• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Dark World: A Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Story - Suggestions Thread

Hello! I've been writing a Pokémon fanfiction based on the Mystery Dungeon series and I've decided I may need your help making it possibly better, and more diverse. So far, I have 4 chapters and 9 characters, and those four chapters are pretty tough not to relate to some anime, movies, etc., but I may need help, so I've put up a suggestion thread.

Name:
Last Name: (Yes, this is a thing in the fanfic)
Species:
Likeability:
Nature:
Home:
Role: (Protagonist/Antagonist/Minor Character) (You can also make Protagonists and Antagonists minor)
Interesting Fact:

If you want to suggest an event, you can write (or type) the details and the characters included.

Just to tell you, the Flash family (Lucid, Kerrigan, etc.) are protagonists in this fanfic, the Montmorency family (Komoden, Mesendera, etc.) are antagonists and, just a quick disclaimer, CHARACTERS ACTUALLY DIE.

That is all.

Edit: I have stopped the fanfiction, but I'm restarting and making the story a little bit slower paced, so you don't need to worry about a new antagonist trying to kill the main characters all the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
hey dean happy to help mate (please dont kill me off lol)

Name: Sora
Last Name: Dragonsbane
Species: Lucario
Introvert or Extrovert: Bit of both
Likeability: Very Likeable bro
Nature: Adament
Home: Sinnoh
Role: Protagonist
Interesting Fact: He wears a Pikachu cap!

hey dean happy to help mate (please dont kill me off lol)

Name: Sora
Last Name: Dragonsbane
Species: Lucario
Introvert or Extrovert: Bit of both
Likeability: Very Likeable bro
Nature: Adament
Home: Sinnoh
Role: Protagonist
Interesting Fact: He wears a Pikachu cap!
Nice! I think I'll get back into making the fanfiction. Yes I did get out of it.