried a pouch around her waist that hanged on her right side, filled with all sort of small stones and metal, in case things went sideways. She looked at the number tattooed on her right wrist, before nocking on the door of the person that was to go with her on her mission.

Another one of her kind. She wasn't proud of her roots, of her past, but she knew eventually she would have to face it. This mission included going back to face such location. Perhaps, the new recruit would know if her dear brother was still alive, not that she would ask, but she hoped he would mention him. A loud sigh escaped her lips as she waited for her new partner to open up. She hoped, with all her might, he was a quiet one...

Last edited:
~Kuel Ferost...~

Deep in the arctic lands of Tusaro, in between two hills and, a frozen lake to the south, and a relatively dense tree filled area sat. Right in between all that was a small dome shaped building that could easily be overlooked at the building was covered in snow. The snowy weather didn't help either. Inside the small home appeared to be a small hunter's lodge, but there was more to this place. If one looked underneath the bed in the far corner, one may spot a trap door which lead to a larger room underground. A storm room in case storms got really bad. It was also a storage room as well. Though in this case, it was used as a hideaway for the Tundra Raiders. Kuel's small misfit group of thieves.

Kuel was sitting in a hammock with his hunting rifle on his stomach. A few of the Tundra raiders were playing dominos at a table, and a few were sleeping. The Tundra Raiders had a easy day and were resting up. Tomorrow they would likely make plans. Kuel was good with his family as he sent supplies three days ago, and they would not need any more for at least two weeks.

~Nobody...~

Baron Borstov was having a normal day. Exercising with friends, and training drills. Stuff one would need to do in the Exignis army. Whatever it was called. Army that still don't got a name, but they got a badass manticore leader. Baron and his friends had been training for quite a bit, and were planning on eating a light meal before relaxing and eventually training a little bit more for the day. Proving them worthy of a space within Exignis Empire.

Arvish - Tusaro, July 1st

Another unsurprisingly cold day in the frozen Tundra, Arvish walked out of a little hut with a stretch while he looked around to see what the many small towns that Tusaro had to offer, before he did anything else, he quickly turned his head to see something covered under a sheet and smiled. "Good." He said to himself before he went over to one of the food stalls, the individual who ran the stall was a rather chubby woman who looked to be in her mid fifties, she gave Arvish a thorough look.

"Fancy getup for someone tryin' to stay outta trouble." She said with an odd accent while she polished a kitchen knife. "Thank you." Arvish replied before he put some money down on the table. "Just gimmie some salted fish." He asked with a friendly tone of voice, the woman raised an eyebrow as she went to cut up some fish before her eyes turned past Arvish, Arvish followed where she looked and spotted four thugs armed to the teeth who glared down at him.

"Nice sword you got there." One thug said with a menacing grin. "We'll be taking that if you don't mind." He said and attempted to reach out to grab Arvish's sword, Arvish quickly gripped the man's wrist tight enough to hurt him. "I do mind." He said with a tone as cold as the land he walked upon. "Now you have three seconds to leave before I paint the snow red."

"I wasn't asking." The thug said in a more demanding tone and attempted to grab Arvish, but Arvish managed to swat his arm aside. "One..."

Two thugs walked up to Arvish and attempted to restrain him by holding his arms, Arvish managed to break the restraint on his right arm and reached for his sword, he slashed at the other thug who jumped back and released Arvish's left arm in the process. "Two...

The thugs all growled and grabbed their weapons, all of them attempted to charge directly at Arvish with the intent to kill in their eyes, although just before they could hit him, Arvish vanished with a strange purple light, the thugs all looked around in confusion, the woman at the store seemed to only raise an eyebrow. "Where did he-?!" Before the thug could finish his sentence, the same purple flash cut him off, Arvish appeared next to the four thugs and held his sword out, blood dripped from the edge of it's blade. "Three."

Upon three, the four thugs started to collapse one by one, their heads each began to separate from their necks and rolled down in to the snow. The woman's eyes widened before she let out a whistle and gave Arvish his food. "Just when I thought I saw it all, life seems to find ways to surprise ya." She said before she looked down at the beheaded corpses in front of her and merely let out an annoyed huff, normally one would panic upon the sight of such a murder, but to her, it didn't seem new.

"Glad I could make things interesting for you." Arvish said with a playful tone as he took and ate the fish, he walked away from the stall and decided to head over to a large board, one that was covered in many different bounty posts that all swayed against the wind, the only thing that kept them on the board were a few hastily hammered in pins.

"Now, who shall I hunt today...?"

Last edited:

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Estelle - Exignis Empire, July 1st

The irony of this situation was almost laughable.

She had joined Lunaria's intelligence force in hopes of avoiding the armed forces, knowing she'd be of little help. And now here she was. Joining the armed forces. In what was arguably the most dangerous nation on the planet.

If there was a higher power, it was probably laughing at her right now.

Estelle wouldn't blame them, either. Her situation was quite amusing, really.

She almost laughed.

But.. she didn't, of course. She couldn't. Not in front of one of the Twelve Knights, of all people. She might have been naive, but she didn't have a death wish. If she so much as breathed in the wrong direction, they would kill her. She knew Exignis too well to hope for anything different.

Her heart skipped a beat when the Knight asked her to speak. She had managed to get away with speaking very little until now - out of fear more than anything else - but it looked like she didn't have much of a choice now.

She recalled what she had been told. Be careful with your words. Everything you say can and will be used against you, if they feel the need to.

For a brief moment, she considered using her power, in hopes of figuring out what he wanted to hear. As quick as she thought of it, she pushed the idea away. Right now, with her current level of training, she could be discovered if her target was perceptive enough - and she did not know enough about the Knight to say that reading him would be safe.

Trust now. Intel later.

As she met the man's eyes, she considered every possible response that she could think of, before finally settling on-

"No, sir. Thank you very much for this opportunity." Despite her anxiety, her quiet voice showed none of it. Her demeanor displayed only a solemn seriousness.

She prayed that she had responded correctly.

---
Aella - Binazuma, July 1st

The lands of lightning turned out to be the perfect place for the girl with a mind constantly running at the speed of light.

It was awesome! There was so much to see, so much to do! And best of all, with the lack of brontea users here, she was practically a celebrity!

...Of course, the lack of brontea users also meant it was pretty hard to actually use hers. Which was... a problem, actually. But who cared! This place had hoverboards!

Currently, she was sitting at the top of a building, idly fidgeting with a small holographic cube projected from her wristwatch. Admittedly, it got a bit exhausting when everyone she passed by on the streets stared at her. More specifically, her hands. She had decided that she needed some alone time, and this was the perfect place to do it.

