• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Four Legendary Sages Roleplay

Discussion Thread:
https://pokecharms.com/threads/the-four-legendary-sages-discussion.22044/

The King, Queen, Prince, and even the Princess had this feeling that something wasn't right. Plants and wildlife have been suddenly dying off as for the water, it suddenly became to dangerous to drink as it only absorbed itself dry until none was left. Kaun and Sherri's daughter had just become 18 years of age and they knew well enough that the Tree of Life was wilting away quickly then they anticipated. Princess JC had been locked in the palace most of her childhood life, only having books to see the world. She understood very well it was for her own safety and that the time to leave the palace to heal the Tree of Life would come eventually. She had trained most of her life to perfect her rare power to heal with the ice element to go along with it to defend herself from danger, not to mention, she had practiced swordsmanship with her katana just in case the enemy closed in on her way too fast.

She knew well enough she can't take on this journey along since she will be in more danger doing it that way. She needed the protection of the Four Legendary Sages to make this journey a success. "Shadow, we must summon the Four Legendary Sages immediately" King Kaun said. "I know father because of the Tree of Life" he said as he was wearing a princely royal dressware. "Correct Shadow, it is time for your sister to take this journey now even if I don't want her to leave this castle but I understand she must or everything will fall in chaos" he added. "I understand, I will return as quickly as I am able" he said leaving the room. He had got on his steed Dusk his black mare before galloping off to the Forest of Summoning. The Forest hid the summoning crystal well but he and Dusk knew the way through. He approached the crystal that was on the pastal before reaching out his hand to touch it. "Four Legendary Sages, now is the time I must summon you to protect the princess who is gifted the rare power to heal and travel to the Tree of Life! Where ever you may be here my call and find me in the Summoning Forest!" He chanted as four blinding lights left the crystal before scattering into the sky in search of the new Four Legendary Sages.

@Shadow_Pup @~Xero~

Last edited:

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Sauntering among the bamboo grove, a young man taps a fan against the tip of his chin, flapping it open, covering their face with a graceful swing, ignoring passerby who whistles at him. Countless time has he have to remind them he is not a woman, maybe he should consider cutting his hair, perhaps that's the reason.
Leaves fell in a messy pattern around him, dipping themselves into radiant ponds filled with even more beautiful fishes. He bends down to interact with them a little, pleasing himself with the gentle feeling of the water that he so thoroughly enjoyed.
But then a feeling ran through him, it was like a sudden chill. He don't know how to explain it.
He looks up, blinking into the sun and gasp. There was no doubt something coming closer.
The few merchants around him scattered, too also seeing the light.The man knew he should probably go too, but there was something about the light that draws him too it. It was like deja vu. It was only until the light was within a few feets away that he found out what was happening.
Ah, so the times has come.
The man snaps his fan shut, a smile gracing his figure.The pond shivers with a sudden intensity of vibration, rippling through the once smooth surface and a large serpent crashes out of the waters. The dragon-like creature, though the look may be ferocious, was gentle in it's coming, and graciously scoops the man up, placing them onto its back.
Hair bellowing behind him in the braid that it was so firmly kept in, the man still brush it to the side, cupping it right around the ear as the dragon took off. It was too fast for him to tell whether he was in flight or water, but he assume he's in the air, seeing how his hair was flying.
His current location was pretty far from the Forest, so he would've expected the trip to be long, but it was not as he thought. Perhaps his dragon had known this to be serious, and had summon all its strength in coming, seeing that it was it's destiny to send their master off to the princess.
The Summoning Forest came into view quickly, and the man smirks in his glee, hopping off his dragon's back, water droplets cascading around him, covering his landing softly.
As his foot touched the ground, he knelt immediately towards the first and only man he sees, his fan tucked humbly to his shoulder in a bow. His hair covers the majority of his face, so he spoke quickly, to make sure no one mistaken him for a girl as a first impression. It had happen before plenty of times, and he would die with the embarrassment if it were to repeat itself at such an important time of date.
"Greetings my royal majesty, I, the Sage of Protection, has answer the call," he spoke, tilting his head upwards, letting his hair fall to the side to reveal the face underneath. His dragon swoops down to join them, growling lowly in their side of the greeting. It had not spoken yet, and it doesn't aim too, they're leaving the talking to the Sages.
"I see the others had yet to come, did I arrive too early?" He chimes cheerfully, standing up slowly, fanning himself lightly as the spare water droplets sprinkled around them. He tilts his head curiously at Shadow, observing the man that had send the calling, searching for answers to his question. "It's you who send the light I suppose, there's no other here that could've done so," he said, stroking his dragon's cheek.
Flapping his long sleeves together so one's over the other, he graciously dipped his head again for his forehead to meet both wrists in another bow, more traditional to his culture this time.
"My name is Long Yan, I specialize in the water element, hence the sprinklets that I hope you do not mind. My dragon is pretty shy on their part, so excuse them if they ducks away too much." He started, "You may refer to me as Yan Yan if it's easier for you, or Yanny even. Kids tends to call me that," he chirps.
"And what may your name be your highness?" He asks, "Your mare is a nice one, may I know her name too?"

