• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Four Legendary Sages Discussion

Every once in a life time, a child is born with the power of one of the four legendary sages to help protect the female child that is born with the rare ability power to heal along with an extra power of the element of ice to help the child defend herself. Since ancient times, four legendary sages lived on to protect the princess that has this rare ability to heal any sort of injury not matter how bad it may be, the sage of good fortune, the sage of destruction, the sage of life, and the sage of protection. Once a sage comes of age to pass, the powers that live inside of them travel to the next unborn child without ending up in the wrong hands as this goes for the generations of the royal princesses. However, there are people out their would want to use the princess because of her rare healing abilities which can lead to an ongoing war if the princess ends up in the wrong hands. To prevent this from happening, the princess was never aloud to leave the palace ever since she was a young girl. The only ones that are able to see her is her older brother, mother, and father to ensure her safety.

The only time she can leave the palace is when she comes of age and is able to defend herself and if the Tree of Life is ill or wilting off. In this case, the time has come for her to do just that but not without the protection of the Four Legendary Sages for her to travel this long and dangerous journey. The King and Queen now ask the presence of the Four Legendary Sages to provide protection for the princess for her long journey to the Tree of Life. Will this journey be fulfilled without the princess being harmed?

Rules as follows:
General Pokecharms rules
Crushes I allow(but keep PG)
No double posting
No bunnying
You can be with the royals if you choose to be

As the name states, he always gives good Fortune when walking along any path, he is gifted the element of light to desperse evil. His assistant animal is a white Pegasus.

1. Oralee "Aura" Wyatt @~Xero~

As the name states, if used properly this power can be a great asset to destroy evil without fail, he is gifted the element of darkness to assist the light. His assistant animal is a Cerabis.

1. Gracie Lightwood @Shadow_Pup

As the name states, she is able to use the life around her to protect even the animals, she is gifted the element of Grass/Earth to protect. Her assistant animal is a Enchanted Deer with large sized antlers.

1. Marcus Alder @BartenderReaper

As the name states, he provides protection for the Sages and the Princess to prevent any harm towards them. He is gifted the element of water. His assistant animal is a sea dragon serpent.

1. Long Yang @Willow Tree

(Sage only)
Name:
Physical Appearance:
Appearance:
Personality:
Assistant Animal:
Element/Power:

Name:
Sexuality:
Appearance:
Physical Appearance:
Personality:
Title:
Parents:
Siblings:
Crush:
Other:

Name: JC
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance: She is a light-skinned young lady that stands at 5'3 in height with a well feminine build. She has dark brown long hair pulled up in a high ponytail with light blue eyes, right almost blind which her bang covers. She wears a red and gold royal dress that covers her legs leaving her feet shown with her flats of the same color with the straps around her ankles securely. She wears glasses upon her face with a silver and black cross necklace around her neck that is gold and red jeweled. She wears royal bracelets on her wrists with silk wraps around her wrists and ankles. She wears a princess crown on her head that is gold and red jeweled. The hair piece holding her hair up is a royal wolf pin with red, gold, white, and blue jewels decorating it. She has a wolf tattoo on the right side of her chest below her collar bone that is outlined in black filled in with white and light blue for the eye.
Physical Appearance:
screendShot_2020-02-14_18-03-22.png

From: Pitzmaker(GooglePlay: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.EightStudio.PitzMaker&hl=en_US)
Personality: She is quite distant towards others as she is slight stubborn which can be a pain to handle. Despite her stubbornness, she is a gentle and very understanding young lady that doesn't judge anybody no matter who they are. She only acts brave to hide her fear but has a stragetic mind but is also stern. She has trust issues but if you can gain her trust completely she will protect you as if her life depends on it.
Title: Princess
Gifted Power: The rare power to heal any injury along with the element of ice for defend
Gifted Animal: Dove(F)Arctic wolf(disquised as a white Siberian Husky to not scare others)
Parents: Kaun(M)(Father)(King), Sherri(F)(Mother)(Queen)
Siblings: Shadow(M)(Older brother)(Prince)
Crush: N/A
Other: She has a companion named Dove, a white Siberian Husky with a jeweled collar around her neck, she is her assistant animal that is actually an Arctic Wolf but is disguised as a white Siberian husky. She has severe asthma and a medical condition (Tuberculosis). She knows how to defend herself with a katana she practiced with inside the palace. She also has a steed named DawnAngel, a North Swedish mare horse. Her brother has the gifted power of Electricity.

Alright finally done now to tag and see if I can get this started @Shadow_Pup @DevVoid @ShadowDragon1964 @Ghostryder30

Last edited:
It's only the princess...I thought about doing that only a few people have the powers...but...idk how to pull it off...like I was thinking Shadow could have the element of lightning to help assist the sages as well