It had taken some effort to get up here, but Aella had managed. She was quite agile, and there were plenty of small ledges to utilize. The effort was well worth it - the view was fantastic.

She'd been here for a while, and she knew she'd had to head back down eventually - but she could stay for just a few more minutes. (That wasn't the first time she'd said that. More like the fifth.)

Shrugging, the girl continued messing around with her wristwatch. She'd head back to base shortly, but for now, she'd enjoy the relaxation. She had some downtime, and she was going to savor it.

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Outskirts of Florentvilles and Selva, July 1st

Another day, a man wearing a thousand scars and more awoke in his bed of wool and wood, groggily getting out of bed and doing his usual morning routine - such as preparing breakfast, making an extra amount to feed his selvian boar, as well. Soon, the man and his boar exited the wooden shack and checked on the sheep. As usual, they were just grazing the large field they were assigned to, surrounded by a wooden fence lined with thorned vines from the neighbouring selvian jungle, preventing anyone from simply jumping over the fence to get in and out at will.

Assuring that his sheep had enough water for the meantime, the man had put a saddle on his beast and mounted its back, riding it down to a large lake with a stone-tipped spear in one hand, a wooden bucket filled with water lodged in the other. Having leapt off of his mount's back as they arrived, his pet had gone to simply sit down while the man jumped into the waters barehanded, clothing and all. Though his apparel got soaked, this did not matter to him as it'd simply dry up throughout the day again. Using just his bare hands and reflexes, the man caught several fish and transported each back to the bucket before going for another dive again.

Soon enough, the bucket was brimming with fish, at which point the man exited the lake and headed back to his hut with his boar. There, the man stored the bucket of fish within his shack as his boar sunned himself in the sheep's fields, watching over them while his owner went out to go people watching once more. Retaining his spear, now strapped to his back via a leather strap, the man had went in hiding through bushes and behind trees, distancing himself from his home yet having the way back burned into his mind at all times. Assuring he was always out of sight, he silently observed the distant locals, keeping himself entertained by spectating their daily lives from afar.

| Korutesu |

Previously NotAPokemonRanger
Border of Ramilahr, July 1. Time - Almost Midnight.

The Traveling Merchant, known by many, and travels to many regions throughout the year, was soon to arrive in the lands of Ramilahr, to stock up on different items, and sell different ones. Chris Damon did this every year, all around. He stayed in the region from the first day, to the twenty-eighth, to prepare to leave for the next region.

The merchant was getting a bit tired, since it was almost midnight, and he wanted to get to Ramilahr on the second of July, since he has a pretty tight schedule, even though he's self-employed, and a little laid-back. But it WAS Ramilahr, and he wanted to keep his guard up for the most part. Though, it was business as usual, and he's been there almost a dozen times now, so it was no big deal. He'd just be there for 28 days, a whole month. It wouldn't be that bad. Well, He hoped.

By the time Chris made it inside one of Ramilahr's cities, it was already midnight. It was pretty dark, and most lights in the houses were closed. It was actually one of the first times Chris had made it into Ramilahr at this time, since he'd always arrive around the afternoon. though, he didn't expect to be caught up in some last-minute business in Lunaria just before he took off. If he wanted to start business, it'd have to wait til tomorrow, since nobody was awake at this point, so he'd just have to hold out in his cart. He parked the cart near one of the roads, and he'd probably just stay there for the rest of the night, might go to sleep, maybe not, it mostly just depends..

Themiscyra - Capital of Selva - Warrior training base, July 1st

Yet another typical day passed in Selva, at least from Kyra Riwar's perspective. She sat by herself in the equipment to maintain her weapon and equipment while waiting for the time to pass from the free time slot they had onto the main bulk of the training for the day. Why not utilize her time efficiently to take care of her equipment since she had the time to spare. After all, a warrior may be skilled as ever, but if they keep their weapon in good condition, they'll fulfill their duties in a greater manner. That's at leas how Kyra tried to reason it as she painstakingly went through each segmented part of her whip to make sure there was no grime nor dirt hiding somewhere inside. Cleaning any dirt she saw she eventually finished her self-appointed task. Twisting the handle of the whip it suddenly started to change. More exactly that it seemed to stiffen. Each of the segmented pieces, one after the other they placed and interlocked themselves on top of each other with the thin end of the whip fitting inside the piece behind it. In the end Kyra held now a quarterstaff in her hands and made sure that the weapons mechanic worked as intended and that the staff kept it's proper form.

Finding no fault on her weapon she placed it back into it's place with a slight sigh. This was due to her now having exhausted all of her options of trying to occupy herself in some sort of meaningful way. She'd already done any and all chores she could have at this point in the day, even going around asking if she could be any help to others and now doing a maintenance check of her weapon. She knew that Eldar was busy at the current moment so she couldn't go ask her mentor for any tasks to do, be it training related or something else. Maybe a walk around the base premises would pre-occupy her mind? Maybe she'll find something to do along her stroll?

This boredom felt almost painful to Kyra. She just felt like she could be doing something more useful, but it looked like she had exhausted all of her options. This larger portion of intermission was mainly purposed for the warriors to be to do any errands or sort out business by the more buzzling part of Themiscyra, but Kyra found herself feeling like she was wasting away her time with longer breaks like these, as she would rather try and hone her skills as a warrior. Now more than ever thanks to the Brontea core she'd found for her self some time ago. She rarely suffered from sore muscles after a hard day of training and rarely if ever had to visit the infirmary since her body would patch up itself. For the most part at least. Either way, Kyra got out of the equipment room and took her stroll around the base premises.. it shouldn't be long until the main chunk of her training would start for the day.

~Kuel Ferost - Polaris, Tusaro...~

Kuel and his fellow thieves stood around a table, making plans to rob some merchants. Kuel and four thieves headed out. Strom, Cole, Rieze and Noel were their nicknames.

Strom had a hunting knife, Cole had a pistol, Rieze had a sniper rifle, and Noel had a spear.

Heading out, the group had traveled for several miles to distance themselves from their hideout. Spotted a small caravan northeast. 6 men. They appear lightly armed if anything. You think we got this, Kuel?" Rieze said looking through the scope of his gun.

"Yyyyeeeeaah... Nonlethal. Nonlethal. Aim to wound, not kill" Kuel said said crouching behind some bushes.

"Yeah yeah... You don't need to remind us every mission" Cole said leaning against Kuel.

~Baron Borstov - Swordreach, Exignis Empire...~

Baron was one of the soldiers assigned in a task force to root out Forestville saboteurs. It was a relatively small task force led by one Captain Rictus, an old seasoned officer with a large horizontal scar across his face, and an eye patch on his left eye. He was a burly man with many scars decorating his body. There were eight troops in his task force.

