• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Camp Of Stars (Discussion)

|Bread|

Previously 'Candle'
Welcome to the Camp Of Stars. Where the chosen child of each star will come together to learn of each star and it’s history. As a plus this year The Camp Of Stars will be giving a quest to those who seem fit enough to climb Kanira Mountain and find their home star’s regional sword. Once the swords are found they child will move on to battle The Beast, a horrific centaur with red hair, horns, furry brown skin and worse: The power of the bow. This year the Camp Of Stars will be set upon a large field, one that can be seen from the Stars. There will be one cabin for the two siblings or one sibling for each Star to sleep in. They will always need to wear their Star’s color or else they will be unidentifiable and kicked. We have also found that each Star will have their home star’s element as their power.

The rules before we start:
1. General Rp rules (D u h)
2. No autoing one’s character without the Oc’s owner’s full permission and a word beforehand from both the Oc’s owner and the one autoing.
3. The dodging problem. Please don’t do this, you will up to two dodges with a shield and one without.
4. If you plan on being gone for a while please tell me or else I will think you aren’t interested in the Rp and will be kicked.
5. Swearing, not super big. Remember your children and pre-teens not adults.
6. Have Fun!! : )

The Stars

Water Star, Color: Blue, Played By:

Fire Star, Color: Red, Played By:

Nature Star, Color: Green, Played By: Myself

Wind Star, Color: Light Blue, Played By: @Moxxie the ultimate imp

Light Star, Color: Yellow, Played By: @Cmeriwether

Shadow Star, Color: Black, Played By: Myself

Dust Star, Color: Brown, Played By: @Abra Kadabra Alakazam!

Ice Star, Color: White, Played By:

Rosebud Star, Color: Pink, Played By:

Electric Star, Color: Orange, Played By: @gutens

Cloud Star, Color: Light grey, Played By: @Cmeriwether

Stone Star, Color: Grey, Played By:

Physic Star, Color: Purple, Played By:

(You can add more as long as you find a color)

You can have up to three characters. If they are siblings than they can be the same or different stars.
Character Bios:

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Goal In Life:
Other:

Name: Kenzo Backfire
Star: Shadow
Appearance: Standing at 5”4 with sharp brown skin and hazel eyes; with light green flecks. He has short black hair that ruffles to cover at least his forehead. He wears a black hoodie with a white shirt and sliver chain which is usually tucked beneath his hoodie. He also has blue jeans and light grey trainers.
Personality: Kenzo is quiet yet also considered wise. He is definitely the kind to be able to slice or shop something up with you one cut; this has could’ve him to be unpredictable, quiet and intelligent.
Goal In Life: To be number one dueler under rule of the shadow Star.
Other: He can blend into the shadows.

Name: Apple Gander
Star: Nature
Appearance: Standing at 4”9 with pale cream skin and blonde hair. They have bangs that cover their blue eyes and a small pony at the back making them have a more girlier look. They also have a collection of freckles on their face. Apple wears a purple sweater and black jeans with yellow sneakers. Odd, yes they even wear green socks!
Personality: Apple is fun-loving and outgoing. They’ll protect someone no matter the cause making them care more of others rather than themself. Though mute, they seem to accomplish everything.
Goal in life: To travel the world.
Other: They really like plants.

Last edited:
Name: Iroi
Star: Electric
Appearance: 4'11", Black hair, usually pale.
Personality: Intelligent, Kind and an ambivert, but also stubborn.
Goal In Life: To learn who he truly is.
Other: He somehow never gets sunburnt, and generates electricity when he senses danger, using it to defend himself and his friends.

Name: Moxi

Star: Wind

Appearance: short white curly hair, peachy skin and a big x-shaped scar on his chest, 5 3 cm in height plus for a twelve year old he has a slightly muscular build and black eyes. He also wears fingerless gloves a sweater and shorts with black combat boots. Whenever he uses his powers he’s eyes turn into a glistening white.

Personality: Sarcastic, outgoing, friendly, energetic, cheerful and can be really blunt at times.

Goal in life: To help those who can’t help themselves.

Other: He’s able to change the atmosphere around him and can even make the air thin making it harder for people to breathe and for some reason he can eat wind.

Last edited by a moderator:

|Bread|

Previously 'Candle'
Name: Moxi

Star: Wind

Appearance: short white curly hair, peachy skin and a big x-shaped scar on his chest, 5 3 cm in height plus for a twelve year old he has a slightly muscular build and black eyes. He also wears fingerless gloves a sweater and shorts with black combat boots. Whenever he uses his powers he’s eyes turn into a glistening white.

Personality: Sarcastic, outgoing, friendly, energetic, cheerful and can be really blunt at times.

Goal in life: To help those who can’t help themselves.

Other: He’s able to change the atmosphere around him and can even make the air thin making it harder for people to breathe and for some reason he can eat wind.

Accept-e-o

Here is my profile.

Name: Abigail Freeman
Star: Dust Star
Appearance: She’s a brunette with a thin build and a roundish face. She is of average height for a 9-year-old and she wears glasses. She usually wears colorful logo shirts and denim shorts. She has a scar across her right eye and her skin is tan. When she uses her powers, her eyes glow brown, and bands of brown runes appear on her wrists.
Personality: She is a smart girl who is the brains of any operation. She is kind and wise and likes to help people. However, she is kinda nosy, and meticulous. She also suffers from minor OCD, but it's not that bad. She learned to control her OCD thanks to her 13-year-old brother, Axel Freeman who is a good brother and cares for her wellbeing. Thanks to him, she has focused her OCD on observing her powers.
Goal in Life: To make friends with everyone and discover the full potential of her powers.
Other: Her powers allow her to manipulate the earth and whip up sand constructs. She can make sandstorms, pillars of rock, whirling dust devils, and giant sand serpents, among other things. She can also throw rocks telephatically.

Name: Ashley Allison "Allie" Silver
Star: Light
Appearance: She may be rather big, standing at 5'6", an approximate weight at this time would be about 145 lbs. She has long black hair with grey eyes,
Personality: She has a more confident, bold personality, still with a slight mix of shy and fearful.
Goal In Life: Hopefully helping others who have confidence issues and Other mental problems.
Other: She has A cousin who is my next character, they are first cousins, a total of 61 across all of the kids of their grandfather.

Name: Oscar Silver
Star: Cloud
Appearance: Short black hair and grey eyes on a 4'2" frame, he may look like a small kid.
Personality: Oscar is a voice of reason from Environment, he is known to be helpful and kind.
Goal In Life: Figure out his abilities, and maybe figure out how to keep everyone in line.
Other: He is the youngest of 61 between him, his six siblings, and his cousins. Allie is one of the cousins.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Oh wow well I have to think it over, don't want to overwork myself with too many RPs during the school semester, but I am touched you'd invite me. Will let you know one way or another.