• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

termite's library

just an archive of stuff i've written ! will contain dark themes and swearing .

feel free to voice your opinions on these, whether it be criticism, praise, or both! i love hearing what people have to say about my writing, and it makes me happy to know people even read it.

Last edited:
kicking this off with a writing of my god oc, da guanyu. he's the god of friendship, which is ironic, because he isn't too friendly. he likes to murder bad people, and this writing is a letter to ryouken athens, who is essentially satan in this universe. hope you enjoy !! :-)

March 26, 2008

I killed a man today.

Today, I killed a man.

For weeks on end, I watched over him. I saw every move he made. Every animal he hurt, every helpless creature he killed. I saw all of it. I protected him, I have been since January.

I paid him a visit today. It was quite late, it seemed he was already asleep. I mentioned before that I watched him and protected him, and that was all leading up to this moment. I wanted to pay the man a visit myself.

First I saw the animals. Poor and helpless creatures. Most were very clearly mistreated. I helped them the best I could, but they weren’t my main priority. All I could do was call someone after I was done paying my friend a visit.

When I walked into his room, I was greeted by the world’s worst, most vile stench. It reeked like absolute shit. His room was wrecked. I heard trash clunk between my feet louder and louder the closer I got to the guy’s bed.

I think that woke him up. He opened his eyes, and he looked super confused. I said to him, “This is just a dream. Go back to sleep, David.” Sure he thought he was insane, but it worked.

And, of course, he believed it. How often do you see a giant goat hovering over you? He seemed to be on something, so he probably didn’t think anything was abnormal there. But we both know I was lying. The moment he went back to sleep, I bludgeoned him so hard that he didn’t even have time to wake up and react. That was it. His brains splattered across the room and he was out cold.

So I called animal control than got the fuck out of there. And like that, the God of Friendship claims another life.

May Araki bless your soul with mercy, Mr. Athens, for you have another tainted soul set to live on your grounds, and as long as I live, I will make sure anyone who hurts children, animals, or the innocent, will end up atoning for their sins for as long as their soul exists.

Best of luck, Da Guanyu

Last edited by a moderator:
short writing between ryouken and cliodhna evans (short for evanette), who is the god of angels in this universe. ryouken is basically her non bio uncle. this is also one of the last writings i made where i indent, so take of that what you will lol.
"I have a question for you, Ryouken." Clío said, placing down her chess piece, jumping Ryouken's pawn. "Go ahead, neice. You can ask me anything." Ryouken replied, taking his move.

"Do you really think mortals deserve to die based on their beliefs? Should a speciest mortal die due to their prejudice?"

"Well, yes, I do. Why should I feel bad about the eradication of someone who tried to do the exact same thing to my kind?" Ryouken stared at his pieces, pondering his next move. "The loss of one horrible life could save hundreds of others, you know."

Ryouken moved his final chess piece, and than began to speak.

"Checkmate, by the way."

more guanyu shit ft damerae, the god of love who's last name i forgot. i wrote this on my notes app at like 3 am in the middle of august, so it isn't the best. i wish i did some more showing not telling at the end because damerae and guanyu only have a hinted mutual crush, but oh well.
"...Da Guanyu? Are you here?"

"Yes ma'am, thank you."

"It's no problem, Mr. Guanyu. Good luck out there."

Guanyu sighed, opening the door, finally earning the reward of the fresh outside air. He'd been by himself for so long that breathing in air was the most exciting thing he could have ever felt.

But Guanyu had other matters to attend to. He knew he couldn't spend all day sniffing the air, so he stood against the wall of the facility in which he grew to loathe, taking out a box of cigarettes in his pocket, beginning to puff on one after removing it from the box.

"Da."

The company was here.

"Hello, Damerae. How's life been for you?"

"The same, life hasn't gotten any more exciting." Damerae shrugged. "Hideaki's been out for most the time. Athens has been absent as usual. Evanette is doing nothing but rub in how great she is, as always. And, Araki seems more concerned with Hideaki's brother than anything. He can't get that kid in control, I think he's tired of it."

"I see I haven't missed much, than. Anyone missed me?"

"Evanette asked about you once or twice, but I think she keeps concern up just for her image. I doubt she actually cares."

"Would you not be able to tell if she's concerned or not? You're supposed to be able to know this, Damerae."