Rictus was a strict captain and had a voice rough as sand paper.

"We the army of Exignis have been tasked with rooting out Forestville operatives. While we are on pursuit, you will perform your duties like a well oiled machine! There are no heroes in this task force! There are no individuals in MY TASK FORCE!! You will perform your tasks as directed to the letter. IS THAT CLEAR!!!???" The Captain called out.

"Yes sir!" The soldiers yelled. The troops would cross their border with Forentvilles and would have soldiers scout out the local area and would be expected to report back to the captain immediately if any suspicious behavior directly to the captain. Soldiers would preferably be disguised as civilians while on patrol to avoid unwanted attention.

Baron was on one of these patrols With one other soldier.

"This is my first time doing this..." Baron said staring down the street.

Themyscira, Selvia Capital – July 1st

To some, it might seem weird that the Selvian throne room was both unguarded and unrestricted. Any citizen of Selvia reserved the right to walk right into the throne room and demand an audience with the Empress. As with all rights, the blank cheque on imperial audiences came with a heavy responsibility; the Empress, after all, was not to be bothered by quotidian trifles. A bestial rampage bordered upon such a trifle, and through the thick honeyed mists that shrouded the throne, the Empress reclined lazily. Despite the mild irritation of being troubled to deal with something that occurred at least a dozen times a day; the Empress could sympathize with the concerned mother.

Still, the Empress would not move; she trusted that the robust systems of the Selvian military were already being tested. Even as a servant came to remove the unconscious woman a unit of Selvian’s finest would be dispatched to subjugate the beast.

Given the time of year, it was likely that this beast-subjugation would serve as the military academy’s graduating exam. True gold feared no fire; only those tempered by combat would join the ranks of the Selvian guard.

Upon their return, the survivors would have an audience with the Empress, who would do the honor of attaching each soldier’s insignia and then assign them, as needed, to the various branches of the military.

~Baron Borstov...~

"Ya think?" Baron responded to the unimportant soldier that he was patroling with. Baron and his fellow disguised soldier continued down the street as if they were casual citizens going about their regular routine. Baron spotted two intimidating-looking men having a discussion, then head into an alleyway. When Baron and his partner went to look down the alleyway, one of the men was at the far side of the alley staring back at them. The alleyway turned just to the man's left. Baron couldn't see what was down the alleyway past the man, and the look in his eyes said they should probably continue moving. So they walked just outside the man's field of vision.

A feint scream could be heard from the alleyway, but Baron had no clue what it was, and couldn't just storm in to find out. There was a church nearby. If they could get access to the tower, they could look down the alleyway and possibly see if anything was down there. Baron and his partner had made a plan for how they were gonna get up there.

Baron's partner would pretend to be a stumbling drunk and walk in the church and try gather as much attention as possible away from the ladder up to the tower. His partner managed to give a good performance stumbling around and bumping into stuff. Even knocking a candle holder to the floor. Which got the attention of the priest attendants there. He walked to the far other side of the room, before someone grabbed him by his arm to try escort him outside. By this time Baron had climbed the ladder unnoticed. Baron looked for the alleyway, and managed to get a decent view of the people in the alley. There were five people down there staring in the same direction, though Baron couldn't tell what. Possibly something on the ground. It seemed suspicious enough for Baron to report back.

When Baron got down the ladder, he just barely managed to make it down the ladder before someone saw him climbing on it. It was a priest looking at Baron. She was irritated, but kept her composure.

"Are you here to worship or did you intend to cause mischief as well?" The woman asked.

"Errr... I was just finished doing that! Yes. I was just at the shrine, didn't you see me? I was just about to leave" Baron said stepping backwards towards the door out.

The woman looked at Baron in disbelief, but she was too busy to worry about something seemingly minor, "Please be careful" She added before turning away. Baron left cheerfully and the two headed back to report what he saw, and where he saw it. Whether the information was useful or not was irrelevant. At least they weren't heading back a job complete failure.

~Kuel Ferost...~

Kuel was examining the people escorting the cart. Kuel and Noel went through the freeline to flank the group from the rear. Strom hid in some bushes, and Cole stood behind a large tree, and leaned against a large bush when he would go to take his shot.

Getting hit mark aaaand...

Pew!

A shot rang out. The bullet smashed one of the wheels holding the cart in place causing it to lean lopsided. The men at the cart looked at each other and talked. As they did Kuel and Noel were positioning themselves for an ambush.

Four stayed behind to guard the cart. Two went in the direction of the attack. The four remaining men were looking in the direction the two were walking expecting an attack from the front. Kuel and Noel used this opportunity to close the gap. As they neared the four, Kuel activated his brontea core which caused his whole body to stiffen and toughen up. Kuel charged up behind two of them, shoving them to the ground. He grabbed a third person and wrestled them to the ground, and managed to choke him out. Noel managed to knock out the forth person. By the time the other two had gotten up, they were now trying to get Kuel off their friend. One fired a pistol, to which Kuel used their friend as a human shield. The bullet hitting his shoulder. Cole took one of the two remaining men on, and Kuel, the other.

While this was going on, the other two were looking around for whoever shot their cart. When they walked past the bushes Strom was hiding in, he grabbed one of the two and tried to restrain him as best as he could. The other would have pulled Strom off, but Cole stepped out from behind the tree, pointing his gun at him. The two surrendered, and made their way over to Kuel and Noel. The six men detained, Kuel would leave them with some bandages and a cart with half its supplies taken. Kuel pointed his hunting rifle at the men until his friends could leave. Cole far away with his sniper rifle ready in case one of them decided to attack Kuel when he turned his back. The group managed to leave with some decent supplies. They would eventually make it back to their camp. Taking their time to ensure they weren't followed by the people they had robbed.

Miru
Exignis Empire, July 1st. Southern Military Base

“I see, not much of a talker.” Miru grumbled, though his voice gave hints of pleasant surprise. Throughout his years as a knight of Exignis, he had seen many young soldiers come and go. And the ones who went down fighting the hardest and lasted the longest tended to be the quiet ones, the ones who cared for little else than their duty as a soldier. He had been skeptical of the girl based on her appearance, but she had slowly made a fond impression on him, which made it slightly unpleasant for the man to tell her the next part.

“Welcome to the Exignis Military. Here in the 10th Legion, we’re located near the border of two enemy nations so our primary focus is on strength and defense.” He was about to extend a hand for her to shake until he remembered he was missing that one, causing a small smirk to break on his stern lips. “Seniority is worthless in the midst of war, only prowess determines the victor.”

Miru arose from his chair, his black cape waving behind as he turned to retire to his chambers. “I assume you’re capable of finding a room. Sleep well, your trial by combat begins tomorrow.”