Roxas then came down from the sky as he got off of his magic dragon and greet them. "Greetings." Said Roxas. "I am Roxas. The astronomy wizard. I come in peace!"

Last edited:
Shadow saw the Sage of Protection appear with his assistant animal a sea serpent. He had introduced himself as Long Hand and that he wielded the element of water. He got off his steed before he spoke. "Rise Sage of Protection, I am Shadow, Prince of the royal palace and also the brother of the Princess who you have never seen with your very own eyes" he said as Dusk neighed kicking the ground with her hoof. "My steed here is Dusk, a mare of the Stallion breed, she is much as loyal to me as everyone else" he added. "You are just in time as the others have not arrived just yet, only the Sage of Good Fortune, Sage of Destruction, and the Sage of Life has yet to arrive with their assistant animals, Dusk if you may" he said looking to the mare as she neighed before bowing her head to greet the Sage and his sea serpent. @Willow Tree @Shadow_Pup @~Xero~

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Gracie was hanging upside down in a tree, near the palace, sleeping soundly. A sudden bright light disturbed her from her slumber and she opened her eyes visibly annoyed, "oh come on, can't a gal get a decent sleep around her" she said before stopping and going quiet when she realised what the light was "oh, it's that time is it?" she said whisling loudly, her Cerberus, Kane, came bounding over and Gracie flipped out of her tree and landed on him, "let's go" she said as they left for the summoning forest.

They eventually made it and Gracie hopped off of Kane and strolled into the forest "apologies for the tardiness your highness, I was having my nap when you summoned me" she bowed slightly giving a cheeky grin baring her sharpened canines "my name is Grace Lightwood, I am the Sage of Detruction, oh and this is Kane" she said to the other sages, patting Kane on the head and perking up a lot out of knowhere.
@LunarSilvally

Last edited:

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Long Yan chuckles, "Is that so," he said, reaching forward and stroking the mare's head. "I probably got too excited, coming here so fast, I was looking forward to seeing the princess." He said, "After all, I am to protect her, it's in my Title." He said.
As soon as he finishes that sentence, the next Sage has arrived, the Sage of Destruction and her animal, Kane the Cerberus.
"Greetings to you too Miss Gracie, I believe this is the first time we met," he greets the newcomer, though she didn't acknowledge his presence. His dragon snorts a bit, and swoop it's head down to rest it on his shoulder. "I hope we make a good team with the rest of the Sages." He finishes, proceeding to dip his head down in a bow again, giving her a polite traditional introduction like he did with Shadow

Last edited:

NDB

Previously BartenderReaper
Marcus sat perched on a rock on the shore of a lake. It was deep within a forest in a clearing, away from any settlements and people. All that was around him was nature, the greenery and the fauna. He sat on the rock with his eyes closed, almost perfectly still except for the rising of his chest as he breathed. A few smaller animals, such as squirrels and mice had gathered near him as if they wondered what the man was doing. Occasionally a bird would perch itself upon Marcus before flying away shortly after. Marcus was lost in his meditation, but not unaware of his surroundings. He could sense all the little creatures around as they scurried across the earth.

What brought Marcus out of his meditation was a gust of wind. It was stronger than usually for this time of day. All the wind did was cause Marcus’s cloak to flap in the wind, but it did cause him to frown. The little critters that had gathered around him skittered back to their burrows as Marcus stood up and hopped off of his rock. He had felt the wind come from behind him, from deep within the forest, and when he turned towards that direction, Marcus spotted a deer entering the clearing near the lake. It was rather larger than any native deer and its antlers were certainly bigger than any others. "So," Marcus spoke to the deer as he approached it. "The time has come?" The deer nodded. "Lead the way." The deer turned back to the forest and walked back in, Marcus walking beside.