"It feels quite inaproppriate to use my powers on another immortal. Immortals are meant to use their powers on mortals only, I believe."

"Maybe if Araki could actually come to a conclusion on these things, less bullshit would happen in this world. I'm an absolutely powerless god with how horrific my mental state is."

"Maybe we should talk to Araki directly about this. I suppose the creator would know how to customize his own creation."

"How smart. I'd give you a kiss for that if I could, but I don't think that's applicable here. Sure. Let's do it."

this writing probably has to be one of my favorites that i have ever written. it revolves around mika hideaki, the god of destruction, and his boyfriend, hisaaki asahiko. mika and hisaaki have a forbidden love, since non mortals aren't allowed to date mortals at this point in the lore. this writing was based on world's end dancehall by wowaka (rip), and i even stuck in some lyrics from the song. this writing is by far one of my best, even if it does have some issues in retrospect, so i hope you enjoy it!
“Why’d you tell him, Hideaki?”

The young boy’s voice cried out in disdain. It was shaky, Mika could barely stomach it. He knew the rules, he knew they were easy to follow. They all followed it. Clíodhna did it, Elanis did it, Ryouken did it, hell, he knew even Ryoto would do it. But he couldn’t follow it. Araki’s one huge rule.

“Do not date any mortals. You are a god, a mortal has no place in a god’s world.”

A simple rule. One that Mika couldn’t follow. He kept it from everyone, even his own brother was unaware. But of course, Clío was the one to find out., She was the one to report it. “An angel’s intuition is never incorrect.”, it’s what she always said. And she was right. Mika never told her, but she was smart enough to pick up clues. That ended them here, a roof in which Mika and his partner Hisaaki were spending their last days.

“I’m truly sorry, Asahiko. I never thought this would even be in the realm of possibili-'' Mika found it hard to even finish his sentences. There were few words the two had left to exchange, and Mika didn’t want to waste them. “I know I messed up, Hisaaki. A mortal should never cross paths with a god long enough for them to bond.” In response, Hisaaki scoffed. “It seems like a god can help love as much as a human can. Which one of you controls love? Which one of you led me to that beautiful feeling which is now causing my slaughter?”

“How peculiar. I am a god of pain and suffering, yet my compassion and love has caused you to reach your last moments. I wish Araki had just shot me in the heart instead of shooting you in your’s.” Mika sighed. “How unfortunate. I thought he’d have killed me for this, yet the god of pain and suffering takes another casualty.” He sighed, looking at his boyfriend, who had been sitting and hugging his knees next to him. Mika couldn’t imagine how painful it was for him, he had only an hour left of life, and he wanted to make sure it was the best hour of his life.

“Mika, I don’t have much time left. There’s 50 minutes left till the clock reaches zero. I don’t want to die, Mika.”

“I’m sorry, Hisaaki. But for the next 50 minutes, I am yours. Whether you’d like to sit here in silence or stand up and gaze at the undying sky, I will respect your wishes. I’d hate for the end of your world to be more tragic than it already will be.”

“...Mika…” Hisaaki stood up, looking Mika straight in his face. He slowly intertwined his fingers with that of his boyfriend’s, as he began to speak. “I would like to experience my final moments of true euphoria in these following few minutes, I want you to take my hand and guide me through this empty space, I want us to move as softly and light as the summer wind, and when my time is finally up, I want to feel just one of the petals created by our beautiful breeze.”
“What are you saying, Hisaaki?”

“...May I have this dance, Mika?”

Mika smiled, letting go of a single hand. “Of course, my dear. Let us hop and step until our world ends.” Hisaaki smiled, replying by pulling Mika close, allowing him to pull out afterwards, beginning their last waltz in their empty dancehall.

The dance was short. It was difficult to keep up grace knowing it’d be their final dance, and Hisaaki slowly grew weaker the more his legs moved in time with Mika’s. It hurt both of them, whether physically or mentally. Both couldn’t stand to see the other go, but they knew time was up. The both of them broke the laws of love, and they had a minute before their crimes would catch up to them. With the little time they had left, Mika was ready to fulfill the final wish of Hisaaki.

And so he did, gifting him the petal which he wished for, as he gently placed his lips on Hisaaki’s, holding him tightly by one arm, his fingers still intertwined with his in the other, as they finished their grand performance for an audience of stars.

