• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Dyrocyrstal Tree - Action Adventure Pokemon RP

Link to sign-ups/discussion: https://pokecharms.com/threads/the-dyrocyrstal-tree-action-adventure-pokemon-rp.22901/#post-873963

A Monferno wearing an orange jumpsuit, with bleach white hair on his head and blue tattoos from under his shirt to his hands. Growling and muttering foul language as he is being dragged by two Rhydon Prison security guards, his ankles being dragged across the cold rock floor. The Flailing and kicking were practically useless as the Rhydon's opened the cell door and threw the fire type Pokemon into the dark cold cell. Ichiro the angry Monferno stormed up to the bars as the cell door slams shut.

"Oi! Maybe telling me why I'm in this piss hole, would be a good start!" Ichiro growled at the Prison staff. Ichiro wasn't impressed with having his tattoos visible on his arms since that usually attracts attention which is something you don't want in a place like this. He frustrating slams against the prison bars and turned around at the depressing, soul-draining cell. "This has to be related to that bloody garden," Ichiro muttered under his breath. What am I on about? It clearly is do to with that. Corrupt dittos, the load of them," Ichiro kicked the frail bed as he paced around the cramped space. Ichiro turned to the bars and leaned against it.

"How am I breaking out of this place?" Ichiro whispered to himself.

"Alright, this is going to be the time where I get this right," said Alice as she readied herself to try her new move. The Buneary ran a bit and jumped. Her feet were as cold as ice. She spun two times successfully but on the third spin, she landed while her foot was still icy and slipped, flipped over, and face planted on to the ground. "Alice are you ok!" said Castor as he ran up to the bunny girl on the ground of his backyard. "Don't worry, I'm fine," said the buneary as she lifted her face up with a few scrapes and a few bruises on her legs. "No, you're not. Look at all of your cuts," "Big bro, I'm fine, I promise I can keep going," "Let's just try again tomorrow. For now, after all of your face plants you're very dirty, go wash up." "Okaay" said Alice as she walked out of the siblings' backyard and into the house. Castor went inside and started on lunch. "Shoot, we're out of cucumbers," said Castor to himself. "Hey Alice, I'm gonna be out for a sec'. I'm gonna pick up stuff for lunch." "Alright!" she responded from the bathroom. Castor walked to the village market in search of a vegetable seller.

"Well well, wouldja look at that," said a Morgrem, on the top bunk of the shabby-looking bunk bed. Cloaked in the shadows of the corner of the cell, Ichiro didn't seem to notice him. He hopped off the bunk and headed towards the Monferno. "Looks like we got a newcomer in here. Name's Spyke." He introduced. "I have a feeling we're gonna be knowing each other for a while." Spyke put on a smug-looking smirk while extending his hand to his new cellmate.

The first thing he noticed about the Monferno was that he was wearing an orange jumpsuit. Strange, even stranger was his seemingly bleached hair and tatoos on his arms. Spyke had seen a Monferno before, but nothing like this. The hell is this guy, he thought, before dismissing his appearance. If he planned to get out, he'd need some friends, and this Monferno might be his best shot yet.

Ichiro raised an eyebrow as the dark and fairy type approached and introduced himself. Ichiro looked at the extended hand and glanced over at the bunk bed in which he didn’t realise was a bunk. If the struggle of being dragged into the cell wasn’t enough of a disturbance for him the kick of the bed would have. Ichiro ignored the extended hand and looked out of the bars again.

Hows it going, Spyke?” Ichiro said mockingly. The monferno scoffed before facing Spyke again with a grin. Ichiro then turned around and stood staring at the toilet in the corner of the room.
“funnily enough. I had a friend called Spyke. But he ended up pointing a gun at me whilst I was on the toilet.” Ichiro pondered as he wandered around the room inspecting the run down cell.
“Forgive me if the ‘Spyke’ name is a bit tarnished for me” Ichiro then scratched his bleached head and noticed his tattoos out on display.

Ichiro held his arms behind him as he turned to Spyke.
“I would like to think that’s not a tendency from Pokemon names Spyke,” Ichiro grinned.