Eventually, the two made their way to the Summoning Forest and to the crystal that had summoned him. There he spotted the prince and two other sages with their animals. He walked over to the prince and bowed before him. "Marcus Alder, Sage of Life," he introduced himself as he stood back up. "Is it safe to assume there is a dire situation that needs our assistance since we have been summoned?"

Oralee walked around the sunny village, nodding and waving to any passer-bys, obviously in a pleasant mood, as always. As she walked around the village, she noticed two men fighting. She ran over to them determined to break up the fight.
"Hey stop it!" She exclaimed, holding each of them by the collar. For a small girl, she was deemed quite strong amongst everyone in the village. She ignored what the men were saying. "Okay, now apologize." These men immediately did what they were told. Maybe it was just her good looks that made them do it, after all, she was blessed, looking almost like an angel. She dropped the men and walked off, sighing as she did it.

Suddenly, villagers screamed but Oralee took no notice, carrying on walking towards her destination, the horse stables. Soon enough, the village was deserted, and Oralee looked towards her shoulder.
"Its time, isn't it?" She said to the glowing orb that was sprinkling glitter on her shoulder. "Time to take the princess to the Tree of Life, I presume?" She carried on, taking off the horse coat on her beautiful mare, Dove. Once done, she took her out of her stall, where Dove, with hesitation, opened up her pair on majestic wings. She mounted her, unsaddled, and at a canter pace, made her way towards the Summoning Crystal.

Once she arrived, she realized she was the last Sage there. Dove slowed down to a trot, and eventually stopped. Oralee dismounted Dove and bowed toward Prince Shadow.
"Sorry for my late arrival. I am Oralee, Sage of Good Fortune. My power is the element of light, and this is my assistant animal, a Pegasus named Dove." She stated, returning from her bow. She looked at the other Sages. "I assume you all are the Sages of Protection, Destruction and Life. I am glad to make all of your acquaintances, and I hope we can fulfill our jobs as The Four Legendary Sages to protect the Princess, at all costs." She said, smiling at them all.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Long Yan smiles at the newest arrival, pleased with her eagerness in this situation. Again he bows to her too, and to Marcus also, though briefly.
He smiles cheerfully at Oralee, fanning himself gently as standing back up straighter, nodding to her sensible words. She was a fair young woman, graced with the luxury of good looks that most men fawn over. Truly, fortune was on her side, seeing just how beautiful she is. His dragon gave a tiny growl, greeting the newcomers also.
"Wonderful that you think that way Miss Oralee, I look forward to working with you too." He replies graciously, smiling back at her.
He looks back to Shadow, tapping his fan against his chin. "Are we going to meet the princess now? Seeing that all of us are here?"

Last edited:
Shadow saw all the Sages arrived as he gave a smile. "Dove is actually also the name of my sister's dog, what a coincidence but anyway you can't see the princess just yet, you have to see the King and Queen first...our mother and father the you can meet my sister" he said as Dusk gently nudged Long Yang's hand neighing before Shadow got on her back. "We should get going, no time to waste, I'll keep Dusk at a pace where you can keep up" he said before getting Dusk to a gallop as she ran off towards the royal palace. "-I am relieved that JC can see the world she has missed her whole childhood life but at least she had the books to see the world-" he thought. @Shadow_Pup @Willow Tree @~Xero~ @BartenderReaper

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Alright then," Long Yan said, sitting down upon the back of his dragon, who had stoop lower for easier access. "To the castle we go~" he chimes happily, covering his face with his fan as his dragon strides off to follow the mare, going at a much slower pace so it doesn't run past her by accident. Long Yan flips his hair behind to his back, so then it wouldn't get in his face, and looks down to see the castle which supposingly held the princess everyone so dearly wishes to protect. His dragon gave a little whiny growl, showing their side of impatience on this matter.
He pats their back, ordering them to go lower. The dragon fly next to the mare, it's back trailing behind them like a wave. Long Yan looks back to face the others, going at a pace so that nobody gets unintentionally left behind. The dragon went higher into the air again, as there was more space up there and is more preferable. He looks at Oralee and her animal, cocking his eyebrows as if he expects her to join him in the air. She does have a pegasus.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
"I guess we're off then" Gracie said, hoping onto Kane and the three headed hound started to bound after the others, Gracie rode alongside Shadow and Dusk, she looked up at the sky and sat cross legged on Kane's back, she found it more comfortable that way, she turned to Shadow, "so must be serious to bring in the Sages, I mean we talking dying tree or weakened tree or you know just a summons" Gracie asked, she tended to ask random unneeded questions when she was bored, which she usually was when travelling.
@LunarSilvally

Dove and Oralee trotted at a slow pace, staying behind the group. Oralee looked up at Yan, flying high above the group. She watched as he cocked his eyebrows at her. She smirked at him. She knew what she was going to do.