The man paused in his steps. Had he really forgotten to mention the trial by combat? The series of fights where all new recruits had to face off against the strongest soldier of every rank until they were defeated in order to find out where they’d be placed.

… No… that was far too crucial of a detail to forget. He must have brought it up… definitely!
In a great display of the ignorance that comes age, “The Dragon” shook his head to shrug off the thought and continued his stride, soon passing out of sight.

July 3rd, Forentvilles-Selva Border
Darwinism. Survival of the fittest. People held tight these notions when it was convenient to them, but now, evolution had progressed beyond the days when mankind ruled unopposed by beasts of the earth. Being born a human no longer meant you were born at the top, you had to earn it… and these soldiers hadn’t.

For Selva, the border guards sounded like a position much more important than it actually was. If you were foolish enough to attempt to invade the wild nation, odds are the weakest of the nation’s carnivorous plants and viscous predators that dotted the border would put an immediate halt to any conquest. In the grand scheme of things, the post of border guard was quite insignificant. And that was how they died, insignificant.

To the beast known as an urstone, the guards were nothing more than ants standing in its path. The blood of their mangled bodies that coated the great bear’s claws was not even the most vivid shade of red it wore compared to the scarlet crystals that adorned its back. They did not die with honor, and they did not die for the beast’s survival or pleasure. Their trampled corpses would decompose without a legacy, the tough meat of their toned muscles not fit to be considered a worthy meal for the superior being.

But alas, that was a bit of a problem. As any toddler demonstrates, throwing a tantrum is quite exhausting. But the solution in this case was not as simple as a nap or a snack. How would one replenish the energy of a beast with the same output as a fleet of trucks? Certainly it’d require a feast.

The urstone raised its head, taking in scents from all directions. From straight ahead the winds carried in the smells of a village, various pastries and prepared meals enticing the wild creature, though the sheep-like civilians that inhabited it sounded like a headache not worth their nutritional value. But slightly to the east of there, the smell of literal sheep tickled the bears nose. There was only a single human there, a lone shepherd: the perfect meal.

That would be its next destination. Saliva flung from the beasts starving maw as it charged out of its forest home and into the lands of Forentvilles, making a beeline for the livestock. Previously it had been a passive creature, content to stay in its den, but if humans dared to take that peace away from her, then she would claim that same liberty.

Gen
Makuini, July 2nd. Vanguard HQ

Huh?

Gen woke up like Matthew McConaughey in the 1990s: dazed and confused. Unfortunately for the boy though, that’s where the similarities ended. Rather than oozing swagger and in the presence of a beautiful lady visitor, Gen was simply filled with bewilderment to have any company at all even if it came from outside his bedroom through a firm knock on his door.

Throughout his years sharing a single room dorm with his entire family to his time living alone in his cave, the boy had never once been considered important enough for anyone to intentionally wake up. His vision still blurry and dripping with sweat from his usual nightmare, the boy slowly rose from his cot and stumbled to the door.

He opened it far too casually and immediately regretted doing so. His visitor was a girl, and not just any girl, a pretty one dressed. Gen was stunned and immediately began to feel self conscious. While she was a picture of a formal and dignified vanguard soldier, Gen stood opposite of her with messy hair and an exposed torso, looking entirely unfit to serve with his lacking bulk of muscle mass and ribs that his skin clung tightly to from years of malnourishment.

His throat closed up, and in addition to the usual dryness that plagued his mouth in the morning, all he could choke out was a single word in a raspy voice.

“H-hi.”

Last edited:

=Nightshade=

Forentvilles, July 3rd
Faven

A mile or two northward from where the urstone approached a shepherd’s abode, a jaunty, invigorating tune borne on violin strings filtered through the streets of a slum, the bright sound out of place in the dingy clearing it was played in. And yet, a small crowd had gathered around the musician, a blond girl with a metallic shimmer atop her right shoulder. Faven grinned as her bow slid across the strings with speed and grace alike, her left hand on the neck of the violin forming complex patterns. She was balanced precariously on top of the “town square”’s (though it couldn’t really be called that) fountain, a structure that hadn’t spit water for years, only harbored breeding insects in the muck along the bottom.

Faven’s glow pulsed in time with the rhythm, stray strands of hair slipping from her braid. The crowd clapped along with the beat of the glow, and she shouted encouragements at the crowd. Suddenly, Faven’s tune slowed, holding a single note for a long time. The sweet, sad sound pierced the crowd, her glow shimmering in a slight change of temperature. Warm white became nearly blue, the crowd’s timekeeping claps falling off in confusion as the note held, then tapered off, and more notes rose to take its place. The mood had gone from energetic to melancholy in a matter of seconds. The tonic hit then, seeping into the dominant to craft a hopeful ending to the piece. Faven gave a ten-second riff at the end, as a thank-you to the crowd for having their emotions tampered with for a few minutes.

As the crowd began to disperse, Faven counted the money they’d left in her case. Part of me wants to ask to buy another motorcycle off that gang with this… but Frankie would kill me. Well, assuming the gang didn’t kill me first. She slipped the money into her coin pouch, and swatted at a fly that had come to circle above her head like a slum-style halo. Faven stood and brushed herself off, slinging the violin case over her shoulder, and began to head towards the scrap yards.

A shadow blocked her way, and she looked up into the face of a man twice her size, very graphic tattoos crisscrossing the side of his shaved head and massive biceps. Her first thought was oh shit, her second, wait, he doesn’t have the gang markings— I’ll be fine, and the third, his biceps are the size of watermelons who am I kidding.

“Hey,” the man rumbled. “That was a nice song you played there, little lady.” Faven blinked, more than a little confused. Now’s when he threatens me for the money… right? “How’d you get that little glowy-thing around you, eh?”

Wow, not “why don’t ya hand that money over so I don’t bash your face in?” Not asking that is almost gentlemanly in this place. Still, though. Can’t tell him some radioactive milk or some shit got in my veins and turned into a rock that made me glow. Doesn’t seem too bright though. Make something up, Faven. Subconsciously, her hand reached for her chest as if to hide the core, though it could have been misinterpreted as a hand over her heart. “My mother was very religious, and her patron saint was the god of glowworms. She prayed for the god to bless her child, so now I can glow.”

It was the most ridiculous thing Faven had ever said, but the musclehead seemed to buy it.

“Them glowworms must be pretty powerful then, ain’t they?” he grunted cheerfully. Faven nodded slowly. “Alrighty-o, I’ll let’cha be on your way, little glowworm-lady.”

