• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Charming Mafia - Round 4: Rules, Sign-ups, and Q&A

Oh, El xD

Yes, you can count me in again. I really don't care what I get, I'm just looking forward to a fun web of treachery, lies and that I'll be able to get stuck in again. Glad to see the no-drama rule is still going to be enforced~

It wouldn't be a Mafia game if it didn't have me around :3. Count me in on No.4!

Also, concerning the bus driver, does he do the same for murders as well as lynches, or can he only save people from getting lynched?

Edit: You didn't bold Shiny, so I'm afraid you're not allowed to play

Since I survived last round I don't think I'll be as lucky this time round, but I'd still like to participate because it's fun nonetheless.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Righty then. Signups end this Tuesday, the 22nd, with a view to starting sometime on or before Friday. So if you want in and you haven't already signed up, do so now!

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Technically you posted past the sign up, but you can join anyway. No problem.

Now, I'm just about to hand out roles. Expect a PM within the hour. :)

Teapot said:
Technically you posted past the sign up, but you can join anyway. No problem.

Now, I'm just about to hand out roles. Expect a PM within the hour. :)

Thanks, hopefully I'll get closer to the 'charms community and activity will be up ^-^

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Ha ha ha. That's what happens when I make promises. Sorry guys, PMs will be going out as soon as possible, but Life happened.

Edit: Okay, let's make this official. PMs will be going out Wednesday the 30th, and we'll be starting on Friday the 2nd. This time, I hope Life doesn't get in the way, and we can actually start.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Apparently phpBB doesn't flag topics if the last post has been edited. Sorry about that, thought it'd show up.

So this is a bump so you all see the dates I put in my above post several days ago. I swear this isn't my fault this time. :p