Oralee whispered something into Dove's ear. She suspected no one heard what she she said, but she wasn't quite sure. They slowed down quite a bit, letting the group get ahead. Then they started going faster, picking up speed. Once they were going a quick pace, but still not too close to the group, Dove opened her pair of feathered wings and started to flap them. They rose to higher altitude, no longer on the floor. They flew towards Yan until they were next to him.
"So, we're going to meet the princess then, eh, Sage of Protection? What do you think she's going to look like?" She asked him, smiling.

Shadow looked to Ariah riding her Cerabis. "Yes, it actually is very serious because once the Tree of Life starts to wilt, wild life start dying including plant life along with the water which turn too toxic to drink and dries out...my sister can't go on this journey alone...it's too dangerous even if she can now protect herself...since she became an age today which in this case....18...she is the only one that can heal the Tree of Life..even if our parents don't want her to leave the palace grounds....she must do it for the sake of wildlife and nature itself" he explained as he saw the castle in view. "Alright, now to speed up let's go Dusk" he said tapping her side as she neighed galloping faster showing off her speed. @Shadow_Pup @~Xero~ @BartenderReaper @Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
He smiles as Oralee joins him in the air, crossing one leg over the other as he turns to face her. It was nice to finally meet another Sage, he had waited a long time to do so. He had to say he was pleased, their animals were impressive.
She greets him as a Sage instead of by name, it was amusing; he'll be lying if he say he wasn't enjoying it.
She asks him a question, and Long Yan tapped his fan against his knees as he thought about it thoroughly. He can't just say anything about the princess. She's the princess. One whom he had waited a whole lifetime to meet. He gotta say something that describes even a little bit of her true radiance.
"I'm not a man of big words, so I really don't know how to let out what I really have in mind to its full extent." He admitted, looking guiltily to the side at Oralee. "What I believe though, after seeing Shadow, is that she must be a woman of unimaginable beauty, kind of like you," he points his fan at her body up and down, "though I won't say she's completely like you, you're literally glowing, and that was not a metaphor." He gave her a teasing smile as he mention her near glowing self. "Shadow had shown himself to be quite the looker, I don't see why the princess should be any different." He said, "They're siblings after all, I don't know how genetics work, but they must have something in common." He said.
He looks down, grinning as the castle came closer into view. He beckons her to go down, as they were almost there.
"We should get a bit lower, it provides a safer and quicker landing." He told her, and his Dragon dips it's entire body downwards to meet the ground. People gasps and points at the two figures flying in the sky, but Long Yan pays them no mind. He's only here to meet the King and Queen, then the Princess. No time to waste.

Last edited:

NDB

Marcus preferred walking but seeing as he would be quickly left behind, he hopped on his spirit animal and followed the group. He was content with just listening to the conversations as, at the moment, he really did not have any insight to contribute. Marcus glances at Oralee as she and her spirit animal took to the skies to join Long Yan. He was quite content with staying in the ground with the others. Marcus’s spirit animal grunted as he brought Marcus’s attention to the fact that Shadow had sped up the pace. “We don’t want to lose them,” he said calmly to his deer. The deer nodded and picked up his pace as to not fall behind. Marcus could see in the distance the castle.