Faven watched the orc of a man trundle on off to God-knew-where, feeling relieved, more than a little confused, and greatly amused. I’m a glowworm now. That’s a first. The dumbest lie she had ever come up with, and yet it had the greatest result. She shook her head, laughing softly, as she slid into a back alley to take a shortcut to the scrapyards towards the south. With any luck, Faven could pay off other scavengers for parts she needed with the money she’d earned. She hefted her violin higher on her back as she walked on.

The northern border of Selva and Forentsville, July 3rd

Kyra had been traveling across the grueling distance of the northern border and the Selvan capital together with the troop that she'd been assigned to go with. The rest of the group was similarly aged young women who were set to graduate from the military schooling soon. As a matter in fact they were set to officially join the military ranks if they returned back alive. They'd been briefed on the situation enough to be aware of what they were going to face. A beast from the jungle who had set off on a rampage and had effectively destroyed the border watch post. Their mission was to deal with the creature and return. Seeing that trying to recover a border post was effectively a menial task, Selva's nature held up any intruders from entering quite effectively. They were simply sent there to either die or to return victorious.

The conditions were simple enough. One might think it was extreme, but a trial like this would be well expected for the possible warriors-to-be as they had been training for many years for this moment. Just that this time there would be no second chances.

The troop had been sent out as quickly as possible so they could travel as far north as the daylight would allow them. If they were efficient with their travel, they would make it to the border on the second day. Pursuing their destination during the daylight, resting as well as keeping watch for any dangers during the hours of the night. There were no further complications to note, other than to avoid the dangers of the jungle. As they'd planned, the small group of women had made it to the border post and what greeted them was a truly awful sight, but the beast was nowhere to be seen. A horrific sight of a massacre left to rot in the humid tempers of the jungle was neither pleasant for the eyes or the nose, but Kyra and the others had to push through. Pillars of crystals adorned the scene of the slaughter, the spilled blood paling in comparison to the deep Crimson red of the gem structures. If that didn't already give it away then the crystals paired with the level of destruction clearly pointed to the warriors that they were going to face an urstone. A fierce beast of the jungle, but it was their objective to eliminate it.

The troop was on high alert, as they cautiously followed the creature's trail, leading them closer and closer over to the edge of the jungle and the neighboring faction. Two of the women were a bit unsure if they should cross the border. Why would the beast leave the jungle and if it did, would it be their duty to slay it if it was rampaging in another nation? Kyra listened to them chat, but she knew the objective. She would hold on to the orders given and execute them. Now more motivated than ever, not just because they were sent on this test of prowess by the empress herself, but they were to prove themselves worthy of all the effort and training they went through in hopes of one day becoming a part of Selva's military force. Kyra continued to traverse forward at the head of their formation, both because she seemed most determined to go through with the mission even if it were to be resolved in a foreign nation, in addition to her gift that effectively made her a human meat shield. She willingly took on this role since it would give them, and thus her, a better chance of completing their objective.

Aya
Makuini, July 2nd. Vanguard HQ.

She wasn't expecting anything and yet she still managed to be disappointed. But what could she do? Scold him? Punish him? It wasn't worth it, plus he seemed clueless of his actions. It was Aya's job to get him in line now, so she could at least teach him before punishing him.

"Yes ma'am." She replied softly. "I'm your captain, you will address me properly." She looked at him from head to toe and shook her head. "You're uniform is unacceptable. I expect you to be fully dress and in my office. We have a mission." She was about to leave, having already spoken more then she liked to, but stopped halfways and turned back towards Gen. "My name is Aya Ali, you can call me Captain Ali." She turned around and walked away.

On her way to her office, she could only worry. The mission was complicated enough and having to babysit someone new made it more difficult. Why couldn't she get a desk job? It was so much organized and neater. She sighed loudly, stepping into her small office.

The room was adjusted in perfect coordination. The window was set up to allow just the right amount of sunlight, the walls made a perfect square and the door was perfectly centered. Her desk was in front of the window, adjusted to receive the right amount of light in all it's surface. Everything on it was perfect perpendicular to everything else, pens, notebooks, books and other office supplies. Here were two book shelves on the side walls, the books organized in alphabetical order and both shelves had the exact amount of books. Even the dark blue carpet was perfectly in the center.

She took a sit and grabbed a black pen, where she started taking notes of her first impression on Gen. She peeked at the open door, expecting him to arrive in any second.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Estelle - Exignis Empire, July 1st (Southern Military Base)

Estelle remained silent as the Knight spoke. This was in part due to the fact that she thought it better to speak as little as possible, and partially due to the fact that she was far more concerned with concealing her internal panic.

Of course, combat was to be expected - but on her first day? Of all of the possible situations she'd considered on the way here, she hadn't considered this one. (Looking back, that was a severe lapse in her thought process.) She had scarcely any time to prepare, no time to train-

Before she knew it, the Knight was gone, and she was alone once more.

The breath she hadn't known she'd been holding was released at once in an exhale, as she allowed herself to relax ever so slightly. Her head came to rest in her hand as she contemplated, her fingertips brushing over the gemstone embedded into her forehead.

Was this some sort of sick joke? It was clear as day to anyone that knew her at all that she was absolutely not cut out for this. Did the leaders want her dead?

She promptly halted that train of thought. Of course they didn't want her dead, what was she thinking?

Rising from her seat, she turned to leave the room and find a place to rest.

--

Thankfully, she stumbled upon a room relatively quickly. She was grateful for that - if she was being thrown into combat tomorrow, then every second of preparation was precious.

Sitting on the bed, she began to consider her plan for the next day. She wasn't completely incapable of holding her own by any means - she knew her way around simple weapons, and was more than capable of using them. However, her skills were barely above average, and any experienced combatant would overpower her with little trouble. And that was only if she was provided a weapon to use - if she were put in hand-to-hand combat, she was royally screwed.

This meant that her only way to win a duel was through agility, wit, and her core ability. Despite her physical strength being somewhat lacking, she was quite proficient in speed and dexterity. Though winning via sheer force was unlikely, she could potentially prevail if she could play the long game and exhaust her opponent.

Unfortunately, due to how little she knew about the trial, she didn't have much to go off of for planning. This bothered her greatly - situations that she couldn't meticulously plan for often caused her a great deal of stress, which would undoubtedly negatively impact her performance.

Oh, well. Nothing she could do about it now.

Sighing, she laid down to rest. Despite her nerves, resting her body and mind was an absolute necessity if she wanted any chance tomorrow.

------

DevVoid

Zeryth - Border of Florentvilles, July 3rd
Though he overlooked many heads during his daily people-watching tendencies, Zeryth remained hidden in a bush to listen in on the tune of a violin. He wasn't one to ever get to hear.. well, any kind of music all that much, so, even though the musician was likely unaware of his existence, he still quietly appreciated their playing.

