• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Charming Mafia - Round Seven: Signups, Rules, and Roles

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Sign-ups for Round Seven are now open, with a new gadget-based twist!

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Re: The Charming Mafia - Round Seven: Signups, Rules, and Ro

I'll read the new role stuff later, but for now - sign me up! :)

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader

Yes, I am so playing. Now to plan Katie's death...

Yesss I guess my suggested times in the Murder Awards can be Cycle 8 ;D And new roles and mechanics :D Also it says Round 6 at the start xD

Mr.RMA

Magearna before it was cool

Having survived the previous round, I'm not exactly willing to bet on me making it out all fine and dandy two times in a row, but, hey, this is too fun to pass up, so, I'm in.

yes, yes, yes, and yes

Also The Gadgeteer should be the Detective too. Go Go Gadgetcopter!

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator

Rileyixx said:
Also it says Round 6 at the start xD
No it doesn't. >> <<

Joshawott said:
Also when is this game starting or are we still negotiating that?
It's still entirely open to negotiation - I was thinking in a week or so, but whenever is best for everybody involved.

I was thinking as early as possible unless we end transmission mid game while the festivities are happening and resume in January. But I'm free anytime at all.

I should be free anytime as I don't see any assignments coming my way before the end of the year. I know it is a bit soon but possibly start this weekend if it is okay with you, and everyone else. If not I say around the 14th sounds like a reasonable date.

IN

If I actually manage to keep up this time~ I have no school, so here's hoping!

Ooh new blood ;D Anyway welcome to mafia, it is kinda like a drug once you play you are hooked xD

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader

Rileyixx said:
Ooh new blood ;D Anyway welcome to mafia, it is kinda like a drug once you play you are hooked xD
Assuming, you know, everyone doesn't do what they have done so many times in the past and kill the new person on the first day. :x

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football

Sir Red said:
Rileyixx said:
Assuming, you know, everyone doesn't do what they have done so many times in the past and kill the new person on the first day. :x
Let's just make the agreement now.

Nobody kills the new players on the first day~

Shiny Eevee said:
Sir Red said:
Rileyixx said:
Let's just make the agreement now.

Nobody kills the new players on the first day~
It'll happen.

It always does.

We promise not to, and we always end up doing so anyway.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator

Luckii said:
It'll happen.

It always does.

We promise not to, and we always end up doing so anyway.
As long as the reasoning for it isn't "because they're new." :p Besides, it's the ones who have played every single game you should be suspicious of. They're more likely to attempt all the subterfuge.

Well in the two games I've played. Only counting the first two days the only newbie that got killed was Josh and he was hit by Mafia not lynching :p

Well, that's okay too. It doesn't matter to me if I get killed on the first day or not, this is my "intro" one. I just want to play, see how it works, and be prepared for the next one.

Also, you could assign me the "Jester" role, and then people will want to kill me on the first day. :)

Ah cool so you planning on doing more than this one, also if you get assigned Jester I'm not killing you xD Just keep your cards close to your chest and you should be fine. I should know because the cards are so far away from my chest I get killed fairly early xD

Rileyixx said:
Well in the two games I've played. Only counting the first two days the only newbie that got killed was Josh and he was hit by Mafia not lynching :p
I'm guessing you were not playing when Savichez was the newbie.

We jumped on him like vultures to a carcass.

Atma

Formerly Karu

Showtime. Here's hoping I don't get murdered 'cause I do a silly thing like yelling for blood etc the first round :p

Nope just looked back and Sanchivez was game 2 I wasn't even a member on here then :3

Also numbers seem to pretty good so far as I count 16 and we are still missing quite a few regulars: Carmen, Sem, Tan, Rich, Belle and Chad. Though I don't see most of them coming back in time. So we could possibly be seeing two mobs this time (If we get a couple more people to join)

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football

I get the feeling Carmi, Sem, Belle, Tan, and Chad are pretty busy this time, and I'm hoping for a small game so things to get too convoluted. ^^;

Also, I'd like it if we started prolly this or next week, or at least before the year ends? |D

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator

Let's just get this over with and lynch Petey. There. Townies and Mafia win without doing a damn thing. :'D