Shadow made Dusk go to the trout once they were in front of the castle before going to a walk having her turn around. He got off her back patting her neck before turning to the Sages. "Just left your assistance animals with Dusk, she will lead them to where they have to go, just follow me inside Sages to meet the King and Queen before you can meet the princess" he added as Dusk neighed to the other animals to follow her as she made her way to the back of the palace where a wide open space was placed for Dusk to run around freely. Shadow made his way up the slightly long staircase before meeting two guards at the large door which was painted a royal red and gold color as the guards opened it. He walked in before approaching the throne where his mother and father sat. "Mother, Father, I have brought all four Sages" he said. @Shadow_Pup @BartenderReaper @Willow Tree @~Xero~

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Landing safely next to Shadow, Long Yan arrives just in time to hear what Shadow has to say for them to do, leaving their animals behind with his trusty mare. He slides off his dragon's back easily, patting the serpent scales a little before pushing them towards the black mare, ordering them to follow. His dragon didn't say much, only follows as they're supposed to, obediently going after the said horse.
Long Yan went after Shadow, letting the prince lead the way up the staircase to show them to the throne room, where the King and Queen sat with admirable authority.
Waiting patiently for Shadow to finish the introduction, Long Yan flaps out his sleeves once more, tucking in his fan in a polite bow towards the two royalties. He'll be lying if he said he wasn't nervous, but his voice didn't show any hint of that as he spoke loudly.
"Greetings your majesty, I humbly introduce myself as Long Yan, the Sage of Protection, wielder of the water element. It is my greatest pleasure to stand before you today to vow my loyalty towards your daughter, the princess who upholds the rare ability of healing that is to save the civilians from now." He announce, cheeks flushing with the burden of embarrassment, truly flustered from speaking in front of two such important people that rules this kingdom.
"Excuse my blasphemy of a speech, I don't address royalties much, nor at all, I don't familiarize with your culture and therefore, I must say I'm a total dunce in such matter." He apologizes quickly, biting his tongue gently to avoid screaming out his emotions, which only includes awkwardness and shame.

"Hello, your highness." Said Roxas. "I am Roxas, the wizard. I come in peace." His magic dragon bowed to the king and queen as Roxas did the same thing with the others, without questioning the guards.

Admin edit: Fixed that present tense for you. <<

Oralee flew down after Yan. She dismounted Dove, and patted her on the head before making her way into the palace, where the royals resided. She entered the throne room gracefully. She looked at the King and Queen and bowed "Greetings, your majesties. I am the Sage of Good Fortune. You may refer to me as Oralee, or Aura, if you will. I come bringing the power of Light and Luck," She looked up at them, returning from her bow. "And you may entrust Her Royal Highness, the Princess, with me and the other Sages, as I will ensure her safety and protection with all of my power and strength," She smiled. Even though she was speaking with royalty, she was particularly confident about it.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Gracie leaped off Kane as they reached the palace, Kane went with the other animals and Gracie followed Shadow, entering the room she bowed and said "I am Grace Lightwood, the Sage of Destruction, I will destroy all who attempt to stop us on this journey" she turned to the queen "and might I add that you look absolutely devine your majesty" she said with a mischievous wink, she hadn't properly met the king and queen, but she had seen quite a lot of them considering she lives in the palace gardens, even though she isn't actually sure whether the royal family is aware of that. @LunarSilvally

The Queen stood up as the King remained seated in the throne. "It is alright Long Yang if you are not familiar with formalities and Gracie thanks for the compliment of my appearance, I am Sherri, Queen of the royal palace and the King who sits at the throne is Kaun, King of the royal palace but also Prince Shadow and the princess parents" Sherri said. "I thank you all for coming as quickly as possible Sages with Shadow of course" said Kaun afterwards. "Mother, where is the Princess?" Shadow asked. "I believe she is at the Pasture with DawnAngel, so guide them there" she answered. "Alright, Sages follow me since this royal palace can be....a bit complicated...to figure out" he said leading the way. @Shadow_Pup @~Xero~ @BartenderReaper @Willow Tree

NDB

Once the group reached the palace, Marcus hopped off his spirit animal, patting it gently on his neck. "Behave and play nice," he joked with the deer before following Shadow and the others inside. He looked around as the ventures through the palace, having not seen the inside of it before. He was rather impressed with the grandness of it all. Once they reached the king and queen, Marcus waited as the other introduced themselves before he did. “Marcus Alder, Sage of Life, at your service, your majesties,” he said bowing. He stood silently as the queen introduced herself and the king. He then followed Shadow out of the palace. With the mystery of everything that was happening, he was a bit intrigued about meeting the princess.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Yes, this is it.
Heart beating with the anticipation, Long Yan sucked in a breath as he stood up. He was finally about to meet the princess, he wonders how she is like.
Was she an obedient little lady that loves to read? A cheerful bubbly girl that spends hours picking flowers and making crowns? Strong willed woman with a sense of justice who does what she needs for her people? A stoic female that owns up to a powerful authorized personality that people adore? The list might as well be endless.
He follows Shadow closely, excitement shining off his movements, gleaming in his eyes brightly. He had looked forward to this moment, and now that he is finally living it, his body really couldn't take it in.

