• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Great Star Empire: Space Rp

It had been ten years since the war over the Nexus Crystals known as "The Fourth Galactic War" took place and yet to this very day, the Galaxy was still trying to get back on its feet after all the death and poverty that it caused. Now the once Great Star Empire has broken up into three mini empires, each with their own side of the Galaxy to rule, but they are far from minding their own business, they are constantly breathing down each other's necks making sure the others don't get any ideas, a ten year stand off one might say. But now things are changing, while the empire is weak, smaller civilizations have been expanding right under their noses, to the point in which they could become quite a threat to the weakened empires, some are even joining forces, particularly in sector three of the Galaxy. That sector is where your story begins.

Link to sign ups https://pokecharms.com/threads/the-great-star-empire-space-rp.20068/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Before I post I would like to know where you guys are and a bit about what you are doing, you don't have to do anything special just RP it like normal.

-Huirilia, Industrial Illusions

“Hello, Mr. Pegasus there’s a Mr. Honda on line 1 for you” A voice announced though a intercom on a wooden desk.
A young man pushed a button on the intercom as he spoke “Put him though, please”. He turned leaned back on his leather chair as he picked up the phone and answered.
“Hello my name is Jonochi Honda, I work for the Galaxy New Radio. I was wondering if you would consider doing business with my Company on a new business idea” The man on the intercom said.

Wynd Cynara walked through the market place of Ognuwei. He looked at a variety of different aliens, many of whom stared back at him. They all looked strange to Wynd. He had come here for the purchase of some of Ognuwei’s many plants. Wynd was a farmer, so he needed new plants to farm. He was particularly interested in exotic plants such as these, since he was hoping tons of people would buy something tropical and exotic during the Morticaran summer season.

He saw a particular looking plant that was bright pink and immediately bought it. Then, something else caught his eye, or rather someone. They were somewhat old and strange-looking, and they were gesturing to Wynd to come nearer. Near the unusual alien was a fortune-telling booth, and suddenly, Wynd heard a telepathic voice in his head say, “I can tell you who you are...
However, Wynd ignored this and left without checking it out. He didn’t want to waste his money on something that was probably a scam.

Starla awoke in bed in a cold sweat, which felt weird considering she did not remember the dream, but for whatever reason she felt something wrong with today. She hefted herself out of her sleeping position and glanced around the room just to be sure nothing was off, and nothing was. She sat in a giant oval shaped bed that would make most king-sized beds look small, the room she was in was her private quarters that was made in the stile of most private jets except much more roomy, it also had some red tinted wooden crown molding that was crafted in an elegant and beautiful way, as well as a massive window that would normally provide quite a view if it was not turned to a setting that made it impossible to see through.

Her stomach let out a loud growl and decided that maybe the reason she woke up wrong was just the fact the see was starved, and her body wanted her to change that. She stretched out on the bed with a yawn and then reached for a bracelet with a small hologram projector on it set on a desk next to her bed, but then stopped as she looked at the time that the bracelet was displaying and realized that no one would be up at this time. She sighed, not wanting to wake everyone up, and began to heft herself out of bed and over to a small kitchen, (that yes, was in her room as well.) She grabbed a few things out of the fridge and sat back down in bed, but her hologram bracelet made a noise before she could begin to eat what looked to be another galaxy’s version of a cupcake. She ate it anyway but picked up the bracelet as well and said. “What is it?” But through the mouthful it sounded more like. “Wat is mu-it.” A male Etherain with red paint on his armor that she knew very well as a friend appeared, smiled and said. “Hey Starla, good news, your plan worked, the power to the entire city is under our control and there are no guards in the target building and no one is the wiser.” Starla smiled back then gulped and said. “Good to hear Aether, you get some rest and leave the rest to the strike team.” He nodded and then hung up, Starla then put in a call for someone and preceded to put another cupcake in her mouth.

The glass door slide open with a hiss, a female voice could be heard from the corner of the door where a small speaker had been firmly attached. It's voice clashed with the sound of pouring water from the outside.

"Welcome to Metaware. We bring the future closer to you."

Nano ignored the voice and headed for her table. Putting her purse on the clean white porcelaine table. Metaware Service Center would be open in 30 minutes. She was kinda late today, but that's just because of the heavy rain outside.

"Oh, Nano. You finally come." A thin man with thick glasses came down from the stairs, a cup of hot coffee in his hand. Nano gave her fellow officer a weak silly smile.

"Hello James. Thanks for bringing me coffee."

"You're welco- wait, this is MY coffee. Anyway, boss is looking for you a few minutes ago. Go check him please, and be careful. I think he is planning something."

Hearing those last words from James, Nano just rolled her eyes. "Don't worry James, he is ALWAYS planning something."

Nano quickly climbed the stairs. Better finish this immediately so she could eat the sandwhich she bought on the way here. Beef was much better eaten while still hot.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy was walking away from a building, he had been looking for a job but they had turned him away. He sat on the ground by the wall and fiddled with a coin, it was from the monks, they gave it to him before he left, he was considering selling it, he really needed the money. He sat there eating a small loaf of bread, he finished his bread and began to meditate, as he meditated the implants on his back opened at the blood tendrils came out from his back forming shapes in the air.
(This is the same building mentioned in @Devowa post)

“In other news, today is the day everyone has been excitedly waiting for, the neighboring blue giant Raors in exactly three hours and eleven minutes will be doing its annual Solar Flare Dance. We hope to see you there on Boria.” Starla smirked as she listened to the male news reporter and then reached to turn it off. “And why Boria Jon?” “Well Bell it has the best view-“ And it was cut off.

In a hurry to escape that strange fortune teller, Wynd exited the marketplace and got back into his shuttle. It was a small thing, but it had enough room for him, not to mention a nice autopilot system. He needed fuel though, for his long, long trip back to Morticar, so he stopped at the artificial moon Boria. This was for the fuel, but it was more for the star show, which he badly wanted to see. The windows had beautiful views, and they were huge.

Pegasus stood up as he approach the large window in his office and smiled. “Mr. Honda you have yourself a deal, I will meet you at the Garrison Plaza at 4:00” He said as he hung up. He exited his office as he pushed a button on the wall which open the elevator doors. Pegasus pushed the button for 1 floor and closed his eyes as the doors closed, the elevator started to go down as he whistled. The elevator door opened as, Pegasus walked out and and left the building while he made his way to the Plaza.