• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Welcome to another story. This time in a verse some you you may be familiar with. Hollow Knight, the game created by Team Cherry where you play as a knight to cure an abandoned kingdom from an infection of light….or so it seems.

What if we were to follow a different character? A different vessel, one who remembers the incidents of the kingdom, one who survived tragedy and managed to surpass those around him, one who was never made to see the surface.

Well, join me as I spin a story of a vessel forgotten, pent up about revenge against the king and another vessel. Today I start spinning the tale of Prometheus, The Forgotten Vessel.

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Prologue
“In wilds beyond they speak your name with reverence and regret,
For none could tame our savage souls yet you the challenge met,
Under palest watch, you taught, we changed, base instincts were redeemed,
A world you gave to bug and beast as they had never dreamed.” - Elegy of Hallownest by Monomon the Teacher

Hallownest, an abandoned kingdom, overcome by the infection of the Radiance. Few survivors manage to fight off the infection. Many fell to the radiance’s infection, but people like the Mantis Tribe did not fall to the infection. The mysterious black egg in the Crossroads remained sealed, holding the vessel that contained the Radiance. But the shell is breaking, the Radiance will do anything in it’s power to be released from it’s current prison.

But for the most part, you all know who this vessel is. This story is not about that vessel, but rather one that was left behind, forgotten about if you will. The vessel’s name? Prometheus, his story intertwined with the vessel sealed away. Vengeance turned cold, betrayal from the top. Then of course, revenge. How did this form? Let’s start from the beginning, shall we?