• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Games Wiki Organised Play Section

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Pretty sure the majority of you are already aware of this, but we're currently in the process of moving many of Charms Organised Play's information sections to the Charms' Games Wiki. So far pages have been created for the Standard Competitive League, the Battle Leagues info sticky, the Members List, and the main Charms Organised Play Overview thread.

In the future a page detailing the mini-tournaments will also be going up there, but I'm still debating how to handle the Battle Videos page. All future leagues will be listed on it, and I might create a section detailing our various battle rule sets, too.

I suggest everyone takes the time to familiarize themselves with the new wiki section. You can find links to it on the front page of the Games Wiki, or click here to go directly to the category list. Hope you all enjoy it :)