And so did Dorf, his boar, who had gotten bored from sunning and caught up with his master. The two remained hidden in the shadows, appreciating the tunes and as the song quieted down, the two made their exits, the music having made them forget to keep cover and causing the bushes and plants to rustle in their path as they headed through all the leafage back on to their hut, unaware of the uninvited visitors that were soon to arrive there as well..

Last edited:
Gen

“Actually I’d go by ‘sir’ if anything, but you can just call me Gen.” He joked in response to her odd choice of first words. Feeling proud of his wordplay, a small grin tugged on the edges of his lips; however, it was unable to progress any further than a meek smirk as she sternly continued her introduction.

“Sounds good… I mean, Yes ma’am.” He awkwardly chuckled and quickly shut the door behind her. Gen wasn’t sure what he’d been expecting after the strange characters he met yesterday, but he certainly wasn’t expecting someone so… normal.

“What was up with that?” He mumbled to himself as he went about his morning routine, starting with brushing his teeth.

I mean yeah, she’s a cute girl but she seems to be quite enamored with that stick up her ass. He thought as he entered the shower, the steaming water providing a comforting wake up.

But I guess that’s better that she’s serious. I’ll learn the ropes faster and be on track for a promotion. Gen toweled himself off and took a final look in the mirror after dressing into his uniform. The scars of his passed buried beneath the vanguard’s stork emblem. As foreign as it felt, this was the new him. Not a weak child without help but a dutiful soldier, and he would never go back to the life he lived before.

He made his way down the halls to Aya’s office, already a bit faster than he had yesterday as a sense of familiarity began to bud. Taking one last chance to straighten himself off, Gen ran a hand through his hair and pulled down on his jacket to get rid of any wrinkles.

“Hello Captain.” The boy spoke formerly, learning from his interaction earlier that she was not one who would appreciate anything else. “I apologize for the mishap this morning, it won’t happen again.”

Aya Ali

"Ok." She replied, putting her pen down, making sure it was aligned with the notebook, before looking up at Gen. "I'll get straight to the point. "We're being sent to Ramilahr." She stood up, hands behind her back as she look at Gen in the eye. "The obvious reason is because we look like most of their population and the other is because, well, we used to live there some time ago. I was told you have good potential and you were the best option for the job..." She paused, her voice becoming more stern as her eyes glared at her new crew member. "...I expect you to live up to that stander."

She stepped to side of her desk and walked towards the door, walking past Gen without looking at him and shutting the door close. She sighed loudly, letting her shoulders drop. She made her way back to her desk, opened a drawer and pulled out two chocolate bars. She tossed one to Gen and sat back down, leaning back on her chair before taking a bite out of her snack.

"Sorry, I got a big headache. It's my first day on the job, I mean, as a captain and I'm trying to keep up authority, but it's really tiring. It's nothing personal, I just need to do my job." She leaned forward, gesturing for Gen to take a sit. "I'm tired of talking, tell me about yourself. We got some time before we leave."

Zeus
Binazuma, July 1st

With a flash of blue lightning and a gust of wind, suddenly Aella was no longer alone on her rooftop.

“Have you had your fun?” A man dressed in silver armor asked as he took a seat next to her. It was Zeus, the second in command of Binazuma’s Military and the most feared of their soldiers. He embodied the pinnacle of what the country stood for, unwavering resolve, keen intellect, and extreme prowess in battle. He was the only person in the nation blessed with a brontea core, or at least he used to be.

“I’ve put it off for awhile cause your hair reminds me of my little sister, but the five bosses voted I should kill you. You’re already a threat just cause of those gems on your hands, but considering the fact that you’ve been here for two years and we still don’t know what they do… well let’s just say those know-it-alls would rather cut out any extraneous variables rather than leave an unknown.” He rested a hand on his blade as if he were considering carrying out the execution. “I disagreed. I don’t find you threatening in the slightest, that’s my issue. Killing you would be like cracking an egg before it had a chance to hatch, we could be sitting on a gold mine and if you turn out to be rotten I’ll just dispose of you later.”

He took his hand off the sword and leaned back, losing his perfect posture for a position a bit more approachable. “So I guess you’re in what you’d call a no win situation. You can tell me to fuck off and I’ll give you a quick and painless death while you soak in this pretty view or you can join my division where you’ll probably die in a much worse way. And if you decide to join, if you become too much of a threat the bosses will make me kill you and if you’re too boring I’ll kill you myself. I guess it’s all just a stall until you die one way or the other, so what’ll it be? You feeling ready to go?”

Gen
July 2nd, Makuini. Vanguard HQ

What? Ramilahr?! The word sent shivers down his spine. He had finally rebounded from the traumas of his past and was all set to start a new life, but one day into it and his first mission was to go back? No… that couldn’t be right.

His body went on autopilot as he dealt with the shock, echoes of past sorrows stunning his brain. He robotically caught the chocolate bar and unwrapped it only to be devoid of flavor when he bit into it.

“Why?” Was the only thing he could choke out as he sat down across from here. He could only assume she had undergone similar trauma if she was from there as well, how could she be so casual about returning? “Why do we have to go back?”

Kyra - Border between Selva and Forentsvilles, July 3rd

As Kyra led the group out of the familiar jungle towards the foreign grasslands, two of the group still continued to quietly discuss the peculiarity of their mission. Usually urstones are quite passive, not bothering to harm anyone else as long as you don't go out of your way to threaten or to mistreat the creature. Kyra tried her best to tune out the chatter and focus her efforts onto tracking the ravaging best, following the track left behind by it. However she did agree that it was odd that the urstone had seemingly wandered off quite far away from its home.

It didn't take long for the group of women to get out of the jungle and now saw an open grassland in front of them, with a fence accommodated with thorny vines for good measure. However, it didn't seem to be enough to keep urstone out as there was a clear gaping hole where the beast presumably barged through. The group hesitated to move forward for the second as the creature they've been looking for was in their line of sight. Yet another massacre in the making, but this time the bear-like beast stopped to snack on some of the sheep that had been pasturing in the field.

The ladies gave a glance towards each other and a nod, as if to reassure each other. They were confident that they could take on urstone and return home victorious. Kyra simply gave a cold nod. The other women didn't seem to be bothered by Kyra's lack of enthusiasm since she had acquired a reputation among the training grounds of only caring for the accomplishment of the task given to her. After this little morality boost of sorts the women simply charged at the beast, using the opening it had created in the fence to strike the urstone.

The silence, only the quick footsteps of the to-be-soldiers rustling through the grass and the bear feasting on an unfortunate lamb impaled by a crystal, did it turn to cries of a fierce fight. Urstone was quick to react, turning its attention to the women charging an attack towards its way and with ferocity in its eyes it begun to unleash its rage once again. As the group charged, Kyra twisted the end of her quarterstaff and the mechanism activated itself to extend it to become a whip.