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
I was interested in whether being a sage of life or good fortune. But the sage of protection got me real good and I have to say I'm game in that position.
Since the weekends are coming, I'm getting more time on my hand and can now actually rp more, so can I please take the spot for the sage of protection.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Name: Long Yan
Physical Appearance: A slim male with a decent amount of both muscle and a feminine curve. Long white-ish blue hair decorated into a braid is slung over one shoulder, only adding to a girlish look. Though he may appear like a woman, his voice tells otherwise, holding onto a somewhat deep tone that proves he is, in fact, a male.
Appearance:
Untitled9-1.png
Personality: He's an overall softie with the personality of a grandma. He loves kids of any age and always somehow seems to carry snacks around with him to share whenever need be. At first glance he looks all high and mighty with his head held up proudly and steps that mimic those with high entitlement. Reality though, it's just how he is, and his actions never really define his reaction to things, so Newton's laws towards this guy wouldn't matter. He's pretty sweet once you know him long enough and he is always ready to help others even if they're strangers. He's oblivious when it comes to love and never particularly took interest in it, but he is a devoted man and would sacrifice his everything for his lover if they ever come to confess. He's usually not the type of guy to say no, so the mass mojority of the yes and no questions you asks him ends up as a 'yes'. But even with that soft side, this guy also holds a bold sturdy part of himself. He let's himself get push around, if that meant they could avoid conflict, but he knows when things can get too far and will step up when it does, so usually people don't bully that guy much. He loves animals of all kinds, and own a songbird for himself to own as a hobby. A conveniently great actor, he likes to mimic people out of mockery and joke or for his own benefit, sometimes he act just to add empathise to his or others comment, but he really don't need a reason to pretend, he do what he wants.
Assistant Animal: Sea Dragon Serpent
Element/Power: Water

Done! There is no personality in the form, which I'm not complaining about because I'm certainly okay with it (haha, just too lazy to do that part). Is it on purpose maybe?

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Name: Grace "Gracie" Lightwood (Sage of Destruction)
Physical Appearance:
screendShot_2020-02-05_14-02-40.png From: Pitzmaker(GooglePlay: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.EightStudio.PitzMaker&hl=en_US)
Appearance: She is 5'4" and has a mature body type, she is also quite skinny. She wears tight black leather rogue's attire with a hood, gloves and boots. She has a tattoo of a fox across her back and her canines are sharpened to points and there is a long leather tail like accessory coming from the back of her waist.
Personality: Gracie is usually pretty cheerful and energetic, she gets along well with others and is extremely loyal. However she has a bit of a temper and can get very scared when she feels inadequate.
Assistant Animal: Cerabis? (Not sure what this is)
Element/Power: Darkness

Name: Roxas "Smith" Montgomery (Sage of protection)
Appearance: 5'4", wears a sentinel armor and a sage robe, and wears gloves and boots from a farm.
Personality: Not much is known to him yet, but rumor has it, he is a hardy, gentle, and naive type of person who knows best. He is said to be an all time genius wizard who learned how to make potions and use magic by going to school and at the library at most times. Unfortunately, his experiments barely came to a sticky end when he escaped his black hole project before it was gone. He didn't give up yet, so he continued looking for a way to use magic. And he did.
Assistant Animal: Magic dragon
Element/Power: Terra/Earth

Heya!
I think this is a really good concept for a roleplay, and The Sage of Good Fortune has made me curious, so I wanted to know if I could reserve a spot as The Sage of Good Fortune, if thats okay with you? ^-^

NDB

Previously BartenderReaper
I’m currently at work, but this does interest me quite a bit. Could I reserve the sage of life? I would be able to work on my character later tonight.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Didn't you literally just agreed to reserve the sage of life spot for BartenderReaper?
And I think you @ the wrong person.

NDB

Previously BartenderReaper
Name: Marcus Adler, Sage of Life
Physical Appearance: Marcus stands tall at 6’7” with shoulder length dark brown hair. He also has a short scraggly brown beard that matches the color of his eyes. He wears a dark emerald robe with mahogany trim over a simple white shirt and black pants and simple sandals.
Personality: Marcus has a calm demeanor and presence about him. He used to be a rambunctious and troublesome kid. When he grew older and developed his powers, Marcus mellowed out and began spending most of his time in forests or out by lakes. He became more peaceful and never chose anger or violence as a first option, only as a last resort. Even then, he doesn’t let anger take control of him.
Assistant Animal: Deer
Element/Power: Grass/Earth

M'kay, lets try this. Sorry if its a bit late >~<

Name: Oralee 'Aura' Wyatt (Sage of Good Fortune)
Physical Appearance: She has long wavy brown hair with two parts of it laying on her shoulders. She has a light feminine build and golden eyes. A yellow headdress sits around her forehead.
Appearance: She wears a white silk assassins outfit, with the hood down and nothing on her face. Her golden eyes seem to illuminate the surrounding area in the dark. She has a tattoo of a pegasus of her upper arm and a small scar under her left eye. She wears a small feathered cape, split in two, that is shaped into a pair of angel wings. She can use these to glide down from high areas. A cross attached to a golden chain can be seen, worn around her neck.
Personality: Quite a bubbly person. She's kind, fun, outgoing, and almost angelic. Though she seems that way, she is very protective on the inside and would do anything to protect the other sages, and especially the princess. It is almost as if a glow comes of of her body due to her immense amount of luck she brings with her. However, when her good fortune doesn't bring a smile to the face of who it was brought to, it lowers her spirits slightly, but she doesnt let it get to her too much.
Assistant Animal: Pegasus
Element/Power: Light

Last edited by a moderator:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
you can be with the royals in the castle if you like
I was going from this, the tree was meant to be near the castle, I actually didn't mean to put her introducing herself and I was having it that she went to the wrong place, basically she already lives at the castle. I do need to edit my post however.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
I know that?
I'm just saying that apperantly Gracie isn't at the Summoning Forest or somewhere along those line and I interacted with her nonetheless. So I gotta change that part.
@LunarSilvally

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
I edited it, also by what you said in the post where you accepted my character I am assuming you meant Gracie could already been known to and know the royals.