“...I love you, Hisaaki. Goodbye, my dear.”
“I love you too, Mika. I hope to see you in whatever afterlife I end up in, I hope you’ll visit me there.”

Hisaaki laid his lips on his boyfriend’s cheek one more time. The final petal from his tree of life was gone, and his eyes closed slowly, leaving only the beginning of a river of tears.

“...I’ll miss you, my dear.”

that's all the god lore stuff, so here's a writing of my oc kaori meiji. this writing is ... i don't know how to explain it! but kaori being an atheistic, gender non conforming, former cult leader, who believes that anyone can be a god if they try hard enough, explains the premiss of this writing perfectly. fun fact! despite being a guy, he went by kami when he was a cult leader, called herself a goddess instead of a god, and only used she/her in that time period. i think that's interesting :-)
Screenshot_20221206_235853.jpg

more ,, kaori things ,,
“Kami, may I ask you a question?”

“Hm?” Kami turned to face the young man, annoyance painted on her face. “I’m busy right now, what is it that you want? Make it snappy, please.”

“You appear as a man, yet you present yourself with the divine femininity of a beautiful reigning empress. Just what are you, Kami?”

Kami sighed, her neutral expression souring. “Quite a pitiful question, I expected higher from a follower of mine, but I suppose I can humor it.”

“I simply do not believe in the construct of man and women of which pitiful citizens of this foggy dying rock cling onto. Not a soul on this planet is biologically a man nor a woman, but just a painting of colors which they are forced to replicate. We may be assigned to different chromosomes when we are released into this vast hell, but it does not stick us into a group. It is our job to be who we construct ourselves to be. I am no man, just as I am no woman. My name is simply Kami, and that is what I am. A practical concept of an estranged goddess whom you cling onto as you do any other human.”

“Have I made myself clear? Do not question me within your closed minded temple again.”

finally a little wip from a recent writing !! this one's a lil more mature , nothing nsfw or anything , but my recent work has definitely entered it's 16+ era while my previous work has definitely been more on the 13+ side, despite the fact my work was never made for children. you could maybe show little jimmy the previous ones, but anything i post from now on is not little jimmy approved. you have been warned ! (in the case the swearing in this is too excessive, i'll post a censored version. i believe this should be fine though!! also as i said this is a wip so ,, sorry that this isn't the finished version ! there's also like a tiny nsfw joke at the start but its nothing too bad)
“You gotta help me out here, Kaori.”

Genji sighed, his hands balled up, as he sat hunched over on his friend’s couch. He worried for his boyfriend who kept getting himself into dangerous situations, and thought that Kaori would be the best person to give him some advice.

“Why are you asking me, Kanagawa? You’re the one fucking him.”

“You’re his fucking brother, Kaori.”

Kaori sighed. “We didn’t really grow up around each other, so we’re not as close as you think. But if you really need my advice, so be it. What do you want, Kanagawa?”

“Well, I’m really worried about Meiji. He keeps getting himself into situations where he knows he’s gonna get fucked over. I’m tired of him getting hurt, so I came to you to ask if you knew how I could get him to stop.” Genji sighed. “I just want him to be okay. I love him to death.”

“I don’t have the best news for you, Kanagawa.” Kaori looked down, fixing her glasses. “He’s just like that. He’s always been getting himself into situations that hurt him, I even heard that he was thrown across the room first thing when he was born.”

“So he’s always gotten himself into danger and nobody could help him?”

“Nobody cared enough to help him, Kanagawa. No one in that house gave enough of a shit.”

“Jesus fucking christ.” Genji groaned, holding his face in his hands.

hello pokecharms , i have returned , whether you like it or not (though i can't imagine you wouldn't, because i literally just joined) , and i have come to share more writing ! these are my 2 favorite boys , genji , who was in the last wip , and meiji , his boyfriend , and my favorite oc ever since like ... 2021 lol. he's kaori's brother, the first child of his family, and also my main oc !! he's also the first oc i made out of this lot, and the 2nd oc i made in his universe! (the first was named monokibby, he was based off of monokuma because the world all these guys come from was based on danganronpa before we started to dislike danganronpa. since that whole thing was a rp and im not friends with anyone there anymore, monokibby is kind of obsolete, sadly.) enough character background, though. this writing is about genji and meiji writing their feelings for eachother down, pre them getting together. in the first image is genji's part, and in the second image is meiji's part. i hope you enjoy! :-)

image.png

image.png