Immediately things didn't start off too well. Urstone retaliated with an attack of its own as soon incredibly sharp crimson crystals pierced the ground beneath them. One of the trainees unfortunately took a step into the wrong direction while dodging and was swiftly impaled by a rising crystal spike. Such was the way of a real battlefield. No mercy in either side of the fight. One mistake, be it misfortune or incompetence - can very well be ones demise.

Aya Ali

Aya analyzed the expressions given by Gen. She wasn't sure exactly why, but it was obvious going back was something he had not planned to do anytime. Now it was up to her to try and give confidence to the new recruit, being she was the captain. She took one last bite of her chocolate and took her time chewing it, not rushing to reply. After a few moments, she threw the empty wrapper away on a small trash can on the side of her desk, which was filled with all sorts of former sugary sweets, and then stood up, taking her captain persona back.

"We need to rescue an informer we have inside. As you can see, we are the only ones who can blend in without any issues." She walked over to Gen and looked up at his eyes. "Is this going to be an issue?"

Gen

Rescue? If someone got caught what chance do I have?

Gen’s fists clenched and his fingers dug into his legs. That place… it was hell! How could anyone possibly expect him to willingly go back? Nobody should ever have to go somewhere like that.

Oh… that’s right. The tension slipped from his body as he accidentally talked himself into his solution. Nobody should have to go somewhere like that. And yet, somebody had. Four years ago the founder of the very organization he was now a part of had willingly entered that hell and rescued him as a result. He had once been a rescue mission, and now it was his turn to rescue someone who had risked everything for the sake of kids like him. He could not selfishly allow himself to be fearful when it was his chance to repay his debt.

The shock faded from his eyes and he met Aya’s gaze with newfound resolve. “Of course not.” He smirked, replacing nerves with confidence, “I’m just a bit worried for them. It’s finally my chance to get revenge, I don’t know if I’ll be able to hold back.”

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Aella - Binazuma, July 1st

The thing with this place was that things were always changing. Really, you could be chilling out on top of a building one moment and finding out that the government wants you dead the next. Pretty crazy.

Ah, wait. That wasn't a hypothetical.

Even for her, that was a lot of information to take in at once. The dude had appeared next to her with little to no warning and promptly insulted her, told her that his bosses wanted her head, and asked her how she wanted to die without missing a beat.

Should she be scared right now? She should probably be scared right now. Or maybe insulted? She was definitely a threat! Everyone should totally be scared of her powers. Of course, said powers were doing fuck all right now, but that was just a tiny detail. The nerve of this guy-

Oh, right. Imminent death. That was probably the highest thing on her list of priorities at the moment.

A few seconds of silence passed as she failed to come up with a coherent response, before she finally spoke.

"Uh. Shit."

She gave an uncharacteristically awkward laugh for someone who had just been threatened with death by the most dangerous person in the nation. There was silence for a few seconds again.

Finally, she brought her legs up from where they were hanging over the edge of the rooftop, turning to face Zeus. "So. What you're saying is. Either I die, or I die but it's more fun." She seemed to get distracted pondering that comment for a moment. "Would dying horribly be more fun? I don't know, I've never died. I guess that one's kinda obvious. On second thought, maybe that would be worse. But it'd be less boring, maybe?"

As she finished speaking, her eyes darted up as she remembered where she was. "Oh, right. Sorry. My internal monologue tends to be more external, y'know?" A pause. "Nevermind me. So, uh.. yeah. Given the choice between dying now or dying later... I'd have to go with the second option. If you get what I mean."

=Nightshade=

Forentvilles, July 2nd
Faven

As Faven emerged from the alley, a rustling sound from nearby bushes caused her to snap her head around, hand subconsciously going to the handgun Frankie had given her the day before. Am I being paranoid? It was probably just the wind… but there was no wind. The summer air was humid and close, and a breeze would have been welcome, making it all the more obvious that one had not come along. The rustling sounds were growing fainter, though. Whatever had been there would be gone soon. And I still need to make a run to the scrapyards…

But hey, it wasn’t completely out of her way; surely Faven could follow the source of the noise, then take a detour to the scraps down that way. Maybe it would even turn out for the better, and the lesser-visited scrapyard would have some more unique discarded tech. That’s it, she decided on a whim, I’m going. She promptly broke into a jog towards the stretch of woods, leaped through the bushes… and just as promptly landed face-down in a briar patch.

“Ow,” Faven muttered to herself as she picked herself up. “Note to self— maybe actually watch where you’re going.” She picked thorns and leaves out of her already-messy braid and made sure nothing had gotten between her shoulder plates. Much more carefully this time, the girl picked her way through the trees. She quickly lost the trail of rustling sounds, but followed in their general direction, changing direction only if she caught a footprint in the mud or broken low-hanging tree branches. As far as she could tell from amid close tree trunks and reaching branches, there seemed to be a (rather loud) clearing up ahead…

Aya Ali

"Good." Aya squinted her eyes as she watched Gen get ahold of himself. "Now strip."

She took a step back and then turned around towards her desk, where she sat down and opened a bottom drawer, she began looking through it, pulling out some items that weren't visible due to her desk covering them up. She looked back at him again, as if waiting for him to follow the orders she had just given him. She finally placed some clothing on the surface of her desk.

"Put these on, we're leaving. We will get a ride towards the boarder of Lunaria, from there we're on our own." She set aside the clothing meant for him and the ones for her. "We would have more time to get ready, but you decided to sleep in on your first day." She stood up, the sound of the drawer slamming shut while she looked through her clothes. "Get dressed, hurry up."

The clothes began to float around her, covering her up as she removed her jacket and the shirt underneath. The uniform and shirt now floated around while she put on her new outfit. It was a simple white loose blouse with long sleeves and a long black skirt. While Gen got a dark brown outfit.

"Ready?"

DevVoid

Zeryth, July 3rd
The shepherd was not the one to pick it up first by scent, but his steed. The ginormous boar raised its snout as it picked up on the scent similar to that of a bear, coming straight from.. home? Dorf grunted enraged, now on guard. Zeryth immediately knew what his pet was getting mad from, picking up on distant sounds of screaming and roaring, both ursine and human in nature. Without hesitation, he leapt atop the boar's saddle, his spear tightly gripped in one hand.