He made his way out of another door to an open garden with the flowers well watered and taken care of. Roses from each color, red, white, black, pink, and even the rare purple were grown so well thanks to his sister's care of watering them. Lilly's, Lavenders, Lotus, and even Jasmine's were well shown but mostly every flower she had taken time to grow was here except one, the Sunflower. The flowers were literally glowing in the sunlight because they were well taken care of by his sister. "The flowers are beautiful aren't they, you can thank my sister for that...she took well good care of them....when I mean them I mean all of them...except one....which she doesn't really have... unfortunately..." He said ending his conversation before catching eye on the open pasture and there he saw the Princess with her steed DawnAngel and Dove her white Siberian Husky with a gem embedded collar around her neck with a tag of her name clipped in the front. He approached must closer seeing her gently brushing DawnAngel's body with a soft brush not noticing him yet until he called her name. "Princess, I have brung the Four Legendary Sages to present to you" he said as he saw her look up to him as she stopped brushing DawnAngel. She placed the brush back into the container holding her mares supplies before just leaving one hand on her mares neck while the other one rested on her side. She was indeed elegant, have the same attractive look like Shadow does but feminine. Her dress showed the same colors the royal palace had, red and gold. Her flats were visible except the straps which were the same color as her dress.

Fabric of delicate red silk covered her wrists and her ankles which were not visible. Royal accessories were on her right wrist with a cross necklace around her neck with red and gold gems decorating the front as the main cross was colored silver. Her crown rested on her head jeweled as well with red and gold gems with a light blue gem in the middle of it. Her dark brown long hair was pulled up in a high ponytail with a red silk as glasses rested upon her face to give clear vision in her eyes. Only her left light blue eye was visible as her bang covered her right eye since she wasn't able to see from it very well. Dove saw the Sages as she sat down beside JC behaving herself as she waited patiently. Shadow cleared his throat before speaking. "Sages, I would like you to meet JC, princess of the royal palace. Besides our family, you four Sages are the other people who have only seen her face to face but that was only because of her own safety" he explained as JC remained silent for the moment as DawnAngel neighed a bit as a greeting to the Sages. @Shadow_Pup @Willow Tree @~Xero~ @BartenderReaper

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Gracie smiled sweetly and then turned to follow Shadow, she was also excited to meet the princess but probably for a slightly different reason than others. Gracie is very picky about the woman she goes after and some of the townsfolk have rumoured that apparently the princess is so beautiful that even Gracie will be completely lost for words, but Gracie strongly disagrees, as it takes a lot to astonish her. So she followed the group thinking about all the extra money she was going to win from her bets.

As they entered the place, Gracie turned to see the princess and her jaw dropped, the princess really was stunning, she attempted to compose herself, "damn I owe the townsfolk a lot of money" she muttered to herself and then coughed slightly, before bowing "Princess JC, it is an honour to meet you, I am Grace Lightwood, the mischievous Sage of Destruction and I hope to be able to keep you safe on this journey" she said, shocked about how formal she was being, no one had ever been able to get her to be formal and polite.
@LunarSilvally

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Lotus.
Long Yan smiles as he sees the flower, pleased with the princess's choice of flower. Lotus were common flowers from where he came, he owns a lot in his yard, in a little homemade pond. It's probably his favorite flower due to bias, seeing that they grow in waters, but he was glad to see then here, with the princess.
Finally, they've met the princess, and his eyes widen with delight as it laid themselves upon the beauty before him. She was beautiful, just like how he guessed, but perhaps far more superior than what he had in mind. Her porcelain skin contrast from her darker hair, which framed her features finely, complimenting the dress whom she had chosen to wear. His breath seems lost from his body, as he really was physically hurting from all the new things he was witnessing.
This time, much to his surprise, he wasn't the first to introduce himself, which he was a bit bother by, seeing that the princess was the most important one, but he didn't mind as much since he doesn't get mad at such trivial things.
He had wondered if hand-kissing was a required action, in this case, seeing that it was known to be a polite greeting. But since he didn't want to immediately startle the princess with outside interactions, he decided that to bow was formal enough.
He knelt, for the fourth time today, and once again tucks in his arm into his sleeve. It was starting to feel old, all this bowing and dipping head.
"Princess, it is my greatest honor to finally meet you," he said, his voice slightly trembling from the overwhelming emotions he's feeling, "I'm Long Yan, Sage of Protection. I'll be in charge of your safety from now on." he told her, "You can entrust your wellbeing to me, I'll do my best for you." he looks back to the others, "And the other Sages too, of course, though I doubt they need my protection, they seem strong enough themselves." he said quietly.
"But still, it's nice to finally meet you."

