• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Hoenn Region (Discussion Thread)

Welcome! If you have not yet joined The Hoenn Region RP, do so here:https://pokecharms.com/threads/the-hoenn-region.18312/

This is a Discusssion Thread, feel free to post your ideas and thoughts here for the RP! You are free to chat with other members of the Roleplay as frequently as you want. This Roleplay is meant for everyone, so don't be rude of disrespectful, please! Anyways, Enjoy!

Last edited:
Name: Euclides Levi (I should make a Mainstream PRP character bios for him...)
Appearance/Personality:

f72c13da-6272-4d75-a34a-827d4e3d93cb.jpg

(Ignore that thing down there, lol.)
Backstory:
To be revealed later. (Nothing that "WOOOW", I just need to think of it.)
Pokémon:

Species:
Pikachu
Personality: Pikachu gets angered easily, she often shocks Euclides and his friends, but, she is kind when she wants to.
Special Traits: Pikky got bangs. (Not included in the appearance thing I made XD)
Nickname: Pikky
Backstory: Pikky is Euclides' second Pokémon, she was found laying on a tree branch, eating a berry, Euclides took the berry from her, getting shocked. Euclides then, after some talking (A.K.A battle.) caught her.

Species: Croconaw
Personality: Croconaw is silly and happy, always playing with his friends.
Special Traits: None.
Nickname: Potter
Backstory: Croconaw was Euclides' starter, he helped him a lot through his journey

Species:
Pidgey
Personality: Piddy is still a baby, nothing crucial happened yet.
Special Traits: Unknown.
Nickname: Piddy
Backstory: Piddy was an egg given to Levi by Mr. Pokémon

Their Goal in the Hoenn Region:
Win the league.