As the two ran off and made it into the clearing, the source of the sounds (and smells) were made clear - a fight broke out right in his sheep's fencing, some kind of bear with crystals on its back, fending off.. no.. Zeryth could recognize these creatures anywhere. Those weren't people. Those things were Selvians. Great, so now they know where he lives.. well, that leaves him with two options. Retreat and leave them unaware that this is his hideout and just live elsewhere.. or charge right in and leave neither member of both parties left alive long enough to leak information or leave evidence pointing to his whereabouts. And with this internal rage already manifesting inside him from the sheer sight of seeing these creatures, invading his home nonetheless.. he sure as hell wasn't planning on fleeing.

Pointing his spear forwards, he commanded Dorf to charge in with a war cry at the intruders, giving complete disregard for the element of surprise and planning to break right on through the gate of the fenced area, impale the thing on his many frontal horns and push it onto its back. Meanwhile, Zeryth now tightly gripped his spear even more, his third eye flaring up with its ominous violet, almost ethereal flames as it brought back up, casting up allies in the forms of nightmares taken straight from the minds of those around him, which would also end up joining his crusade against the invaders as their master left them three simple words to follow:

" LEAVE NO PRISONERS! "

( I'll leave you two to decide how the summoned monsters look like, seeing how they'd also be NPCs, @IDKWhatUserNameToDo @=Nightshade= . )

=Nightshade=

Faven followed the commotion, eyebrows drawing together and picking up speed in anticipation. She halted suddenly at the edge of the woods, looking out into a clearing that held a house with a sheep pasture that would have been charming had there not been sheep carcasses strewn about, grass watered with their blood. A massive crystalline bearlike creatures stood in the middle of the scene, easily fending off three warrior women. A boarlike creature burst through the treeline to Faven’s left, closely followed by a tall, unkempt man wielding a spear with a violet stone in his forehead. Faven’s eyes widened as it glowed with a dark presence— she knew what that was, what it had to be, the shimmering lump on her own chest pulsing with energy.

A Brontea core.

Leave no prisoners? What a war cry, Faven thought wryly, peering through the bushes. What felt like a cold wind on the inside of her skull blew by her, and she shivered— then suddenly, there was no cold at all. In fact, the battle no longer seemed to be a man-vs-beast-vs-warrior-amazonian-females, but a man-plus-a-ton-of-nightmare-creatures-vs-all-previously-mentioned.

Faven froze in fear as a wave of dry heat washed over her; one of the nightmare creatures was a bipedal, almost humanoid-shaped, pillar of fire. Her mind was consumed by flames of the past, her glow fading to a sickly greenish hue of terror. Faven swallowed, hard, unwilling to leave her sanctuary of hiding-in-bush-no-jutsu but consciously aware of wood planks flaming, snapping, crackling under the sizzling energy of the fire, crashing down on her weak, only human body… the skin around her metal shoulder plates twinged in memory. Trees were just as flammable as her old house, after all.

The overwhelming desire to run away, away from the unnaturally strong women, away from the crazed bear, away from the nightmare-grabbing man and his boar companion, and most of all, away from the flames battled with an intense feeling of obligation to help. I’m the only person here, seeing this, Faven argued with herself. I have to do something. Whether that something is running up to Ursa-fucking-Major and becoming a human flash grenade or running the hell away and annoying that gang into chasing me here remains to be seen. Or just run away and not do anything. Like a coward. Yeah, right, Faven, you’re a coward. Uh-huh. In your dreams, girl. That flash grenade idea is starting to look like my best bet, honestly…

As she tried to convince herself one way or another, her glow’s temperature grew warmer, still mostly hidden in the bushes, but somewhat visible from the outside. It still retained a greenish hint, telltale of her fear, but Faven couldn’t bring herself to run away. Not yet.

(OOC: idek what im doing anymore hope this was a halfway decent post lol)

Kyra - Border between Selva and Forentsvilles - July 3rd

The Selvians' would've liked to keep this matter to themselves, but looked like the commotions of battle attracted a local. A man. Well, fortunately they had something else they needed to prioritize as the raging Urstone continued to trash about. Something that was more unfortunate for the warriors was that the shepherd proved himself to have more up his sleeve as different beings began to manifest around him as an eerie glow emanated from his Forehead. Kyra easily recognized that he was another Brontea user.

These entities that formed around the Shepard varied widely. There were a few humanoid shaped things one consisted of fire, another of dirt and grime and it coughed violently, as if sick, one was simply made out of insects and critters, specifically small ones. Another one was actually a group, seemingly humans, but they were faceless. Two of them were carrying scimitars while one looked to be equipped with different trapping materials. They only emanated sounds of shouting commands while something sounding like a high-pitched Urstone could be heard crying slightly off in the distance. The bear-like beast immediately froze and turned its attention to them. The Frozen shock was quickly melted away as the Urstone's rage burned brighter than ever.

A formless blob approached Kyra, but it quickly took the form of a woman, one that the Selvan could recognize from the rough features and the voice coming from it, "I expected better from you," it said as if ashamed. The ooze had taken the form of Kyra's mentor figure. The young warrior tried her best to ignore the words of disappointment that were being thrown at her and keep focus on their true target. Things complicated themselves quickly as the different manifestations attacked. The two other Selvan's were clearly panicked. It wasn't to say that Kyra wasn't handling the situation that much better. She tried to keep herself calm and rational, swinging her whip at the thing. The method of attack didn't affect it at all with the whip simply going through it, "Is that all? I thought I trained you better,".

| Korutesu |

Previously NotAPokemonRanger
Samuel Matthews - Makuini, Vanguard HQ - July 2

Sam was walking towards the room where Gen and Aya were to check on them, and if they needed anything. It was just something Sam liked to do, and really didn't mean anything. He just liked helping out when he could. He knocked on the door on the room they were in, then opening it and see they were talking about their current mission.

"Hey, Uh.. Sorry if i'm interrupting anything, heh... Just wanted to check if any of you needed anything?"

He really didn't want to interrupt either of them, plus one of their Vanguard soldiers were missing there. Sam wished he could come, though Zero didn't allow him, and it was a mission only for Aya and Gen alone, since they were from Ramilahr. Though it was only Sam's on assumption, since Zero didn't really disclose much information about their mission. He just knew that the mission only included Gen and Aya and nobody else.

DevVoid

Zeryth
With his group of monsters risen, Dorf charged head on toward the giant Urstone mother, aiming to both shove it with a mighty push down onto the ground and impale its stomach and sides with his tusks on impact. Zeryth himself had gotten up from the saddle and now stood where he was, spear aimed at the beast as he stood ready to jump off at the right moment and attempt to pierce his spear through the chest of the Urstone, planning on utilizing both the velocity from Dorf's charging speed and the momentum of his planned jump to give his spear just that extra oomph it likely needed to even slice open a wound through the bear's thick skin, never mind pierce it. Neither gave a care to the Selvians at the moment, seeing how their nightmare allies were engaging with them already.