(EDIT: "DOUBT" I MEANT DOUBT NOT "THOUGHT" ACK-)

Last edited:
She listened as the Sages introduced themselves to her as she gave a gentle smile. "Greetings Sages, as my brother said before, I am JC, princess of this royal palace and this elegant mare here is DawnAngel, the North Swedish horse..." She said as DawnAngel neighed as a greeting. "I thank you for coming a long way to travel with me to the Tree of Life so I can be able to heal it's wounds, since I am now the age to do so. I only had the books to see the world so I am very grateful that I get to see it with my very own eyes" she said as Dove howled wagging her tail. "This is Dove, my assistant animal I should say...but don't let her looks fool you ...she may look like a husky on the outside...but she really isn't on the inside" she added. "Before we move forward, there is a ritual must do with you Sages if you are able to protect me as this includes your assistance animals" she said patting her steeds neck to stay at the pasture until she is called as she started to walk ahead. "Follow me Sages and remain close" she said as Dove followed her back inside the palace heading downstairs instead of up. @Willow Tree @Shadow_Pup @BartenderReaper @~Xero~

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
A ritual huh.
Long Yan flips his braid back again, after it had slip down again from bowing and stood up.
He fans himself gently, following the princess closely, careful not to stray far as she warns.
They went downstairs this time, it confuses him as to why but the princess must have her reasons.
"If I may asks, what is this ritual we're speaking about?" Long Yan asks, "Is it some kind of sealing mark? A prayer?" He went on, though he kept his voice quiet, as to not sound demanding. He doesn't want to pressure the princess into answering either, so he kept the question short.

NDB

Marcus saw the princess and wasn’t too surprised. She definitely seemed royal and held composure of one. He glanced at Long Yan with a raised eyebrow and slight smile when the Sage of Protection mentioned the other dates needing his protection. “Marcus Alder, Sage of Life,” he said once again introducing himself, bowing. He followed the princess with the other sages into the depths of the palace.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Gracie stretched out her arms and followed the princes, she was still mentally working out how much she needed to pay the townsfolk but she decided to figure it out later and returned her focus to the current events, she walked into a thing sticking slightly out of the wall and growled at it (yes growled) and decided to ignore it and continue, she considered what the ritual might be and decided she hoped it didn't involve holding hands, because no way was she holding hands with any of these people, well maybe the princess but other than that no way. She sighed, god this day has involved a lot of walking and introducing, she thought to herself.
@LunarSilvally

Last edited:
She looked to Long Yang. "Well yes Yan, you four Sages have seals that only I am able to unlock, you see the power of the Sage is a great one and if used wrongly you will lose control which is why seals are placed on the child who is born with it to keep it contained properly and not hurt the child physical and same goes for your assistance animals which Dove will handle" she explained. "I prepared for this most of my childhood life to master the gifted power that I have but I was determined to do whatever it took to master my power even if I was restricted to the outside world and only books to see them. Your Sage power unlocks piece by piece when only mastering it completely or you won't be able to access the piece of your power. I even had to read the book on the Sages to understand how each of their powers worked including the assistant animal they have. Once I read it throughly, I understood that there were four pieces of the the Sages power with 4 being the strongest and that only the princess of the gifted power can unlock it which in this case, myself" she finished explaining to Yan as she made her way to a door with a blue crystal engraved on the door. She pushed it open allowing the Sages to enter before closing the door.

Inside the room stood a circle engraved on the ground outlined in blue. Just around the circle presented the elements of the four Sages as in the middle stood a regular sized blue crystal with the element of ice under it. She made her way to the middle of the circle where the crystal rested while Dove made her way to a circle just next to hers as in the middle also stood a crystal but was a bit lower for her paws to reach with small circles around it with the assistant animals footprints engraved inside of it. "Sages, stand in the element circle of your correct element and your assistance animals go with Dove and have them stand in the correct footprints inside the smaller circles around Dove" she explained. @Willow Tree @~Xero~ @BartenderReaper @Shadow_Pup

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Long Yan listens to her explanations, stroking his chin with a somewhat surprised expression. He had never heard of such a thing, pieces that had to be unlocked and such. It was interesting certainly, and he couldn't help but be amused by the princess's knowledge. She seems to know more about the Sages than Long Yan does with himself, and he's a Sage! He should be ashamed of himself, but he isn't.
He then listens to the princess's instructions and watches as Dove walked into a circle.
"Understood," Long Yan responded, stepping into his element circle, clapping lightly for his dragon to do the same, though into smaller circles than the ones he's in.
"Step back a bit," he instructed, trying to help his dragon find their footing. Their body was long, so it was harder for them to find out where to put their legs behind them. "yep, just right there sweetie, there you go." he complimented, clapping his hands together joyfully, applauding his dragon.
"I'm ready on my side," he told the princess, just to let her know.

(Ah, there was a horrible typo I made on the post where Yanny introduced himself to JC. I meant to say "doubt", not "thought". I'm cringing at how vain it sounded I'm sorry-)

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Gracie walked forward and pointed to the other circle, Kane prowled forward and made his way to his spot and stood waiting, "god boy Kane" she then made her way to her space in the larger circle and absent mindedly played with her pointed teeth using her tongue. she turned to the princess "all ready over here" she stood watching the group, waiting for this ritual to be done with, she wanted to know what this power they were unlocking was.
@LunarSilvally

NDB

Marcus entered the chamber behind the other sages, his spirit animal following close behind. After listening to the princess’s instructions, he gestured for his animal to head to the correct spot. He then found his spot around the circle. “So, what exactly happens?” he asked the princess. “You say some magical words and we unlock our powers?” He had been wondering when he would unlock his powers since he found out he was one of the sages.

Oralee trailed behind the rest of the Sages. She was walking around too much, and she felt tired, and there was no doubt that this would tire her out even more. She entered the room and listened to what the princess had to say. She then made her way towards her element circle, leading her pegasus as well. She stood in it, while leading her spirit animal to her spot. "I'm ready" she spoke, calm and focused. She sighed. She closed her eyes, trying to stop herself from feeling dizzy. There was so much going on that she started to get a bit of a headache. She collected herself, and opened her golden eyes again, glancing at the other sages and the princess, wondering what was to occur next.

Once she saw all the Sages in place, she closed her eyes before reaching her hand out to touch the crystal as it reacted to her quickly. Her hand was surrounded in a cold mist before showing the ice power in the palm of her hand in a global form. She then started her enchantment. "Crystal of Awakening, now is the time to unlock the first piece of the sages standing before me!" She said as the Crystal glowed brightly until medium sized ice crystals surrounded her as the circle lit up brightly around her and the sages. The same went with Dove's circle as she touched the crystal with her paw causing her actual form to be revealed which was an Arctic wolf. The pieces from the sages transfered into her cross as the blue gem in the middle glowed brightly. Four weapons in a large orb had appeared just next to her as for Dove only the pieces from their assistant animals transfered into her collar in the gem as it glowed brightly. "Sages, grab the orb of your element color and I will reveal what is inside of it" she said as Dove reveal four gems to the assistant animals. @Shadow_Pup @~Xero~ @BartenderReaper @Willow Tree

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Gracie watched as the ritual began, then as instructed she reached out and grabbed the orb fitting her element, she then stood waiting to find out what to do next, Kane took the corresponding gem from Dove and then sat patiently waiting. "got my orb, what's next" Gracie asked nonchalantly.
@LunarSilvally

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Long Yan remains stoic to the event unwrapping around him, looking at the crystal that emerges to the princess. Once that happens, he smiles with glee and dips his head down in acknowledgement, happy with the outcome. His dragon seems similar in emotion, and let out a rumble of satisfaction.
He waits for the orb to come within arm reach, and listens as the princess told them to take it. He cups his hands around the sphere, holding it closer still. He looks up, waiting for the princess's next step.

Last edited:
Oralee reached her hand out towards her corresponding glowing orb, and her assistant animal retrieved her gem. They were all set. She stood, attentively, waiting for the princess next instruction. She started wondering what it was for, as she moved her hand around the smooth, large, orb of light.